Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

The death penalty: Should the DMV sniper be executed ?

Discuss law cases/causes
FTC, SC

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Mido

The death penalty: Should the DMV sniper be executed ?

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Mods, allow make I cough small. :roll:

The US Supreme Court races the DMV sniper, John Allen Mohammed to his death by injection tonight before his appeals could be pursued; highlighting once again, the perversity of executing inmates before their appeals process has has been fully concluded.

Should this mentally ill IDIOT be put to death ?

Your take on this :idea:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby Striker » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:45 pm

useless non fa thread from turbo as usual :evil: :twisted:

mods abeg do your job :arrow: :D
Striker
MSc
MSc

Postby joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Turb, can we prove with any certainty whether or not he is mentally ill?
What wd a decision to stretch this death penalty business mean for the families of the people this sniper killed?
joekofi12 [Numo Tohba]
MSc
MSc

Postby Don_Mayor » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Hmmm only in the states, where they value animals over humans :oops:

inspite of the horrible things this guy did, you don't just put a human being to death, i mean whats the difference between the killer and the judicial system :idea:
Don_Mayor
MSc
MSc

Postby Oluman Boogey » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Don_Mayor wrote:Hmmm only in the states, where they value animals over humans :oops:

inspite of the horrible things this guy did, you don't just put a human being to death, i mean whats the difference between the killer and the judicial system :idea:

how would you feel if it was your family member that he killed in cold blood?
Oluman Boogey
MSc
MSc

Postby Don_Mayor » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Oluman Boogey wrote:
Don_Mayor wrote:Hmmm only in the states, where they value animals over humans :oops:

how would you feel if it was your family member that he killed in cold blood?

leave him in jail for life, as putting him to death won't bring my family member back. all the closure talk is BS.
Don_Mayor
MSc
MSc

Postby Omama Kwaku » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Kill him :D :D :D
Omama Kwaku
MSc
MSc

Postby Kel$ » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:20 pm

question should be: Should taxpayers be paying for this guy?

BTW I am against death pen , but some cases make you think ...

Like this woman who cut a baby out of a pregnant woman then killed her...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,305490,00.html

:oops:

Does Ghana have a death pen?
Kel$
Phd
Phd

Postby Kel$ » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:22 pm

joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] wrote:Turb, can we prove with any certainty whether or not he is mentally ill?
What wd a decision to stretch this death penalty business mean for the families of the people this sniper killed?

Pescoba, Is there a single person who kills in cold blood that does not have some kind of mental illness?
Kel$
Phd
Phd

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Striker wrote:useless non fa thread from turbo as usual :evil: :twisted:

mods abeg do your job :arrow: :D

See, the intelligent ones are on the debate.

Your IQ is too low !!

Monkey !! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby OBIBA J.K. » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:40 pm

It's over seven years now and his mental illnes should been made certain by now. It is the law that is working. Life imprisonment would have been OK, but...........hmmmmmm!!
OBIBA J.K.
SSS
SSS

Postby Oluman Boogey » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Kel$ wrote:
joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] wrote:Turb, can we prove with any certainty whether or not he is mentally ill?

Pescoba, Is there a single person who kills in cold blood that does not have some kind of mental illness?

you've got to be sh1tting me
Oluman Boogey
MSc
MSc

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Perscoba Jr,

Convicted sniper John Allen Muhammad's attorneys are trying to convince Gov. Timothy Kaine that their client is too mentally ill to be executed.

Muhammad's lawyers say they submitted a 40-minute compilation of interviews with attorneys, mental health experts and witnesses illustrating Muhammad's mental illness to Kaine Thursday. They did not file a written clemency petition.

The lawyers want Kaine to stop Muhammad's scheduled November 10 execution and commute his sentence to life in prison. The U.S. Supreme Court has banned executing the mentally ill.
:idea:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby Kel$ » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Oluman Boogey wrote:
Kel$ wrote:

U think someone that plans and executes people can be normal? He is living in a different world from me and you bro...
problem is there are so many functioning loonies in this society you cannot tell who is who.Look at Fort Hood ..
At least in Africa u know the butt naked ones are crazy...
Last edited by Kel$ on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kel$
Phd
Phd

Postby Omama Kwaku » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Kel$ wrote:
Oluman Boogey wrote:
Kel$ wrote:

U think someone that plans and executes people can be normal? He is living in a different world from me and you bro...
problem is there are so many functioning loonies in this society you cannot tell who is who...At least in Africa u know the butt naked ones are crazy...

That is why we should pull the trigger and get rid of him quick before he plans to kill again. I say lethal injection will do just right for his dumb azz. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Omama Kwaku
MSc
MSc

Postby Too $hort » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:33 pm

HELL YEAH .... THAT &%¤#"!/( HAD ME HIDING NEXT TO MY CAR TRYING TO PUMP GAS .....
That sh*t was some seriously scary sh*t.......
Eveery time you opened your front door you were worried you might not make it home or to work ....Aaaghh .. That man made people suffer paaa....

And he was killing poor innocent people just coming out of restaurants , shopping stores ....

Why didn't he target George Bush ........If he had done that then maybe there would have been leniency ......

But he has to go!!!!!!
Too $hort
BSc
BSc

Postby joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Kel$ wrote:

True talk :lol: :lol: :lol:
joekofi12 [Numo Tohba]
MSc
MSc

Postby Too $hort » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Kel$ wrote:
Oluman Boogey wrote:
Kel$ wrote:

problem is there are so many functioning loonies in this society you cannot tell who is who.Look at Fort Hood ..
At least in Africa u know the butt naked ones are crazy...

BOss this guy is very normal ......

He wanted to get back at his wife and get custody of his kids or something... So he was blasting away innocent people to cover the murders ...That's devious ..........
Too $hort
BSc
BSc

Return to Law