Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Manny Pacquiao Vs Josh Clotttey-Pac Won By UD-Josh Won 1 Rd.

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

Postby T.E.M.A » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:15 am

Bishop* wrote:
I am not a boxer believe if i decided to be a boxing will go out there and fight. I do what ever i do will conviction no matter the outcome.

did Clottey go out there and not fight? he just got out boxed by a faster boxer who has an insane amount of stamina. clottey looked for his spots but had to be smart or have the face of Hatton, Cotto and De La Hoya
T.E.M.A
SSS
SSS

Postby Bishop* » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 am

$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
disbesrs wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
maddock wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
DeTruf wrote:
$occerMan wrote:3 fcking million!!! I take that beating for anyday for that money!! mayweather and pacman can beat me up for that amount

You might not live to enjoy the money when its all over :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes IU will!! they can even throw in Kimbo-slice
my fren stop lying. After like 4 punches from Pacqauio we will be preparing what to write on your tombstone and thinkin of what to spend your money on after that. And this will be with you even wearing body and head padding. :lol:

Anybody can do what Clottey did with some training. All he did was hold his hand tight to cover his face and stomach. He should not carry the Ghana flag again if he knows he is going to be a coward in the ring.

Hatton, De La Hoya, and Cotto all couldn't take Pacquiao's punches. no not any1 can do what Clottey did. %$#@ off with the stupid shat your spewing all over Ghanaweb. you're an unintelligent idiot.

Yeah you are right they all couldn't take Pac mans punches but they came to the ring to fight. What Clottey did was equal to coming to the ring taking one punch and falling down to end the fight.

You can insult me all you want but the guy fought like a coward and to me that is disgrace.

You definitely placed a bet on this match and your money got chopped :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

No I stayed up to support and payed $49.95 to watch a guy who just keep his gloves to his face!!!!
u paid for the match!! u saw the match.. why are you complaining!! u think it would be fair for all the millions of manny fans to lose too?? manny has more fans than clottey!! so if you do the math... manny fans pumped more money in the fight than your 50$... so at the end they deserve the win!! :lol: :lol: move on

I paid to watch him go out there and fight not to keep his gloves to this face like a little coward!!!!
Bishop*
BSc
BSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:17 am

Bishop* wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
disbesrs wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
maddock wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
DeTruf wrote:
$occerMan wrote:3 fcking million!!! I take that beating for anyday for that money!! mayweather and pacman can beat me up for that amount

my fren stop lying. After like 4 punches from Pacqauio we will be preparing what to write on your tombstone and thinkin of what to spend your money on after that. And this will be with you even wearing body and head padding. :lol:

Anybody can do what Clottey did with some training. All he did was hold his hand tight to cover his face and stomach. He should not carry the Ghana flag again if he knows he is going to be a coward in the ring.

Hatton, De La Hoya, and Cotto all couldn't take Pacquiao's punches. no not any1 can do what Clottey did. %$#@ off with the stupid shat your spewing all over Ghanaweb. you're an unintelligent idiot.

Yeah you are right they all couldn't take Pac mans punches but they came to the ring to fight. What Clottey did was equal to coming to the ring taking one punch and falling down to end the fight.

You can insult me all you want but the guy fought like a coward and to me that is disgrace.

You definitely placed a bet on this match and your money got chopped :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

No I stayed up to support and payed $49.95 to watch a guy who just keep his gloves to his face!!!!
u paid for the match!! u saw the match.. why are you complaining!! u think it would be fair for all the millions of manny fans to lose too?? manny has more fans than clottey!! so if you do the math... manny fans pumped more money in the fight than your 50$... so at the end they deserve the win!! :lol: :lol: move on

I paid to watch him go out there and fight not to keep his gloves to this face like a little coward!!!!
so because of your comon 50$ 3nti he whould get his nose fcked up and brain damage??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 am

$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
disbesrs wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
maddock wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
DeTruf wrote:

so because of your comon 50$ 3nti he whould get his nose fcked up and brain damage??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: broda bishop ko p3 Guiness bi nom dwo dwo wo bo :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby T.E.M.A » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 am

$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
disbesrs wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
maddock wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
DeTruf wrote:

Bishop little pu$$y is hurt lmao. he needs to get out more and get laid.
T.E.M.A
SSS
SSS

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 am

Bishop... Clottey wanna give you the 50$ back!! he will now have
2 999 950 left :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby T.E.M.A » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 am

mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
disbesrs wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
maddock wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
DeTruf wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: broda bishop ko p3 Guiness bi nom dwo dwo wo bo :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

wodi ni sika nyaa tu fight ni so. massa has no Guiness money
T.E.M.A
SSS
SSS

Postby Bishop* » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 am

$occerMan wrote: so because of your comon 50$ 3nti he whould get his nose fcked up and brain damage??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charley I make wild but you made me laugh. I have to start thinking about my next month cable bill.

