Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

WHY ARE WE ALL AFRAID OF DEATH..?

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Social Butterfly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 pm

I will approach it in a spiritual context, because this is a religious forum. As children of the creator of life. We understand that death is not the end of our lives, but the beginning of everlasting life. If we approach it from a physical, carnal point of view. We will find that fear is present when we think of death. Nobody wants to leave this world prematurely nor unaccomplished. So, fear is a normal human response. However, when we view ourselves as spiritual beings. We can reconcile our lives with death, understanding that death is gain as the word of God declares.
Social Butterfly
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Postby discount double check » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:49 am

Q' lypse wrote:
And apparently there are more souls waiting for disabled bodies than there are souls waiting to get in healthy bodies. The lessons or the experince souls gain in incomplete bodies is major and this explains the reason why the waiting list is long.

:shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: This forum is funny.
discount double check
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:51 am

discount double check wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
And apparently there are more souls waiting for disabled bodies than there are souls waiting to get in healthy bodies. The lessons or the experince souls gain in incomplete bodies is major and this explains the reason why the waiting list is long.

Why?
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby discount double check » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:10 am

Q' lypse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

Why?
There are "interesting" things here. :lol: :lol: One of the guys here is killing me on the social forum at the same time :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: By the way, can you tell me more about these body snatchers? :wink:
discount double check
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:31 am

Q' lypse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

Why?
There are "interesting" things here. :lol: :lol: One of the guys here is killing me on the social forum at the same time :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: By the way, can you tell me more about these body snatchers? :wink:
Body snatchers? Are YOU your body?
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

Why?

:lol: :lol: :lol: nobody is doing anything to you na stop ur nansis :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby discount double check » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

Why?

i have not mentioned your name oo :lol: :lol:
discount double check
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:42 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

Why?

i have not mentioned your name oo :lol: :lol:

so are you going to answer my question?
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Previous

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)