Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

REACHING DEEP DOWN YOUR SOUL WITH MUSIC.

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

REACHING DEEP DOWN YOUR SOUL WITH MUSIC.

Postby SIEGER » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 pm

User avatar
SIEGER
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4590
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:26 am
Location: ARMAGEDDON

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:30 pm

good one ma paddy sieger .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

so these are the heavenly cords that sponsor ur sometimes wayward threads that for lack of better judgment we blame on the devil's water??? :lol: :lol: now i know ooooo :lol:

on a serious note though relaxation is very important in one's life
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 28858
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby SIEGER » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:24 am

quophi aletse wrote:good one ma paddy sieger .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

so these are the heavenly cords that sponsor ur sometimes wayward threads that for lack of better judgment we blame on the devil's water??? :lol: :lol: now i know ooooo :lol:

on a serious note though relaxation is very important in one's life


That's it. You got it right this time. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
SIEGER
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4590
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:26 am
Location: ARMAGEDDON

Postby quophi aletse » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:28 am

SIEGER wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:good one ma paddy sieger .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

so these are the heavenly cords that sponsor ur sometimes wayward threads that for lack of better judgment we blame on the devil's water??? :lol: :lol: now i know ooooo :lol:

on a serious note though relaxation is very important in one's life


That's it. You got it right this time. :lol: :lol:


the thin line between insanity and genius dey cause am ...... forgive us :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 28858
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby O-prime » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:25 am

oh boy :lol: :lol:
O-prime
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:01 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:42 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
SIEGER wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:good one ma paddy sieger .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

so these are the heavenly cords that sponsor ur sometimes wayward threads that for lack of better judgment we blame on the devil's water??? :lol: :lol: now i know ooooo :lol:

on a serious note though relaxation is very important in one's life


That's it. You got it right this time. :lol: :lol:


the thin line between insanity and genius dey cause am ...... forgive us :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19925
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:34 pm

How do you find this? Everything is sound.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPLIuBy ... ture=share

Naturalness
User avatar
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19925
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby quophi aletse » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Q' lypse wrote:How do you find this? Everything is sound.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPLIuBy ... ture=share

Naturalness


8) 8) 8)
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 28858
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby SIEGER » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:00 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:How do you find this? Everything is sound.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPLIuBy ... ture=share

Naturalness


8) 8) 8)


Simple Life. Amazing those people live longer.

We are now chasing 'infinity' and we might not even live to enjoy. :(
User avatar
SIEGER
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4590
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:26 am
Location: ARMAGEDDON

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:03 am

quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:How do you find this? Everything is sound.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPLIuBy ... ture=share

Naturalness


8) 8) 8)


Rhythm Nation
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London


Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests