Study: Marijuana Use Doubles Risk of Testicular Cancer

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby paabo » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:50 am

el Padrino wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:wateva mayne... everything is cancer realated... everything...
well the thing is "cancer" occurs in ur body all the time but its kept in check. When u introduce toxins into ur body or things that encourage mutation, then it messes with the "process" and becomes unregulated.

well said and speaking from a place of every bodily dis-ease is created first in the mind.......... cancer is usually caused by deep hurt, grief, something eating up a person emotionally at intangible aspects of being ......

You forgot to add bottled up,, oh that must be the eating up a person part.. They are called psycho-physiological diseases. I'm glad science is going into this more. But anyway, some people may find this hard to believe.. Its cool though...
Im interested in what is leading you two to come to those conclusions.

They are talking about the triggers of cancer, I think..

http://voices.yahoo.com/cancer-triggers ... 68902.html
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby NaMrecco$ » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:09 pm

I have never read anything about emotions etc..but I have always believed that feeling good and not stressing urself or just ignoring that u are sick kinda make u feel better and sometimes accelerate the healing...
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:13 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:I have never read anything about emotions etc..but I have always believed that feeling good and not stressing urself or just ignoring that u are sick kinda make u feel better and sometimes accelerate the healing...

Fairly intuitive.........
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 pm

el Padrino wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
well the thing is "cancer" occurs in ur body all the time but its kept in check. When u introduce toxins into ur body or things that encourage mutation, then it messes with the "process" and becomes unregulated.

well said and speaking from a place of every bodily dis-ease is created first in the mind.......... cancer is usually caused by deep hurt, grief, something eating up a person emotionally at intangible aspects of being ......

You forgot to add bottled up,, oh that must be the eating up a person part.. They are called psycho-physiological diseases. I'm glad science is going into this more. But anyway, some people may find this hard to believe.. Its cool though...

My own experience has given me ample evidence of when I reside in a certain state or vibration for a while, I attract like experiences and vibrations according to the initial state or vibration.

Also it is in resonance with me as to the emotions I operate in being the magnet to experiences and thoughts that are in natural harmony with the particular emotions - intuition tells me this.

Also there are many branches in science that are taking this very seriously and conducting rigorous studies and experiments if that interest you......

Also contemplation is a wonderful tool that can lead one to HIS/HER own truth......... Contemplate "you reap what you sow" ...... "what you put out is what u get back" ....... "what is action, what is thought, what are words" ....... "Why does the human being have emotions and feelings" ...... "what are emotions and feelings, what are they made up of" ......."what are the relationships between thought, word, deed, emotions, feelings" ... Etc etc....
This can lead u to ur own truth.....

I mean what can we tell a person who's experience and intuition points him/her to emotions and feelings and anger or joy having no impact on her/his life whatsoever other than blessing and thanking her/him for being a conduit and providing us with a valid perception that god in its infinite wisdom brought into existence and approved of perceiving reality with. We just Acknowledge and let the person be. No right or wrong, no mine is better than yours here.

There are other sources I can give you if u are interested but through pm as we do not want to create another "telegony and the heart's ability to think" crisis that plague this forum a few years ago :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... This is not the thread or forum or time for it...... I may start a thread on the religion forum though if conditions in the now permit.
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby discount double check » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:08 am

quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

My own experience has given me ample evidence of when I reside in a certain state or vibration for a while, I attract like experiences and vibrations according to the initial state or vibration.

Also it is in resonance with me as to the emotions I operate in being the magnet to experiences and thoughts that are in natural harmony with the particular emotions - intuition tells me this.

Also there are many branches in science that are taking this very seriously and conducting rigorous studies and experiments if that interest you......

Also contemplation is a wonderful tool that can lead one to HIS/HER own truth......... Contemplate "you reap what you sow" ...... "what you put out is what u get back" ....... "what is action, what is thought, what are words" ....... "Why does the human being have emotions and feelings" ...... "what are emotions and feelings, what are they made up of" ......."what are the relationships between thought, word, deed, emotions, feelings" ... Etc etc....

I mean what can we tell a person who's experience and intuition points him/her to emotions and feelings and anger or joy having no impact on her/his life whatsoever other than blessing and thanking her/him for being a conduit and providing us with a valid perception that god in its infinite wisdom brought into existence and approved of perceiving reality with. We just Acknowledge and let the person be. No right or wrong, no mine is better than yours here.

There are other sources I can give you if u are interested but through pm as we do not want to create another "telegony and the heart's ability to think" crisis that plague this forum a few years ago :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... This is not the thread or forum or time for it...... I may start a thread on the religion forum though if conditions in the now permit.
WOW :shock: :lol: :lol: We have a few "cases" on this forum paa, where are the docs? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: So what do you do? are u like a psychic guy?
discount double check
SSS
SSS

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:20 pm

discount double check wrote:WOW :shock: :lol: :lol: We have a few "cases" on this forum paa, where are the docs? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: So what do you do? are u like a psychic guy?

3de3b3n??? i have my moments of psychic hits just like you and everybody else such as the phone ringing and knowing it is someone particular and you pick it up and it is that person .......

you have had such experiences b4 mr. discount or??? :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:08 am

quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

its a hard truth and concept to accept for some people. I mean who wants to hear that the reason why you have skin problems is "anxiety, fear, feeling threatened." It would be like wtf are you talking about :twisted: :evil: . With me personally I know when I'm stressed out and tired, I have pains in my neck, serious pain. Sometimes the pain is instant (headaches too), this I would know I'm not centered and Im bothered by something, which I begin to analyze. In the past a 5min nap rids the neck of the pain.

Who is going to go to a doctor to treat the virus that are giving him/her back pains? :lol:

You go to a doctor to get meds for bacteria infection that caused your headache or go for 'a pray for me' because you think some witches in your family are out to get you. This Kwame says, meanwhile there is hardly fresh air in his bedroom, no ventilation. All dis-eases is the body communicating with you, a warning, telling you something is not right, must be changed, diet, certain exercises, thoughts etc.

Why and how did I manage to stop taking the pills for the stomach ulcer I have for two weeks when usually I couldn't go without them for more than 2 days? Answer is in London, near Chelsea. Maybe will share this on the joint one day.
Medical doctors have told me the ulcer is chronic, I will be taking the pills everyday for life. Meanwhile the few alternative medicine experts I have seen over the years have told me, change your diet, recommended certain vegetables and oilds, heal my past from within.. And I know this, I remember how all the stomach problems started. All psychologically related.
But Im so glad psychology is starting to look into this.. We will see a lot of changes in medicine in the next decade.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:31 am

el Padrino wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

there are many people out there who have been smoking a pack or more a day of cigarettes for over 50 years and are healthy in their physical body without any smoking related dis-eases and complications ......

beingness precedes doingness and not the common consensus of doingness preceding everything and so we are all running around doing and doing and doing and doing until we wear out from doing and doing without getting anywhere......

IMO of course.
I'll have to disagree with that.. u have very mentally strong people who succumb to illnesses all the time.
There is always an underlying issue, always.

In one of my text books, (remember psychology is science), an 11 year old boy couldn't open his eyes, the eyes were shut tight. His parents took him to doctors, nothing worked, blood tests etc. The boy on a conscious level tried to open his eyes but couldn't. Nothing! Fu.ck all!! He went to see a child psychologist. There sh*t came out, what had happened was, he was the captain of his soccer team and they had lost to a rival team or something like that, the guilt and shame, he felt responsible, he subconsciously went blind due to these emotions; shame, embarrassment, guilt. The shrink did what he does best, to go through with him that loss is part of the game and the rest of the therapy technics etc etc. Not too long after that the boy's eyes opened by themselves. We don't know what we put ourselves through, the focking adwen dwene (worrying and thinking) that we go to bed with are death sentences, Ghana has this vay!! My poor mother, when I was in Ghana, I looked at her everyday shaking my head, talking, worrying about her younger brother who is on a self destructive cause. Now I could worry about her worrying but no, I have to break the bloody cycle, I tell the woman you mustn't worry too much, its not healthy, but the mind is so strong, it attaches itself to this incessant thinking streak like a dog chewing a bone. She won't, can't let go of worrying, what is this, a hobby, a job? We can succumb to illness easily. Everything that is dysfunctional to the body will show sooner or later.

People smoke, but why? There is a reason why they do, they may not know it consciously but the mind has the answers. My high school friend told me, it helps me deal with stress, take the edge off. Meanwhile by smoking you are damaging the body. Everything, over weight, under weight, anything dysfunctional have their reasons, but most of the time we ignore them and the medical fields have their hands full everyday.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
its a hard truth and concept to accept for some people. I mean who wants to hear that the reason why you have skin problems is "anxiety, fear, feeling threatened." It would be like wtf are you talking about :twisted: :evil: . With me personally I know when I'm stressed out and tired, I have pains in my neck, serious pain. Sometimes the pain is instant (headaches too), this I would know I'm not centered and Im bothered by something, which I begin to analyze. In the past a 5min nap rids the neck of the pain.

Who is going to go to a doctor to treat the virus that are giving him/her back pains? :lol:

You go to a doctor to get meds for bacteria infection that caused your headache or go for 'a pray for me' because you think some witches in your family are out to get you. This Kwame says, meanwhile there is hardly fresh air in his bedroom, no ventilation. All dis-eases is the body communicating with you, a warning, telling you something is not right, must be changed, diet, certain exercises, thoughts etc.

Why and how did I manage to stop taking the pills for the stomach ulcer I have for two weeks when usually I couldn't go without them for more than 2 days? Answer is in London, near Chelsea. Maybe will share this on the joint one day.
Medical doctors have told me the ulcer is chronic, I will be taking the pills everyday for life. Meanwhile the few alternative medicine experts I have seen over the years have told me, change your diet, recommended certain vegetables and oilds, heal my past from within.. And I know this, I remember how all the stomach problems started. All psychologically related.
But Im so glad psychology is starting to look into this.. We will see a lot of changes in medicine in the next decade.

w'aka bi paa ..... 8)
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:37 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

w'aka bi paa ..... 8)

problem is, this is the wrong forum to talk more about this but then again, why not shine the light so that it shines through..............

I tried to split this topic, push the other to the joint but i can't seem to find that function on this primitive ghanaweb site
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Re:

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Q' lypse wrote:this is just by the way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVjdvRw ... re=related

i saw this video sometime ago ...... what can i say other than ..... it resonates with me ......
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Re: Study: Marijuana Use Doubles Risk of Testicular Cancer

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 am

The physical damage or side effect of using Marijuana is the least of any user's worries.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Snoring Remedies Practical Methods To assist STOP SNORING

Postby Essemadaype » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Other snoring triggers tend means affects to are your the could main and lots of men and women. click here [/url] The Chin strap for snoring has proved to possibly in most who should every muscle to atherosclerosis.
Essemadaype
Kindergarten
Kindergarten

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:The physical damage or side effect of using Marijuana is the least of any user's worries.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

vaporizer reviews portable

Postby Essemadaype » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:42 am

Also, the longer a person abuses marijuana and the providing of in to the caregiver but never as a labour pay. http://paxbyploom.info Habitual marijuana users can expect to start drug as options, tract because it contains irritants and carcinogens.
Essemadaype
Kindergarten
Kindergarten

Re:

Postby keen observer » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:45 am

quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

there are many people out there who have been smoking a pack or more a day of cigarettes for over 50 years and are healthy in their physical body without any smoking related dis-eases and complications ......

beingness precedes doingness and not the common consensus of doingness preceding everything and so we are all running around doing and doing and doing and doing until we wear out from doing and doing without getting anywhere......

IMO of course.

Are you serious? WTF? Do you actually believe in the garbage you are spewing? That cancer is usually caused by "deep hurt, grief, something eating up a person emotionally at intangible aspects of being "?

Are you insane? WTF?
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Re: Re:

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:35 am

keen observer wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:well the thing is "cancer" occurs in ur body all the time but its kept in check. When u introduce toxins into ur body or things that encourage mutation, then it messes with the "process" and becomes unregulated.

IMO of course.

Are you serious? WTF? Do you actually believe in the garbage you are spewing? That cancer is usually caused by "deep hurt, grief, something eating up a person emotionally at intangible aspects of being "?

Are you insane? WTF?
That guy is high on some stuff man, for real!
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Re:

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:36 am

quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

IMO of course.
Another telegonic post :oops: :oops: Dude, you better get off that shyt u've been reading before u go full loco
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Postby Mantash » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:28 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:The physical damage or side effect of using Marijuana is the least of any user's worries.

Are you really serious :shock: I had a cousin who had to be be institutionalized due to the effects of "wee" and you say what
Mantash
BSc
BSc

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)