Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

2 Men Charged In Murders At Upscale Md. Community

Discuss law cases/causes
FTC, SC

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Mido

Postby YAW Straight Sapien » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:35 am

this is why i always tell ppl,if u think u dont love her,just make the nkrataa strictly business and pay the amount, rather than adding love and business,it does not work that way.i know sometimes these akata women wants u 2 chop da thing even when u want business,but just play smart and do what you wouldnt regret later.

i'm still not sure about this story, i hear its aba the akata woman and the dude,some say the dude was in this drug thingy,well i dunno which is which.still sorry for the family and the kids eunice left behind. :(
YAW Straight Sapien
MSc
MSc

Postby Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:36 am

Stagger wrote:
Ksarp wrote:
Randy Ortoninho wrote:
Stagger wrote:Though I don't condone the act of these 2, you have to really put urself in the shoes of the ex-wife to be able to comprehend this crime

Really? Care to expound? Jealousy?

The estranged wife was wealthy
She probably put his as$ through school
He was living in the house that they both owned with his girlfriend

Hate to say it, but this cat had it coming, akata or not, a woman scorned will show you her dark side, that applies to all women..

Seth was a butcher at an African market. This woman fell in love with him and financed his education. After completing school, he brought his girlfriend from Ghana as his sister and was living with the married couple and the wife's brother. According to stories, this woman treated him and his sister (girlfriend/wife from Gh) very well and even confided in the girlfriend. So it came as a shock when she found out that they were sleeping together in her marital bed. During the divorce proceedings family members told the guy to let go but dude wanted a piece of everthing, half/half...chemp3. The other thing is the house he was in with his wife and brother-in-law was awarded to him and as such the brother in law had to vacate. All, these and other issues resulted in the end result.

Some do not know the whole story..... Sad death but i'm not shedding any tears for him or his family for a married man does not marry again without the knowledge of his family. and they have the audacity to say that the woman stop taking their calls when tnhey knew all along what seth was doing.
Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa
BSc
BSc

Postby niidawg3 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:37 am

owura143 wrote:
Stagger wrote:Though I don't condone the act of these 2, you have to really put urself in the shoes of the ex-wife to be able to comprehend this crime

What whole story? Massa, they were married for 12 years, it got to a point when things were not working out so they agreed to seperate. Mind you, they've been living apart for years. The woman was living in the man's other house with his brother and boyfriend and had a day care. So things were not bad for her. She just didn't take care of her share and attemptedto file for bankruptcy but it was denied. Her boyfriend was also owing the IRS over $80 grand. According to washington post, there was some a life insuarance benefits. The woman just wanted to finish him before the final divorce hearing , which was supposed to be on Feb. 9th.

I know you're gonna say Seth used the Akata woman for green card. They were married for 12years for pheck sake. This was planned and there is neither a justification nor a rationalization for this crime.

Some of u r soo silly!!!!

i cant believe people are rationalizing such a hideous crime. And yes - the lady tried to go cash in on the insurance claim and that got bounced too pending the investigation.

plus she was getting hers too ... damn, key up his car or something ... but having his penis cut and put in his mouth? killing a pregnant woman?

come on folks - where the F is your sense of justice??!?!?!
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby YAW Straight Sapien » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:39 am

niidawg3 wrote:for those saying i dont know the whole story, i do know the whole story ... i just didnt think it was expedient to go into details since the punishment did not justify the crime.

no matter what a man/woman does to you, it makes no sense to kill a pregnant woman with 20+ stabs and gunshots ... plus killing the man and cutting his ding-a-ling off and stuffing it in his mouth. that was some gory iiiiiiiish!!!

yes - the woman helped him go from nothing to something
yes - he played the woman by ending up impregnating his supposed cousin, who lived with them for a while
yes - he did the woman wrong

but is a double gruesome murder, plus cremation a fitting punishment for that crime?

many men/women get jilted all the time. not saying its right - but divorce the man, and key up his car or something. ruin his credit or something. Plus she was shagging someone also (one of the killers). So why get salty?

now she's gonna probably get life - was it worth it killing 3 ppl over a failed marriage?!?!

thats my point.

wow :shock:
YAW Straight Sapien
MSc
MSc

Postby Stagger » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:41 am

owura143 wrote:

What whole story? Massa, they were married for 12 years, it got to a point when things were not working out so they agreed to seperate. Mind you, they've been living apart for years. The woman was living in the man's other house with his brother and boyfriend and had a day care. So things were not bad for her. She just didn't take care of her share and attemptedto file for bankruptcy but it was denied. Her boyfriend was also owing the IRS over $80 grand. According to washington post, there was life insuarance benefits bi...nsem piii. The woman just wanted to finish him before the final divorce hearing , which was supposed to be on Feb. 9th.

I know you're gonna say Seth used the Akata woman for green card. They were married for 12years for pheck sake. This was planned and there is neither a justification nor a rationalization for this crime.

Some of u r soo silly!!!! Wetswa akuaa ni shwa diaa sh3 nenum..... Why he be President Doe?

What is silly about what I said?
Stagger
SSS
SSS

Postby Ksarp » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:44 am

niidawg3 wrote:Ksarp - get off your high horse ... we've all messed up one or more women in our lives emotionally before - and some women have messed up some guys too. You and I both know that. The punishment did not fit the crime. PERIOD!!

High horse? Okay, so I've broken my fair share of hearts, you're comparing that to being married and nailing another woman under the same roof? I don't think the punishment fit the crime, but I do know that we all have our ways of dealing with betrayal, cause that's what I think happened here. Do you know you'd respond if you found out that your wife was shagging some cat she introduced to you as her cousin?
Ksarp
Phd
Phd

Postby owura143 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:45 am

Nanasei wrote:
Stagger wrote:
Ksarp wrote:
Randy Ortoninho wrote:

Really? Care to expound? Jealousy?

The estranged wife was wealthy
She probably put his as$ through school
He was living in the house that they both owned with his girlfriend

Hate to say it, but this cat had it coming, akata or not, a woman scorned will show you her dark side, that applies to all women..

Seth was a butcher at an African market. This woman fell in love with him and financed his education. After completing school, he brought his girlfriend from Ghana as his sister and was living with the married couple and the wife's brother. According to stories, this woman treated him and his sister (girlfriend/wife from Gh) very well and even confided in the girlfriend. So it came as a shock when she found out that they were sleeping together in her marital bed. During the divorce proceedings family members told the guy to let go but dude wanted a piece of everthing, half/half...chemp3. The other thing is the house he was in with his wife and brother-in-law was awarded to him and as such the brother in law had to vacate. All, these and other issues resulted in the end result.

Some do not know the whole story..... Sad death but i'm not shedding any tears for him or his family for a married man does not marry again without the knowledge of his family. and they have the audacity to say that the woman stop taking their calls when tnhey knew all along what seth was doing.

NKwasias3m s3 whole story. Man, most of us live in America and some of us r not far from Baltimore/DC. What whole story? The whole story is "word on the street" as you put it and on the internet. None of us know the details so shut up.Take your stupidity somewhere else. Even if we don't know the whole story, do u think killing three people is justified? BTW nobody is asking you to shed a tear.
Last edited by owura143 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
owura143
BSc
BSc

Postby niidawg3 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:46 am

Ksarp wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:Ksarp - get off your high horse ... we've all messed up one or more women in our lives emotionally before - and some women have messed up some guys too. You and I both know that. The punishment did not fit the crime. PERIOD!!

High horse? Okay, so I've broken my fair share of hearts, you're comparing that to being married and nailing another woman under the same roof? I don't think the punishment fit the crime, but I do know that we all have our ways of dealing with betrayal, cause that's what I think happened here. Do you know you'd respond if you found out that your wife was shagging some cat she introduced to you as her cousin?

i know one thing for sure - i wont commit double homicide. thats just stupid and overkill - no pun intended.
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby Ksarp » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:46 am

YAW Straight Sapien wrote:this is why i always tell ppl,if u think u dont love her,just make the nkrataa strictly business and pay the amount, rather than adding love and business,it does not work that way.i know sometimes these akata women wants u 2 chop da thing even when u want business,but just play smart and do what you wouldnt regret later.

i'm still not sure about this story, i hear its aba the akata woman and the dude,some say the dude was in this drug thingy,well i dunno which is which.still sorry for the family and the kids eunice left behind. :(

Or try a white girl....
Ksarp
Phd
Phd

Postby Ksarp » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:48 am

niidawg3 wrote:i know one thing for sure - i wont commit double homicide. thats just stupid and overkill - no pun intended.

You ever been betrayed? Until you've been thrown into a situation, you can speculate all you want about how you'd handle it...
Ksarp
Phd
Phd

Postby niidawg3 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:51 am

Ksarp wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:i know one thing for sure - i wont commit double homicide. thats just stupid and overkill - no pun intended.

You ever been betrayed? Until you've been thrown into a situation, you can speculate all you want about how you'd handle it...

i dont understand how its betrayal when she was getting hers too. plus i still maintain the punishment was way OD!!!

obviously we have to agree to disagree.
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby Ksarp » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:55 am

niidawg3 wrote:
Ksarp wrote:

i dont understand how its betrayal when she was getting hers too. plus i still maintain the punishment was way OD!!!

True talk, buttom line is, we all should learn from this, like you said, watch out for akata women, I'd say watch out for all women
Ksarp
Phd
Phd

Postby Kofi Jolof » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:58 am

Ksarp wrote:

This honestly sounds like something from the Jerry Springer show. He was banging two brawds under the same roof. He was putting in work.
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:01 am

niidawg3 wrote:
Ksarp wrote:

I get where you are coming from and perhaps i'm being a little insensitive to the whole situation but there is a problem that I see in a our community that really erks me. We never look within and we blame outsiders too often. This should be a lesson for us all.

I know a Ghanaman in Brampton in the Toronto area who killed and chopped his Ghana wife in pieces because while she was visiting her cousin in New York it was actually an old Boy friend from Ghana . Love and betrayal make good people do some strange stuff. But lets take a lesson from this and move on.
BSc
BSc

Postby owura143 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:08 am

Nanasei wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:
Ksarp wrote:

I get where you are coming from and perhaps i'm being a little insensitive to the whole situation but there is a problem that I see in a our community that really erks me. We never look within and we blame outsiders too often. This should be a lesson for us all.

I know a Ghanaman in Brampton in the Toronto area who killed and chopped his Ghana wife in pieces because while she was visiting her cousin in New York it was actually an old Boy friend from Ghana . Love and betrayal make good people do some strange stuff. But lets take a lesson from this and move on.

That does not fit the crime either
owura143
BSc
BSc

Postby Van piro » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:16 am

Nsem bebr33 :(
Van piro
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:32 am

Most of you defending this heinous crime are idiots who are probably dating a fridge so, you feel liberated!!!

FOOOOOLS!

This woman epitomizes EVILNESS! I don't care if you was having a threesome with 5 cute babes under the roof! You don't kill somebody and, that sh*t IS NOT JUSTIFIED!!! There is no coming back from death man!!!

AA culture has a way of emasculating men! IT is a culture where the woman basically RUNS everything and, the men are turned into yes men...

The symbolism in the cutting of the penis and stuffing it in his mouth epitomizes the values of the culture!

by doing so, she is denying him his manhood white saying it was all talk! SHE IS THE MAN!!!!

What the %$#@ is that all about...???

You dumba$$es have the audacity to defend that sh*t??? Why kill a damn baby??? You niggaz are crazy fvcks! FOOOOLS!

This woman deserves to be locked up permanenly and, this should serve as a lesson to all of you!!!

STICK WITH YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRYWOMEN and, stop trying to be Mr. international!!!

He obviously would still be alive if he had just stuck with his fellow Ghanaian!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Ghanaian Footballing Empire: Man over Machine- we will attack anybody

Postby Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:45 am

Ghana FIRST wrote:Most of you defending this heinous crime are idiots who are probably dating a fridge so, you feel liberated!!!

FOOOOOLS!

This woman epitomizes EVILNESS! I don't care if you was having a threesome with 5 cute babes under the roof! You don't kill somebody and, that sh*t IS NOT JUSTIFIED!!! There is no coming back from death man!!!

AA culture has a way of emasculating men! IT is a culture where the woman basically RUNS everything and, the men are turned into yes men...

The symbolism in the cutting of the penis and stuffing it in his mouth epitomizes the values of the culture!

by doing so, she is denying him his manhood white saying it was all talk! SHE IS THE MAN!!!!

You dumba$$es have the audacity to defend that sh*t??? Why kill a damn baby??? You niggaz are crazy fvcks! FOOOOLS!

This woman deserves to be locked up permanenly and, this should serve as a lesson to all of you!!!

STICK WITH YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRYWOMEN and, stop trying to be Mr. international!!!

He obviously would still be alive if he had just stuck with his fellow Ghanaian!

Boss there is no justification but shyt like this happens all the time and so we need to understand why it happens in order to avoid them and hence my contributions here.

Sticking with your countyrywoman or man does not prevent this as it happens in Ghana amongs Ghanaian as well. It is human nature that make good people do such crazy things. Like I said I know a Ghanaman that killed and chopped his Ghana wife up for similar situation. Treat others fairly should be the lesson here.
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:00 am

Nanasei wrote:
Ghana FIRST wrote:Most of you defending this heinous crime are idiots who are probably dating a fridge so, you feel liberated!!!

FOOOOOLS!

Boss there is no justification but shyt like this happens all the time and so we need to understand why it happens in order to avoid them and hence my contributions here.

Sticking with your countyrywoman or man does not prevent this as it happens in Ghana amongs Ghanaian as well. It is human nature that make good people do such crazy things. Like I said I know a Ghanaman that killed and chopped his Ghana wife up for similar situation. Treat others fairly should be the lesson here.

Are you a sell out??? Most Ghanaian to non Ghanaian marraiges dont work unless the person has some Ghanaian type roots... okay?? Like a Ghanaian marrying a togolese or ivorian may work but, apart form that it is almost impossible!!!!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Ghanaian Footballing Empire: Man over Machine- we will attack anybody

Postby Ksarp » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:09 am

Ghana FIRST wrote:Are you a sell out??? Most Ghanaian to non Ghanaian marraiges dont work unless the person has some Ghanaian type roots... okay?? Like a Ghanaian marrying a togolese or ivorian may work but, apart form that it is almost impossible!!!!!

Horse shyt...Like all marriages, it takes work, regardless of where you're from, quit being myopic..
Ksarp
Phd
Phd

PreviousNext

Return to Law