Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Q' lypse, weekly Sunday school lessons & A New Earth

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 pm

THE NEW EARTH IS NO UTOPIA

Is the notion of a new earth not just another utopia vision? Not at all. All utopia visions have this in common: the mental projection of a future time when all will be well, we will be saved, there will be peace and harmony and the end of our problems. There have been many such utopia visions. Some ended in disappointment, others in disaster.

At the core of all utopia visions lies one of the main structural dysfunctions of the old consciousness: looking to the future for salvation. The only existence the future actually has is as a thought form in your mind, so when you look to the future for salvation. You are trapped in form, and that is ego.

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth,” writes the biblical prophet. The foundation for a new earth is a new heaven—the awakened consciousness. The earth—external reality—is only its outer reflection. The arising of a new heaven and by implication a new earth are not future events that are going to make us free. Nothing is going to make us free because only the present moment can make us free. That realization is the awakening. Awakening as a future event has no meaning because awakening is the realization of Presence. So the new heaven, the awakened consciousness, is not a future state to be achieved. A new heaven and a new earth are arising within you at this moment, and if they are not arising at this moment, they are no more than a thought in your head and therefore not arising at all.

What did Jesus tell his disciples? “Heaven is right here in the midst of you.”

In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus makes a prediction that to this day few people have understood. He says, “Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.” In modern versions of the Bible, “meek” is translated as humble. Who are the meek or the humble, and what does it mean that they shall inherit the earth?

The meek are the egoless. They are those who have awakened to their essential true nature as consciousness and recognize that essence in all “others.” all life-forms. They live in the surrendered state and so feel their oneness with the whole and the Source. They embody the awakened consciousness that is changing all aspects of life on our planet, including nature, because life on earth is inseparable from the human consciousness that perceives and interacts with it. That is the sense in which the meek will inherit the earth.

A new species is arising on the planet. It is arising now, and you are it!
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:35 pm

END!!
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Justin White (kwame) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Q' lypse wrote: END!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
NOW I KNOW THE WORLD IS ENDING. Even Q is ending everything.
Justin White (kwame)
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:25 pm

This particular thread started well over a year ago. Its started with some simple spiritual lessons we as humans encounter in order for us to progress and climb the spiritual ladder. The New Earth book kicked off early this year. Its the reason why this thread is still alive and going. I want to thank Janet once again for keeping the thread alive when all my documents, files and priceless photos on my laptop were taken by people who are still struggling in a warp way to live in this world. Thanks for being a dear friend.

I wanted to talk about my life in connection with every single topic but it got to a point when I figured, hhmm, some of these things might be too much for some people here. Not everyone will understand plus I may not be ready to talk to a public forum about my private life. The New Earth book has helped me in so many ways, ways that I'm not even aware of. Oprah Winfrey surprised me when she was talking New Earth on her shows. She did an online school of which Eckhart Tolle, the author of this book taught spiritual lessons from the book.

Scanning a whole book and posting it on a forum without permission might be a crime according to our formed world's laws but I will rather go to jail for helping my planet grow in spirituality, raising individual consiousness than just sit in a corner somewhere reading and taking every teaching in sotto voce or quietly. I will die for this course...

I can't remember how I found this book, no I think I do. I have heard it from London, from a spiritual teacher 2 years ago but when the time came, it was on. I've bought this book for several friends and suggested it to loved ones who were interested. I can say 90% my suggesting this book got taken seriously. I cannot describe this book. Its like nothing I've read before yet I feel a knowingness, recognition with it.

I was able to integrate the breathing lesson this book suggested and boy, did it help me. Not only does it help me relax, it helps me stop my mind from running mental commentaries, thinking too much, observing my thoughts, shutting out noises and taking control of my mind. This brings a small discussion on thoughts and the observer. If I am not my thoughts, if I step out of my thoughts, stand back and observe my thoughts, then who or what is thinking and who or what is doing the observing? Beautiful, ain't it?

I am not my body and you are not your body, the body thinks, you the spiritual essence doesn't think. Does the body digest food or you digest food? These are simple questions, we know the answers already. I can go on and on. Is there anything as sunset and sundown? No, yet we say it everyday. Are we lying to oursleves? Do we enjoy it or we are just dumb. Not forgetting the old testament sayings and the precious Eartern wisdom.

If all what this book has said is rubbish to you then you are not ready yet as Tolle said, but it is ok. Be what you are.

The book New Earth has ended but I doubt anything is over with me. It's likely I will start his first book "Power of Now" sometime soon. That is another book I can't even label.

Please if you want to read the whole book, start from page 4 on this topic. That is where New Earth starts.

I wish you all well in your lives lessons and challenges.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Justin White (kwame) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Q' lypse wrote:This particular thread started well over a year ago. Its started with some simple spiritual lessons we as humans encounter in order for us to progress and climb the spiritual ladder. The New Earth book kicked off early this year. Its the reason why this thread is still alive and going. I want to thank Janet once again for keeping the thread alive when all my documents, files and priceless photos on my laptop were taken by people who are still struggling in a warp way to live in this world. Thanks for being a dear friend.

I wanted to talk about my life in connection with every single topic but it got to a point when I figured, hhmm, some of these things might be too much for some people here. Not everyone will understand plus I may not be ready to talk to a public forum about my private life. The New Earth book has helped me in so many ways, ways that I'm not even aware of. Oprah Winfrey surprised me when she was talking New Earth on her shows. She did an online school of which Eckhart Tolle, the author of this book taught spiritual lessons from the book.

Scanning a whole book and posting it on a forum without permission might be a crime according to our formed world's laws but I will rather go to jail for helping my planet grow in spirituality, raising individual consiousness than just sit in a corner somewhere reading and taking every teaching in sotto voce or quietly. I will die for this course...

I can't remember how I found this book, no I think I do. I have heard it from London, from a spiritual teacher 2 years ago but when the time came, it was on. I've bought this book for several friends and suggested it to loved ones who were interested. I can say 90% my suggesting this book got taken seriously. I cannot describe this book. Its like nothing I've read before yet I feel a knowingness, recognition with it.

I was able to integrate the breathing lesson this book suggested and boy, did it help me. Not only does it help me relax, it helps me stop my mind from running mental commentaries, thinking too much, observing my thoughts, shutting out noises and taking control of my mind. This brings a small discussion on thoughts and the observer. If I am not my thoughts, if I step out of my thoughts, stand back and observe my thoughts, then who or what is thinking and who or what is doing the observing? Beautiful, ain't it?

I am not my body and you are not your body, the body thinks, you the spiritual essence doesn't think. Does the body digest food or you digest food? These are simple questions, we know the answers already. I can go on and on. Is there anything as sunset and sundown? No, yet we say it everyday. Are we lying to oursleves? Do we enjoy it or we are just dumb. Not forgetting the old testament sayings and the precious Eartern wisdom.

If all what this book has said is rubbish to you then you are not ready yet as Tolle said, but it is ok. Be what you are.

The book New Earth has ended but I doubt anything is over with me. It's likely I will start his first book "Power of Now" sometime soon. That is another book I can't even label.

Please if you want to read the whole book, start from page 4 on this topic. That is where New Earth starts.

8)
Justin White (kwame)
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:58 pm

MT-ZION wrote:
Q' lypse wrote: END!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
NOW I KNOW THE WORLD IS ENDING. Even Q is ending everything.
:shock: :shock: the thing end paaaa....... i shudder like maracas
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Janet » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Q' lypse wrote:This particular thread started well over a year ago. Its started with some simple spiritual lessons we as humans encounter in order for us to progress and climb the spiritual ladder. The New Earth book kicked off early this year. Its the reason why this thread is still alive and going. I want to thank Janet once again for keeping the thread alive when all my documents, files and priceless photos on my laptop were taken by people who are still struggling in a warp way to live in this world. Thanks for being a dear friend. I wanted to talk about my life in connection with every single topic but it got to a point when I figured, hhmm, some of these things might be too much for some people here. Not everyone will understand plus I may not be ready to talk to a public forum about my private life. The New Earth book has helped me in so many ways, ways that I'm not even aware of. Oprah Winfrey surprised me when she was talking New Earth on her shows. She did an online school of which Eckhart Tolle, the author of this book taught spiritual lessons from the book.

You are welcome, darlin'. I'm glad I could help you. :wink:
Janet
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Over 32,000 hits since you started this thread.Well done bro.
Kwame
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:12 pm

wow, down memory lane :D
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: chei, person don read and discuss for forum tops paa .....

where is mountain zion koraa aka justin white ....... :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Previous

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)