Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

What Is This Christ-Insanity...?

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:00 pm

TOTOSHISHI wrote:EYO QUANSAH...
YOU START SAY YOU DEY MAKE I VEX WAAAAAAA.......ALL YOUR POINTS JUST DEY PROCRASTINATE ( IF I SPELL AM CORRECT)...ALL I KNOW SAY YOU FOOOOL WAAAAAAAA...YOU THEN YOUR WOMAN, THEN YOUR MOM, THEN YOUR POPPI, THEN EVERY PERSOOORN WAY THEM THEY YOUR LIFE.......I GO CONTINUE THEN DISS YOU EVRY POST YOU POST..I GO DISS YOU.....I TALK YOU SAY WATER DEY YOUR HEAD INSIDE AND I KNOW SAY I NO DEY LIE........

WHY YOUR POPPI USE RUBBER BAG AS CONDOM WHILES HE DEY CHOP YOUR MOMMI OR YOUR BRAIN JUST DEY NEED GREASING....I SURE SAY IT BE BOTH...THEM FCK YOUR MOMMI PLUS RUBBER BAG INSIDE THEN YOU SAN DEY HIA GREASING OF YOUR GUMTION.......EVERYWHERE YOU GO I GO CHASE YOU...DIS YOU TILL YOUR GRANDMOMMI IN HER GRAVE FEEL THE INSULT TOO.......
aBOA NEWO

O'DOLOR SHISHI
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: ...I VEX YOU WAAA...I GO WATCH OUT FOR YOUR REPLY...ABOA AGAIN

:shock:

:lol:

I see war coming
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Quansah » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:44 am

The greatest evil as it is said, is not knowing the true Creator. Why...? Because such ignorance as being displayed here turns the soul's head upside down leading to all manner of impiety.
Quansah
SSS
SSS

Postby TOTOSHISHI » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:02 pm

Quansah wrote:The greatest evil as it is said, is not knowing the true Creator. Why...? Because such ignorance as being displayed here turns the soul's head upside down leading to all manner of impiety.

CUD YOU PLZ BREAK THE BLOFO UP ABIT.
TOTOSHISHI
SSS
SSS

Postby Fremacious* » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:01 pm

TOTOSHISHI wrote:
Quansah wrote:The greatest evil as it is said, is not knowing the true Creator. Why...? Because such ignorance as being displayed here turns the soul's head upside down leading to all manner of impiety.

CUD YOU PLZ BREAK THE BLOFO UP ABIT.

Eii :lol: :lol:
Fremacious*
Phd
Phd

Postby Fremacious* » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:02 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
TOTOSHISHI wrote:EYO QUANSAH...
YOU START SAY YOU DEY MAKE I VEX WAAAAAAA.......ALL YOUR POINTS JUST DEY PROCRASTINATE ( IF I SPELL AM CORRECT)...ALL I KNOW SAY YOU FOOOOL WAAAAAAAA...YOU THEN YOUR WOMAN, THEN YOUR MOM, THEN YOUR POPPI, THEN EVERY PERSOOORN WAY THEM THEY YOUR LIFE.......I GO CONTINUE THEN DISS YOU EVRY POST YOU POST..I GO DISS YOU.....I TALK YOU SAY WATER DEY YOUR HEAD INSIDE AND I KNOW SAY I NO DEY LIE........

WHY YOUR POPPI USE RUBBER BAG AS CONDOM WHILES HE DEY CHOP YOUR MOMMI OR YOUR BRAIN JUST DEY NEED GREASING....I SURE SAY IT BE BOTH...THEM FCK YOUR MOMMI PLUS RUBBER BAG INSIDE THEN YOU SAN DEY HIA GREASING OF YOUR GUMTION.......EVERYWHERE YOU GO I GO CHASE YOU...DIS YOU TILL YOUR GRANDMOMMI IN HER GRAVE FEEL THE INSULT TOO.......
aBOA NEWO

O'DOLOR SHISHI
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: ...I VEX YOU WAAA...I GO WATCH OUT FOR YOUR REPLY...ABOA AGAIN

:shock:

:lol:

I see war coming

MY RIBS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fremacious*
Phd
Phd

Postby TOTOSHISHI » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:59 pm

QUANSAH.....WHY U VEX.....I THINK SAY YOU NOT BE THE KIND TO VEX.

OLOQUAY DEY WORRI YOU.
TOTOSHISHI
SSS
SSS

Postby Quansah » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:31 am

TOTOSHISHI wrote:

QUANSAH.....WHY U VEX.....I THINK SAY YOU NOT BE THE KIND TO VEX.

OLOQUAY DEY WORRI YOU.

Surely you must know that we are not the same as kaukazians. Our hair is kinky, while there's look like animal fair. Not only do we think and act differently, smell differently and have a different constitution, but our hair too is different. In fact as people, we are the children of nature.

Now how is it that black people have taken to worshipping this jesus who described himself as the son of man as God? Do you ever see a sheep, goat, cow and a lion or hyenna praying to God in the same way? If each being prays in accordance with its own nature, how could black people pray a kaukazian god?
Quansah
SSS
SSS

Postby Janet » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:54 am

My hair does not look like animal "fair" or animal fur.

No, I've never seen a cow, sheep, lion, etc. pray. Maybe humans who pray could learn something from them.
Janet
BSc
BSc

Postby Quansah » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:32 am

Janet wrote:My hair does not look like animal "fair" or animal fur.

No, I've never seen a cow, sheep, lion, etc. pray. Maybe humans who pray could learn something from them.

Well furhaired girl, since a cow prays like a cow and not as a lion, sheep or whatever, I trust you can pray like your furhaired brothers and sisters and leave us in search of how to pray in accordance with our own nature.
Quansah
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:43 am

Quansah wrote:
Janet wrote:My hair does not look like animal "fair" or animal fur.

Well furhaired girl, since a cow prays like a cow and not as a lion, sheep or whatever, I trust you can pray like your furhaired brothers and sisters and leave us in search of how to pray in accordance with our own nature.

Please Quansah, do not try and attack Janet as if she asked anybody on this forum to join her faith or whatever. To me, just reading a few of her posts, she comes out as religious, I think she even made it clear that she is against all organised religions. The race of people on this forum who are religious and are asking some of us to join them are black people and mostly Ghanaians.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Quansah » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Considering what is said and done here, I think the question has to be asked as to what constitutes religion. Would you say that religion is the study of the things that are, how they are ordered and governed and for what purpose they were made to accomplish? Does christinanity and the other modern religions fit this profile if you think it is? If it doesn't, what do you say about them...?
Quansah
SSS
SSS

Postby PBN_64 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:22 pm

Well if religion is taken to mean the study of the things that are, how they are ordered and governed and for what purpose they were made, then modern religions don't answer to that requirement. According to that definition, wouldn't you say that modern religions like christinity and Islam are just cults?
PBN_64
JSS
JSS

Re: What Is This Christ-Insanity...?

Postby searching4truth7 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:53 am

Quansah wrote:have heard it said many times that I hate white people. Since such charges are leveled against me when I come to speak the truth of things as they are, I am led to believe that those making such accusations are dishonest. After all, there is no such thing as a white race. Have you ever seen people who look like white paper/shirt? Since designating people as white is a fraud, going along with that classifying only serves to legitimize that fraud.

After all there are 3 DNA structures on earth… the Ebonite DNA, the mayiti or created people DNA and the rheziku or reptilian DNA. As the mayiti and the rheziku or reptilians have no melanin, their children from the mixing of these races also have no melanin. And some Ebonite descendants from mixing with the mayiti also appear not to have melanin. Calling all these non-melanin types as white is a fraud, since they don’t look like white paper or shirt.

Question is, who are those who have instituted this fraud on the world and continue to maintain it? What is their purpose? Surely you don’t do something like this without a motive, or do you? And what do you think you’re doing, accusing me of hating white people…? Aren't you furthering the purposes of these criminal artists? Or you think you’re serving the interest of justice? Surely you must know, nature doesn’t recognize color-lines. So, what is this insistence of classifying people by color?

I feel like you can read my thoughts. The part of anyone looking as white as white paper, literally (I usually say white as snow, cotton) while on the other hand there are "black" people who look as black as tar. I know that you have been enlightened. Our people are afraid of the truth. As mentioned somewhere in the bible, Yesu (I prefer to call him that) came to bring the truth which is like a double edged sword. so the truth cuts very deeply. I know this is the generation of truth seekers.
THE AFRICAN RE-EVOLUTION HAS BEGUN.
My family basically call me crazy when I start talking like this. they've been colonized for so long that they are afraid to hear the truth. They freak at my because I choose to not celebrate xmas and all the so-called holidays "HOLY DAYS".
The called Africans nature worshipers, LOL. Our ancestors did not worship (war-ship???) nature, they observed it. I believe if we observe nature, we will know the truth. The Creator thought and planned everything. The Creator did not make woman/man (I don't believe man came before woman, because you get the word man from woman. only a woman can give birth to a child. is there anyone who was not born of a woman?) before creating all other things. For example, did the creator make man before the plants, foods? If the creator had done that, then woman/man would have starved.
That's just my two cents. HOTEP
searching4truth7
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Re: What Is This Christ-Insanity...?

Postby searching4truth7 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:30 am

Quansah wrote:have heard it said many times that I hate white people. Since such charges are leveled against me when I come to speak the truth of things as they are, I am led to believe that those making such accusations are dishonest. After all, there is no such thing as a white race. Have you ever seen people who look like white paper/shirt? Since designating people as white is a fraud, going along with that classifying only serves to legitimize that fraud.

After all there are 3 DNA structures on earth… the Ebonite DNA, the mayiti or created people DNA and the rheziku or reptilian DNA. As the mayiti and the rheziku or reptilians have no melanin, their children from the mixing of these races also have no melanin. And some Ebonite descendants from mixing with the mayiti also appear not to have melanin. Calling all these non-melanin types as white is a fraud, since they don’t look like white paper or shirt.

Question is, who are those who have instituted this fraud on the world and continue to maintain it? What is their purpose? Surely you don’t do something like this without a motive, or do you? And what do you think you’re doing, accusing me of hating white people…? Aren't you furthering the purposes of these criminal artists? Or you think you’re serving the interest of justice? Surely you must know, nature doesn’t recognize color-lines. So, what is this insistence of classifying people by color?

I feel like you can read my thoughts. The part of anyone looking as white as white paper, literally (I usually say white as snow, cotton) while on the other hand there are "black" people who look as black as tar. I know that you have been enlightened. Our people are afraid of the truth. As mentioned somewhere in the bible, Yesu (I prefer to call him that) came to bring the truth which is like a double edged sword. so the truth cuts very deeply. I know this is the generation of truth seekers.
THE AFRICAN RE-EVOLUTION HAS BEGUN.
My family basically call me crazy when I start talking like this. they've been colonized for so long that they are afraid to hear the truth. They freak at my because I choose to not celebrate xmas and all the so-called holidays "HOLY DAYS".
The called Africans nature worshipers, LOL. Our ancestors did not worship (war-ship???) nature, they observed it. I believe if we observe nature, we will know the truth. The Creator thought and planned everything. The Creator did not make woman/man (I don't believe man came before woman, because you get the word man from woman. only a woman can give birth to a child. is there anyone who was not born of a woman?) before creating all other things. For example, did the creator make man before the plants, foods? If the creator had done that, then woman/man would have starved.
That's just my two cents. HOTEP
searching4truth7
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Postby searching4truth7 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:25 am

GHBaby! wrote:
Gwada wrote:
Quansah wrote:Do you know know the real jesus, Gwada... the jesus made especially for you? I am sure you wouldn't have come with this piece posted here if you knew better. But hey, what else could be expected of the j.e.s.u.s freaks? You are just acting in character, so what could I say...?

I Do not follow their Jesus.
Ask the Christians, if there was no “J” sound in the English language before 1565 A.D., how was Jesus pronounced?

I think there was no letter "J" before 1565 AD which says nothing about the presence or absence about the sound we now associate with it, which can also be denoted with a G. There clearly was a J sound - I mean, all the kings called George, how were people mentioning their names? How did they pronounce Jerusalem?

It's pronounced Yerusalem. The Akan alphabet just like the hebrew has no letter J. I'm not being tribal or anything here, but when you read the akan bible, most of the names are exactly/almost the same as the hebrew. does that make sense or am I off?
searching4truth7
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Postby Mantash » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:05 pm

I dunno if its been answered or not but the "Sons of God" were the Angels or watchers who were put over the earth. They changed form to human and had kids with the "daughters of man" which were the giants, eg Goliath of Gad and his brothers. They showed man several secrets and how to make weapons etc. and the earth began to be filled with violence.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

If you want more info on the topic google The book of Enoch which is referred to in the bible. Now there are other books which speak of Jesus the Christ(Messiah) Look for Flavius Josephus a contemporary historian, I Claudius, Suetonius and there are many more. Understand that Jesus is from the greek hence the J in Hebrew it would have been Y. In Claudius he is referred to as Joshua Ben Joseph ie Joshua son of Joseph. Don't let the english language of the bible confuse you. To get a clearer picture you need to understand the book was translated from its original to english so there will be a little difference from the original, even though the main meat is the same.

Sons of God

# Genesis 6:2 (Whole Chapter)
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

# Genesis 6:4 (Whole Chapter)
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

# Job 1:6 (Whole Chapter)
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

# Job 2:1 (Whole Chapter)
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

# Job 38:7 (Whole Chapter)
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Watchers
Jeremiah 4:16 (Whole Chapter)
Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.

Daniel 4:17 (Whole Chapter)
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Postby Red Black Green » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 am

Ask the pope
Red Black Green
Jah Servant
Jah Servant

Postby Mantash » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:30 am

Red Black Green wrote:Ask the pope

Why?? who is he?
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Postby Red Black Green » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:51 am

Mantash wrote:
Red Black Green wrote:Ask the pope

Why?? who is he?

Dem is the set of guys -Pope is their capito- who promote the European (fake) version of Jah-ness
Red Black Green
Jah Servant
Jah Servant

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:30 am

Mantash wrote:I dunno if its been answered or not but the "Sons of God" were the Angels or watchers who were put over the earth. They changed form to human and had kids with the "daughters of man" which were the giants, eg Goliath of Gad and his brothers. They showed man several secrets and how to make weapons etc. and the earth began to be filled with violence.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Sons of God

# Genesis 6:2 (Whole Chapter)
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

# Genesis 6:4 (Whole Chapter)
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown..

Mantash, have you thought deeply about who the son's of God or the angels in the Bible could really be?

Mantash wrote:# Job 1:6 (Whole Chapter)
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them...

Lets leave Job out of this as it brings confusion. Most scholars say its mere poetry. I mean Satan went to heaven and had a discusion with God :? . Come on now.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)