Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Q'lypse

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Q'lypse

Postby Gboye77 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:59 pm

My Dear Q'lypse,

You may not remember me but I used to post on this site. I started because I thought I could show people the way to life and I left because I thought the site was unashamedly anti- Jesus Christ.

I have been thinking about you lately for some reason and I have been praying for you. Would you kindly accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior? He loves you and died for your sins. I know Knyame64 and his ilk will try to intellectualize this and say you don't need to but they are wrong.

It has always frustrated me that me, a man of science, could not convincingly prove that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and I have seen the many posts you have put up over the years trying to discredit the Lord. I have since learnt that God, through the foolishness of preaching has chosen this way to save those that believe.

Knyame 64, I may be wrong but I get the distinct impression that you know the truth but have chosen to live a lie, and even worse lead people astray. I hope I am wrong and if so please read my letter to Q'lypse and repent.

I no longer frequent Ghanaweb so I probably won't be able to see your reply for a long time. Maybe I will meet you one day in SA if I am in town for a conference or something.

Cheers.
Gboye77
Green Eagle
Green Eagle

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Dear Gboye77,
I will try and deal with the part of your post that mentions Knyame64, my signature name on the forum.
I am not a Christian but l am not anti Jesus Christ. I do not accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour but l admire his teachings on Love.
My purpose here on Osofo Joint is to learn and share. It is not my wish to deliberately mislead anyone on this joint.
I firmly believe no one single path or religion has the monopoly on truth or God.There are many people outside Christianity who love God too.
I was born a Christian. At a point in my life,l realised the religion l was born into failed to answer some questions that concerned me greatly. I became a seeker. I went on a quest. After a few years of uncertainties,fear,confusion,doubt and hunger for truth,l found the Path of ECKANKAR ,Religion of the Light and Sound of God. I have been studying the teachings of ECK since the late 1990s.
I am very happy being an ECKist.
What Qlypse decides to do with his life is his business. Whether he repent or not has nothing to do with me.
I will not loose sleep over another persons religious preference or the lack of it.
I thought since you mentioned me,l should clarify a few issues for the benefit of those reading your post.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a thread ........ ahahhahahahahaha ...... i laff saaa tire ...... ahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw gboye77 ...... i have not interacted with anybody on here who is against jesus' teachings on love..... loving ur neighbour as urself, the beatitudes and jesus' overall teachings on love .....

anyways this thread is for Q so over to him ....

but what a thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Dear Gboye77,
I will try and deal with the part of your post that mentions Knyame64, my signature name on the forum.
I am not a Christian but l am not anti Jesus Christ. I do not accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour but l admire his teachings on Love.
My purpose here on Osofo Joint is to learn and share. It is not my wish to deliberately mislead anyone on this joint.
I firmly believe no one single path or religion has the monopoly on truth or God.There are many people outside Christianity who love God too.
I was born a Christian. At a point in my life,l realised the religion l was born into failed to answer some questions that concerned me greatly. I became a seeker. I went on a quest. After a few years of uncertainties,fear,confusion,doubt and hunger for truth,l found the Path of ECKANKAR ,Religion of the Light and Sound of God. I have been studying the teachings of ECK since the late 1990s.
I am very happy being an ECKist.
What Qlypse decides to do with his life is his business. Whether he repent or not has nothing to do with me.
I will not loose sleep over another persons religious preference or the lack of it.

I thought since you mentioned me,l should clarify a few issues for the benefit of those reading your post.

well put kwame 8) ..... well put.....
Last edited by quophi aletse on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:10 pm

:shock:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:11 pm

:lol:

Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Re: Q'lypse

Postby RAS » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:27 pm

[quote="Gboye77"]My Dear Q'lypse,

I have been thinking about you lately for some reason and I have been praying for you. Would you kindly accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior? He loves you and died for your sins.

Cheers.[/quote

Gboye77,
If your Jesus Christ is to save us from our sins, what will he save europe who antagonizes, exploits, and butchers us from? Jesus Christ is a myth, sir. The greatest lie told to Africans is that "God" is a white man and he is your saviour. Are you very sure, you are a science guy. You do not sound a bit like Bill Nye to me.

I'm baaaaaaaaaccckkkkkkk.
RAS
JSS
JSS

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Q' lypse wrote::shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...... Apparently jesus loves u conditionally..... Meet his conditions and see the love that he showers on u as the good brother in christ suggested u do kindly too be shock matter? :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Janet » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is priceless!!
Janet
BSc
BSc

Postby Janet » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 am

quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...... Apparently jesus loves u conditionally..... Meet his conditions and see the love that he showers on u as the good brother in christ suggested u do kindly too be shock matter? :lol:

Tell him, quophi aletse. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Janet
BSc
BSc

Re: Q'lypse

Postby Janet » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:03 am

RAS wrote:
Gboye77 wrote:My Dear Q'lypse,

I have been thinking about you lately for some reason and I have been praying for you. Would you kindly accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior? He loves you and died for your sins.

Cheers.[/quote

Gboye77,
If your Jesus Christ is to save us from our sins, what will he save europe who antagonizes, exploits, and butchers us from? Jesus Christ is a myth, sir. The greatest lie told to Africans is that "God" is a white man and he is your saviour. Are you very sure, you are a science guy. You do not sound a bit like Bill Nye to me.
I'm baaaaaaaaaccckkkkkkk.

That is exactly what I was thinking.
Janet
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 pm

quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: , i die finish... if i like it or not...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Janet wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: eiii abena janet ..... u dey?

but this thread is a serious contender for religion forum thread of the year. :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Mantash » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:04 am

I was born a Christian. At a point in my life,l realised the religion l was born into failed to answer some questions that concerned me greatly. I became a seeker. I went on a quest. After a few years of uncertainties,fear,confusion,doubt and hunger for truth,l found the Path of ECKANKAR ,Religion of the Light and Sound of God.

Kwame you do make some very interesting statements. I'm really curious about them and would like to know exactly what questions did Christianity fail to answer and what denomination were you when you were practicing Christianity

You are right, there are many other people outside Christianity who love "God" but the question is who is this "God"
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Mantash wrote:
I was born a Christian. At a point in my life,l realised the religion l was born into failed to answer some questions that concerned me greatly. I became a seeker. I went on a quest. After a few years of uncertainties,fear,confusion,doubt and hunger for truth,l found the Path of ECKANKAR ,Religion of the Light and Sound of God.

Kwame you do make some very interesting statements. I'm really curious about them and would like to know exactly what questions did Christianity fail to answer and what denomination were you when you were practicing Christianity

You are right, there are many other people outside Christianity who love "God" but the question is who is this "God"

Mantash,I was born into the Roman Catholic Church.My dad was catholic.
The questions were...... Who am I ?..........What am I doing here? ......And from here where do I go?
I had to go where l could find 1st hand answers to these burning questions. I went on a spiritual quest. I found the teachings of ECKANKAR. I have been an ECKist( member of ECKANKAR) for over 20 years. It is home.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Mantash » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Mantash wrote:

The questions were...... Who am I ?..........What am I doing here? ......And from here where do I go?
I had to go where l could find 1st hand answers to these burning questions. I went on a spiritual quest. I found the teachings of ECKANKAR. I have been an ECKist( member of ECKANKAR) for over 20 years. It is home.

Ok I understand now. I'm sorry if I offend any Catholics but it is not true Christianity, it is actually Mary and saint worship,( Praying to Mary the so called queen of heaven and the Saints) Which is actually based on the ancient Babylonian religious system involving Nimrod and his mother Semiramis as objects of worship (think Tower of Babel).

This system of worship was also practiced elsewhere even before the Catholics adopted it. I'm trying to speak the truth in love here. Catholic church is heavy into the occult, study it and you will see. They are into Idol worship, they teach and practice against what the Bible says so in that respect they really do not qualify as Christian, inspite of what they would want everyone to believe.Now there are a lot of churches who are also into the occult so don't take this as me just bashing the Catholics

I even spoke with a Catholic priest who told me that whenever they go into a community they always adopt/incorporate some of the community's pagan (for lack of a better word) practices and that is how they grow their church

So what did Eck teach you about your answers?
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Mantash wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Mantash wrote:

Ok I understand now. I'm sorry if I offend any Catholics but it is not true Christianity, it is actually Mary and saint worship,( Praying to Mary the so called queen of heaven and the Saints) Which is actually based on the ancient Babylonian religious system involving Nimrod and his mother Semiramis as objects of worship (think Tower of Babel).

This system of worship was also practiced elsewhere even before the Catholics adopted it. I'm trying to speak the truth in love here. Catholic church is heavy into the occult, study it and you will see. They are into Idol worship, they teach and practice against what the Bible says so in that respect they really do not qualify as Christian, inspite of what they would want everyone to believe.Now there are a lot of churches who are also into the occult so don't take this as me just bashing the Catholics

I even spoke with a Catholic priest who told me that whenever they go into a community they always adopt/incorporate some of the community's pagan (for lack of a better word) practices and that is how they grow their church

So what did Eck teach you about your answers?

Through the teachings of ECK,I've come to the understanding that I am Soul,a child of God. I am here on earth to gain spiritual liberation through the trials of life. I know I will someday qualify to become a spiritual adept and work with/for God.
I exist because God loves me. This forms the bedrock of my view on life.
There are many spiritual benefits that comes with ECK membership.
You experience conscious contact with Divine Spirit through the practice of the Spiritual Exercises of ECK taught by the Spiritual Head of the teachings Harold Klemp who is the current Living ECK Master.
ECK simply means Holy Spirit.
You can also explore th spiritual worlds through Soul Travel and Dream techniques taught by the Living ECK Master.
He has the spiritual authority and ability to work with his students on a one on one basis. It doesn't matter whether he has a hundred or a million students.

Thank you for asking by the way.
As for your take on the Roman Catholic Church,I'll leave it for a catholic to respond. :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Janet » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

Whether you like it or YES. :lol:
Janet
BSc
BSc

Postby Janet » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:04 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Janet wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: eiii abena janet ..... u dey?

but this thread is a serious contender for religion forum thread of the year. :lol:

Hey quophi. I dey, oo. I agree that this is definitely a strong contender for thread of the year. I hope Awarder is paying attention.
Janet
BSc
BSc

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)