Anyway that is the last time this guy will get me watching his fight and I bet I alot more fans feel the same way. He should have just turn down this fight and prepare well for it.
Bishop*
BSc
BSc

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Akoa no di kom b3 da n3 :oops: :oops: :oops:
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby maddock » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:22 am

$occerMan wrote:
mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
disbesrs wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
disbesrs wrote:
Tacci wrote:He should use his 1 mil to pay off the audience for torturing them with such a f00lish fight. Kwasia toto onye Ghana niii... tweeeeesssssririiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

aboa funu, i wanna see you fight Pazquiao, kwasea what have you done for Ghana?

I can bet you this will be the biggest fight this guy will get. Nobody is going to give him any such chance to make it big. He better use his 1mill or 3mill very well because this is his retirement fight. He is never going to be the mean attraction to any fight again. What a disgrace to Bukom Boxing!!!!

next time you fight, don't worry about your health, kwasea nii ba. he had Pacman back and didnt pull the trigger but to call him a disgrace. woya aboa. go jump off a building, you're one of the Ghanaians doing nothing for our country, instead of backing up our guy and trying to lift him up your here talking all sorts of horseshat.

What did this coward do for Ghana tonight apart from disgrace us. Did you listen to the American commentators? Clottey did not have Ghana in mind all his was thinking off was how to earn that 1mill. He should be smart enough to spend that money will because he will never get any main attraction fight again.

Yeah and I'm sure Ghana would have him in mind if something was to have happened to him. That's just nkwasias3m. You're not his promoter so "he will never get any main attraction fight again" falls on deaf ears.
KPOM... And all these people yapping have number done anything for ghana...ask them...
they're doing their bit for Ghana right now displaying their stupidity on GW for the world to see that ther are world class foools from Ghana who can show their disunity for a fellow Ghanaian on a forum. Let them continue because they are likely not good at anythung inlife so they take pride in trying to pull a fellow Ghanaian down because he is high profile.
maddock
BSc
BSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:23 am

Bishop* wrote:
$occerMan wrote: so because of your comon 50$ 3nti he whould get his nose fcked up and brain damage??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charley I make wild but you made me laugh. I have to start thinking about my next month cable bill.

Anyway that is the last time this guy will get me watching his fight and I bet I alot more fans feel the same way. He should have just turn down this fight and prepare well for it.
he will return you back yr $$$!!
he has 2999 9950 $ left
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:23 am

Bishop* wrote:

He did prepare. His plan was to come in, defend, keep his face clean, take as little damage as possible, don't get a KO and pick up an overweight check in the end :idea:
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby Bishop* » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 am

$occerMan wrote:Bishop... Clottey wanna give you the 50$ back!! he will now have

I will be very happy for that. I bet him that is the last time he will get me do that.

Anyway I think he knows he is a joke and not a real champion like the likes of Ike Quartey and Azumah Nelson was ready to settle for anything. Go watch all his fight and you will see this.
Bishop*
BSc
BSc

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 am

$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:

he will return you back yr $$$!!
he has 2999 9950 $ left

boss, sika no, no be small money koraa :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :P herr Clo di na clever chap. I bet he planned this out from the beginning.
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby Plies » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 am

mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
Bishop* wrote:

He did prepare. His plan was to come in, defend, keep his face clean, take as little damage as possible, don't get a KO and pick up an overweight check in the end :idea:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the guy didn't come into this fight thinking he could easily knock Pacman out. maybe he should have actually done some fighting, but he gets 3 mil and he still has a clean record.
Plies
BSc
BSc

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 am

Bishop* wrote:
$occerMan wrote:Bishop... Clottey wanna give you the 50$ back!! he will now have

I will be very happy for that. I bet him that is the last time he will get me do that.

Anyway I think he knows he is a joke and not a real champion like the likes of Ike Quartey and Azumah Nelson was ready to settle for anything. Go watch all his fight and you will see this.

o may3n dwini y3 ho :lol: :lol: :lol: just explain your situation to your super. Maybe he'll have some mercy on you
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:28 am

Bishop* wrote:

clottey 4 losses... Quarye 4 losses... azuma 6 losses
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby T.E.M.A » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:28 am

Bishop* wrote:

why you so mad massa? so for you he should get brain damaged?
T.E.M.A
SSS
SSS

Postby maddock » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:33 am

Plies wrote:
mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
Bishop* wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the guy didn't come into this fight thinking he could easily knock Pacman out. maybe he should have actually done some fighting, but he gets 3 mil and he still has a clean record.
People don't understand that a fighters record is very important and a KO or TKO on it is even worse than just a loss. Go and ask Malinagi why he vex so after his camp threw in the towel after he was getting badly beaten by Hatton. He said so after the fight that he could take a loss but a tko on his record was too bad to deal with.
maddock
BSc
BSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 am

many has more losses than clotey
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

PreviousNext

Return to Boxing