Discussion Forums

Dolores Cannon interview on past life hypnosis & more

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Dolores Cannon interview on past life hypnosis & more

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Dolores Cannon on Healing Your Past to Live to Your Fullest Potential

Dolores talks about various topics in this interview,
lessons and challenges brought from previous lives which we keep repeating in different lives including this life,
healing physical ailments,
free will and why earth is the hardest school in the universe,
life on different planets
different universes and planets,
the earth's vibrational frequency increasing accelerating,
etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9lkgE5f ... ture=share
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Re: Dolores Cannon interview on past life hypnosis & mor

Postby AfroSamurai » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Q' lypse wrote:Dolores Cannon on Healing Your Past to Live to Your Fullest Potential

lessons and challenges brought from previous lives which we keep repeating in different lives including this life,
etc

What a crap of confusion this woman talking about. Pseudo new age esoteric delusion insanity.
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 am

AfroSamurai wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:Dolores Cannon on Healing Your Past to Live to Your Fullest Potential

etc

What a crap of confusion this woman talking about. Pseudo new age esoteric delusion insanity.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:20 am

AfroSamurai wrote:

etc

Just 50 or 60 years ago, words like crap,confusion,pseudo,delusion and insanity was widely used to describe any experience out of the ordinary.
Today,more and more people are sitting up and asking serious questions.
Today,people are beginning to look for ways of understanding things that only half a century was unheard of,not thought of or simply pure madness.
People are looking for spirituality.
However,not everyone wants truth or are making efforts to investigate their spiritual side.
Many people fear delving into such matters,afraid of what they might see.
Real delusion,insanity and madness in my opinion is rejecting something you know nothing about.
This is not a criticism but an observation.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby AfroSamurai » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:57 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:

etc

Just 50 or 60 years ago, words like crap,confusion,pseudo,delusion and insanity was widely used to describe any experience out of the ordinary.
Today,more and more people are sitting up and asking serious questions.
Today,people are beginning to look for ways of understanding things that only half a century was unheard of,not thought of or simply pure madness.
People are looking for spirituality.
However,not everyone wants truth or are making efforts to investigate their spiritual side.
Many people fear delving into such matters,afraid of what they might see.
Real delusion,insanity and madness in my opinion is rejecting something you know nothing about.
This is not a criticism but an observation.

Observe or investigate how big then the market is for spirituality. People like Dolores Cannon and a lot others are earning millions with their pseudo spiritual teachings disorienting others. They are all frauds, swindlers, crooks. cheaters. deluders, chronic liars, storytellers etc. etc. etc. Those who are into this pseudo spiritual teachings don't accept the truth.

Notation: They all steals from Billy Eduard Albert Meier's stuff, mixed it together and then says it their own.

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/search.cgi

Find the genuine things and not any craps!!!
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS

Postby O-prime » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:28 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:

etc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: This field does have alot of holes in it.....
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:13 pm

What about verification through 1st hand personal experience? Should that be dismissed too?
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:37 pm

AfroSamurai wrote:

etc

:lol: :lol:

yet you want others to read and believe the ........ from the German guy who talks to aliens?

See how it works? Good for you :lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Real delusion,insanity and madness in my opinion is rejecting something you know nothing about.

its a very interesting world Kwame. People feel comfortable in what they believe in, but when something different comes along which conflicts with their believes, kai!!! Attack attack attack!!
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:

etc

yet you want others to read and believe the ........ from the German guy who talks to aliens?

..... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... I was about to type a similar response to what u and kwame are saying koraa......

Anyways
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby AfroSamurai » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:

etc

To be accurate, there is no German guy who talks to aliens. It up to every one to read some subjects and understand what it is. How much through school and childhood education you have been influence till matured age you have started realizing that things are not quite reasonable? This is called self education and it up to each and every to be his or her own master. There is no any gap to believe something but the reality. That is the facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS

Postby O-prime » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:What about verification through 1st hand personal experience? Should that be dismissed too?

Hmm, can you be more specific? Joseph Smith's (founder of Mormonism) 1st hand experience would have us believe that an angel brought him golden tablets that claim the garden of eden was in Missouri.

I think any system that requires that I take someone else's experience at face value is fundamentally flawed. Prophets, spiritual teachers, pastors etc are, in my opinion, are only as effective as their personality dictates.

Same vision, message, experience is revealed to two different people. One is charismatic, well spoken, charming, humble--the other is an introvert and uncomfortable socially. Its obvious which of the two will draw the larger crowd.

I've sat under many charismatic, humble people who talked nonsense...whether they believed it or not. I finally stopped sitting, got up on my own two feet and decided any decision to follow any spiritual path would come from the Source...not a second party and I wouldnt expect any one else to take my word for anything Ive experienced either.
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby O-prime » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:

etc

:lol:
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:15 am

O-prime wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:What about verification through 1st hand personal experience? Should that be dismissed too?

Hmm, can you be more specific? Joseph Smith's (founder of Mormonism) 1st hand experience would have us believe that an angel brought him golden tablets that claim the garden of eden was in Missouri.

I think any system that requires that I take someone else's experience at face value is fundamentally flawed. Prophets, spiritual teachers, pastors etc are, in my opinion, are only as effective as their personality dictates.

Same vision, message, experience is revealed to two different people. One is charismatic, well spoken, charming, humble--the other is an introvert and uncomfortable socially. Its obvious which of the two will draw the larger crowd.

I've sat under many charismatic, humble people who talked nonsense...whether they believed it or not. I finally stopped sitting, got up on my own two feet and decided any decision to follow any spiritual path would come from the Source...not a second party and I wouldnt expect any one else to take my word for anything Ive experienced either.

I am not talking about someone else's 1st hand personal experience. I'm talking about your own.
Let's say for many years you have nightmares. This leaves you disturbed and frightened to go to bed. Then you her about a spiritual exercise when you sing HU for 20 minutes before bedtime.
You start to practice this exercise and after a few days the nightmares seize. You begin to have good and happy dreams. With time you start dreaming consciously where you are able to fight or free yourself from nightmares or psychic attacks simply by chanting HU or just remembering HU.
Btw HU is an ancient and sacred name for God.
This two letter word has been used for spiritual upliftment for 1000s of years.
HU can be used by all irrespective of faith or creed. It is a beautiful love song to God. I have found HU to be the most powerful mantra or charged word.
I have had many many spiritual experiences with Singing HU since I was introduced to this powerful love song in the late 1980s.
How can I dismiss all the many years experiences I have had and the spiritual benefits that I continue to enjoy with the practice of the HU exercises.
What Ian saying here are my personal experiences. They are not yours. You too can have 1st hand personal experience by practicing singing HU or the use of any spiritual exercise for that matter.
What you hear,read or watch on tv are not "truth". You find truth 1st hand.
Joseph Smith knew what he experience. What about you?
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby AfroSamurai » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:41 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
O-prime wrote:

I am not talking about someone else's 1st hand personal experience. I'm talking about your own.
Let's say for many years you have nightmares. This leaves you disturbed and frightened to go to bed. Then you her about a spiritual exercise when you sing HU for 20 minutes before bedtime.
You start to practice this exercise and after a few days the nightmares seize. You begin to have good and happy dreams. With time you start dreaming consciously where you are able to fight or free yourself from nightmares or psychic attacks simply by chanting HU or just remembering HU.
HU can be used by all irrespective of faith or creed. It is a beautiful love song to God. I have found HU to be the most powerful mantra or charged word.
I have had many many spiritual experiences with Singing HU since I was introduced to this powerful love song in the late 1980s.
How can I dismiss all the many years experiences I have had and the spiritual benefits that I continue to enjoy with the practice of the HU exercises.
What Ian saying here are my personal experiences. They are not yours. You too can have 1st hand personal experience by practicing singing HU or the use of any spiritual exercise for that matter.

Consciousness abilities/power

Pure meditation is concentration without having thoughts during the meditation settings. This is therefore to keep positive and negative equal balance and so also psychic balance.
Practising pure meditation-concentration there you realize how much garbage your thoughts contains.

We clean things arounds us, but we don't clean our own psyche. We all meditate several times a day, but not aware about that. Anything that during the day we focus ourself on is already meditation.

Then each and everyone gains his or her own evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZM3t9Jp ... ata_player
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS

Postby O-prime » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
O-prime wrote:

Ok, you experience what you experience. Who am I to tell you otherwise. I only take issue when you, Joseph Smith or anyone else descends from the mountain with 'divine' instructions for others.

Regarding what Joseph Smith, there are plenty of delusional people who 'know' what they experience.
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:59 pm

AfroSamurai wrote:To be accurate, there is no German guy who talks to aliens.

So who is this that for the last two months or so you've been flooding this forum with. With endless texts which might take a week to finish reading?

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=152144

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_ ... 98-101.htm

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=152648

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=152216

AfroSamurai wrote: It up to every one to read some subjects and understand what it is. How much through school and childhood education you have been influence till matured age you have started realizing that things are not quite reasonable?
Like what? What are you talking about? What education?

AfroSamurai wrote: This is called self education and it up to each and every to be his or her own master.

What makes you think some of us are not doing this?

By the way, this is what you said,
AfroSamurai wrote:Something triggered me within myself like most of others here in this forum asking questions about events in ancient history, the dogmas in religions, the industrial revolution, Nikola Tesla with his free energy invention the first and second world war and the americans with his vassals england and isreal who wants to rule this world through dictatorship. Doing these research seeking for the answer, i came across "the silent revolution of truth". This hits me like coming out of an air conditioned room into outdoor in africa.

It took me almost about a year to gain the overview of this stuff and most of the questions i had could be answered. Still i've a lot to read, but what i've till now read has courage me to go deeper into these stuff.

Will like to recommend any person who wants to deal with "the silent revolution of truth" should give him or herself the time to go through these subject. You will have your doubts on your way on these stuff and at the same time you will have no any silence ignoring it.
And this is what you call being your own master? What is the difference between this and a Christian munching on the new testament and telling others to follow this path or accept this as truth because it is the truth? You found something, it resonates with you, good for you massa, why go head first, attack formation when you've read, watched or heard something which sounds a bit different from 'your truth'? Is this spirituality?
Last edited by Q' lypse on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:11 pm

AfroSamurai wrote:Observe or investigate how big then the market is for spirituality. People like Dolores Cannon and a lot others are earning millions with their pseudo spiritual teachings disorienting others. They are all frauds, swindlers, crooks. cheaters. deluders, chronic liars, storytellers etc. etc. etc. Those who are into this pseudo spiritual teachings don't accept the truth.
Tell me something. What do you really know about Dolores Cannon that has triggered this massive attack in you? Are you judging her work based on a 30mins video interview? Have you by any chance read any of her books?

AfroSamurai wrote:Notation: They all steals from Billy Eduard Albert Meier's stuff, mixed it together and then says it their own.
Who is they?
Who? Your German guru? :shock:. You paa! When did this Billy guy start his telegram chats with the aliens and when did he start printing or publishing? When did he open his website? What do you know about regressionists? First you say they are swindlers, delusional, so called new age crap (I don't even know what this new age is), then you say they stole from your Billy man? :shock:. That means this German Billy is the master of the delusional and swindler since it his work they jacked. No?

AfroSamurai wrote:Find the genuine things and not any craps!!!
You stumble upon something and all of a sudden its the most genuine stuff? :shock: :? ! If you really are spiritual as you say you would know better than assume such thoughts bro.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this thread paaaa ....... well put though kwame
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:Observe or investigate how big then the market is for spirituality. People like Dolores Cannon and a lot others are earning millions with their pseudo spiritual teachings disorienting others. They are all frauds, swindlers, crooks. cheaters. deluders, chronic liars, storytellers etc. etc. etc. Those who are into this pseudo spiritual teachings don't accept the truth.
Tell me something. What do you really know about Dolores Cannon that has triggered this massive attack in you? Are you judging her work based on a 30mins video interview? Have you by any chance read any of her books?

AfroSamurai wrote:Notation: They all steals from Billy Eduard Albert Meier's stuff, mixed it together and then says it their own.
Who is they?
Who? Your German guru? :shock:. You paa! When did this Billy guy start his telegram chats with the aliens and when did he start printing or publishing? When did he open his website? What do you know about regressionists? First you say they are swindlers, delusional, so called new age crap (I don't even know what this new age is), then you say they stole from your Billy man? :shock:. That means this German Billy is the master of the delusional and swindler since it his work they jacked. No?

AfroSamurai wrote:Find the genuine things and not any craps!!!
You stumble upon something and all of a sudden its the most genuine stuff? :shock: :? ! If you really are spiritual as you say you would know better than assume such thoughts bro.

:lol: :lol: :lol: herr kwamena .... y u dey our breda afro samurai top like this? .....
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)