Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Q'lypse

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:03 am

Mantash wrote,
"I did not know a single thing about Eckanckar till we started this conversation "
Mantash....Now, you know a thing or two about ECKANKAR. I call it progress.
Btw I'm in Ghana presently attending 2012 ECK African Seminar.
We are dedicating the beautiful Temple of ECK at Accra East Legon. I am having a great time meeting new and old friends.
The Theme for year's seminar is THE ROAD TO SPIRITUAL FREEDOM.
I've taken time to read this thread. I'll say this....... Whatever truth each of us may receive is only in accord with our individual consciousness.
Let me leave it here. I don't want to divert attention from the main issue at hand. You(Mantash) want Qlypse to change his ways,repent and accept Jesus as his Lord and Personal Saviour. You have my word bro. I will not attempt to talk Qlypse out of repenting. Like l said earlier,this has nothing to do with me.
......... Quophi,Qlypse,Janet,Pope and all the guys here,Greetings from Ghana.
:lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:37 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Mantash wrote,
"I did not know a single thing about Eckanckar till we started this conversation "
Mantash....Now, you know a thing or two about ECKANKAR. I call it progress.
Btw I'm in Ghana presently attending 2012 ECK African Seminar.
We are dedicating the beautiful Temple of ECK at Accra East Legon. I am having a great time meeting new and old friends.
The Theme for year's seminar is THE ROAD TO SPIRITUAL FREEDOM.
I've taken time to read this thread. I'll say this....... Whatever truth each of us may receive is only in accord with our individual consciousness.
Let me leave it here. I don't want to divert attention from the main issue at hand. You(Mantash) want Qlypse to change his ways,repent and accept Jesus as his Lord and Personal Saviour. You have my word bro. I will not attempt to talk Qlypse out of repenting. Like l said earlier,this has nothing to do with me.
......... Quophi,Qlypse,Janet,Pope and all the guys here,Greetings from Ghana.
:lol:


Kwame it was Gboye not Mantash who wants to recruit a character called Qlypse to sign up for his forward Xtian soldiers
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20573
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby SIEGER » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:57 am

I LOVE THIS THREAD. PERIOD. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
SIEGER
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4590
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:26 am
Location: ARMAGEDDON

Postby Fremacious* » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:27 am

quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote::shock:


:lol: :lol: :lol: ...... Apparently jesus loves u conditionally..... Meet his conditions and see the love that he showers on u as the good brother in christ suggested u do kindly too be shock matter? :lol:


Agyeiiii :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Fremacious*
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 31246
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 12:08 am
Location: Forza Juve!

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:55 am

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Mantash wrote,
"I did not know a single thing about Eckanckar till we started this conversation "
Mantash....Now, you know a thing or two about ECKANKAR. I call it progress.
Btw I'm in Ghana presently attending 2012 ECK African Seminar.
We are dedicating the beautiful Temple of ECK at Accra East Legon. I am having a great time meeting new and old friends.
The Theme for year's seminar is THE ROAD TO SPIRITUAL FREEDOM.
I've taken time to read this thread. I'll say this....... Whatever truth each of us may receive is only in accord with our individual consciousness.
Let me leave it here. I don't want to divert attention from the main issue at hand. You(Mantash) want Qlypse to change his ways,repent and accept Jesus as his Lord and Personal Saviour. You have my word bro. I will not attempt to talk Qlypse out of repenting. Like l said earlier,this has nothing to do with me.
......... Quophi,Qlypse,Janet,Pope and all the guys here,Greetings from Ghana.
:lol:


Kwame it was Gboye not Mantash who wants to recruit a character called Qlypse to sign up for his forward Xtian soldiers


Thanks for the correction Qlypse My sincere apology Mantash.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:31 am

Q' lypse wrote:
POPE 1 wrote:Mantash you cunningly asked Kwame about his faith and then unleashed your premeditated attack on ECK.
oh menua (my brother), you don't say oo. Can you imagine?


I would like to make a small but in my view important point here.
If a person makes up his mind about something; if he come to a certain realisation on the basis of his own inner source ,then he knows it and this cannot be taken away from him no matter what.
However,if he googles it,reads it or he is told about something,then doubt comes into the equation.
This is because the knowledge he has acquired is superficial,it came from an outside source.
Quite often you see that a person's attack or criticism of another is based purely on information gained from outside and not from his own personal experience. When this happens,it is normally because of fear; fear of the unknown. If something doesn't sit well with you,attack it.
Some of us too are simply too lazy to sit up a do serious enquiries.
Pay attention to the things you say.You will quickly find out what things are truly your own and those that you only parrot.Sincerity is vital here.
What truth do you hold? How did you come upon this truth?
These are fine point to consider when agreeing or disagreeing with a matter up for discussion.
Oh,btw,greetings from Ghana. I am attending the 2012 ECK African Seminar at The Temple of ECK at East Legon in Accra Ghana.
The theme for this seminar is THE ROAD TO SPIRITUAL FREEDOM.
Love and Respect
Kwame Nyame. :D :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby POPE 1 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Gboye77 want Q'lypse and Kwame to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, well i don't know Qlypse faith but Kwame said he is an ECK and others believe in different faith also some have no faith at all.
Is Christianity the only true faith to the creator of the universe or God?
In the Koran, reading from Sura 2 onwards, non believers of Islam are classified as infidels, accursed, the wrath of God is upon them and are lost souls. Some Christians also believe Jesus is the only way to God, and adherents of other faiths also believe their respective religion is the supreme.
Does the supreme God recognize only one religion?
My brother Gboye, it is the WILL of God that all men shall be saved, "who will have all men to be saved, and come unto the knowledge of the truth" 1 Tim. 2:4. "all men", being all human race, irrespective of ones religion.
God in His wisdom created diversity on earth, different race, climate, food, language, culture, Religion etc. In all diversity lies some truth, it is upon the individual to seek the truth.
SHALOM
User avatar
POPE 1
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Mantash

Postby RAS » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Mantash wrote:

I do not subscribe to any denomination, those are man made. I go to a Bible believing, and teaching church.

So denominations are man-made and the Bible is not? Hmmm. I see.

And did u ask Kwame Nyame "so Klemp(Mahanta) is now God?"

Why can't Klemp be God? Doesn't your Bible say Jesus is God?

[/quote]
User avatar
RAS
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:25 pm
Location: The Solar System

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:41 am

Mantash asked,
"So Klemp(Mahanta) is now God.


"The teachings of ECK define the nature of Soul. You are Soul, a particle of God sent into the worlds( including earth) to gain spiritual experience.
The goal in ECK is spiritual freedom in this lifetime,after which you become a Co-worker with God,both here and in the next world.
Karma and reincarnation are primary beliefs.
Key to the ECK teachings is the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. He has the special ability to act as both the Inner and Outer Master for ECK students. He is the prophet of ECKANKAR ,given respect but not worship. He teaches the sacred name of God, HU,which lifts you spiritually into the Light And Sound of God,the ECK(Holy Spirit).
Purified by the practice of the Spiritual Exercises of ECK,you are then able to accept the full love of God in this lifetime.
Sri Harold Klemp is the Mahanta,the Living ECK Master. He has written many books,discourses,and articles about the spiritual life. Many of his public talks are available on audio - and videocassette.
His teachings uplift people and help them recognise and understand their own experiences in the Light and Sound of God.

- Foreword to "WAY OF THE ETERNAL"( ECK Bible)



WHO IS THE MAHANTA?
The Mahanta is the inner, or spiritual, form of the Living ECK Master. It is the highest state of God Consciousness known to man. The Mahanta gives inner guidance through dreams, Soul Travel, and the Spiritual Exercises of ECK.
The Mahanta, the Living ECK Master's role is to serve as the Wayshower and spiritual guide. He teaches Souls who are ready and guides them on the path home to God. He is given deep respect but is not worshipped. 
-FAQ www.hearhu.org
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby 4th_Official » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:51 am

where is breda Mantash to finish off agya quophi!!?? :twisted: :oops: :evil:
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 pm

4th_Official wrote:where is breda Mantash to finish off agya quophi!!?? :twisted: :oops: :evil:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahaha
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20573
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:32 am

Q' lypse wrote:
4th_Official wrote:where is breda Mantash to finish off agya quophi!!?? :twisted: :oops: :evil:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahaha


Fred asei paaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30322
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:34 am

quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
4th_Official wrote:where is breda Mantash to finish off agya quophi!!?? :twisted: :oops: :evil:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahaha


Fred asei paaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


oh, thats Fred. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20573
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby rastaman » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:10 am

So this thread exists :shock: :lol:
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:31 am

rastaman wrote:So this thread exists :shock: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20573
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby O-prime » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:06 pm

What is going on here :lol: All of the Osofo roaches are coming out of hibernation :lol:
O-prime
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:01 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Mantash

Postby Mantash » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:08 pm

RAS wrote:Mantash wrote:

I do not subscribe to any denomination, those are man made. I go to a Bible believing, and teaching church.

So denominations are man-made and the Bible is not? Hmmm. I see.

And did u ask Kwame Nyame "so Klemp(Mahanta) is now God?"

Why can't Klemp be God? Doesn't your Bible say Jesus is God?

[/quote]

If Klemp is God let him prove it then
Mantash
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:22 pm

Postby Mantash » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Mantash wrote:Well Christianity does teach those questions you were asking ie

2.To worship him and

3.For his pleasure


:shock:

:lol:

:lol:


All things were created for his pleasure
We were created to have fellowship with him too
Mantash
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:22 pm

Postby Mantash » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
POPE 1 wrote:Mantash you cunningly asked Kwame about his faith and then unleashed your premeditated attack on ECK.
oh menua (my brother), you don't say oo. Can you imagine?


I would like to make a small but in my view important point here.
If a person makes up his mind about something; if he come to a certain realisation on the basis of his own inner source ,then he knows it and this cannot be taken away from him no matter what.
However,if he googles it,reads it or he is told about something,then doubt comes into the equation.
This is because the knowledge he has acquired is superficial,it came from an outside source.
Quite often you see that a person's attack or criticism of another is based purely on information gained from outside and not from his own personal experience. When this happens,it is normally because of fear; fear of the unknown. If something doesn't sit well with you,attack it.

Some of us too are simply too lazy to sit up a do serious enquiries.
Pay attention to the things you say.You will quickly find out what things are truly your own and those that you only parrot.Sincerity is vital here.
What truth do you hold? How did you come upon this truth?
These are fine point to consider when agreeing or disagreeing with a matter up for discussion.
Kwame Nyame. :D :lol:


Are you really serious??? :shock: :shock: I don't even know where to begin

Your own name, date of birth you got from an outside source, didn't you? you were taught how to speak, write, walk from an outside source?? or you learned all these by your self??

So according to you, everything on google, written down in books etc and everything someone tells you is a lie right, then quit reading Eckanckar material and listening to what they say, its all lies, remember its all external , so its superficial , please discard it, as well as everything else you've learned here on earth, since you were not born with any information at all or were you?

How then do you then rely on your own inner source when you had to be taught about the world and how to live in it?

What do I have to fear from Eckanckar that i would need to attack you or it? :shock:



Some of us too are simply too lazy to sit up a do serious enquiries.
Pay attention to the things you say.You will quickly find out what things are truly your own and those that you only parrot.Sincerity is vital here.
What truth do you hold? How did you come upon this truth?


Wow, I like how you start with the personal attacks now I'm Lazy and parroting, huh, Parroting what exactly???

I asked you questions based on my research and WRT to laziness thing, you were even too lazy to figure out it was Gboye who started the thread and pinned on me, so who is does that cap fit now? :o

Anyway lets try and get past all this, all I am trying to do is ascertain the truth of your religion. I have questions that you havent answered yet and then some more questions which I hope you will respond to.
Mantash
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:22 pm

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi Mantash,
I've gone over your response carefully. I get your drift. I think I didn't put my case clear enough.
I'll try again.
You don't have to believe something because you heard it from an authority or read it from a respected search engine on the net.
Prove it to yourself.
Once you prove it to yourself,it becomes difficult for it to be taken away from you. You have found a truth for yourself. Now,if what you find works,you can take it a step further.
If it doesn't work,you throw it away or let go.
Let me give you an example.
Many many years ago I came to a cross road in life. I asked myself if life as I saw it then was just a random walk. I mean you are here today,tomorrow you are gone. Game over.
I went on a quest to find out if there's more to life than meets my eyes. Not long after setting off,I came across the ECK teachings. I began to get 1st hand answers to long held questions that puzzled me.
One of the most important finding was about whether I was just flesh and blood. Through Soul Travel techniques taught me by Harold Klemp,the spiritual leader of the ECK teachings,I realised I was more than flesh and blood. I know I do not have a Soul. I know I am Soul.
I didn't not take anyone's word for it. I experienced it through out of body experience.
This is the point I was struggling to make earlier.
I'm not saying any information you get from outside to is false or a lie. I meant you have to find a way to prove things to yourself whether it is a feeling inside or information outside.
I mentioned fear in general. I wasn't directing it to you. My observation is that most of ur fear to put life's telescope to our eyes for fear of what we might see.
Then I also mentioned laziness. Many of us complain we can't see any miracles in our lives when we cannot spend a mere 20 minutes a day in prayer.
I was generalising.
Please don't take anything I say personally. Sometimes we all say things or take certain postures here on this joint simply to provoke debate.
What is truth?
You have found certains to be true that are different from mine.
The nature of the truths we find is that it changes with time. You will see more of it.it is like a spectrum. We don't have to agree on a truth. Not necessarily. This is so because we all operate from different levels of understanding and awareness.
With experience,we continually get broader view of truth. It never ends. There is lways one more step.
Finally,attacking something you know nothing about is ignorance.(Speaking generally).
So,to say eg ECKANKAR is false teaching because I read it on the net or I heard a highly respected authority or a former member saying it doesn't hold water.
Even if after nearly 1/4 of a century studying the ECK teachings,I come to tell you it is all false,you cannot use what I say to be proof that it is so.
This is my point.
Something is not proven just because it has never been questioned or researched.
Also we cannot say something is false because we have found it to be so.
I think I'm beginning to run around in circles here. :lol: :lol:
Mistakes are mine. I was free styling :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests