Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Ghana Mourns A President.

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Ghana Mourns A President.

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:01 am

Today is the burial of the body of President Mills.
Various commentators has said the President is going home today.
They are confusing Soul with the physical shell.
The President translated(died) at 2.15pm 24th July. He is not going home today 10th August.
We are Soul. We have a body. The body dies and returns to dust but Soul lives on.
What are your thoughts?
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Re: Ghana Mourns A President.

Postby AfroSamurai » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:31 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Today is the burial of the body of President Mills.
Various commentators has said the President is going home today.
They are confusing Soul with the physical shell.
The President translated(died) at 2.15pm 24th July. He is not going home today 10th August.
We are Soul. We have a body. The body dies and returns to dust but Soul lives on.
What are your thoughts?



Well, like to put the term "SOUL" in the appropriate direction:

In ancient time "SOUL" was used for the term "SPIRIT". The "SOUL" is normaly equilibrium to Psyche (Mind).


When the body is burn, it new energy turns to ash, buried in the desert, it energy becomes ...., buried in soil ....., thrown in river or see ...


Is it true that humans have more than one life?

" That is correct. Humans are subject to the law of reincarnation; hence, they are born again. This also applies to all other life forms that possess both a consciousness and a spirit form capable of evolving. Therefore, when human beings die, their spirit form leaves their physical bodies in the current realm and crosses over into the spiritual realm of the Beyond, where the spirit form rests and learns until it is able to reincarnate into another material body. The purpose for having reincarnation and numerous lives is to allow both the human spirit form - which is part of Creation - and the comprehensive consciousness to evolve to the point where together they enter into and become one with Creation, which Itself evolves at the same time. This constant process of reincarnation facilitates the evolution of the person's spirit and the comprehensive consciousness, from which the individual's actual personality and the actual consciousness originate. Many lifetimes are necessary and so are the reincarnations, respectively rebirths, to bring the spirit to its fullest capacity of knowledge, wisdom, harmony, etc., so it may later attain the highest possible perfection, relatively speaking. It would be absolutely impossible to develop the spirit, or spirit form, to such a level of relative perfection in merely one single lifetime. In fact, many millions of lifetimes and reincarnations are required to achieve this goal of perfection. Just to free themselves from the physical human body in order to enter the purely bodiless spirit world takes human beings somewhere between 60 and 80 billion years - which is six to seven times longer than what terrestrial scientists claim is the age of the universe. Something else must be clarified: Absolutely erroneous and inaccurate are those views and teachings which assert and declare that the human being is able to reincarnate as an animal, for instance. The fact is humans are always reborn as humans because of the Creational particle within each of them that is capable of evolving. Humans, therefore, can never reincarnate as animals or anything else except as human entities; and what's more, as a rule, they always do so in accordance with their race although, naturally, it is possible for deviations to occur. But such events only occur in special circumstances. To address these issues now would, however, take too much time. By the same token, animals can never be reborn as humans because the animals' spirit form is neither focused in this direction nor is it intended to evolve toward knowledge and wisdom as is the case with human spirit forms or the spirit, respectively."

http://ca.figu.org/An_Interview_with_Billy.html






User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Re: Ghana Mourns A President.

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:00 pm

AfroSamurai wrote:" That is correct. Humans are subject to the law of reincarnation; hence, they are born again.


Humans? :?

AfroSamurai wrote:Therefore, when human beings die, their spirit form leaves their physical bodies
is it the soul/spirit that has a human body or the human body has a spirit?
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20260
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: Ghana Mourns A President.

Postby AfroSamurai » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:" That is correct. Humans are subject to the law of reincarnation; hence, they are born again.


Humans? :?

AfroSamurai wrote:Therefore, when human beings die, their spirit form leaves their physical bodies
is it the soul/spirit that has a human body or the human body has a spirit?



I have'nt yet done such an experience using a computer as a tool without a monitor. Both devices need each other to function completely. As the body needs the spirit as energy , which is neutral, to function in this material/psysical world to learn and evolve so the spirit does that at the other side after death.

This link may help somehow!

http://ca.figu.org/Q___A_-_Reincarnation.html
User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:10 am

Soul can come off the Wheel of 84 Or what the Eastern Mystics call Awagawan.There is a direct route to self realisation and God realisation. This is what the teachings of ECKANKAR is about. You are able to attain spiritual liberation in this lifetime and the become a Co-worker with God.
You can put a limit to the never ending cycle of birth and rebirth.
Soul in human embodiment will not reincarnate in a lower bodily form like an animal. This is completely unnecessary.
Soul comes into the lower worlds taking up consciousness in mineral form such as rocks or stones and the moving into plant stage,animal form and finally taken the human form which is the apex. This is done through long series of birth and rebirth.
Soul may return to earth in various cultures,customs,race or creed. These all depends on one's karmic balance.
There great yuga is the periods of creation. There is the golden age,silver age,bronze age and iron age.
We are currently in the iron age. This age will last for a few more thousand years. At the end of this great cycle. God withdraws all Souls from the lower worlds into the higher regions. Souls are put to sleep and returned once again after repairs have taken place in the lower regions. Souls that have not attained spiritual freedom are returned to the lower worlds and the great cycles begins again.
This cycle is commonly known as the Day of God. And the sleep period when repairs to the lower worlds including earth takes place is referred to as the Night of God.
Soul leaves the physical shell finally after the silver cord has been severed. This what we know as death in the physical world. Normally,Soul stays on the Astral Plane until conditions are readied or it's next incarnation. The Soul meets with the Lords administering Karma to determine his next station in life.
Some Christians after leaving earth eg taken up residence in a region called paradise on the Mental Plane. This joy and bliss there makes Soul think this is the end of the journey of Soul. They are under the illusion of the Negative Power since the mental planes still falls under the negative world of creation and is not the true heaven.
In fact some even believe they have come to the end of the journey even on the 1st heaven above the physical plane which is called the Astral Plane.
The see the great light of Jot Niranjan the manifestation of God on the Astral and believe they have meet the Supreme Creator of all.
Without a guide or training,they fail to see beyond the web of illusion these lower Gods caste around Soul.
You can set a limit to this long cycle of coming and going by making this very lifetime your last incarnation by taking the path of ECK which is not the only path but the most direct path to the heart of God.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:You can set a limit to this long cycle of coming and going by making this very lifetime your last incarnation by taking the path of ECK which is not the only path but the most direct path to the heart of God.


:lol: , for who? Who says so? Kwame paa..
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20260
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby AfroSamurai » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:01 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Soul can come off the Wheel of 84 Or what the Eastern Mystics call Awagawan.There is a direct route to self realisation and God realisation. This is what the teachings of ECKANKAR is about. You are able to attain spiritual liberation in this lifetime and the become a Co-worker with God.
You can put a limit to the never ending cycle of birth and rebirth.
Soul in human embodiment will not reincarnate in a lower bodily form like an animal. This is completely unnecessary.
Soul comes into the lower worlds taking up consciousness in mineral form such as rocks or stones and the moving into plant stage,animal form and finally taken the human form which is the apex. This is done through long series of birth and rebirth.
Soul may return to earth in various cultures,customs,race or creed. These all depends on one's karmic balance.
There great yuga is the periods of creation. There is the golden age,silver age,bronze age and iron age.
We are currently in the iron age. This age will last for a few more thousand years. At the end of this great cycle. God withdraws all Souls from the lower worlds into the higher regions. Souls are put to sleep and returned once again after repairs have taken place in the lower regions. Souls that have not attained spiritual freedom are returned to the lower worlds and the great cycles begins again.
This cycle is commonly known as the Day of God. And the sleep period when repairs to the lower worlds including earth takes place is referred to as the Night of God.
Soul leaves the physical shell finally after the silver cord has been severed. This what we know as death in the physical world. Normally,Soul stays on the Astral Plane until conditions are readied or it's next incarnation. The Soul meets with the Lords administering Karma to determine his next station in life.
Some Christians after leaving earth eg taken up residence in a region called paradise on the Mental Plane. This joy and bliss there makes Soul think this is the end of the journey of Soul. They are under the illusion of the Negative Power since the mental planes still falls under the negative world of creation and is not the true heaven.
In fact some even believe they have come to the end of the journey even on the 1st heaven above the physical plane which is called the Astral Plane.
The see the great light of Jot Niranjan the manifestation of God on the Astral and believe they have meet the Supreme Creator of all.
Without a guide or training,they fail to see beyond the web of illusion these lower Gods caste around Soul.
You can set a limit to this long cycle of coming and going by making this very lifetime your last incarnation by taking the path of ECK which is not the only path but the most direct path to the heart of God.





Since computer was invented the basic idea has not changed. Only the components/devices within the computer get improving/advancing. Even the calculating algorithms which operate this device, still based on "Yes or No" , "True or False", "1 or 0". That is the only logic which let the computer operates.

If i'm wrong, may someone who is better in computing advice me!!!
User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Postby AfroSamurai » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:05 am

"There great yuga is the periods of creation. There is the golden age,silver age,bronze age and iron age".

So Kwame, in which age are the human of earth now???!!!

