Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Union Chief - Obama should apologize to the Police

Discuss law cases/causes
FTC, SC

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Mido

Postby B DIDDY » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:I am getting incensed at this issue. That Crowley man acted very unprofessionally, but i will not call him a racist.

He had to invite the man unto his front porch to arrest him because he did not have permission to enter the Gates' house neither did he have the powers to arrest him in his own house, why? Because u can only be charged for disorderly conduct in public. So he waits until the man reaches his front porch and arrests him for an act that did not happen in public!!!!!

Here is a man who is neatly dressed, has identified himself as the owner of the house and uses a cane. What more did this retard of a popo want???

I think the cops were very upset at the way he was talking to them, or the way he made them feel stupid when they found out he owned the house

and also remember the easiest way to piss off a cop is to ask for his name and badge number, I know this first hand :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Uncle Ato » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:32 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:I am getting incensed at this issue. That Crowley man acted very unprofessionally, but i will not call him a racist.

He had to invite the man unto his front porch to arrest him because he did not have permission to enter the Gates' house neither did he have the powers to arrest him in his own house, why? Because u can only be charged for disorderly conduct in public. So he waits until the man reaches his front porch and arrests him for an act that did not happen in public!!!!!

Here is a man who is neatly dressed, has identified himself as the owner of the house and uses a cane. What more did this retard of a popo want???

I think the cops were very upset at the way he was talking to them, or the way he made them feel stupid when they found out he owned the house

and also remember the easiest way to piss off a cop is to ask for his name and badge number, I know this first hand :lol:

I now uunderstand why Asabee and wifey were shotuing and screamiing at the BNI official. they pissed him off by asking him his name and ID?lol. the world is the same everywhere. :lol:
Uncle Ato
BSc
BSc

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Obielord wrote:
rastaman wrote:
Naah your f***** kwahu uncle :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Odwan nana

If u don't have anything to do, take ur beautiful wife to lunch or something and stop wasting ur time here!

Abowa !!

WTF are you doing here ?

Are you having lunch with your monkey wife for hia ? :roll:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 pm

B DIDDY wrote:

Yeah, that is true, they hate people who know their rights
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:48 pm

B DIDDY wrote:

They are cops. They should uphold the law without emotions. Common sense should have told them that the dude was going to get upset. As a matter of fact it is only a moron who would not get upset. In such situations the cops are trained to walk away. The "I will show you where power lies" mentality should be left to idiots.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:50 pm

keen observer wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

They are cops. They should uphold the law without emotions. Common sense should have told them that the dude was going to get upset. As a matter of fact it is only a moron who would not get upset. In such situations the cops are trained to walk away. The "I will show you where power lies" mentality should be left to idiots.

very true, but I have yet to meet a cop who has the attitude you are talking about,

hmmmmmmm especially here in Toronto (and not to forget Peel police) :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:53 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
very true, but I have yet to meet a cop who has the attitude you are talking about,

hmmmmmmm especially here in Toronto (and not to forget Peel police) :lol:

A lot of them like to intimidate people, that is true, but they know when and where to stop. This cop did not.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby kofi kyei » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:19 pm

B DIDDY wrote:

....or u heard it said on CNN ... :roll:
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc

Postby B DIDDY » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:58 pm

oseadeayo kuntunkunuku wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

....or u heard it said on CNN ... :roll:

who told you i even have cable :roll:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby F.O. » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:43 am

I think republicans should look in Dictionary for the meaning of stupidly. They are just making mockery about it. The president used stupidly to mean carelessly which is true. After identifying that he was at his home, 68 yrs old with a cane, the police should have walked away yet he wanted to flex his muscles. Apologies my .........
F.O.
BSc
BSc

Previous

Return to Law