Discussion Forums

Dolores Cannon interview on past life hypnosis & more

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Re: Dolores Cannon interview on past life hypnosis & mor

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:Observe or investigate how big then the market is for spirituality. People like Dolores Cannon and a lot others are earning millions with their pseudo spiritual teachings disorienting others. They are all frauds, swindlers, crooks. cheaters. deluders, chronic liars, storytellers etc. etc. etc. Those who are into this pseudo spiritual teachings don't accept the truth.
Tell me something. What do you really know about Dolores Cannon that has triggered this massive attack in you? Are you judging her work based on a 30mins video interview? Have you by any chance read any of her books?

AfroSamurai wrote:Notation: They all steals from Billy Eduard Albert Meier's stuff, mixed it together and then says it their own.
Who is they?
Who? Your German guru? :shock:. You paa! When did this Billy guy start his telegram chats with the aliens and when did he start printing or publishing? When did he open his website? What do you know about regressionists? First you say they are swindlers, delusional, so called new age crap (I don't even know what this new age is), then you say they stole from your Billy man? :shock:. That means this German Billy is the master of the delusional and swindler since it his work they jacked. No?

AfroSamurai wrote:Find the genuine things and not any craps!!!
You stumble upon something and all of a sudden its the most genuine stuff? :shock: :? ! If you really are spiritual as you say you would know better than assume such thoughts bro.

:lol: :lol: :lol: herr kwamena .... y u dey our breda afro samurai top like this? .....
brotha minister you live here just like we all do. Some people come here with the intent or notion that they are here to educate us, tell us whats up. Ok. I don't wanna mention names though. I would have liked to engage in a dialectical approach with Afro but he went too hard too fast into this, hence forcing me to read his earlier posts and what he is saying presently to see if they corroborate. I hope we drop all this because me doing this is a bit of court room drama and I don't want that. This is about spirituality and spirituality is not about possession, identification and name calling something which 'we think' is not truth. All with love..
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby AfroSamurai » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:Observe or investigate how big then the market is for spirituality. People like Dolores Cannon and a lot others are earning millions with their pseudo spiritual teachings disorienting others. They are all frauds, swindlers, crooks. cheaters. deluders, chronic liars, storytellers etc. etc. etc. Those who are into this pseudo spiritual teachings don't accept the truth.
Tell me something. What do you really know about Dolores Cannon that has triggered this massive attack in you? Are you judging her work based on a 30mins video interview? Have you by any chance read any of her books?

AfroSamurai wrote:Notation: They all steals from Billy Eduard Albert Meier's stuff, mixed it together and then says it their own.
Who is they?
Who? Your German guru? :shock:. You paa! When did this Billy guy start his telegram chats with the aliens and when did he start printing or publishing? When did he open his website? What do you know about regressionists? First you say they are swindlers, delusional, so called new age crap (I don't even know what this new age is), then you say they stole from your Billy man? :shock:. That means this German Billy is the master of the delusional and swindler since it his work they jacked. No?

AfroSamurai wrote:Find the genuine things and not any craps!!!
You stumble upon something and all of a sudden its the most genuine stuff? :shock: :? ! If you really are spiritual as you say you would know better than assume such thoughts bro.

:lol: :lol: :lol: herr kwamena .... y u dey our breda afro samurai top like this? .....
brotha minister you live here just like we all do. Some people come here with the intent or notion that they are here to educate us, tell us whats up. Ok. I don't wanna mention names though. I would have liked to engage in a dialectical approach with Afro but he went too hard too fast into this, hence forcing me to read his earlier posts and what he is saying presently to see if they corroborate. I hope we drop all this because me doing this is a bit of court room drama and I don't want that. This is about spirituality and spirituality is not about possession, identification and name calling something which 'we think' is not truth. All with love..

Sorry that i was to harsh in here, i think we are all here to reflect. Everyday i learn, make new experience and became knowledged through my mistakes. Yesterday i was knowledge, today a little bit more and tomorrow rise a bit high and so on and so forth till my last breath approach to end this life.

I respect every one here and how open minded perspectives been spread.

This life is tooooo short to achieve a highly spiritual evolvements. Therefore we have a lot reincarnations before us to let it be automatically possible.

Thx bro Q' Iypse for your criticism!!!
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS

Postby O-prime » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:28 am

quophi aletse wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this thread paaaa ....... well put though kwame

3h di3 b3n well hwai hwai put :lol: :lol: Ok, ok...it was ok. I guess... :lol:
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby quophi aletse » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:36 pm

O-prime wrote:
quophi aletse wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this thread paaaa ....... well put though kwame

:lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:52 pm

AfroSamurai wrote:Sorry that i was to harsh in here, i think we are all here to reflect. Everyday i learn, make new experience and became knowledged through my mistakes. Yesterday i was knowledge, today a little bit more and tomorrow rise a bit high and so on and so forth till my last breath approach to end this life.

Ah Afro, you put me to shame :oops: , with those kind words, eish! I'm sorry things took such a turn. Yes, respect, that is what keeps some of us living on this forum like heaven permanent residents.

AfroSamurai wrote:This life is tooooo short to achieve a highly spiritual evolvements. Therefore we have a lot reincarnations before us to let it be automatically possible.

:lol: , Kwame has a line which goes something like this, "I don't want to come back here if I can help it, Earth is too hard of a school, this is why I've taken the path of Eckankar to be a co-worker with God". :lol: ..

In other words the man is tired, the earthly lives have beaten him mercilessly. :lol: :lol: . I don't blame him though.

I'm in the field of psychology and I've found the works of these past life therapists extremely interesting. Dolores was probably the last regressionist I found. Psychologist Dr Michael Newton's Journey of Souls was the first past lives regressionist book I found, then Psychiatrist, then Dr Brian Weiss' books etc. And these people are scientists who never considered anything outside their work like past lives. Newton was a straight up atheist until one day he tried to use hypnosis to help a patient heal from a physical pain. Weiss had been treating one of his patients for many years but without success at healing the emotional pain she had been suffering until he decided to find the root cause. I've met and spoken to regressionists in South Africa and in England, including a few who have done past lives regression.

I guess its the healing part of it all which really appeals to me. There are too many conflicts in our lives, too many roles being played to balance past imbalances. These appeal to me a lot because human beings healing within is something I'm most focused on in this life time. Hence doing a lot of research on incarnations, why, who, this or that happened to people in lives, overcoming/understanding challenges. So when you went all out in attack mode I was thinking, 'oh, why?' :? :lol:. It was as if Dolores and the rest have been lying about the one on one sessions they've had with their subjects finding the causes of whatever difficulties they are facing in this life and overcoming them with their help are all lies. So I was like naah. What is going on with Afro? Let me poke him a bit and at the same time ask questions. :D.

The rest of past lives stuff are mainly for entertainment. Beings on other planets, what other worlds look like, the history of the Earth etc

We do learn from each other and I never back down from new info, like what you have been posting. I read it internalize it (hardly with judgement) and move on. Attachment and identification with certain thoughts beliefs, to anything actually, I have found could be very dangerous. Many have come and gone on this forum because they couldn't handle it when they were challenged (attached to their beliefs, a religion etc). I hear there are nicknames for some of us. Especially those of us who have stayed here for long. Me, Kwame, the brotha minister quophi.

:lol: . Its always nice to get to know other angles you see.
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:54 pm

O-prime wrote:

ehi :lol: . Skin pain be that
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Qlypse wrote,
, Kwame has a line which goes something like this, "I don't want to come back here if I can help it, Earth is too hard of a school, this is why I've taken the path of Eckankar to be a co-worker with God". ..

In other words the man is tired, the earthly lives have beaten him mercilessly. . I don't blame him though. "
.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not trying to escape life on earth or tough challenges here. That is not what ECKANKAR is about.
Soul exist because of God's love for it. Soul's purpose is to become a coworker with God. This in a nutshell all the teachings of ECK is about.
For one to become a coworker with God,there's the need for self realisation and then God realisation. This should not take lifetime after lifetime; incarnation after incarnation.
My goal is to become a coworker in this lifetime. This is why I chose ECKANKAR.
It is important to note too that becoming a coworker with God may mean returning to earth for a divine purpose.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby AfroSamurai » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:Sorry that i was to harsh in here, i think we are all here to reflect. Everyday i learn, make new experience and became knowledged through my mistakes. Yesterday i was knowledge, today a little bit more and tomorrow rise a bit high and so on and so forth till my last breath approach to end this life.