What i know is, since 1844 the human of earth has entered the age of knowledge, leaving behind the age of believes. Each and everyone can observe looking around in science, technology and so on and so forth, may confirm this.
User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:14 am

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:You can set a limit to this long cycle of coming and going by making this very lifetime your last incarnation by taking the path of ECK which is not the only path but the most direct path to the heart of God.


:lol: , for who? Who says so? Kwame paa..


I made a statement of FAITH Kwaku.
I am a member of ECKANKAR and this is what I believe.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:46 pm

AfroSamurai wrote:"There great yuga is the periods of creation. There is the golden age,silver age,bronze age and iron age".

So Kwame, in which age are the human of earth now???!!!

What i know is, since 1844 the human of earth has entered the age of knowledge, leaving behind the age of believes. Each and everyone can observe looking around in science, technology and so on and so forth, may confirm this.


We are in the iron age now. This is the last age commonly called KALI YUGA.
The duration for this age is 432,000 years. We still have a few thousand years before the end of this age.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:You can set a limit to this long cycle of coming and going by making this very lifetime your last incarnation by taking the path of ECK which is not the only path but the most direct path to the heart of God.


:lol: , for who? Who says so? Kwame paa..


I made a statement of FAITH Kwaku.
I am a member of ECKANKAR and this is what I believe.


I'm asking if its the direct path for every soul seeking truth. Yes? No?
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20260
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby AfroSamurai » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:"There great yuga is the periods of creation. There is the golden age,silver age,bronze age and iron age".

So Kwame, in which age are the human of earth now???!!!

What i know is, since 1844 the human of earth has entered the age of knowledge, leaving behind the age of believes. Each and everyone can observe looking around in science, technology and so on and so forth, may confirm this.


We are in the iron age now. This is the last age commonly called KALI YUGA.
The duration for this age is 432,000 years. We still have a few thousand years before the end of this age.



What does the "Iron Age" for human development presents or stands for?
In the metaphysics this term should represent some meaning.
In the metallurgy i know how "Iron" in it physical, chemical and iron atom compound group is explain. Different types of irons are involved in our daily life.
User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:You can set a limit to this long cycle of coming and going by making this very lifetime your last incarnation by taking the path of ECK which is not the only path but the most direct path to the heart of God.


:lol: , for who? Who says so? Kwame paa..


I made a statement of FAITH Kwaku.
I am a member of ECKANKAR and this is what I believe.


I'm asking if its the direct path for every soul seeking truth. Yes? No?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many people are looking for spirituality, not religion. They seek experiences, not beliefs. Since Eckankar is a religion, how does it meet these spiritual needs?

Eckankar redefines the experience of religion. It offers an individual the spiritual tools needed to walk one's own journey home to God.
Eckankar gives practical ways for people to have real spiritual experiences—even the ultimate experience of God—in this very lifetime.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does Eckankar believe in God?

Eckankar teaches that there is one supreme God, the Creator, neither male nor female. God's spiritual essence is the Light and Sound. This Light and Sound is the ECK, or Holy Spirit, and connects everyone with the Heart of God.
There are no words to describe the Supreme Being.
Symbolically you can say the home of God is the Ocean of Love and Mercy. In this highest, highest region, all is light. There are no shadows.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are the basic beliefs of Eckankar?

Eckankar teaches these basic beliefs:
Soul is eternal.
Soul exists because God loves It.
Soul is on a journey of Self- and God-Realization.
Soul unfolds spiritually via karma and reincarnation.
Spiritual unfoldment can be accelerated through conscious contact with the ECK, Divine Spirit.
Contact with Divine Spirit can be made via the Spiritual Exercises of ECK and the guidance of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master.
You can actively explore the spiritual worlds through Soul Travel, dreams, and other spiritual techniques.
Spiritual experience and liberation in this lifetime are available to all.  
FAQ. www.hearhu.org
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby AfroSamurai » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Mr. Kwame, i'm missing your own creative thoughts in the daily reality around you.
User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:30 am

AfroSamurai wrote:Mr. Kwame, i'm missing your own creative thoughts in the daily reality around you.


I am on my way to finding God. I believe I will be able to attain this realisation through the ECK teachings in this lifetime or the next. I am making good progress.
BTW ECK means Holy Spirit.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:You can set a limit to this long cycle of coming and going by making this very lifetime your last incarnation by taking the path of ECK which is not the only path but the most direct path to the heart of God.


:lol: , for who? Who says so? Kwame paa..


I made a statement of FAITH Kwaku.
I am a member of ECKANKAR and this is what I believe.


