To the sticky: "Jehovah vs Satan"

Postby AfroSamurai » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:36 pm

The untold main history behind Jehovah and consortium
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_ ... Aryans.htm
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:05 pm

You know what makes it hard to read (I don't know about others on this forum), it is too long, and maybe the style of writing is a major factor. After the 3rd paragraph, I just couldn't go on...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby AfroSamurai » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Q' lypse wrote:You know what makes it hard to read (I don't know about others on this forum), it is too long, and maybe the style of writing is a major factor. After the 3rd paragraph, I just couldn't go on...

I confirm what you are experiencing. The style of writing, is of it kind and it took me sometime to become used to it. The length has to do with the translation possibility to read free online and also reading on computer makes it exhausting than reading a book. Despite that, the stuff itself is too heavy to deal within a short time and also not easy to swallow. The original german contact notes alone are of 15 books (there are still more coming), a din 4 formate with almost 500 pages each book. Then the books which deals with "The Teaching of life" , "The Teaching of Truth" and "The Teaching of Spirit"

I know and understand what you are saying. Thanks for your honesty.

:D :D :D
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:18 pm

AfroSamurai wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:You know what makes it hard to read (I don't know about others on this forum), it is too long, and maybe the style of writing is a major factor. After the 3rd paragraph, I just couldn't go on...

I confirm what you are experiencing. The style of writing, is of it kind and it took me sometime to become used to it. The length has to do with the translation possibility to read free online and also reading on computer makes it exhausting than reading a book. Despite that, the stuff itself is too heavy to deal within a short time and also not easy to swallow. The original german contact notes alone are of 15 books (there are still more coming), a din 4 formate with almost 500 pages each book. Then the books which deals with "The Teaching of life" , "The Teaching of Truth" and "The Teaching of Spirit"

I know and understand what you are saying. Thanks for your honesty.

:D :D :D

i agree .... it is too long and im aware of the information in the transcript to a certain extent that i was also not motivated to read it as i will read poetry but rather speed read through it.....

thanks for sharing though
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)