Ah Afro, you put me to shame :oops: , with those kind words, eish! I'm sorry things took such a turn. Yes, respect, that is what keeps some of us living on this forum like heaven permanent residents.

AfroSamurai wrote:This life is tooooo short to achieve a highly spiritual evolvements. Therefore we have a lot reincarnations before us to let it be automatically possible.

:lol: , Kwame has a line which goes something like this, "I don't want to come back here if I can help it, Earth is too hard of a school, this is why I've taken the path of Eckankar to be a co-worker with God". :lol: ..

In other words the man is tired, the earthly lives have beaten him mercilessly. :lol: :lol: . I don't blame him though.

I'm in the field of psychology and I've found the works of these past life therapists extremely interesting. Dolores was probably the last regressionist I found. Psychologist Dr Michael Newton's Journey of Souls was the first past lives regressionist book I found, then Psychiatrist, then Dr Brian Weiss' books etc. And these people are scientists who never considered anything outside their work like past lives. Newton was a straight up atheist until one day he tried to use hypnosis to help a patient heal from a physical pain. Weiss had been treating one of his patients for many years but without success at healing the emotional pain she had been suffering until he decided to find the root cause. I've met and spoken to regressionists in South Africa and in England, including a few who have done past lives regression.

I guess its the healing part of it all which really appeals to me. There are too many conflicts in our lives, too many roles being played to balance past imbalances. These appeal to me a lot because human beings healing within is something I'm most focused on in this life time. Hence doing a lot of research on incarnations, why, who, this or that happened to people in lives, overcoming/understanding challenges. So when you went all out in attack mode I was thinking, 'oh, why?' :? :lol:. It was as if Dolores and the rest have been lying about the one on one sessions they've had with their subjects finding the causes of whatever difficulties they are facing in this life and overcoming them with their help are all lies. So I was like naah. What is going on with Afro? Let me poke him a bit and at the same time ask questions. :D.

The rest of past lives stuff are mainly for entertainment. Beings on other planets, what other worlds look like, the history of the Earth etc

We do learn from each other and I never back down from new info, like what you have been posting. I read it internalize it (hardly with judgement) and move on. Attachment and identification with certain thoughts beliefs, to anything actually, I have found could be very dangerous. Many have come and gone on this forum because they couldn't handle it when they were challenged (attached to their beliefs, a religion etc). I hear there are nicknames for some of us. Especially those of us who have stayed here for long. Me, Kwame, the brotha minister quophi.

:lol: . Its always nice to get to know other angles you see.

Nice statement bro Q' lypse, nice statement.

This are just the cognitions which help us grow in each and everyone own evolutional path. We all have our own evolutionary stage of level. Compares to school levels; from class one to varsity level. Nobody is stupid or dumb. Everyone fulfills automatically his or her own evolutional level according to his or her tempo.

Your critique, i should slow down, was for me nothing more or less. So nothing wrong about that.

The whole thing about past life therapist or regression hypnosis into past life is so extremely dangerous in a sense that it damaged the personality. How hard even it is for someone who has in this present life had a bad experience (any kind) to handle it. Even hypnosis does the same thing. Can be used to manipulate the subconsciousness of a person. If i tell you that all the Apollo 11 crew was deeply hypnotized to let them believe they landed on the moon, well you will not believe it so you shouldn't believe it, but it is so. May the last crew Neil Armstrong who just past by, RIP.

Oh, how i wish you could read german to get into this Billy stuff, b'cos much of his books are not translated. Why, b'cos there you can see how profound everything is connected and explain and for your profession it could be a reliable fundamental knowledge to work with. But the english web sites do good job also. This is a wish from me, so i will be pleased if you just take it as a recommendation.
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS

Postby AfroSamurai » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:09 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Qlypse wrote,
, Kwame has a line which goes something like this, "I don't want to come back here if I can help it, Earth is too hard of a school, this is why I've taken the path of Eckankar to be a co-worker with God". ..

In other words the man is tired, the earthly lives have beaten him mercilessly. . I don't blame him though. "
.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not trying to escape life on earth or tough challenges here. That is not what ECKANKAR is about.
Soul exist because of God's love for it. Soul's purpose is to become a coworker with God. This in a nutshell all the teachings of ECK is about.
For one to become a coworker with God,there's the need for self realisation and then God realisation. This should not take lifetime after lifetime; incarnation after incarnation.
My goal is to become a coworker in this lifetime. This is why I chose ECKANKAR.
It is important to note too that becoming a coworker with God may mean returning to earth for a divine purpose.

Bro Kwame, from birth till death every single human life in the vast universe help creation automattically to evolve higher. Even a murderer (to take an action to kill, we all know this is not good, when ones life is not absolutely in danger. Nowadays people just kill b'cos of degeneration) help creation to evolve, b'cos a murderer is also a human being.

The so called "civilized" nations let the so called "third world nations" believe they are civilized. Never is that true, b'cos this so called "civilized" nations manipulate, create wars and killed to gain power of all kinds. This is far from civilization.

In your part that through Eckankar you help GOD to envolve, well i will like to estimate that 20% of the teaching from Eckankar may be right. Others may say they help Jah or Rah so on and so forth to evolve.

The whole thing is just simple, but a lot confusion is been created that we are not able to find the right algorithms to preprogramme our own data processor to let run fluently. To keep it simple, human being is like a computer, but a bit complex. Everything is the I-Self.
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:46 am

AfroSamurai wrote:Nice statement bro Q' lypse, nice statement.

This are just the cognitions which help us grow in each and everyone own evolutional path. We all have our own evolutionary stage of level. Compares to school levels; from class one to varsity level. Nobody is stupid or dumb. Everyone fulfills automatically his or her own evolutional level according to his or her tempo.

True

AfroSamurai wrote:The whole thing about past life therapist or regression hypnosis into past life is so extremely dangerous in a sense that it damaged the personality. How hard even it is for someone who has in this present life had a bad experience (any kind) to handle it. Even hypnosis does the same thing. Can be used to manipulate the subconsciousness of a person. If i tell you that all the Apollo 11 crew was deeply hypnotized to let them believe they landed on the moon, well you will not believe it so you shouldn't believe it, but it is so. May the last crew Neil Armstrong who just past by, RIP.

Oh, how i wish you could read german to get into this Billy stuff, b'cos much of his books are not translated. Why, b'cos there you can see how profound everything is connected and explain and for your profession it could be a reliable fundamental knowledge to work with. But the english web sites do good job also. This is a wish from me, so i will be pleased if you just take it as a recommendation.

ehi Afro, I can’t convince you or change your mind if you’ve already established a foundation of belief towards this science and practise of hypnosis, be it your own thoughts or what somebody else has told you. It’s been 8 years since I delved into this, and if these scientists are lying about these works and how meticulously they have been with the thousands of subjects they've had, then I’ve been deceived greatly, but then again, Im not attached and my being or state of consciousness is not under threat (as religious people think they feel when someone questions their faith or challenges) because I’m still am!

When I have time I will read more about Billy findings.
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:18 am

I have found a simple,do it yourself,practical way of studying past life. I got this tip from my very good friend and spiritual guide Harold Klemp.
If you are interested in starting a Past-Life Study,get a journal.Make a note of what things you greatly like or dislike. Do this also with people. Make a note of people you like or dislike.
Also make a note of a country or a time in history that attracts you.
Then watch your dreams. There is a reason.
Simple? Yes.it is that simple. We make it complex.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby AfroSamurai » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:I have found a simple,do it yourself,practical way of studying past life. I got this tip from my very good friend and spiritual guide Harold Klemp.
If you are interested in starting a Past-Life Study,get a journal.Make a note of what things you greatly like or dislike. Do this also with people. Make a note of people you like or dislike.
Also make a note of a country or a time in history that attracts you.
Then watch your dreams. There is a reason.
Simple? Yes.it is that simple. We make it complex.

If we could attentively listen to Bob Nasty Marley song "Wake Up and Live". this would purifies us as we do think. Bob Marley with his songs, was really tune with CREATION!!!
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS

Previous

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)