I'm asking if its the direct path for every soul seeking truth. Yes? No?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many people are looking for spirituality, not religion. They seek experiences, not beliefs. Since Eckankar is a religion, how does it meet these spiritual needs?

Eckankar redefines the experience of religion. It offers an individual the spiritual tools needed to walk one's own journey home to God.
Eckankar gives practical ways for people to have real spiritual experiences—even the ultimate experience of God—in this very lifetime.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does Eckankar believe in God?

Eckankar teaches that there is one supreme God, the Creator, neither male nor female. God's spiritual essence is the Light and Sound. This Light and Sound is the ECK, or Holy Spirit, and connects everyone with the Heart of God.
There are no words to describe the Supreme Being.
Symbolically you can say the home of God is the Ocean of Love and Mercy. In this highest, highest region, all is light. There are no shadows.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are the basic beliefs of Eckankar?

Eckankar teaches these basic beliefs:
Soul is eternal.
Soul exists because God loves It.
Soul is on a journey of Self- and God-Realization.
Soul unfolds spiritually via karma and reincarnation.
Spiritual unfoldment can be accelerated through conscious contact with the ECK, Divine Spirit.
Contact with Divine Spirit can be made via the Spiritual Exercises of ECK and the guidance of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master.
You can actively explore the spiritual worlds through Soul Travel, dreams, and other spiritual techniques.
Spiritual experience and liberation in this lifetime are available to all.  
FAQ. www.hearhu.org


In other words, these words show its the most direct path?
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20260
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby AfroSamurai » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:37 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
AfroSamurai wrote:Mr. Kwame, i'm missing your own creative thoughts in the daily reality around you.


I am on my way to finding God. I believe I will be able to attain this realisation through the ECK teachings in this lifetime or the next. I am making good progress.
BTW ECK means Holy Spirit.



Then good luck in this life and the next reincarnation on this earth, providing that the highly industrialized nations didn't blow this planet into pieces before we get back. Nature is not so stupid and crazy like we human. Because nature take care of us and provide much things , she will lets us reincarnate on other planet which bears human life in the milky galaxy.

I appreciate that rather, then there would be no any religion and sects which arrest me not to develop in my own consciousness.

Bro Kwame, i love you b'cos you are part of me, in everything in the whole cosmic energy!!!
Last edited by AfroSamurai on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
AfroSamurai
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: EARTH ORIGIN

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:You can set a limit to this long cycle of coming and going by making this very lifetime your last incarnation by taking the path of ECK which is not the only path but the most direct path to the heart of God.


:lol: , for who? Who says so? Kwame paa..


I made a statement of FAITH Kwaku.
I am a member of ECKANKAR and this is what I believe.


I'm asking if its the direct path for every soul seeking truth. Yes? No?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many people are looking for spirituality, not religion. They seek experiences, not beliefs. Since Eckankar is a religion, how does it meet these spiritual needs?

Eckankar redefines the experience of religion. It offers an individual the spiritual tools needed to walk one's own journey home to God.
Eckankar gives practical ways for people to have real spiritual experiences—even the ultimate experience of God—in this very lifetime.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does Eckankar believe in God?

Eckankar teaches that there is one supreme God, the Creator, neither male nor female. God's spiritual essence is the Light and Sound. This Light and Sound is the ECK, or Holy Spirit, and connects everyone with the Heart of God.
There are no words to describe the Supreme Being.
Symbolically you can say the home of God is the Ocean of Love and Mercy. In this highest, highest region, all is light. There are no shadows.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are the basic beliefs of Eckankar?

Eckankar teaches these basic beliefs:
Soul is eternal.
Soul exists because God loves It.
Soul is on a journey of Self- and God-Realization.
Soul unfolds spiritually via karma and reincarnation.
Spiritual unfoldment can be accelerated through conscious contact with the ECK, Divine Spirit.
Contact with Divine Spirit can be made via the Spiritual Exercises of ECK and the guidance of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master.
You can actively explore the spiritual worlds through Soul Travel, dreams, and other spiritual techniques.
Spiritual experience and liberation in this lifetime are available to all.  
FAQ. www.hearhu.org


In other words, these words show its the most direct path?


The ECK teachings is an inner teaching. The outer works including all the writings do not make more than 1% of the teachings of ECK.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
In other words, these words show its the most direct path?


The ECK teachings is an inner teaching. The outer works including all the writings do not make more than 1% of the teachings of ECK.


meaning the most direct path?
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20260
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
In other words, these words show its the most direct path?


The ECK teachings is an inner teaching. The outer works including all the writings do not make more than 1% of the teachings of ECK.


meaning the most direct path?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: make i wisiril(whistle) ........ kwame paaaa :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 29822
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests