Q' lypse, weekly Sunday school lessons & A New Earth

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Q' lypse, weekly Sunday school lessons & A New Earth

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Teaching on: the biggest clue to finding and living your life purpose

What is your life purpose?
Why were you born?
How can you tell, if what you are doing is a part of your life purpose?
How can you tell, if what you are doing is NOT a part of your life purpose?

Here is a simple and yet profound truth - it is the most important life purpose clue and when used and fully experienced, can be life changing. But, it relies on one factor – that you learn to pay more attention to your inner world, pay more attention to the emotional and subtle sensation experiences within your body.

The most important life purpose clue is this…

When you think, say or do anything that “belongs” to your deeper truth and to your purpose… you will feel a “deeper truth” response in your body.
When you think, say or do anything that is not in accordance with your deepest truth, and out of alignment with your purpose… you will also feel this in your body as a physical, inner experience.
So what are the “feeling” clues to living and doing what is part of your personal truth and life purpose?

What are the physical feelings that occur?

Have you noticed that when you betray your personal truth in any way, that this causes specific feelings in the body? For example: the moment you exaggerate who you are, or put yourself down, the moment you say “yes” when your heart says “no”, or “no” when your heart says “yes” - you feel it! The feeling is an: emptying, a closing and a drain of energy in your body.

Just as not being true is felt in the body, being true can also be felt.

This is because your inner compass, your inner guidance system is designed to keep you in-tune with your deeper truth and to keep you in-line with your purpose.

Being in-line with your truth and purpose results in these types of common feelings:
• Peace
• Connectedness
• A warmth, presence or peace filling your body
• Love
• Feelings of “being yourself”

Being out of alignment with your truth and purpose results in these types of common feelings:
• Discord (a lack of peace)
• Emptiness with a closing feeling
• Separation feeling
• Feelings of “not being yourself”

When an Apple Tree is true to itself and to its purpose, this causes the sap to naturally rise in its body. When an Apple Tree tries to be anything other than an apple tree, or betrays its own inner deeper truth, the sap drops – and therefore it cannot grow, it cannot fulfil its purpose which is to be all it was born to be.

By honouring your feelings, you will tune-in more to your sap rising and falling. Love and accept yourself and you will feel the sap rise (because loving yourself is a part of your truth). Be with your inner world and give a place to ALL of who you are, this will help the sap to rise also and the result will be that you will begin to live your purpose, and your purpose is to rise to the full stature of your being.

Exercise:
Ask yourself these questions and journal, meditate or pray on the answers…

Are you an Apple Tree “trying” to make oranges?
When does your sap rise?
When does it fall?
What can you do to start noticing your inner truth and your inner compass more, so that you can start growing and living on purpose?
Last edited by Q' lypse on Sun May 25, 2008 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Fremacious* » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:59 pm

This is some good stuff! I go write this for my journal inside :P
Fremacious*
Phd
Phd

Postby Ekelksupa™ » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:41 am

Q, you will hear from me on this issue come next week wednesday!

I go be back with Apus' Sabbath School Lesson
Ekelksupa™
Otumfuo of the House
Otumfuo of the House

Postby Supreme-Being » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:49 am

YOU NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO "SCHOOL" NOBODY, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING
Supreme-Being
JSS
JSS

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:47 am

Ekelksupa™ wrote:Q, you will hear from me on this issue come next week wednesday!

I go be back with Apus' Sabbath School Lesson

:lol: :lol: . Oohh Sabbath school. I miss SDA sometimes. :D
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Pagan » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:48 pm

Supreme-Being wrote:YOU NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO "SCHOOL" NOBODY, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING

Maybe you should take English lessons from him.
Pagan
SSS
SSS

Re: Q' lypse, weekly Sunday school lessons

Postby Pagan » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Q' lypse wrote:What is your life purpose?

To destroy afrocentrism and be the resident 'white' devil at afrocentrist sites and the resident 'anti' at white supremacist sites.

I also seek to destroy montheism in all its forms as well.

In all seriousness i do agree with what you said. Did you copy and paste it or write it yourself? If you wrote it i commend you.
Pagan
SSS
SSS

Postby Janet » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:31 pm

Pagan wrote:
Supreme-Being wrote:YOU NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO "SCHOOL" NOBODY, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING

Maybe you should take English lessons from him.

No kidding. Isn't it ironic that Supreme Being is talking about intelligence whenever his English shows how unintelligent he is? Ha ha ha ha
You need another verb in there, S.B., and watch the double negatives. Ha ha ha
Janet
BSc
BSc

Re: Q' lypse, weekly Sunday school lessons

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:44 pm

Pagan wrote:In all seriousness i do agree with what you said. Did you copy and paste it or write it yourself? If you wrote it i commend you.

Pagan, does it matter if Q' lypse copied and pasted it on this website? What matters is what you found profound in what was written, what touched you. By asking me if I wrote it myself means, you want to assume certain characteristics to Q' lypse. Q' lypse doesn't want it that way, Q' lypse doesn't wanna take any credit for anything.

See, I'm like a sponge who is always absorbing and gaining knowledge through life experiences. I like to talk to people and share life with them. There is a man called Kwame Nyame on this website. A few days before I left England I wanted to see him one last time. Time was hectic so the visit was cancelled but we had a chance to speak on the phone, not for long but it was enough. Just talking to him on the phone I learned so much. Call me some kind of a virus because once I meet you, I would take almost everything spiritual you tell me, digest and examine it. Its all about sharing you see and the books I read too, I absorb the info and scrutinize it until I'm satisfied.

I can't tell you what was written there came from one person or came just from me. Its a combination of teachings I've heard from different sources and also my own spiritual examination. I'm not scared to talk about myself (hell no). The name Q' lypse would soon be history because as I move up the spiritual ladder so would my name thus signifying a change.
I could say, the 4th last paragraph came from Jesus, I could say the 2nd paragraph comes from Buddhism but it wouldn't matter. What matters is what some of these words mean to you.

There will be more coming. This is just the beginning. :wink:
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:45 am

Teaching on: The Well - an insight into pain

"Like a well that is carved deeper by pain, life's suffering carves us and take us to new depths of being.

Pain is the feeling of going deeper, like the well that must be dug deeply before it finds water, we too are in search of the waters of our true selves.

Don't stop digging... :) no matter how dark it gets and no matter how empty it feels, don't stop digging.

Ask questions, push yourself past your body's fears and its stubborn clinging to the surface. Challenge your inner voice of limitation and smallness to push deeper. The waters of your own soul are there, with wisdom and peace to fill you, so that you may know the true depths of your being.

When you feel emotional pain, ask youself:
How can I go deeper inside of me to find peace?
How can I push past my fear to find wisdom?

Then fill yourself with the presence of your own soul, which always feels like peace and brings the wisdom of insight and understanding.

You were born to know the depths of your being. Let the tears of your hurt turn to wisdom and peace. You can fill yourself with your soul and know the depths of your wisdom and love. One of the best ways to draw up your inner waters is to share. The joy of sharing your waters, sharing your true self, of sharing your soul is immeasurable. The waters of your soul are infinite.

Have you let your inner well stand empty?
Fill your inner well with love - first with love for self (and then you will automatically have love to share).
Then fill it with wisdom - first as the wisdom of knowing yourself (and then you will have wisdom to understand others).
Then fill it with peace - first as peace in your own heart (and then you will have peace to share). “

CJ from South Africa
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:09 pm

I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes unto the Father except through Me. Finding Jesus= Finding your purpose in life!!!!
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Postby Ekelksupa™ » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:47 pm

I will rephrase it this way Doctor

Life without Christ is life full of Crisis!!
Ekelksupa™
Otumfuo of the House
Otumfuo of the House

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:05 pm

I'm not trying to turn this thread into a religious battle (there are countless threads for that) so I would let those self doubts comments go :) .
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:49 am

We are all intuitive!

Intuition saved my life and I have used my intuition to help many, many people. In fact I am very sure that intuition is the single most significant factor responsible for my success, for my personal growth, for the health and wellbeing of my children and my deep spiritual connection. Colleen-Joy Page

We are all blessed with intuition – it is supposed to be our inner compass, but sadly many simply just don’t know how to use it.

Did you know that your body specializes in receiving information? Your body is like a radio that is tuned into a certain radio station. Wherever you focus your attention, this is the information that you are going to receive.

Colleen-Joy (CJ for short) is a sought after professional international motivational speaker, expert guest for television and radio, inspiring teacher, published author, mother and business woman.

Her History and background

In a hospital in Johannesburg, Colleen-Joy, a pretty little four year old with pale skin and big blue eyes, died twice on an operating table. The scars from the electrical burns that formed on the base of her spine, while a team of surgeons struggled to revive her, would remind her of her early brush with death for years to come. The large brain tumour that nearly took her sight and her life, she believes gave her a new way of seeing and being.

As she healed from the physical wounds of her embrace with death, she was left with an intensely haunting memory of having come back from a spiritual place, a ‘home’ of great peace, that she knew her body could not go back to. Through her death, she had gained an uncommon awareness of life, and thus began her early search for meaning. She became a deep thinker, spending her years on an inner quest for personal and spiritual understanding.

In her early teens she battled with a crippling shyness combined with a feeling of being homesick for the place she had once visited in death. Thoughts of suicide were met and transformed by a growing inner strength that brought with it new insights - insights that turned her inner pain to peace. She chose to live. From this new place of peace she decided to find a goal that would make the struggles of life worthwhile; she found her goal by dedicating her life to the pursuit of wisdom.

Shortly thereafter Colleen made a significant step by claiming her most valuable inner tool – her intuition. By chance, people discovered Colleen-Joy and her growing skills, calling her a teenage ‘intuitive protégé’. At the tender age of16, people from all around the country began seeking out her insights and understandings. She worked as an accurate intuitive counsellor for a further16 years, only stopping her consultations to focus on her growing teaching demands.

Her first humble classes were from her garage, and her first groups were as small as two. In time as word spread, she could not accommodate her growing student numbers and moved to renting office space. In 2002 she expanded her work, empowering other teachers to join her and built her first business, ‘The Academy of Metaphysics’. The Academy now works from its own double storey building on a beautiful 5 acres of land.
:D
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:10 am

What are you made of? Look at your hand. Think about the intelligence lying within your body. Come on, do it :) .

Did you have to think about breathing today? Did you have to manage your heart beating or your food digesting? Or did your body’s innate intelligence take care of this and so much more for you?

What is deeper than your skin? What is deeper than your muscles? What is deeper than the cells? What is deeper than the molecules that build those cells? You have an entire universe within you :o . Surprised? Yes you do :) . And what is this universe made of?

To see 1 of your body’s atoms we’d have to enlarge it to the size of a 16 storey building. Imagine sitting now in a space the size of a large 16 storey building. The nucleus would be the size of a grain of salt in your hand. And somewhere in the 16 storey empty space would be the electrons orbiting the nucleus – these would be 2000 times smaller than the nucleus. If it was a hydrogen atom, there would only be 1 electron in the space. So what are you made of? Factually, you are 99.999999999% empty space :shock: :shock: . The first time I heard a scientist say our hair is 90% empty space I was in shock :D .

Even the nucleus and electrons (the subatomic particles) are packets of energy that are immerging from a universal ocean of unbroken wholeness.

Stop for a moment to let this reality sink into your body. Look at your hand again and consider that your body is only pretending to be solid. Yes.

Think about the intelligence that drives your body, and where it must be if you are mostly empty space. When you look at yourself in the mirror you are only looking at 0. 111111111% of who you are.

What are you made of? :?

Let’s take this one step further – the atoms in your body are ancient travellers. Every atom in your body is recycled and being exchanged with other atoms from around you. Atoms that are in your body have been in many places in the earth, they are shared. They belong to no one. They visit temporarily to be you, they then leave and become a part of the chair, the tree, your neighbour... What are you made of? And who are you then? Learn about it. Lets open our minds 8) .

Every atom in your body – though there for a relatively short time, was once born somewhere in the universe. Where exactly? In the heart of a star! Atoms are formed from raw materials in the nuclear explosions that occur millions of times a second in stars. And when a star dies it throws its materials outwards into the universe, these atoms form planets and animals and… you.

What are you made of?

You are stardust. :D Learn about it. :)
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Justin White (kwame) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:14 am

stardust, SOUNDs like a compound word with a deep meaning.
Justin White (kwame)
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:35 am

The Key to Self Mastery :)

We live in a world divided. That is the reality and truth. Duality is real and unavoidable.

Even within our personality traits and within our archetypal systems there is duality.

Think of all the opposites that you know, from basic ones like in and out, up and down, to more complex ones like extroverted and introverted, light and shadow.

By trying to avoid pain and seek pleasure through belief systems and judgements we have moved through the opposites of our world, choosing which to label as ‘good' and which to label ' bad'.

Think of every opposite as being two sides to the same coin, when we judge one side of the coin as ‘bad’ and try to avoid it and suppress it - we automatically will label the other side as ‘good’ and try to exaggerate it.

Like the pendulum that must swing when pulled to one side, the coin of polarity, the wisdom that guides our lives seeks to have us hold a place in our hearts for both sides of every coin.

Self mastery is not the successful elimination of one side of a coin. Self mastery is not to suppress, or eliminate any single quality of being and raise its opposite to a "better than" status. To believe that this is even possible to accomplish is illusion and self-delusion.

Self mastery is the inclusion of both sides of each coin, and through this inclusion and acceptance - the sides become balanced and healthy. Even anger is healthy when it is not suppressed.

The pendulum is balanced and we find ourselves at the fulcrum, which is the place of self mastery.

Use your knowledge and learning about personal growth, not to further suppress label and judge parts of yourself, but to liberate and heal the evicted and abandoned aspects of self.

We live in a world divided, a world of shadow and light, a world of child and parent, a world of masculine and feminine, a world of inner and outer.

Mastery is not the dominance of any one of these over the other, it is the acceptance that both have a place, that both are real, and both serve as our teachers. When you can bow to both sides of every coin, when you can swing to both sides of every pendulum and still find compassion and wisdom in your heart, then you have arrived at the fulcrum of self mastery.

This is your journey, this is your personal growth, this is your soul's calling.

I know this won't be easy but lets try some exercise, shall we? :D

Make a list of the qualities in yourself that you have tried not to look at or have tried to suppress. Then write the opposite words for each for
example:

Irresponsible and responsible, or ugly and beauty, or anger and polite, etc.

Consider how toxic and damaged the suppressed qualities may have become and think about what fear and limiting beliefs you have created to hold these parts of you down. Then start thinking about what you can do to heal these parts of you and give them a healthy and balanced place in your heart.

All the best :)
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:04 am

This week's lesson is Observe yourself but the lesson is in this thread http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtop ... 3&start=30.

Q' lypse would be back next week with more soul lessons :D .
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:28 am

Personality
Personality is the outer reach of our psychology. It is how people know us, and perhaps how we know ourselves. But it is not who we are. ‘Persona’ originally meant ‘mask’.
Personality is the early adjustment of our true selves into something less true. It is inevitable in human life, but not something defining. The development of our personality was crucial for survival in the early years of existence, but now limits us. It is not worthy of us. To condemn our true self to live through our personality is to stable a magnificent horse by a lie :) .
If we define ourselves by our personality, we are defining ourselves by a lie.
We are vulnerable at birth, open to things, trusting of people and circumstances, in awe of the mystery, and absorbent of each discovery. We imagine that this new kingdom, this new place, is like the marvelous world of the womb, only better. Just as safe, but more exciting. But it isn’t so, and the shock is savage big time. The trust we learnt in the womb has to be unlearnt on, we need to look after number one. And the number one is ourselves. Children are closer to heaven? :? . They are not conditioned or told what is right and wrong, good and bad.
And so the soft and receptive original us, hardens and becomes separate and suspicious, and the open part of us closed. From feeling at one with all things we become at one only with ourselves, and begin to define ourselves externally by our physical bodies; and internally, by the thoughts and feelings that pass through our psyches like screeching monkeys swinging their way through the jungle.
The outcome is what we call our personality. And we take this personality increasing seriously.
As a child, I had a friend who was never the centre of attention, and felt unbearable rejection. He discovered that when he was ill he received attention, and even people’s good wishes. From that point on, being ill became an important part of life :( , as the search for consolation continues into adulthood. A disposition towards sickness became part of his self-understanding. Yet it is a contrivance or a means, and had nothing to do with who he truly was. All the best old friend on the other side, see you when I finish these lessons in this life time. Kofi crossed when he was 12 from a car accident. I wonder what he would've been like if he was still in this life. We grew up in similar circumstances. I will always remember what you told me in that dream old friend, you said, don't waste this life, mine was short, you have come a long way, listen to music often, it heals. I'm doing the best I can, I . That personality is changing everyday. I know I no longer need to be that hardened boy anymore.

We are like actors rehearsing a play. In the early days, we laugh about our parts, but then, as time goes on, come gradually to believe our parts to be the truth about who we are. Suddenly, it is no longer a play rehearsal. This is for real. So the one playing the funny character actually believes she is funny; and likewise for the depressed man, the moral teacher, the misunderstood woman, the aggressive adventurer, the wise old head, the helpful friend, the angry leader, the frightened teenager, and so on.
No wonder we feel without substance sometimes, without foundations. We are living in a construction that should have been demolished years ago. The human personality is a hostel to pass through, not a home to live in. The human perosonality, whether attractive or fractured, cheerful or withdrawn, determined or cautious, is nothing more than a compelling illusion. To that extent, we could be said to live in a tomb.
In order to come home, we will need to get beyond our personality. As was written a long time ago (probably Shakespear :? , can't remember), ‘The torn-off mask lays bare the thing that is.’

I will not ask you to believe words. I will not ask you to believe promises. And I will ask you to believe your feelings in as much as they lead you back to their origins I! Your past, because you did not have your present feelings at birth. Feelings are clues that lead us to treasure. They are not treasure themselves.
You will take nothing on trust. But you might occasionally take a risk as the journey proceeds.

So who are u? Who is it, that lives inside this body, this equipment or vehicle?
Last edited by Q' lypse on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Justin White (kwame) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:55 pm

Q' lypse wrote:Personality
Personality is the outer reach of our psychology. It is how people know us, and perhaps how we know ourselves. But it is not who we are. ‘Persona’ originally meant ‘mask’.
Personality is the early adjustment of our true selves into something less true. It is inevitable in human life, but not something defining. The development of our personality was crucial for survival in the early years of existence, but now limits us. It is not worthy of us. To condemn our true self to live through our personality is to stable a magnificent horse by a lie :) .
If we define ourselves by our personality, we are defining ourselves by a lie.
We are vulnerable at birth, open to things, trusting of people and circumstances, in awe of the mystery, and absorbent of each discovery. We imagine that this new kingdom, this new place, is like the marvelous world of the womb, only better. Just as safe, but more exciting. But it isn’t so, and the shock is savage big time. The trust we learnt in the womb has to be unlearnt on, we need to look after number one. And the number one is ourselves. Children are closer to heaven? :? . They are not conditioned or told what is right and wrong, good and bad.
And so the soft and receptive original us, hardens and becomes separate and suspicious, and the open part of us closed. From feeling at one with all things we become at one only with ourselves, and begin to define ourselves externally by our physical bodies; and internally, by the thoughts and feelings that pass through our psyches like screeching monkeys swinging their way through the jungle.
The outcome is what we call our personality. And we take this personality increasing seriously.
As a child, I had a friend who was never the centre of attention, and felt unbearable rejection. He discovered that when he was ill he received attention, and even people’s good wishes. From that point on, being ill became an important part of life :( , as the search for consolation continues into adulthood. A disposition towards sickness became part of his self-understanding. Yet it is a contrivance or a means, and had nothing to do with who he truly was. All the best old friend on the other side, see you when I finish these lessons in this life time. Kofi crossed when he was 12 from a car accident. I wonder what he would've been like if he was still in this life. We grew up in similar circumstances. I will always remember what you told me in that dream old friend, you said, don't waste this life, mine was short, you have come a long way, listen to music often, it heals. I'm doing the best I can, I . That personality is changing everyday. I know I no longer need to be that hardened boy anymore.

We are like actors rehearsing a play. In the early days, we laugh about our parts, but then, as time goes on, come gradually to believe our parts to be the truth about who we are. Suddenly, it is no longer a play rehearsal. This is for real. So the one playing the funny character actually believes she is funny; and likewise for the depressed man, the moral teacher, the misunderstood woman, the aggressive adventurer, the wise old head, the helpful friend, the angry leader, the frightened teenager, and so on.
No wonder we feel without substance sometimes, without foundations. We are living in a construction that should have been demolished years ago. The human personality is a hostel to pass through, not a home to live in. The human perosonality, whether attractive or fractured, cheerful or withdrawn, determined or cautious, is nothing more than a compelling illusion. To that extent, we could be said to live in a tomb.
In order to come home, we will need to get beyond our personality. As was written a long time ago (probably Shakespear :? , can't remember), ‘The torn-off mask lays bare the thing that is.’

I will not ask you to believe words. I will not ask you to believe promises. And I will ask you to believe your feelings in as much as they lead you back to their origins I! Your past, because you did not have your present feelings at birth. Feelings are clues that lead us to treasure. They are not treasure themselves.
You will take nothing on trust. But you might occasionally take a risk as the journey proceeds.

So who are? Who is it, that lives inside this body, this equipment or vehicle?

:D :D :D
Justin White (kwame)
BSc
BSc

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)