Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

EWURADE, JUST A SINGLE MATCH AND HE GETS 30years

Discuss law cases/causes
FTC, SC

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Mido

Postby sIR bBRUKUTU » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 am

el Padrino wrote:See as long as they are consistent with it, i'm cool. I dont see why a rapist should get 30 and a murderer with a good lawyer/fat pockets gets 10

The difference here is GOOD LAWYER. It happens everywhere. OJ got away (imo) with murder because he had good lawyers.
sIR bBRUKUTU
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:captain, do you think he woke up one day and decided to do that despicable act, have you asked yourself what role the girl played in bringing that upon herself? :idea:

Dude, you are a very stupid man!! Very stupid!! U are blaming the girl for getting raped? Are you insane? :shock: :shock: :shock:
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby sIR bBRUKUTU » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:46 am

keen observer wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote:captain, do you think he woke up one day and decided to do that despicable act, have you asked yourself what role the girl played in bringing that upon herself? :idea:

Dude, you are a very stupid man!! Very stupid!! U are blaming the girl for getting raped? Are you insane? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Do you have to insult people to get your point across? :roll:
sIR bBRUKUTU
BSc
BSc

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:51 am

keen observer wrote:

what about if guy is telling the truth? have you thought about that?
masa shittt happens, I will never condone rape and neither will I ever condemn an alleged rapist :idea:
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:what about if guy is telling the truth? have you thought about that?
masa shittt happens, I will never condone rape and neither will I ever condemn an alleged rapist :idea:

I am sure all the criminals in jail today may be telling the truth too.. :idea: :idea:
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:09 am

keen observer wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote:what about if guy is telling the truth? have you thought about that?

I am sure all the criminals in jail today may be telling the truth too.. :idea: :idea:

I know you're definitely aware that, there are some people serving jail terms for crimes they did not commit :idea:
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc

Postby African » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:
keen observer wrote:

I know you're definitely aware that, there are some people serving jail terms for crimes they did not commit :idea:

"Rev",

Your writings seem so suspicious. Are you hiding something? You seem to have been involved in something similar.

Come clean.
African
MSc
MSc

Postby keen observer » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:
keen observer wrote:

The vast majority of people in jail deserve to be there.U moron!! This dude is a convicted rapist and you are here trying to defend him? I hope a rapist breaks into your house today and rapes the hell out of you!! Abowa!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 am

Funny part is that those Oseikrom abrante3s who grew up at Asokwa are not surprise this guy have reached this level. A couple of my home boys recanted how he has been some sort of Awadaaaaboni from youth and this seemed to have followed him through to adulthood. 30 years is appropriate for such a despicable and lawlessness act.
Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa
BSc
BSc

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 am

keen observer wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote:
keen observer wrote:

The vast majority of people in jail deserve to be there.U moron!! This dude is a convicted rapist and you are here trying to defend him? I hope a rapist breaks into your house today and rapes the hell out of you!! Abowa!!

which means there is a percentage which are innocent right? even if it's 1% so there there is a probability that, a percentage of those alleged rapist are innocent :idea: so then what makes you think that the one above is not part of those innocent?
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc

Postby Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 am

el Padrino wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote:
el Padrino wrote:See as long as they are consistent with it, i'm cool. I dont see why a rapist should get 30 and a murderer with a good lawyer/fat pockets gets 10

my brother, when I was in ghana some years back, armed robers invaded my neighbors home right, killed his eldest son, raped his wife and 21 year old daughter and do you what happened when they got caught, each received 8 fking years in jail :x
Its real simple. They need to figure out Max/Min sentences so all the judges can be consistent. This is obviously assuming that we dont have such things in place. Im ignorant of current Ghanaian law concerning sentences.

I agree that sentencing guidelines similar to what we have in the use will help a lot. some steals a goat and gets 15 years with hard labour.. That is not justice at all its a judge with too much authority doing whatever he wants. We Need sentencing guidleines Streamlined nationwide.
Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa
BSc
BSc

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:49 am

African wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote:
keen observer wrote:

"Rev",

Your writings seem so suspicious. Are you hiding something? You seem to have been involved in something similar.

Come clean.

:D :D my breda I'm not, as I've said I will never condone that despicable act neither will I condemn any alleged rapist. A kenyan friend I know almost went to jail cos of that, he went out with this African American lady for about six months and then decided to break up with her cos the girl was messing with his baby dad :idea: obviously argument broke out and in the heat of the argument the girl called the cops alleging that she met the guy in a club, the guy invited her over and then raped her. they guy needed divine intervention and a host of witnesses before he could come out that case clean. there is this adage in akan that goes like this ' ehunu bi p3n nti na aboa asrewaa ne neba 3didi-a oyi ne ni to 3ch3n'
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:which means there is a percentage which are innocent right? even if it's 1% so there there is a probability that, a percentage of those alleged rapist are innocent :idea: so then what makes you think that the one above is not part of those innocent?

Nonsense!! What makes you think that everybody in jail is not innocent? We do not need a court sytem then we should move back into the animal kingdom..Nkwasiasem ara kwa!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 am

keen observer wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote:which means there is a percentage which are innocent right? even if it's 1% so there there is a probability that, a percentage of those alleged rapist are innocent :idea: so then what makes you think that the one above is not part of those innocent?

Nonsense!! What makes you think that everybody in jail is not innocent? We do not need a court sytem then we should move back into the animal kingdom..Nkwasiasem ara kwa!!

I think some are innocent and did I make mention of not needing the court system?
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc

Postby African » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:06 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:
African wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote:
keen observer wrote:

"Rev",

Come clean.

:D :D my breda I'm not, as I've said I will never condone that despicable act neither will I condemn any alleged rapist. A kenyan friend I know almost went to jail cos of that, he went out with this African American lady for about six months and then decided to break up with her cos the girl was messing with his baby dad :idea: obviously argument broke out and in the heat of the argument the girl called the cops alleging that she met the guy in a club, the guy invited her over and then raped her. they guy needed divine intervention and a host of witnesses before he could come out that case clean. there is this adage in akan that goes like this ' ehunu bi p3n nti na aboa asrewaa ne neba 3didi-a oyi ne ni to 3ch3n'

This case is not the same. There were so many witnesses to the open bar rape. One of the patrons went to her aide to virtually sprung her free the Macho man who thought he was at the top of his game. He will learn his lesson in jail-Ghana Jail for that matter.
African
MSc
MSc

Postby keen observer » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:
keen observer wrote:

I think some are innocent and did I make mention of not needing the court system?

Then stop making jokes about it, because there is nothing funny about it..Blaming a rape victim is very very stupid so stop it!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 am

keen observer wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote:
keen observer wrote:

Then stop making jokes about it, because there is nothing funny about it..Blaming a rape victim is very very stupid so stop it!!

you always contradict yourself and yet stupid enough to start an argument :roll:
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:25 pm

interesting, but the case to me anyways from what i have read does not add up....... he supposly kidnapped the girl and took her in a car and started rapping her just down the road in another public place hmmmmmmmmmm
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Previous

Return to Law