Postby SIEGER » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 pm

How in the world did I missed this thread? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SIEGER
BSc
BSc

Postby Mantash » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Dear Gboye77,
I am not a Christian but l am not anti Jesus Christ. I do not accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour but l admire his teachings on Love.

Through the teachings of ECK,I've come to the understanding that I am Soul,a child of God. I am here on earth to gain spiritual liberation through the trials of life. I know I will someday qualify to become a spiritual adept and work with/for God.
I exist because God loves me. This forms the bedrock of my view on life.
There are many spiritual benefits that comes with ECK membership.
You experience conscious contact with Divine Spirit through the practice of the Spiritual Exercises of ECK taught by the Spiritual Head of the teachings Harold Klemp who is the current Living ECK Master.
ECK simply means Holy Spirit.
You can also explore th spiritual worlds through Soul Travel and Dream techniques taught by the Living ECK Master.
He has the spiritual authority and ability to work with his students on a one on one basis. It doesn't matter whether he has a hundred or a million students.

Thank you for asking by the way.
As for your take on the Roman Catholic Church,I'll leave it for a catholic to respond. :lol:

Well Christianity does teach those questions you were asking ie

1.You were created to have a relationship with God( Yahweh, Jehovah)
2.To worship him and
3.For his pleasure

As far as ECk being the Holy Spirit I don't buy it

I don't know how deep you are into this new age religion but I quote snippets from this article

"Most members of Eckankar are unaware of the Masonic links between Eckankar, Pallas Athene and Lucifer."

Harold Klemp also speaks well of Edgar Cayce, whom he studied: “...I began a private study that lasted a number of years through the different aspects of the occult, through different paths such as the Rosicrucians and Edgar Cayce, and through a whole lot of other information” (How to Find God, p.199).

Paul Twitchell and the Occult

The founder of Eckankar, Paul Twitchell, was a public representative of Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, for about a year. It is well documented that Hubbard conducted frenzied black magic rites with a close colleague of Aleister Crowley known as John (or Jack) Parsons. These rites were designed to raise demons, especially the god, Pan (See the Wikipedia article on ‘Jack Parsons’). Crowley was known among Satanists as The Beast. The friendship and business association between Twitchell and a known Satanist (Hubbard) is very significant. The relationship must have remained amicable since Twitchell later gave favorable exposure to Hubbard’s work in his book, Letters to Gail, Volume Two (letter dated May 23, 1963), and actually acknowledged its source – something he hardly ever did.

Connections between Eckanckar and Luciferian Masonry

Masons of the 28th degree, known as Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept, are given the “Ineffable Name” of God.

The supreme sacred name in Eckankar, as emphasized again and again in the Eckankar writings, is HU. This is the same as the IHUH of the Freemasons. Harold Klemp confirmed this when he said:

“The Masonic order speaks of the lost word. This lost word actually is the sound of HU, or the Sound of God. This is one of the sacred names of God, which is a charged word.” – How to Find God, p.89

It is important to note that the higher degrees of Freemasonry deceive members in the lower degrees (chiefly those in the First, Second and Third degrees) as to the true purpose and nature of Freemasonry. Only those in the higher degrees receive full instruction in the craft. The higher degrees, notably those at and above the 19th degree, worship Lucifer as the true deity and call him the Light-bearer.

In a famous passage,[Morals and Dogma] Pike says

LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!

Harold Klemp became the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master
A break down of the name Mahanta is given below

MAAT = God of truth, order and harmony – sometimes
spelt MAA, per Encyclopedia Britannica

ON = The sun god (as in Jahbulon)

PTAH = Ra as the rising sun, revered by Masons as the
Universal Architect.

This gives MAA-ON-PTAH or, in its anglicized form, Mahanta. It means, in effect, ‘the incarnate sun god who embodies truth, order and harmony,’ which in esoteric terms is what the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master is to members of Eckankar. It is also why he is called ‘the Godman.’

So Klemp (Mahanta) is now GOD?
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Postby POPE 1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Mantash you cunningly asked Kwame about his faith and then unleashed your premeditated attack on ECK. You seems to be good researcher and i will urge you to look into the word 'Lucifer', Wikipedia may help, also look for 'man in relation to the tree of life'.
Do we assign delicate or much responsibility to newly recruited staff? In the force guns are given to trained and responsible officers.
In the Bible Elisha used his knowledge or power to call two bears to kill the young kids who mocked him for being bald head. Jesus did not call Angels to kill his assailants though he could do it. Man or soul can misuse 'power or knowledge' when not properly trained.
Man as a soul can do so much given the knowledge, but the arcane is useful or beneficial to soul or humanity when it is manifest to the initiate. I wish i have time to discuss some points you raised.
POPE 1
JSS
JSS

Postby Mantash » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:53 pm

POPE 1 wrote:Mantash you cunningly asked Kwame about his faith and then unleashed your premeditated attack on ECK. You seems to be good researcher and i will urge you to look into the word 'Lucifer', Wikipedia may help, also look for 'man in relation to the tree of life'.
Do we assign delicate or much responsibility to newly recruited staff? In the force guns are given to trained and responsible officers.
In the Bible Elisha used his knowledge or power to call two bears to kill the young kids who mocked him for being bald head. Jesus did not call Angels to kill his assailants though he could do it. Man or soul can misuse 'power or knowledge' when not properly trained.
Man as a soul can do so much given the knowledge, but the arcane is useful or beneficial to soul or humanity when it is manifest to the initiate. I wish i have time to discuss some points you raised.

No I did not! I did not know a single thing about Eckanckar till we started this conversation

Why should I look at wikipedia for information on Lucifer?? I have better sources

There you come again with the New Age(Gnosticism) stuff again, FYI it is born from the same lie Lucifer (satan, Baphomet, Baal, Beelzebub) told Eve in the Garden of Eden

"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

In essence all the New Agers believe we will evolve into "God" or gods once we have been enlightened with some hidden knowledge(gnosis). Same trick Lucifer(bearer of light) used on Eve and has been pulling on humankind for some 6000 years and we haven't learnt a thing yet

You are a Mason aren't You
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Mantash wrote:
POPE 1 wrote:Mantash you cunningly asked Kwame about his faith and then unleashed your premeditated attack on ECK. You seems to be good researcher and i will urge you to look into the word 'Lucifer', Wikipedia may help, also look for 'man in relation to the tree of life'.

No I did not! I did not know a single thing about Eckanckar till we started this conversation

Why should I look at wikipedia for information on Lucifer?? I have better sources

There you come again with the New Age(Gnosticism) stuff again, FYI it is born from the same lie Lucifer (satan, Baphomet, Baal, Beelzebub) told Eve in the Garden of Eden

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

In essence all the New Agers believe we will evolve into "God" or gods once we have been enlightened with some hidden knowledge(gnosis). Same trick Lucifer(bearer of light) used on Eve and has been pulling on humankind for some 6000 years and we haven't learnt a thing yet

oh ic ...... and what denomination of christianity do u subscribe to? ..... what church do u go to? :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Mantash » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Mantash wrote:

oh ic ...... and what denomination of christianity do u subscribe to? ..... what church do u go to? :lol: :lol:

I do not subscribe to any denomination, those are man made. I go to a Bible believing, and teaching church.

Quophi are you a Pantheist or a Panentheist or both?
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Mantash wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Mantash wrote:

I do not subscribe to any denomination, those are man made. I go to a Bible believing, and teaching church.

yea and what church is that? :lol: :lol: ...... and no im not a pantheist or any other label .... all illusions of the ego and very limiting imo and perspective ........ i just go with the flow moment to moment and do/BE my best to approach life with mindfulness, awareness and consciousness.

and oh truthfully ....... my first question was just all jokes in the sense that i really dont care what labels or lack of labels u have for urself ...... i just asked it based on me remembering asking u that question some way back and u having a hard time answering it at that time.

the same with my second question ..... answer it if u want or not ..... it doesnt really matter to me. 8) 8)
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Mantash » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:15 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Mantash wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Mantash wrote:

yea and what church is that? :lol: :lol: ...... and no im not a pantheist or any other label .... all illusions of the ego and very limiting imo and perspective ........ i just go with the flow moment to moment and do/BE my best to approach life with mindfulness, awareness and consciousness.

and oh truthfully ....... my first question was just all jokes in the sense that i really dont care what labels or lack of labels u have for urself ...... i just asked it based on me remembering asking u that question some way back and u having a hard time answering it at that time.

the same with my second question ..... answer it if u want or not ..... it doesnt really matter to me. 8) 8)

So in other words you don't even know what you believe? whatever feels good or tickles your fancy at the moment works huh ?

BTW what does the church I go to matter ? Its what I believe, and not the church, that matters feel me?
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Mantash wrote:
So in other words you don't even know what you believe? whatever feels good or tickles your fancy at the moment works huh ?

BTW what does the church I go to matter ? Its what I believe, and not the church, that matters feel me?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ in order words i dont know what i believe .... those are ur own words and interpretations which i have no say in .....

practising being in the moment and now is not a belief but an experience ....... but i understand how the left brain and its counterpart in the mind will deemed that as not believing in anything ....... and yes, i am very moved at the moment and these days to do/BE my best to follow my excitement. i know these are words which the left brain and its counterpart in the mind can stand upon to make exaggerated conclusions and deductions based on its limiting analytical and logical faculties but that is the best i can put it in words(which are very limiting anyways as compared to experience and feelings) .......

also yes im working with beliefs at the moment, everybody in this world right now, has been in this world and will be in this world works with beliefs. So yea i have my beliefs im working with and will change beliefs as life passes through me at appropriate moment in the sense that I AM not a finished product. i believe in ONENESS, everything is connected and its extensions ...... we are all made of the same stuff ..... same building blocks that make the chair im sitting on right now are the same building blocks that make my hands that im using to type this right now. i have had some experiences outside the normal experiences within the illusion we kno as the physical earth which points to my ONENESS with ALL THAT IS but to be truthful, i am still at the level of belief when it comes to ONENESS and moving into KNOWINGNESS every moment.

now on the church u attend ..... yea it does not matter to me or even what beliefs u subscribe to as i wrote previously so yea i feel u on that part 8)
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Mantash wrote:Well Christianity does teach those questions you were asking ie

2.To worship him and

3.For his pleasure

:shock:

:lol:

:lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Janet wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote::shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...... Apparently jesus loves u conditionally..... Meet his conditions and see the love that he showers on u as the good brother in christ suggested u do kindly too be shock matter? :lol:
:lol: :lol: , i die finish... if i like it or not...

Whether you like it or YES. :lol:
You are having a field day with this one. 8)
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Janet wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Janet wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote::shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...... Apparently jesus loves u conditionally..... Meet his conditions and see the love that he showers on u as the good brother in christ suggested u do kindly too be shock matter? :lol:

Tell him, quophi aletse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: eiii abena janet ..... u dey?

but this thread is a serious contender for religion forum thread of the year. :lol:

Hey quophi. I dey, oo. I agree that this is definitely a strong contender for thread of the year. I hope Awarder is paying attention.
:oops:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Mantash » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:37 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Mantash wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ in order words i dont know what i believe .... those are ur own words and interpretations which i have no say in .....

practising being in the moment and now is not a belief but an experience ....... but i understand how the left brain and its counterpart in the mind will deemed that as not believing in anything ....... and yes, i am very moved at the moment and these days to do/BE my best to follow my excitement. i know these are words which the left brain and its counterpart in the mind can stand upon to make exaggerated conclusions and deductions based on its limiting analytical and logical faculties but that is the best i can put it in words(which are very limiting anyways as compared to experience and feelings) .......

also yes im working with beliefs at the moment, everybody in this world right now, has been in this world and will be in this world works with beliefs. So yea i have my beliefs im working with and will change beliefs as life passes through me at appropriate moment in the sense that I AM not a finished product. i believe in ONENESS, everything is connected and its extensions ...... we are all made of the same stuff ..... same building blocks that make the chair im sitting on right now are the same building blocks that make my hands that im using to type this right now. i have had some experiences outside the normal experiences within the illusion we kno as the physical earth which points to my ONENESS with ALL THAT IS but to be truthful, i am still at the level of belief when it comes to ONENESS and moving into KNOWINGNESS every moment.

now on the church u attend ..... yea it does not matter to me or even what beliefs u subscribe to as i wrote previously so yea i feel u on that part 8)

Dude you said it here :o
"i just go with the flow moment to moment "

That sounds to me like I change my beliefs as the mood suits me no???

or is it more like I change my beliefs as i get deeper revelation and knowledge?

i believe in ONENESS,.... points to my ONENESS with ALL

That is the same belief system the that Pantheists have whether you like to believe yourself as one or not, I'm jusy sayin'
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:00 am

Mantash wrote:
Dude you said it here :o
"i just go with the flow moment to moment "

That sounds to me like I change my beliefs as the mood suits me no???

or is it more like I change my beliefs as i get deeper revelation and knowledge?

.... how it sounds to u is how it sound to u ..... and that is that .... i said what i said with the best words and sentences i could construct at that moment and that too is that ... 8) words are very very unreliable in communicating effectively the thoughts and experiences and are also highly susceptible to manipulation, variations in interpretations and upholding message integrity ......

Mantash wrote:
i believe in ONENESS,.... points to my ONENESS with ALL

That is the same belief system the that Pantheists have whether you like to believe yourself as one or not, I'm jusy sayin'

ok ...... it really means nothing to me whether the pantheist or whatever belief or does not belief the same and I do not regard myself as a pantheist ...... those are limiting labels to ME ..... but to YOU i am a pantheist and that is that ... im not really concerned what u think or the outer world thinks about me .... my inner world is what is important to me ... and that is also that. 8)
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 am

POPE 1 wrote:Mantash you cunningly asked Kwame about his faith and then unleashed your premeditated attack on ECK.
oh menua (my brother), you don't say oo. Can you imagine?
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:50 am

Mantash wrote:

:shock: ooooh boy
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:52 am

Mantash wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Dear Gboye77,
I am not a Christian but l am not anti Jesus Christ. I do not accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour but l admire his teachings on Love.

Through the teachings of ECK,I've come to the understanding that I am Soul,a child of God. I am here on earth to gain spiritual liberation through the trials of life. I know I will someday qualify to become a spiritual adept and work with/for God.
I exist because God loves me. This forms the bedrock of my view on life.
There are many spiritual benefits that comes with ECK membership.
You experience conscious contact with Divine Spirit through the practice of the Spiritual Exercises of ECK taught by the Spiritual Head of the teachings Harold Klemp who is the current Living ECK Master.
ECK simply means Holy Spirit.
You can also explore th spiritual worlds through Soul Travel and Dream techniques taught by the Living ECK Master.
He has the spiritual authority and ability to work with his students on a one on one basis. It doesn't matter whether he has a hundred or a million students.

Thank you for asking by the way.
As for your take on the Roman Catholic Church,I'll leave it for a catholic to respond. :lol:

Well Christianity does teach those questions you were asking ie

1.You were created to have a relationship with God( Yahweh, Jehovah)
2.To worship him and
3.For his pleasure

As far as ECk being the Holy Spirit I don't buy it

I don't know how deep you are into this new age religion but I quote snippets from this article

"Most members of Eckankar are unaware of the Masonic links between Eckankar, Pallas Athene and Lucifer."

Harold Klemp also speaks well of Edgar Cayce, whom he studied: “...I began a private study that lasted a number of years through the different aspects of the occult, through different paths such as the Rosicrucians and Edgar Cayce, and through a whole lot of other information” (How to Find God, p.199).

Paul Twitchell and the Occult

The founder of Eckankar, Paul Twitchell, was a public representative of Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, for about a year. It is well documented that Hubbard conducted frenzied black magic rites with a close colleague of Aleister Crowley known as John (or Jack) Parsons. These rites were designed to raise demons, especially the god, Pan (See the Wikipedia article on ‘Jack Parsons’). Crowley was known among Satanists as The Beast. The friendship and business association between Twitchell and a known Satanist (Hubbard) is very significant. The relationship must have remained amicable since Twitchell later gave favorable exposure to Hubbard’s work in his book, Letters to Gail, Volume Two (letter dated May 23, 1963), and actually acknowledged its source – something he hardly ever did.

Connections between Eckanckar and Luciferian Masonry

Masons of the 28th degree, known as Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept, are given the “Ineffable Name” of God.

The supreme sacred name in Eckankar, as emphasized again and again in the Eckankar writings, is HU. This is the same as the IHUH of the Freemasons. Harold Klemp confirmed this when he said:

“The Masonic order speaks of the lost word. This lost word actually is the sound of HU, or the Sound of God. This is one of the sacred names of God, which is a charged word.” – How to Find God, p.89

It is important to note that the higher degrees of Freemasonry deceive members in the lower degrees (chiefly those in the First, Second and Third degrees) as to the true purpose and nature of Freemasonry. Only those in the higher degrees receive full instruction in the craft. The higher degrees, notably those at and above the 19th degree, worship Lucifer as the true deity and call him the Light-bearer.

In a famous passage,[Morals and Dogma] Pike says

LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!

Harold Klemp became the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master
A break down of the name Mahanta is given below

MAAT = God of truth, order and harmony – sometimes
spelt MAA, per Encyclopedia Britannica

ON = The sun god (as in Jahbulon)

PTAH = Ra as the rising sun, revered by Masons as the
Universal Architect.

This gives MAA-ON-PTAH or, in its anglicized form, Mahanta. It means, in effect, ‘the incarnate sun god who embodies truth, order and harmony,’ which in esoteric terms is what the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master is to members of Eckankar. It is also why he is called ‘the Godman.’

So Klemp (Mahanta) is now GOD?

oh dear, kai, Kwame don suffa for forum top :lol: :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 am

quophi aletse wrote:
Mantash wrote:

naniama, who is laughing now? :lol: :lol:

what did you and Abena say again? A contender for

Image ?????

I say definitely
:P :twisted: :P
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 am

This thread should have a different title. Probably be called "calling out those who are not Christians", satanists, masons, pantheists & atheists or the confused ones or something like that.

Kwame being so in love with his religion and always explaining with pride and love what it stands for and beliefs are took the bait and now he's at the mercy of some sharp calculable fibs and stories that might make you think a good Hollywood director wrote them. Good luck big bro, I know you won't let this go easily and would come back swinging. :wink:

Pope cut in but was verbally hit, lord knows what he's thinking now, he's probably disoriented asking what is going on here.

Brother minister quophi, who is laughing now? I'm watching from the stands. Another round please..
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Q' lypse wrote:This thread should have a different title. Probably be called "calling out those who are not Christians", satanists, masons, pantheists & atheists or the confused ones or something like that.

Kwame being so in love with his religion and always explaining with pride and love what it stands for and beliefs are took the bait and now he's at the mercy of some sharp calculable fibs and stories that might make you think a good Hollywood director wrote them. Good luck big bro, I know you won't let this go easily and would come back swinging. :wink:

Pope cut in but was verbally hit, lord knows what he's thinking now, he's probably disoriented asking what is going on here.

Brother minister quophi, who is laughing now? I'm watching from the stands. Another round please..

:lol: :lol: tweaaaa ..... u paaa ...... i engaged in this thread in overwakefulness paaa ..... with purpose paa .......

there is a lot of comedies and child's play at play but it served a purpose for me paa .......

and yea this is thread of the year paa :lol: :lol: 8)
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)