Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Heaven is Real

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Heaven is Real

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 am

FYI: What Causes Near-Death Experiences?
POPULAR SCIENCE - NEW TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE NEWS, THE FUTURE NOW | 10 OCTOBER 2012
http://pulse.me/s/e98tZ
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:34 pm

posting this interview on behalf of Kwame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYZoX4N5 ... ture=share
User avatar
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19940
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby keen observer » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:FYI: What Causes Near-Death Experiences?
POPULAR SCIENCE - NEW TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE NEWS, THE FUTURE NOW | 10 OCTOBER 2012
http://pulse.me/s/e98tZ



What causes an earthquake? Or a Tsunami or typhoon?
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 53789
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:27 pm

keen observer wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:FYI: What Causes Near-Death Experiences?
POPULAR SCIENCE - NEW TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE NEWS, THE FUTURE NOW | 10 OCTOBER 2012
http://pulse.me/s/e98tZ



What causes an earthquake? Or a Tsunami or typhoon?

what makes something physical in the first place?
User avatar
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19940
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:31 am

That jewish loving nigga aint real. The bible is a collection of jewish fairy tales and the sad part is that people want to worship something that does not exist or if it did, wanted nothing to do with them until the white man discovered Africa :oops: :oops:

This makes heaven fake and hell as well. I mean can you tell me what happens to those who have not heard about Jesus but die? They are going to hell right? But the bible claims they are loved as well, so why not give them the chance to be saved before you burn them forever?
User avatar
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 25647
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am
Location: Certified Bad Ass Mother Fucker

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Coach Prekese » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:41 am

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:That jewish loving nigga aint real. The bible is a collection of jewish fairy tales and the sad part is that people want to worship something that does not exist or if it did, wanted nothing to do with them until the white man discovered Africa :oops: :oops:

This makes heaven fake and hell as well. I mean can you tell me what happens to those who have not heard about Jesus but die? They are going to hell right? But the bible claims they are loved as well, so why not give them the chance to be saved before you burn them forever?


All people are accountable to God whether or not they have “heard about Him.” The Bible tells us that God has clearly revealed Himself in nature (Romans 1:20) and in the hearts of people (Ecclesiastes 3:11). The problem is that the human race is sinful; we all reject this knowledge of God and rebel against Him (Romans 1:21-23). If it were not for God's grace, we would be given over to the sinful desires of our hearts, allowing us to discover how useless and miserable life is apart from Him. He does this for those who continually reject Him (Romans 1:24-32).

In reality, it is not that some people have not heard about God. Rather, the problem is that they have rejected what they have heard and what is readily seen in nature. Deuteronomy 4:29 proclaims, “But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.” This verse teaches an important principle—everyone who truly seeks after God will find Him. If a person truly desires to know God, God will make Himself known.


it's about time i visit this forum more often to educate you people. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
User avatar
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8068
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: palladium,accra.

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:14 am

Coach Prekese wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:That jewish loving nigga aint real. The bible is a collection of jewish fairy tales and the sad part is that people want to worship something that does not exist or if it did, wanted nothing to do with them until the white man discovered Africa :oops: :oops:

This makes heaven fake and hell as well. I mean can you tell me what happens to those who have not heard about Jesus but die? They are going to hell right? But the bible claims they are loved as well, so why not give them the chance to be saved before you burn them forever?


All people are accountable to God whether or not they have “heard about Him.” The Bible tells us that God has clearly revealed Himself in nature (Romans 1:20) and in the hearts of people (Ecclesiastes 3:11). The problem is that the human race is sinful; we all reject this knowledge of God and rebel against Him (Romans 1:21-23). If it were not for God's grace, we would be given over to the sinful desires of our hearts, allowing us to discover how useless and miserable life is apart from Him. He does this for those who continually reject Him (Romans 1:24-32).

In reality, it is not that some people have not heard about God. Rather, the problem is that they have rejected what they have heard and what is readily seen in nature. Deuteronomy 4:29 proclaims, “But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.” This verse teaches an important principle—everyone who truly seeks after God will find Him. If a person truly desires to know God, God will make Himself known.


it's about time i visit this forum more often to educate you people. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
But you see where the problem is? You have to quote the bible to defend yourself. Outside of the bible, you cannot make any rational points to support your belief. Does that not sound like brainwashing to you?

Have you ever entertained the possibility that christianity might just another religion like buddhism or islam? Have you been any other thing other than christian all your life? If no, then i can understand u. Start to question just that possibility and you will begin to see all the holes in the bible that you hold so dearly.
User avatar
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 25647
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am
Location: Certified Bad Ass Mother Fucker

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Coach Prekese » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:12 am

@ Kwakwe what of the prophecies being made in the bible, are they not happening now and then?
ex. "the last days", "the latter times"
THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL???
That a nation could be completely destroyed as an organized entity by an invading army (by the Romans in 70 AD), it’s people either slaughtered or scattered from one end of the world to the other, it’s lands occupied and ruled by aliens for over 1900 years. Yet Israel survived as a distinct nationality, and then finally regained its homeland and became recognized as a viable nation once more by the other nations of the world!!!

. Jesus Himself predicted the fall of Jerusalem in Luke 19:43-44, "The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you." Deuteronomy 28:64 prophesies "Then the Lord will scatter you among the nations from one end of the earth to the other."

Seems impossible? Even so, it was predicted to happen many centuries before it happened.
User avatar
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8068
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: palladium,accra.

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby AfroSamurai » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:27 am

Coach Prekese wrote:@ Kwakwe what of the prophecies being made in the bible, are they not happening now and then?
ex. "the last days", "the latter times"
THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL???
That a nation could be completely destroyed as an organized entity by an invading army (by the Romans in 70 AD), it’s people either slaughtered or scattered from one end of the world to the other, it’s lands occupied and ruled by aliens for over 1900 years. Yet Israel survived as a distinct nationality, and then finally regained its homeland and became recognized as a viable nation once more by the other nations of the world!!!

. Jesus Himself predicted the fall of Jerusalem in Luke 19:43-44, "The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you." Deuteronomy 28:64 prophesies "Then the Lord will scatter you among the nations from one end of the earth to the other."

Seems impossible? Even so, it was predicted to happen many centuries before it happened.


---
@Prekese
..... but the ISRAELITES said before their MESSIAH comes the EARTH must be burn and this will be the sign therefore that the MESSIAH soon appears. So they have to drop the atomic bomb on the ARAB NATIONS to fulfill this prophesy.
-
Can you tell me the differences between PREDICTION and PROPHESIES??? And who is Deuteronomy???
-
I want to learn more from you to gain knowledge!

--
User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Coach Prekese wrote:@ Kwakwe what of the prophecies being made in the bible, are they not happening now and then?
ex. "the last days", "the latter times"
THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL???
That a nation could be completely destroyed as an organized entity by an invading army (by the Romans in 70 AD), it’s people either slaughtered or scattered from one end of the world to the other, it’s lands occupied and ruled by aliens for over 1900 years. Yet Israel survived as a distinct nationality, and then finally regained its homeland and became recognized as a viable nation once more by the other nations of the world!!!

. Jesus Himself predicted the fall of Jerusalem in Luke 19:43-44, "The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you." Deuteronomy 28:64 prophesies "Then the Lord will scatter you among the nations from one end of the earth to the other."

Seems impossible? Even so, it was predicted to happen many centuries before it happened.
So you follow the bible because predictions came true? If you have studied enough history, u can know that no super power will last forever. It will thus be very easy for me to example "prophesy" the end of the US. Why don't u start for example worshiping those who predicted the financial crisis? I can name some of them for u so if you are interested in bowing to them.

As for the numerous contradictions that undermine the authenticity of the bible, i don't want to start.
User avatar
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 25647
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am
Location: Certified Bad Ass Mother Fucker

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Coach Prekese » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
Coach Prekese wrote:@ Kwakwe what of the prophecies being made in the bible, are they not happening now and then?
ex. "the last days", "the latter times"
THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL???
That a nation could be completely destroyed as an organized entity by an invading army (by the Romans in 70 AD), it’s people either slaughtered or scattered from one end of the world to the other, it’s lands occupied and ruled by aliens for over 1900 years. Yet Israel survived as a distinct nationality, and then finally regained its homeland and became recognized as a viable nation once more by the other nations of the world!!!

. Jesus Himself predicted the fall of Jerusalem in Luke 19:43-44, "The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you." Deuteronomy 28:64 prophesies "Then the Lord will scatter you among the nations from one end of the earth to the other."

Seems impossible? Even so, it was predicted to happen many centuries before it happened.
So you follow the bible because predictions came true? If you have studied enough history, u can know that no super power will last forever. It will thus be very easy for me to example "prophesy" the end of the US. Why don't u start for example worshiping those who predicted the financial crisis? I can name some of them for u so if you are interested in bowing to them.

As for the numerous contradictions that undermine the authenticity of the bible, i don't want to start.


i am not following because of predictions came to pass. was just saying. and who told you the bible didn't predict the crisis we are in today? and who said the bible didn't predict the fall of 3 great kingdoms before he comes? two have already happened the roman empire and another which i don't remmember now.
The Bible warns the final "Empire" on Earth just before Messiah (Christ) returns will be a "re-united" Roman Empire of strong nations mixed with weak nations ("iron mixed with clay") over which the Antichrist will rise . . . (Europe?)

The Bible contains a prophecy of a last global crisis which will lead to the end of our world. And i believe The U.S. and Vatican will be the two main players in this final global crisis before the second coming of Christ. The U.S. will be the first nation in the world to enforce the 'mark of the beast' globally, and will play a key role in making all other countries follow her example.

Should i continue?? :|
User avatar
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8068
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: palladium,accra.

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Coach Prekese » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 pm

AfroSamurai wrote:
Coach Prekese wrote:@ Kwakwe what of the prophecies being made in the bible, are they not happening now and then?
ex. "the last days", "the latter times"
THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL???
That a nation could be completely destroyed as an organized entity by an invading army (by the Romans in 70 AD), it’s people either slaughtered or scattered from one end of the world to the other, it’s lands occupied and ruled by aliens for over 1900 years. Yet Israel survived as a distinct nationality, and then finally regained its homeland and became recognized as a viable nation once more by the other nations of the world!!!

. Jesus Himself predicted the fall of Jerusalem in Luke 19:43-44, "The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you." Deuteronomy 28:64 prophesies "Then the Lord will scatter you among the nations from one end of the earth to the other."

Seems impossible? Even so, it was predicted to happen many centuries before it happened.


---
@Prekese
..... but the ISRAELITES said before their MESSIAH comes the EARTH must be burn and this will be the sign therefore that the MESSIAH soon appears. So they have to drop the atomic bomb on the ARAB NATIONS to fulfill this prophesy.
-
Can you tell me the differences between PREDICTION and PROPHESIES??? And who is Deuteronomy???
-
I want to learn more from you to gain knowledge!



Boss i don't know where you heard that from, and is it in the bible?
you mean the prophet of deuteronomy?? please explain better!!
A prophecy is a "prediction" made by God and spoken through a chosen person
The bible says "It is impossible for God to lie" so what he prophesies for the future will always come true. Notice Joshuas words at Joshua 23v14 "Now, look! I am going today in the way of all the earth, and YOU well know with all YOUR hearts and with all YOUR souls that not one word out of all the good words that Jehovah YOUR God has spoken to YOU has failed. They have all come true for YOU. Not one word of them has failed.


--
User avatar
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8068
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: palladium,accra.

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Coach Prekese wrote:
i am not following because of predictions came to pass. was just saying. and who told you the bible didn't predict the crisis we are in today? and who said the bible didn't predict the fall of 3 great kingdoms before he comes? two have already happened the roman empire and another which i don't remmember now.
The Bible warns the final "Empire" on Earth just before Messiah (Christ) returns will be a "re-united" Roman Empire of strong nations mixed with weak nations ("iron mixed with clay") over which the Antichrist will rise . . . (Europe?)

The Bible contains a prophecy of a last global crisis which will lead to the end of our world. And i believe The U.S. and Vatican will be the two main players in this final global crisis before the second coming of Christ. The U.S. will be the first nation in the world to enforce the 'mark of the beast' globally, and will play a key role in making all other countries follow her example.

Should i continue?? :|

So why do you believe in the bible? I like how you guys try to keep the bible relevant by always adjusting your prophecies on things like the EU. I can tell u here and now, if you have not been following business news, that the EU is going nowhere fast, ie, is in noway going to be a power again. China would have suited it more but china is obviously not mixed with clay. Just stop trying to interpret the poor incoherent thoughts of John.

Your Jesus is done, dead and buried in the ground just like any other human being. Even your Jesus knows there is no heaven, hence his statement; " Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.” Luke 17:20-21. Unless the kingdom is not heaven.
User avatar
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 25647
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am
Location: Certified Bad Ass Mother Fucker

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby AfroSamurai » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Coach Prekese wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:
Coach Prekese wrote:@ Kwakwe what of the prophecies being made in the bible, are they not happening now and then?
ex. "the last days", "the latter times"
THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL???
That a nation could be completely destroyed as an organized entity by an invading army (by the Romans in 70 AD), it’s people either slaughtered or scattered from one end of the world to the other, it’s lands occupied and ruled by aliens for over 1900 years. Yet Israel survived as a distinct nationality, and then finally regained its homeland and became recognized as a viable nation once more by the other nations of the world!!!

. Jesus Himself predicted the fall of Jerusalem in Luke 19:43-44, "The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you." Deuteronomy 28:64 prophesies "Then the Lord will scatter you among the nations from one end of the earth to the other."

Seems impossible? Even so, it was predicted to happen many centuries before it happened.


---
@Prekese
..... but the ISRAELITES said before their MESSIAH comes the EARTH must be burn and this will be the sign therefore that the MESSIAH soon appears. So they have to drop the atomic bomb on the ARAB NATIONS to fulfill this prophesy.
-
Can you tell me the differences between PREDICTION and PROPHESIES??? And who is Deuteronomy???
-
I want to learn more from you to gain knowledge!



Boss i don't know where you heard that from, and is it in the bible?
you mean the prophet of deuteronomy?? please explain better!!
A prophecy is a "prediction" made by God and spoken through a chosen person
The bible says "It is impossible for God to lie" so what he prophesies for the future will always come true. Notice Joshuas words at Joshua 23v14 "Now, look! I am going today in the way of all the earth, and YOU well know with all YOUR hearts and with all YOUR souls that not one word out of all the good words that Jehovah YOUR God has spoken to YOU has failed. They have all come true for YOU. Not one word of them has failed.


--

-
Only what is in the bible has it reason and purpose and absolutely reliable ? So to tell, nowhere else exist any other scripts that proves that all what is in the bible has been twisted for some race/folks/groups/nation for their own advantages?!

"Boss i don't know where you heard that from, and is it in the bible?"
Hmmm, you are the one who quotes the bible, so I was convinced that you know the bible in and out.
-
There two options in a Prophecy:
Sit in your car as a good driver and drive from A > B
1) During driving close your eyes (bcos you have the experience, with closed eyes you can changed the gears, but in this experiment use a car with automatic gear drive) from A to get to B. What will happen during this distance with closed eyes?

2) The same experiment like (1) but with opened eyes.

Mine prophecy is, in experiment 1 you can die, you get injured or only the car get damaged. In this you know what will happen so you prevent to try to do it.

Prediction: predictions are specific events which will occur and mostly with less possibilities to prevent it, but find ways and means to bypass it.

But for the cult religions read here;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophesies
Prophecy: Prophecy is a process in which one or more messages that have been communicated to a prophet[1] are then communicated to others. Such messages typically involve divine inspiration, interpretation, or revelation of conditioned events to come (cf. divine knowledge) as well as testimonies or repeated revelations that the world is divine.[citation needed] The process of prophecy especially involves reciprocal communication of the prophet with the (divine) source of the messages.
Various concepts of prophecy are found throughout all of the world's religions and cults. To a certain degree prophecy can be an integral concept within any religion or cult. The term has found deep usage in the Abrahamic religions, particularly Judaism, Christianity and Islam, along with many others.[2]
-
User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Coach Prekese » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
Coach Prekese wrote:
i am not following because of predictions came to pass. was just saying. and who told you the bible didn't predict the crisis we are in today? and who said the bible didn't predict the fall of 3 great kingdoms before he comes? two have already happened the roman empire and another which i don't remmember now.
The Bible warns the final "Empire" on Earth just before Messiah (Christ) returns will be a "re-united" Roman Empire of strong nations mixed with weak nations ("iron mixed with clay") over which the Antichrist will rise . . . (Europe?)

The Bible contains a prophecy of a last global crisis which will lead to the end of our world. And i believe The U.S. and Vatican will be the two main players in this final global crisis before the second coming of Christ. The U.S. will be the first nation in the world to enforce the 'mark of the beast' globally, and will play a key role in making all other countries follow her example.

Should i continue?? :|

So why do you believe in the bible? I like how you guys try to keep the bible relevant by always adjusting your prophecies on things like the EU. I can tell u here and now, if you have not been following business news, that the EU is going nowhere fast, ie, is in noway going to be a power again. China would have suited it more but china is obviously not mixed with clay. Just stop trying to interpret the poor incoherent thoughts of John.

Your Jesus is done, dead and buried in the ground just like any other human being. Even your Jesus knows there is no heaven, hence his statement; " Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.” Luke 17:20-21. Unless the kingdom is not heaven.


i believe in the bible because i come from a christian home, big credits go to my grand mother, one of the famous people at asante akyim (may her soul rest in peace, who just passed away some months ago) to your other question.
To whom was Jesus talking when he said, “The kingdom of God is within you”? It was to the hypocritical Pharisees that Jesus applied God’s words by the prophet Isaiah: “Their heart is far from me.” (Matthew 15:1, 8, AV; Isaiah 29:13) How could the Kingdom enter into those hard hearts?

luke 17:20. And from among the Pharisees, they asked Jesus, "When will the Kingdom of God come?" He replied and told them. "The Kingdom of God will not come through observances [of the Law].
21. "And they will not say, 'Here it is, and behold, it has always been there!' For, behold, the Kingdom of God is among you."
22. And he told his disciples. "There will come days when you will yearn to see one of the days with the Son of Man and you will not see one.
23. "And if they tell you, 'Here he is and, behold, he has always been there,' do not go.
24. "For that is when lightening will strike from heaven and brighten everything below the sky, such will the Son of Man be in his Day.
25. "From before he was destined to receive great sorrow and be rejected by this generation.
26. "And just as it was in the days of Noah, such will it be in the days of the Son of Man.
User avatar
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8068
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: palladium,accra.

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:02 pm

You have missed my point by a mile. I am contending that there is no heaven because Jesus said that heaven is within you. Unless he had a different message for pharisees and a different one for the others which is kinda contradictory cos he said he came for everyone.

Anyways, let me tell u that i was raised in a christian home just like u, was a member of the prayers warriors in my church, my dad is very well known among the christian circles in Gh. I only got here because i decided to ask questions. Most of us raised in x'tian homes have never done that because we are constantly being fed with "propaganda". It was when i traveled and was on my own that i realized how narrow minded i had been brought up to be.
User avatar
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 25647
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am
Location: Certified Bad Ass Mother Fucker

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Coach Prekese » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:33 pm

@ Afro
your first question.
reason why ''israel'' was chosen!!!
· A few centuries after the Flood God chose Abraham and promised to develop his descendants into a group of influential nations chosen for the purpose of teaching and illustrating His values and way of life to the rest of the world (Gen. 12:1-3, Gen. 17:5-6).
· Israel was the name that God gave to Abraham's grandson, Jacob, which means “Overcomer with God” (Gen. 32:28). Jacob had 12 sons and from those sons descended the 12 tribes of Israel. Only one of those 12 tribes are the Jewish people or the Jews as they are called.


the 2nd one :lol: :lol: even a 1yr old kid can make that prediction/prophecy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus Himself is recorded saying,.." and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
"But there were false prophets also among the people even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring damnable heresies, EVEN DENYING THE LORD that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction"
John instructs us to test the spirits to see if they are from God because of false prophets
Jeremiah also spoke of the false prophets of his time
User avatar
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8068
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: palladium,accra.

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby Coach Prekese » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:You have missed my point by a mile. I am contending that there is no heaven because Jesus said that heaven is within you. Unless he had a different message for pharisees and a different one for the others which is kinda contradictory cos he said he came for everyone.

Anyways, let me tell u that i was raised in a christian home just like u, was a member of the prayers warriors in my church, my dad is very well known among the christian circles in Gh. I only got here because i decided to ask questions. Most of us raised in x'tian homes have never done that because we are constantly being fed with "propaganda". It was when i traveled and was on my own that i realized how narrow minded i had been brought up to be.


as i said earlier, their hearts were far from jesus.

Jesus came for all, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
which i believe the pharasees didn't.
i still don't know why you think there is nothing like heaven, and the bible is just ''a story'' or how you first said, also can you tell me 1 prediction in the bible which didn't come to past?
There is a God. Only one.
If there is no God then all hope is a weaken dream.
First, if you look at life, there is nothing worth living for. All great work is useless. For the greatness of the works does not gives glory to any one that did it. The poets, artist, discoverer and creator does not have the glory forever. They will die and their memories will be buried with them. It gives them no credit for they have been credited by the honor that was given to them.
Not one of them or us can change anything of this world. All that is within the world is govern with its own rule. All energy works within itself only. Nothing can be created that is already created.
All creation is subjected by the creator. What can creation create whether by God or by evolution?
So what is the purpose of our destiny. Death at the end of our life does not make sense for there is actually no life in us. Evolution to what at the end? Nothingness? Never to life.

Give in.
Throw the towel.
Nothing to lose in the hope of life. It will be your second birth.
User avatar
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8068
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: palladium,accra.

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby AfroSamurai » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Coach Prekese wrote:@ Afro
your first question.
reason why ''israel'' was chosen!!!
· A few centuries after the Flood God chose Abraham and promised to develop his descendants into a group of influential nations chosen for the purpose of teaching and illustrating His values and way of life to the rest of the world (Gen. 12:1-3, Gen. 17:5-6).
· Israel was the name that God gave to Abraham's grandson, Jacob, which means “Overcomer with God” (Gen. 32:28). Jacob had 12 sons and from those sons descended the 12 tribes of Israel. Only one of those 12 tribes are the Jewish people or the Jews as they are called.


the 2nd one :lol: :lol: even a 1yr old kid can make that prediction/prophecy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus Himself is recorded saying,.." and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
"But there were false prophets also among the people even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring damnable heresies, EVEN DENYING THE LORD that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction"
John instructs us to test the spirits to see if they are from God because of false prophets
Jeremiah also spoke of the false prophets of his time



@Prekese
do you read any other lectures than the bible??? Then it time you throw yourself and your nose in other lectures to broaden your brain!!! You better enjoy reading the whole Talmud of Jmmanuel to get what is all about to clear! The link is attached.

TALMUD OF JMMANUEL

The god mention here means wisdom king for highly evolved humans!!!

Chapter 25

The Prophecy

1. And Jmmanuel walked out of the temple, and his disciples came up to
him because they wanted to show him the temple's structure.
2. He, however, spoke to them, "Look at all this. Truly, I say to you, not
one stone here will remain upon the other without being broken.
3. "The Israelite people trespass against life and the truth, and they built
this city on human blood. These people are divided into Israelites, who
call themselves sons and daughters of Zion, with whom I do not
identify, and who want to kill me, and Jews, who are misled believers
of their religious cult, and to whom I bring the teachings of truth, as I
do to all Earth humans.
4. "The Israelites have ravaged this land through plunder and murder,
they have killed their friends with whom they had drunk wine, and they
have deceived and misled their fellow believers of the Jewish cult,
who are truly not Israelites but merely believers in a cult.
5. "Thus the Israelites betrayed their own friends and murdered them
because of their greed, but it shall likewise be done to them by the
rightful owners of this land whom they have deprived of their rights
and subjugated since ancient times."
6. And when he sat on the Mount of Olives his disciples came up to him
and said, "Tell us, when will this take place, and what will be the
sign?"
7. And Jmmanuel answered, saying, "Two thousand and more years will
pass, but meanwhile Israel will never find peace because wars and
many calamities will threaten the unlawful occupants of this land; but
see to it that nobody leads you astray.
8. "That is, many deceivers and false prophets will come in my name and
say, 'l am Jmmanuel, and I am the sign of the time,' and they will
mislead many.
9. "People will hear about wars and threats of war, and they are to
witness this but not be frightened because it must transpire; but it will
not yet be the end.
10. "For many a nation will rise up against its government, one nation
against another and one kingdom against another, and there will be
times of privation, earthquakes and immense storms and floods all
about.
11. "All of these events are just the beginnings of the woes.
12. "Soon the knowledgeable people will be consigned to misery and will
be killed.
13. "They will be hated on account of the truth of the teachings and the
wisdom.
14. "Various religious cults will rise up against one another, and much
blood will flow.
15. "Then many will succumb to the temptation, and they will betray and
hate one another because they remained small in consciousness.
16. "Love will grow cold in many people because ignorance will gain the
upper hand.
17. "Hatred will rule over the world and evil will reign,
18. "but those who persist in the truth will survive.
19. "This lesson will be preached in the new age throughout the world as
a testimony for all peoples, and then the end will come.

20. "When the people see the horror of destruction in Jerusalem, of which
the prophets have spoken, the end will come.
21. "Whoever is in the land seized by the Israelites should flee to the
mountains at that time.
22. "Those on the roofs should not climb down to get things from inside
their houses.
23. "Those who are in the fields should not go back to get their coats.
24. "Woe to the pregnant women and nursing mothers at that time, for
they will suffer much grief and death, and there will be many of them.
25. "Soon thereafter there will be a greater grief than there has ever been
before since the beginning of the world, and than will ever be again.
26. "If these days were not cut short, no one would survive; but the days
will be cut short for the sake of the spirit and of life.
27. "This will also be for the sake of the people who serve the truth and
the laws.
28. "But there will be howling and chattering of teeth when this time is
brought about by the people's lack of understanding and by their
greed.
29. "They will construct machines of metal for use in the air, on the water
and on land, and will bring about mutual destruction.
30. "From these machines of metal they will fling heavy projectiles across
the land and upon the cities.
31. "Fire will burst from these projectiles and burn the world; and little will
be spared.
32. "They will place the basic elements of life and deadly air into the
projectiles to kindle the deadly fires and destroy land and life.
33. "If at that time mighty nations were not to intervene, as once did the
celestial sons, to bring a halt to the unrestrained madness and deadly
conduct of demented dictators, truly, I tell you, no human being would
survive.
34. "Since the human populations will consist of far more than ten times
five hundred million people at that time, great segments of them will
be eradicated and killed.
35. "This is what the law ordains, because people have violated it and will
continue to violate it into the distant future.
36. "If at that time someone will tell the people, 'Behold, here is Jmmanuel
who is the sign of the time,' they should not accept it as the truth,
37. "for many a false Jmmanuel and many deceivers and false prophets
will come forth and perform great signs and miracles, so that it will
become possible to lead astray not only the seekers, believers and
errant ones, but also the scholars and knowledgeable people.
38. "Behold, I have told you this beforehand, and so it will fulfill itself.
39. "Thus, when the deceivers and those led astray will say, 'He is in the
desert,' people should not venture there, and when they say, 'Behold,
he is in a chamber,' they should not accept it as the truth.
40. "Since I will certainly return at that time, I will let them recognize me.
41. "This is as the law and destiny ordain it, and so it shall be.
42. "For as lightning flashes and illuminates from start to finish, so will be
my coming in the future, when I will bring the teachings anew and
announce the legions of the celestial sons. At that time I will have a

renewed life and will again be accused of deception and blasphemy
across the entire world, until the teachings of truth will bring about
insight and change in the people.
43. "People of all times, beware: where the carcass is, there the vultures
gather, so watch out for them.
44. "Soon after the misery of that faraway time, sun and moon will lose
their luster, comets will fall from the sky and the powers of the
heavens will begin to sway.
45. "The makeup of the Earth's sky and air will be disturbed, and the land
will burn because of the black oil of the Earth, ignited by people's
craving for power. The sky will darken because of smoke and fire,
which will
rage for a thousand days, and everything above the
burning land and far beyond will be covered with black soot.
Consequently the weather will break down, and severe cold and much
death will come over the people, plants and animals, and over the
Earth, as a result of the senselessly unleashed forces of the people
who live in lust for power, evil passions and vices.
46. "And then signs will appear in the sky, and all Earth humans will wail
and come to see the signs in the clouds of the sky that bear witness to
great power and severe judgment against irrationality.
47. "So god is lord over the three human lineages, yet the laws and
directives of Creation are eternally valid. Through these laws and
directives, which represent Creation, humankind in its irrationality will
bring cruel judgment upon itself.
48. "Humans owe their existence to god, who is the ruler over them; so
they must follow his commandments and respect him as the greatest
king of wisdom.
49. "In days to come, he will send forth his guardian angels who will
sound their trumpets and call together his trusted followers from the
four directions, from one end of the Earth to the other.
50. "Do learn a parable from the fig tree; when its branch puts forth
leaves, you know that summer is nigh.
51. "So will it also be for the people of that time; when they see all this
transpire they may know that these events are upon them.
52. "Truly, truly, I say to you, this is how it will be.
53. "And that generation will not pass away until all of this has happened.
54. "At some future time the heavens and the Earth will pass away, and so
will the universe; but my words will not pass away because they are
the words of truth within the laws of Creation.
55. "No one knows the day or hour when this will all take place, not the
guardian angels nor god himself nor I, Jmmanuel; but only providence
and destiny know this through the laws and directives of Creation,
which possesses the greatest wisdom.
56. "Creation alone stands far above all humankind, and it alone deserves
honor and praise, just as it renders honor and praise to the absolute
power (Absolutum) above it.*
(* See Chapter 34 vers 23)
57. "If people respect and honor god, and if above him they recognize,
honor, esteem and acknowledge only Creation as the supreme power,
then they act rightly in accordance with the truth."

https://docs.google.com/gview?url=http: ... hrome=true

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=152160
-
-
-
User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Re: Heaven is Real

Postby AfroSamurai » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:00 pm

No comments.

Sergei Anatoljewitsch Torop Jesus of Sibirien
Vissarion community in Sibirien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Cv5hZfOmk
-
-
User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests