Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

ARGENTINA 2 - 0 GHANA (FT) * FIFA INT'L FRIENDLY-WATCH GOALS

downloads

Postby deciiva » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 pm

When Argentina was World #1 and Ghana wanted to play them in 2007, they demanded $1.5M appearance fee.. we played Brazil in Sweden instead.

Now that they have lost form, they wanted to beat our Team F local boys so it can give them a confidence booster. .. in all this I'm suprised the unprofessional GFA obliged and disgraced Ghana :roll: :roll:
deciiva

Postby Minister of Finance » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:06 pm

kebacholitificatious wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
Massa, tu mu da

It has everything to do with fundamentals of the game. Our Local coaches should be schooled before given teams to coach. The mistakes the boyz were making is more than a reflection of themselves.

That is all that I have to say. Even if this was Ghana Team Z....the fundamentals of soccer these guys didnt have it. No ball sense. For these players to even play in the Ghana League makes our league really an amateur one

it is an amateur one

I watch as our players are running into each other instead of running into space. It happened about 8X last night and some of the players just stood there waiting for the ball. As if to say the Argentinaians were just ball watching. All I can say was it was a good entertainment for the night. During the game we never broke their defense or the Mids down... we had a few runs but Wow ti naaaaaaaaa
Minister of Finance
BSc
BSc

Postby KAYSEBEE » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:27 pm

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd

Postby Doctor No » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Togoboy wrote:Indiscipline and lack of technical abilities is what is kelling Black Star or Africa teams.
How can Argentina be been beating by all low teams in South America can come to defeat Black Star of Africa :shock: . kwaseea!!

...and they want to call themselves the Brazil of Africa... :lol: :P
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Doctor No » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Did anyone open Ghana laughing thread yet?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Styva Sju » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Doctor No wrote:
Togoboy wrote:Indiscipline and lack of technical abilities is what is kelling Black Star or Africa teams.
How can Argentina be been beating by all low teams in South America can come to defeat Black Star of Africa :shock: . kwaseea!!

...and they want to call themselves the Brazil of Africa... :lol: :P

... themselves the Brazil of Africa.... LORDS OVER NIGERIA.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Styva Sju
SSS
SSS

Postby Styva Sju » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:57 pm

deciiva wrote:
Tacci wrote:Only 2-0?

I shock sef O :oops:

Disappointed with the Argentine squad!! :wink: :wink:
Marvelous second half game by Ghana anyway. Kudos to the team.
Styva Sju
SSS
SSS

Postby Styva Sju » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:00 pm

KAYSEBEE wrote:
F.O. wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:

massa did u see the game :?: i know u just woke up. find some H2O to wash ur face and then come back and check the line ups and the match stats b4 u make a mockery of uuself. :shock: :? :oops: :oops: :oops:

I missed this game. It's still wednesday here in west coast. I thought the game was thursday. Hope somebody post it here.

F O ,,,,,,,,,,,,Will post the full downloads soon. sorry u missed. was sssssssooooooooooo funny. like bechem fc vs real madrid :D :D :D :D

Not exactly so.
Wish I could borrow some "Kwabena Agyapong words" for the first half.
Styva Sju
SSS
SSS

Previous

Return to Downloads