Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

For those who do not believe there’s GOD...

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby k.sankofa » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:34 am

RAS wrote:Evolution is a fact. It is not for only those whose brain have not evolved enough to fully comprehend it. Everything in the universe evolves or grows to a higher state. 80 years ago, the fastest man ran the 100m dash in 10.6 seconds but we all just watched the London olympics and witnessed what happened. If that is not evolution, then maybe Mantash could do us a favor by finding us a better term for it.
Darwin's concept of evolution is totally flawed since he himself existed in the era of beliefs. But we live in the era of knowledge and experience now due to the EVOLUTION of science. Even christianity, which is a religon, has evolved from totally believing everything in the Bible to a more humane one due to the evolution of the human brain.
It is a fact that modern humans are way smarter than humans of 1000 yrs ago and i've already noticed traits in my 7 yr old son that signifies a higher mental prowess than mine.

and exactly why are these due to evolution?
k.sankofa
BSc
BSc

Postby Mantash » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:05 pm

k.sankofa wrote:
RAS wrote:Evolution is a fact. It is not for only those whose brain have not evolved enough to fully comprehend it. Everything in the universe evolves or grows to a higher state. 80 years ago, the fastest man ran the 100m dash in 10.6 seconds but we all just watched the London olympics and witnessed what happened. If that is not evolution, then maybe Mantash could do us a favor by finding us a better term for it.
Darwin's concept of evolution is totally flawed since he himself existed in the era of beliefs. But we live in the era of knowledge and experience now due to the EVOLUTION of science. Even christianity, which is a religon, has evolved from totally believing everything in the Bible to a more humane one due to the evolution of the human brain.
It is a fact that modern humans are way smarter than humans of 1000 yrs ago and i've already noticed traits in my 7 yr old son that signifies a higher mental prowess than mine.

and exactly why are these due to evolution?

He evidently doesn't understand what evolution is. If it were a fact why is it still callled The Theory of Evolution?
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Previous

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)