Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

What Is This Christ-Insanity...?

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

What Is This Christ-Insanity...?

Postby Quansah » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:04 am

What is this Christ-insanity?

“For to us a son is given, and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6

Isn’t it sad to see how we have been following a God we don’t know, and whose word is written in a language we don’t understand? Well, Remember what Willie Lynch said about language…? As he says, “… language is a peculiar institution. It leads to the heart of people. the more a foreigner knows about the language of another country the more he is able to move through all levels of that society. Therefore, if the foreigner is an enemy of the country, to the extent that he knows the body of the language, to that extent is the country vulnerable to attack or invasion of a foreign culture”. So they not only destroyed our language but gave us their God encased in a book, believing we would never be able to decipher it. Because as Willie Lynch says, the moment you teach the slave all about your language, he will get to know all your secrets and will no longer be a slave. Since having someone to #%!& is an essential requirement to the making of the slavery system.

Christians often use the words of Isaiah to support their view that j.e.s.u.s is the son of God. But a close examination of the facts reveals that j.e.s.u.s didn’t fulfill the words of Isaiah when he came. He didn’t fulfill the prophecy because he wasn’t the One of whom Isaiah spoke. After all, the bible makes clear and unmistakable that there were in the beginning the children of God and the children of men. And the mixing between the sons of God and the daughters of men was displeasing to the Lord. For it states in Gen. 6:1-3 that: “When men began to multiply and children were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair; and they took to wife such of them as they chose.” And the Lord said, ‘My spirit shall not abide in man for ever, for he is flesh, but his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.’”

What do you think the sons of God that displeased the Lord? Was it not the mixing between the children of God and the children of men? Every existing being has a nature and purpose different from that of any other being. And this difference requires that the children of God and the children of men live in ways conducive to their own being. For this not only assures future continuity but ensure that the harmony between existence things is maintained. But the mixing disrupted the natural order of beauty and harmony by introducing a discordant note, and cutting off the children of God from the Lord.

And the words in Isaiah 9:6 was meant to assure the people of the Lord’s everlasting love for his people. For as the Lord declared in speaking to the Chaldeans in Isaiah 47:6: “I was angry with my people, I profaned my heritage; I gave them into your hand, you showed them no mercy; on the aged you made your yoke exceedingly heavy.” So our downfall came, when we started having children of men and the Lord gave us into their hands.

Now, where does jesus christ fits into this picture? Is j.e.s.u.s the one spoken of in Isaiah 9:6? Even though christians try to claim that j.e.s.u.s does, he doesn’t. And as he doesn’t, what prophecy did j.e.s.u.s come to fulfill? The answer to that question is found in the sibylline prophecies. It is from these prophecies that Virgil, used in elevating ceasar to the godhead in the Aenead. If you want to know more about this, I would suggest you read the Anacalypsis by Godfrey Higgins.

You know God was displeased with the mixing between his children and that of the children of men. And now they want us to believe, this God negated his own laws and came to have a child with his own creature? And they have this insanity as a religion… a religion of abuse, humiliation and ignominy.
Quansah
 

Postby Q' lypse » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:12 am

It really bothers me that some people would actually sit down and worship this so called God. Doesn't this God sound like a human king? "I was angry with my people", what the fcuk?!! It sounds like a dictator! Who came up with all this stuff? Men with power of course.
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20218
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

GOD DOES EXIST

Postby KADE » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:38 pm

As much as you prosecute Christ, Christ name is exalted and glorified. Whe the Jews wanted Christ to be crucified what happend was that Christ died as a K I N G.

I believe that learning about Christ will help you a lot. Count yourself as Saul wanting to destroy Christians and you would eventually be called Paul and i bet you you will proclaim the gospel.

Christianity is a true religion and its meaning remains as a myth to the 'book long' but to the humble a gift of understanding. You will need to pray for God to open your eyes to know His existance and why we glorified HIM.
KADE
 

Re: GOD DOES EXIST

Postby PBN_64 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:16 pm

KADE wrote:As much as you prosecute Christ, Christ name is exalted and glorified. Whe the Jews wanted Christ to be crucified what happend was that Christ died as a K I N G.

I believe that learning about Christ will help you a lot. Count yourself as Saul wanting to destroy Christians and you would eventually be called Paul and i bet you you will proclaim the gospel.

Christianity is a true religion and its meaning remains as a myth to the 'book long' but to the humble a gift of understanding. You will need to pray for God to open your eyes to know His existance and why we glorified HIM.




Hello Kade,

Tell me one thing, doesn't your bible say in Gen 6:2 that "the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair and took to wife such of them as they chose"? Now, how do you understand that statement? Doesn't it mean the existence a community of the children of God and the children of men? And if a community of the children of God already existed on earth along with the children of men, how then did this christ become the only begotten son of God? And who is this God... a demongod?

How well do you know your own b.i.b.l.e, kade? Wasn't saul aka paul a killer? How could you depend on the testimony of a killer to save you? You know faith must be grounded in knowledge, not fantasy. You have to be able to make a distinction between the true and the false...
PBN_64
 

Re: GOD DOES EXIST

Postby Quansah » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:17 am

KADE wrote:As much as you prosecute Christ, Christ name is exalted and glorified. Whe the Jews wanted Christ to be crucified what happend was that Christ died as a K I N G.

I believe that learning about Christ will help you a lot. Count yourself as Saul wanting to destroy Christians and you would eventually be called Paul and i bet you you will proclaim the gospel.

Christianity is a true religion and its meaning remains as a myth to the 'book long' but to the humble a gift of understanding. You will need to pray for God to open your eyes to know His existance and why we glorified HIM.


**********************
Kade, who is this christ of whom you're speaking of? Is it not written in Rev. 22:16 that: "I, Jesus have sent my angel to you with this testimony, I am the root and offspring of david, the bright morning star"? Now kade, what is the morning star?

Since you don't know your b.i.b.l.e, let's consult Isaiah together on this... in Isaiah 14:12-14 he states, "How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God. I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.' But you are brought down to Sheol, to the depts of the Pit." Also I suggest you read the "Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview" posted here, to know what those fake jews say about their god. You think you know better than his own people?
Quansah
 

Jesus and the Truth.

Postby KwesiToronto » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:37 pm

"And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" (Bible).

Well, we all know that Jesus Christ was and still is, the most hated man ever lived. Why is that? Because the world belongs to the devil and his crowd! Being the light of this world, He (Jesus) revealed the inequities and evility of mankind. Then what happened? Many people (especially evil-doers) abhor Him! To God be the glory!!!

Winston Churchill once said: "The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it; but in the end, there it is".

After CONQUERING the devil on the Cross (Golgotha), the devil tried to undermine the works of the HOLY ONE (JESUS) by traducing this great name called JESUS CHRIST. All of the accusation about Jesus are simplify unfounded and baseless. Even the His accuser couldn't come up with an valid accusation other than what He said (and actually fulfilled): "I will destroy this temple in one day and rebuild it in three days". This is exactly what happened! Did you know that the Bible has sold more than 6000000000 (that's SIX BILLION copies) inspite of the attempts by the devil to outlaw it? Oh, how true is that? " The Word of God is foolishness to the lost soul"! The same Word is Salvation to those who believe in it!

Glory be to the Most High King of Kings!
KwesiToronto
 

Re: GOD DOES EXIST

Postby TorontoKwasi » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:47 pm

You think you know better than his own people?[/quote]

I'm sorry but Quansah, have you read that "He came to His own, but His own people did not receive Him"? And "To those who accepted Him, He gave them the power be called the sons of God"?

Talking about the morning star, Quansah, the Bible refer to Jesus as the Son of God (King of Kings, Lion of Judah, amongst other sacred names) from the leanage of David, not as the 'morning star.' Please get your facts correct before you get up and spread traduce, Ok?

Thank you.
TorontoKwasi
 

Re: GOD DOES EXIST

Postby Quansah » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:13 am

TorontoKwasi wrote:You think you know better than his own people?


I'm sorry but Quansah, have you read that "He came to His own, but His own people did not receive Him"? And "To those who accepted Him, He gave them the power be called the sons of God"?

Talking about the morning star, Quansah, the Bible refer to Jesus as the Son of God (King of Kings, Lion of Judah, amongst other sacred names) from the leanage of David, not as the 'morning star.' Please get your facts correct before you get up and spread traduce, Ok?

Thank you.[/quote]

************************
Well Torontokwasi, it is fairly obvious that you have missed out on why his brothers rejected him? How could they accept this j.e.s.u.s as their savior, when he teaches victim consciousness? Surely you must know, his teachings are only good for the slaves... and they are not the slaves, but the ones doing the enslaving.
Quansah
 

Christianity Is A Slave Religion

Postby Quansah » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:37 am

Christinanity is a slave religion... after all, what did j.e.s.u.s teach? Was it not how to be a good slave? Didn't he say, "slaves, obey your masters"? How can he, who has given you a religion of slavery come to save you? What salvation are you expecting from him? Why are you a christian? Is it because you're tired of living as a slave? After all, abuse and himiliation has been the lot of slaves.

I can understand if that is the case... if it is, then know that we are eternally oriented in the cosmic plan. No matter what our condition is, one cannot lose him/herself. For we stand in the centre of the cosmic plan... look at apples, oranges, banana or whatever. Do they ever stop being what they are...? And if they don't need a savior, why then do we need one?

Fact is, the wisdom of the universe is engraved in the elements of nature. And with nature as our guide, the discerning mind can note and understand the nature around him and the divine order of things....
Quansah
 

Postby Hey » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:08 pm

qlypse wrote:It really bothers me that some people would actually sit down and worship this so called God. Doesn't this God sound like a human king? "I was angry with my people", what the fcuk?!! It sounds like a dictator! Who came up with all this stuff? Men with power of course.


God is love. Love is just.
Hey
 

Re: Christianity Is A Slave Religion

Postby Not so much » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:17 pm

[quote="Quansah"]Christinanity is a slave religion... after all, what did j.e.s.u.s teach? Was it not how to be a good slave? Didn't he say, "slaves, obey your masters"? How can he, who has given you a religion of slavery come to save you? What salvation are you expecting from him? Why are you a christian? Is it because you're tired of living as a slave? After all, abuse and himiliation has been the lot of slaves. quote]

Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us to be humble and obedient to the point of death for out rewards are not of this world.
Salvation comes from the Father.
I am happy to live as a slave! It's better than being selfish and wanting to be the master. That's the problem, unbelievers don't want to believe in Christianity because it requires them to lead a life pleasing to God and they realize they will be judged in His presence. If one doesn't believe in God, he or she is at the center of their own little universe and can basically do anything they want. However if one adopts this view they will be faced with the conclusion that life is a pointless and there is no reason we are all here.
It takes more faith to be a an unbeliever or athiest than it does to be a Christian in my opinion. I would rather have a first-hand account of an eye-witness to the creation of the world and his intervention in it than purely unfounded speculation as to what might have happened billions or trillions of years ago. Science is not objective fact for it is entirely rooted in the consensus of its fallible participants.
Your unwillingness to think outside yourself is evident, but realize if you are to say there is no God, you are making yourself a god.
Not so much
 

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:13 am

"Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us to be humble and obedient to the point of death for out rewards are not of this world.
Salvation comes from the Father.
I am happy to live as a slave! It's better than being selfish and wanting to be the master. That's the problem, unbelievers don't want to believe in Christianity because it requires them to lead a life pleasing to God and they realize they will be judged in His presence. If one doesn't believe in God, he or she is at the center of their own little universe and can basically do anything they want. However if one adopts this view they will be faced with the conclusion that life is a pointless and there is no reason we are all here.
It takes more faith to be a an unbeliever or athiest than it does to be a Christian in my opinion. I would rather have a first-hand account of an eye-witness to the creation of the world and his intervention in it than purely unfounded speculation as to what might have happened billions or trillions of years ago. Science is not objective fact for it is entirely rooted in the consensus of its fallible participants.
Your unwillingness to think outside yourself is evident, but realize if you are to say there is no God, you are making yourself a god."


********************8

Now Kofi, tell me one thing... is everyone not born to die? So, what is unique about this j.e.s.u.s. that his death has the effect of saving you? Really, what has his life got to do with yours?

And now Kofi would you tell me if you are father, you would send your loving son to be killed in order to save people other people? Would you do that? And you believe this j.e.s.u.s. came to die to save you? And you have a problem, when I call christianity the religion of the slaves?

Look at the world around you... an apple, an orange or whatever always remains as whatever it is doesn't need a savior, because the great Ancestor or Artificer of the universe is within it and it is the same with people. An apple, orange or whatever can't lose itself... it is that simple, because the universe is within it, and it is the same with people.

As we have been following a slave religion, our situation can be likened to what Isaiah said, "when its boughs are dry, they are broken; women come and make a fire of them. Dor this is a people without discernment; therefore he who made them will not have compassion on them, he that formed them will show them no favor."



. they don't need anyonsavior, and it is the same with people.

In the parable of the prodigal son, we are
Guest
 

Religion truth in distorted form

Postby Nana-Yaw » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:24 pm

Quest I completely agree with you christianity is religion of slaves. But nevertheless it contain remnants or metaphors of eternal truths. Their childish beliefs is the only thing suited for their childish minds.


It is unreasonable to think the physical body of man must die. Still more unreasonable is the proposition that it is only by dying that one can live forever.
Nana-Yaw
 

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:49 pm

Anonymous wrote:"Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us to be humble and obedient to the point of death for out rewards are not of this world.
Salvation comes from the Father.
I am happy to live as a slave! It's better than being selfish and wanting to be the master. That's the problem, unbelievers don't want to believe in Christianity because it requires them to lead a life pleasing to God and they realize they will be judged in His presence. If one doesn't believe in God, he or she is at the center of their own little universe and can basically do anything they want. However if one adopts this view they will be faced with the conclusion that life is a pointless and there is no reason we are all here.
It takes more faith to be a an unbeliever or athiest than it does to be a Christian in my opinion. I would rather have a first-hand account of an eye-witness to the creation of the world and his intervention in it than purely unfounded speculation as to what might have happened billions or trillions of years ago. Science is not objective fact for it is entirely rooted in the consensus of its fallible participants.
Your unwillingness to think outside yourself is evident, but realize if you are to say there is no God, you are making yourself a god."


********************8

Now Kofi, tell me one thing... is everyone not born to die? So, what is unique about this j.e.s.u.s. that his death has the effect of saving you? Really, what has his life got to do with yours?

And now Kofi would you tell me if you are father, you would send your loving son to be killed in order to save people other people? Would you do that? And you believe this j.e.s.u.s. came to die to save you? And you have a problem, when I call christianity the religion of the slaves?

Look at the world around you... an apple, an orange or whatever always remains as whatever it is doesn't need a savior, because the great Ancestor or Artificer of the universe is within it and it is the same with people. An apple, orange or whatever can't lose itself... it is that simple, because the universe is within it, and it is the same with people.

As we have been following a slave religion, our situation can be likened to what Isaiah said, "when its boughs are dry, they are broken; women come and make a fire of them. Dor this is a people without discernment; therefore he who made them will not have compassion on them, he that formed them will show them no favor."



. they don't need anyonsavior, and it is the same with people.

In the parable of the prodigal son, we are


Who's Kofi?
No, everything is not born to die... that's kind of the point of Christianity... in case you missed it...
Jesus broke the chains of death so we can attain the image of God which is what we were created in.
If Christianity really were a religion of slaves, which it isn't, why would that be so bad? Why does religion have to "make sense" to us? You are using terrible logic here.
An apple or a banana doesn't have a soul so it doesn't need a Savior. I'm not really sure why you included that point in there since it has nothing to do with your next point, and actually damages your own argument. Your posts seem to be filled with numerous logical fallacies which you need to address.
Anyone can take a Bible passage out of context and twist it to mean whatever they want. Read Psalm 12... if taken out of context the Bible could say there is no God. Terrible debating skills bud.
I suggest you go back and read my entire posts and comment on every single point, not just the points that suit your own purpose.
Guest
 

Christianity Is The Religion Of Slaves...

Postby Quansah » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:01 am

Who's Kofi?
No, everything is not born to die... that's kind of the point of Christianity... in case you missed it...
Jesus broke the chains of death so we can attain the image of God which is what we were created in.
If Christianity really were a religion of slaves, which it isn't, why would that be so bad? Why does religion have to "make sense" to us? You are using terrible logic here.
An apple or a banana doesn't have a soul so it doesn't need a Savior. I'm not really sure why you included that point in there since it has nothing to do with your next point, and actually damages your own argument. Your posts seem to be filled with numerous logical fallacies which you need to address.
Anyone can take a Bible passage out of context and twist it to mean whatever they want. Read Psalm 12... if taken out of context the Bible could say there is no God. Terrible debating skills bud.
I suggest you go back and read my entire posts and comment on every single point, not just the points that suit your own purpose.



****************************8

You didn't answer my question... as I said before, the Artificer of the universe is in his creations. It is in plants, animals, birds, insects or whatever, just as it resides in us. And we are eternally oriented in the cosmic plan... we are in the center of the cosmic plan, no matter where we stand. We cannot lose ourselves. So from where comes this claim that j.e.s.u.s. died to save the world? He came into the world alone, and died like everybody else...

He broke the chain of death you say? You saw him do that with your own eyes....? If not, well... you are believing the master for selling you that story, as the gospel truth. Even though you know in your heart that this can't be true, you've grown used to abuse and humiliation. So you cling desperately to the lie, for fear of incurring your master's displeasure.

But the law as considered In heaven is,"do whatever thou will". Since wisdom is replaced by the mighty force of power, faggots, mass murderers, liars, cheats and whatnot are accounted worthy in heaven. And there are only three jobs... musician, singer and dancer to sing eternal praises to the lord. Also since you are a slave on earth, you can also be sure to be a slave in heaven.
Quansah
 

Christianity Is The Religion Of Slaves

Postby Quansah » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:37 pm

Well you deem it blasphemy to call christianity as the religion of slaves? Well look around you... the Artificer of the universe made the world in accordance with reason and intelligence, and Its signature can be found on all things. It is in the grain of sand, water, air, plants, animals, birds, insects or whatever... and It is within each of us.

We stand in the center of the cosmic plan, always... we're eternally oriented and cannot lose ourselves. I know christians like to say that j.e.s.u.s. broke the chain of death to give them eternal life. Question is, what has the life of j.e.s.u.s got to do with theirs?

You must know that as people, we don't share the same meaning. What is considered good for one people is evil to the other. So what does God mean to the different peoples of the earth? Since christians have lucifer as God, we can't all be speaking of the same thing when we talk about God.

It is a fact that the wisdom of the universe is engraved on the elements of nature. So with nature as our guide, we have no need of any savior. Since under its guidance, we can walk step in step with the cosmic harmony. But under the new world order of reversal and its slavish religions, it is not wisdom but the mighty power of force that determines everything.

They reason that the earth is in the heaven, but after an earthly manner; and the heaven is in the earth, but in a heavenly manner. Now, what do you think they mean by this? Isn't it simply that if you are a slave on earth, you will be a slave also in heaven? And as a slave has no rights, he lives or dies at the pleasure of the master. Is that the kind of life you want... an eternal slave? And you'd have only three jobs in heaven... musician, dancer and singer.

Now as children of nature, that is not the end for which the Artificer or great Ancestor made us? Since everything in nature has a purpose, what do you think is the purpose for which we were made? Or you want to tell me, God made us to be slaves? After all, we serve an alien God and his slave religions… Well I don’t care to be the slave of anyone, and I don’t believe that is the purpose for which I am here on earth.

Why should we be serving an alien God… a god that curses and kills us? Is it because we’re a sick people? If we are sick, shouldn’t we be looking for healing? And who is better positioned to heal us… j.e.s.u.s. or our own God? There is no doubt that we’ve played the vagabond in serving j.e.s.u.s, but he can’t help us. We need our own God to heal us.

For as Isaiah says: “You are my witnesses,” says the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no God was formed, nor shall there be any after me. I, I am the Lord, and besides me there is no savior. I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses,” says the Lord. “I am God, and also henceforth I am He; there is none who can deliver from my hand; I work and who can hinder it?” Isaiah 43:10-13
Quansah
 

Postby doubleK » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:58 pm

Guest wrote
If Christianity really were a religion of slaves, which it isn't, why would that be so bad?


Instead of constructively analyzing the question at hand these folks want an easy way to SALVATION whatever that is, they will rather be a slave than to think. WAO!! why would slavery be so bad? this stuff is powerful, so deeply ingrained in our people that it will take REBIRTH to knock it out of them. No wonder in the motherland today, the way to peoples' pockets, hearts, heads, and souls is through the christian church. As long as they dont have to analyze or make sense of it but just have faith in it. Quansah, they think you are crazy, I say you make more sense than a million of these slaves.
User avatar
doubleK
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:47 pm

CHRIST

Postby Harry Otoo » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:37 pm

I believe in God, but I don't believe in the way God is portrayed. If you have studied some astronomy then you can imagine the vast universe in which we are. Just consider how our earth is different from other billions of planetary bodies in the universe. Look at the planets in our solar system; only the earth has life. Is it just coincidental that the earth sits at the optimum distance from the sun that makes the temperature suitable for life? Or it is just coincidental that we have enough water, enough air to support our population that has grown up to over 6 billion? If you studied some biology, do you know how your body functions? Could you imagine that it is by sheer coincidence that your body develops from a tiny cell to form flesh, bones and all organs, and gets it right 99.9% of the time? Is it coincidence that in almost all races, naturally, women to men population remains at 51:49? Just think of your digestive system, how food, as soon as it enters your mouth, triggers the secretion of saliva, which starts to break down the food into simpler forms, and when it enters the stomach, hydrochloric acid is secreted to kill any bacteria, the food churned, other enzymes act to break down the proteins, the secretions from the pancreas, and the gall bladder and finally the food is absorbed through the intestines. But the quantities of the nutrients may be harmful so blood from the intestines first has to go to the liver so that the liver gets rid of the excess quantities by destroying them or converting them to storable forms, or releasing difficient nutrients into the bloodstream for you to live. Can this happen by chance?

So I believe in God, whenever I see life. I feel God is life and life is God. Whether he is a king somewhere with angel singing to him, I don't know, but when I look at the mountains, look at the valleys and look at the seas I know there is a God. Just imagine, if the earth were perfect sphere, do you know it would have been completely covered with water? So when the Bible says at first the earth was covered with water, before God said let the water gather to one side, there is sense in it. Without the present relief of the earth, would there have been rivers? Look at the drainage system of the earth - all for man to live. It cannot be by chance. You don't need to see God to know He is there. Now why are we here? Have you ever sent your thoughts to imagine that the earth were not there - no human beings, no plants, and further to imagine there were no universe, no planetary bodies, just nothing!! My mind can't just imagine that nothingness!!!! No planets, no moons, no stars, no light, nothing!!!?

Scientists think their findings are against religious beliefs, but it is only when science becomes well advanced than its present form, that some religious beliefs will become clear. Before Einstein, the part of the Bible which said " ...a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day..." was meaningless. But with the theory of relativity, there is now a meaning to it. Before Copernicus "..in the circle of the earth...." in the Bible was not clear. Now that we know the earth is round, there is a meaning. More revelations will come through science. You may not accept it but you are not here by chance, there is a purpose. Think and reflect about it!
Harry Otoo
 

Postby doubleK » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:22 pm

Good job Harry! I dont think the question is whether or not there is God, the problem I have is with the Christian sect's assertion that .......only christians can know God...... and that any other faith not rooted in christianity is basically going to burn in hell. I guess my question is why this exclusivity (to this one faith) to appreciate God, why is it that our christian friends want to perpetuate that you can live a life of a saint, be the most caring man ever but if you dont accept or believe in Christ you will burn in hell? It just dont add up.

Maybe we need an Einstein or some genius to clarify why I have to believe that some man died some 2000 years ago to atone for my sins today and if I dont accept that, to hell I go. Too bad for those who died before he came. What you describe in your piece, is great insights and deep appreciation of God and nature, but I dont see how that is tied to christianity or any one faith.
User avatar
doubleK
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:47 pm

What Is This Christ-Insanity...?

Postby Quansah » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:58 pm

have heard it said many times that I hate white people. Since such charges are leveled against me when I come to speak the truth of things as they are, I am led to believe that those making such accusations are dishonest. After all, there is no such thing as a white race. Have you ever seen people who look like white paper/shirt? Since designating people as white is a fraud, going along with that classifying only serves to legitimize that fraud.

After all there are 3 DNA structures on earth… the Ebonite DNA, the mayiti or created people DNA and the rheziku or reptilian DNA. As the mayiti and the rheziku or reptilians have no melanin, their children from the mixing of these races also have no melanin. And some Ebonite descendants from mixing with the mayiti also appear not to have melanin. Calling all these non-melanin types as white is a fraud, since they don’t look like white paper or shirt.

Question is, who are those who have instituted this fraud on the world and continue to maintain it? What is their purpose? Surely you don’t do something like this without a motive, or do you? And what do you think you’re doing, accusing me of hating white people…? Aren't you furthering the purposes of these criminal artists? Or you think you’re serving the interest of justice? Surely you must know, nature doesn’t recognize color-lines. So, what is this insistence of classifying people by color?
Quansah
 

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests