Discussion Forums

WHY ARE WE ALL AFRAID OF DEATH..?

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:35 am

Janet wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
SIEGER wrote:
Then what is it at all? U know problem shared is ''somehow'' solved..right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: eiiii sieger :lol: :lol: :lol: right u are ......

yes janet ...... share what it is all about so that we can somehow solve it quickly :lol: :lol:

Problem-sharing forum :arrow: :arrow:
ehi, i havent even seen this
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Janet wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
SIEGER wrote:
Then what is it at all? U know problem shared is ''somehow'' solved..right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: eiiii sieger :lol: :lol: :lol: right u are ......

yes janet ...... share what it is all about so that we can somehow solve it quickly :lol: :lol:

Problem-sharing forum :arrow: :arrow:
ehi, i havent even seen this

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: abi problem-sharing anonymous she dey point me and sieger to??
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:35 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
but Qripsi .... i see u defending ur red devil's water ....... except wetin??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
u like that ur red devil's water paa :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... but the body was not meant to ingest the devil's water period .... or??? :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
waaaa luk.. I was just saying oo oo, ehi...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
but Qripsi .... i see u defending ur red devil's water ....... except wetin??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
u like that ur red devil's water paa :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... but the body was not meant to ingest the devil's water period .... or??? :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: nnom bi na nipa nso y3 d3n?? :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: nnom bi na nipa nso y3 d3n?? :lol: :lol:
momma y3n nom bi na adaka mu eshe,ahh
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby maradona » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:53 am

Q' lypse wrote:South Africa is still Africa and you know our people/race are too much into 'praise the lord,' 'praise the lord' Amen Amen'. One ought to be different, one ought to feel there has to be more than this as Kwame would say. This is when one starts looking deep..

Maradona, I will reply later on. There is a lot to talk about..

Now you see we are getting somewhere. Kwame you see, your young bro is trying to tell you to put yourself in other people's shoes and you are ntoatoa. You start small, you don't start jumping into the whole hu hu hu thing, the hu is too huhudious, eehu aakasa.

it will be interesting to find out more, im really a novice on all these topics but i will like to know more.
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 pm

maradona wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:South Africa is still Africa and you know our people/race are too much into 'praise the lord,' 'praise the lord' Amen Amen'. One ought to be different, one ought to feel there has to be more than this as Kwame would say. This is when one starts looking deep..

Now you see we are getting somewhere. Kwame you see, your young bro is trying to tell you to put yourself in other people's shoes and you are ntoatoa. You start small, you don't start jumping into the whole hu hu hu thing, the hu is too huhudious, eehu aakasa.

it will be interesting to find out more, im really a novice on all these topics but i will like to know more.

maradona, life will strive in anyway shape or form to bring u knowledge of these topic at an appropriate rate .... just pay attention.

now i see u were acquainting urself with near death experience ...... my take on near death experiences is that, when 1 dies, the person's dominant beliefs and thoughts regarding the after life is granted to the person in peace ....... it is not forever though because these experiences immediately after death are the minds doing and death is a journey to once core, the soul level so eventually 1 will shed the mind and move from the mind level to the soul level.

this is my understanding as of now....
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby maradona » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:38 am

quophi aletse wrote:
maradona wrote:

maradona, life will strive in anyway shape or form to bring u knowledge of these topic at an appropriate rate .... just pay attention.

now i see u were acquainting urself with near death experience ...... my take on near death experiences is that, when 1 dies, the person's dominant beliefs and thoughts regarding the after life is granted to the person in peace ....... it is not forever though because these experiences immediately after death are the minds doing and death is a journey to once core, the soul level so eventually 1 will shed the mind and move from the mind level to the soul level.

i see, do you think there are many souls waiting for physical bodies to enter as Q was saying.? and if the body enter does their old life has any effect in their new life.? or people will say karma.
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby maradona » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:59 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Rebazar/Story14.html

you should put a little summary of the link that you put here, i think it will let more people read it including me.
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:32 am

An Unexpected Visit
A Night Visitor Helps Dispel the Mystery of Death
By JS

As my mother neared the end of her life, my husband and I decided to invite her to come live with us. She accepted, and we rearranged our home to give her a room of her own.

One night there was a terrible storm. The thunder and lightning woke me up. I wondered if it had disturbed my mother. My mother's room had a monitor so she could call me if she needed me, but it had been silent all night.

I checked on her anyway and found her fast asleep. I went back to bed and soon drifted off myself.

Suddenly, I heard something on the monitor. It sounded like movement in my mother's room. I wondered if she was trying to get out of bed by herself.

Then I heard her say "Hello," as if she were greeting someone. Was she dreaming? Then she started to count out loud, "One, two, three!" as she often did with me when I helped her out of bed.

Somebody was in her room!

Then I heard a man's voice speaking to my mother. The voice was powerful, strong, and loving. It stunned me. I noticed my dog had his ears cocked toward my mother's room. He was hearing this too!

The man said to her, "You are a beautiful woman. Rejoice, and rise up!"

I started toward her room, and suddenly all the lights went out in the house. I was in total darkness.

When I finally got to the room, my mother was asleep. No one else was there. Puzzled, I went back to bed. I wondered if Divine Spirit was sending someone to help her take the next step into a new life.

The next morning, I decided to ask her if she had any visitors in the night. She gave me a little smile and said yes.

I could tell she was scared. Her religion hadn't prepared her for the transition from life to death, and she didn't understand what was happening to her.

I asked the Mahanta to show me a way to help my mother.

A few days later, I got an inner nudge to read an issue of the Eckankar Journal. I opened to a story about the Tibetan ECK Master Rebazar Tarzs. Was he our mysterious night visitor?

A few days later, I got another nudge to ask my mother more about the man who came to visit her.

First, I showed her a picture of Jesus and asked her if that was the man in her room. She said no, it wasn't Jesus.

"Maybe it was Dad," I said. My father had died many years ago. Perhaps he was coming to help her.

"No," she laughed. "Dad was shorter and fatter. It's not him."

Then I brought her the Eckankar Journal and opened to the page with Rebazar's picture.

"What about this man?" I asked. "Did he come to visit you?"

"That's him!" she exclaimed, without hesitation.

Rebazar Tarzs was indeed my mother's mysterious night visitor.

Over the next few weeks, we had some wonderful conversations as I showed her pictures of other ECK Masters. The experience with Rebazar helped me share the ECK teachings with my mother in a way she could understand.

A short time later, she died peacefully in her sleep.

It's an amazing thing how the ECK Masters help you. Even though my mother was not a member of Eckankar, Rebazar Tarzs helped her face the fear of death. His visit helped bring us closer together and was a wonderful gift for both of us.

Excerpted from the 2008 Eckankar Journal, copyright © 2007 ECKANKAR. All rights reserved.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby maradona » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:An Unexpected Visit
By JS

As my mother neared the end of her life, my husband and I decided to invite her to come live with us. She accepted, and we rearranged our home to give her a room of her own.

One night there was a terrible storm. The thunder and lightning woke me up. I wondered if it had disturbed my mother. My mother's room had a monitor so she could call me if she needed me, but it had been silent all night.

I checked on her anyway and found her fast asleep. I went back to bed and soon drifted off myself.

Suddenly, I heard something on the monitor. It sounded like movement in my mother's room. I wondered if she was trying to get out of bed by herself.

Then I heard her say "Hello," as if she were greeting someone. Was she dreaming? Then she started to count out loud, "One, two, three!" as she often did with me when I helped her out of bed.

Then I heard a man's voice speaking to my mother. The voice was powerful, strong, and loving. It stunned me. I noticed my dog had his ears cocked toward my mother's room. He was hearing this too!

I started toward her room, and suddenly all the lights went out in the house. I was in total darkness.

When I finally got to the room, my mother was asleep. No one else was there. Puzzled, I went back to bed. I wondered if Divine Spirit was sending someone to help her take the next step into a new life.

The next morning, I decided to ask her if she had any visitors in the night. She gave me a little smile and said yes.

I could tell she was scared. Her religion hadn't prepared her for the transition from life to death, and she didn't understand what was happening to her.

A few days later, I got an inner nudge to read an issue of the Eckankar Journal. I opened to a story about the Tibetan ECK Master Rebazar Tarzs. Was he our mysterious night visitor?

A few days later, I got another nudge to ask my mother more about the man who came to visit her.

First, I showed her a picture of Jesus and asked her if that was the man in her room. She said no, it wasn't Jesus.

"Maybe it was Dad," I said. My father had died many years ago. Perhaps he was coming to help her.

Then I brought her the Eckankar Journal and opened to the page with Rebazar's picture.

Over the next few weeks, we had some wonderful conversations as I showed her pictures of other ECK Masters. The experience with Rebazar helped me share the ECK teachings with my mother in a way she could understand.

It's an amazing thing how the ECK Masters help you. Even though my mother was not a member of Eckankar, Rebazar Tarzs helped her face the fear of death. His visit helped bring us closer together and was a wonderful gift for both of us.

Excerpted from the 2008 Eckankar Journal, copyright © 2007 ECKANKAR. All rights reserved.

interesting story kwame, have you personally seen the eck masters spiritually before.?
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 pm

maradona wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
maradona wrote:

i see, do you think there are many souls waiting for physical bodies to enter as Q was saying.? and if the body enter does their old life has any effect in their new life.? or people will say karma.

yes due to the current metamorphosis happening on this planet ..... more souls are "coming down" on earth to experience these times as well as more waiting for their chance ...... now karma and past lives and its extensions are hefty topics ..... i will share my views on it later boss
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:50 am

maradona wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
maradona wrote:
i have seen some nde. most of them see some bright light and and a sense of peace. but does it answer where we go when we die.? i dont think it answer the question at all maybe it gives some clues but definitely doesn't answer it. some people here are saying that people never die cuz they come right back or something. but does it matter if we come back without remembering what we did in our last life. we might as well call it death anyway.

who will get into an airplane without knowing where it is going to land.? thas how death is like to most people, they dont take the risk cuz they dont know where it is going.

this is just my opinion.

The real questions here are WHO doesn't know and WHO survives the physical death and feels peace and sees those passed on already?
Have you noticed you just wrote about two different entities right? One which doesn't die and one that dies and is afraid its the end of the road for it. Because the one that doesn't die and is free when the physical body is done has always been and knows it came from somewhere before the birth of the body and it knows it goes back after the body.

There is another thing. Past life and life between lives regression books. That is, accounts of people who go under deep hypnosis under the guidance of an experienced hypnotist/psychologist, who remember a past life, the death of that body, watching themselves float above the dead body, going to where it came from. There, you read whats up. There are many books about this, word for word accounts and recordings of people's experiences.

wow this is some deep stuff, how did you end up learning about all this body experience stuff. is that the norm in south africa or what, cuz where i live the thinking is completely different.
It was a gradual process but my interest accelerated when i found metaphysical books and met people who had experienced out of the ordinary daily events. Back in the mid 90s when i was in my mid teens i was always fascinated by the mysteries in the bible. I was a deep sda (family Xtain denomination) young lad but i had my limits, i never called myself born again but i was a 100% attendance church goer. I would attend extra bible classes on certain evenings where pastors who had really studied the bible think they know what some verses that don't make sense mean, especially Revelations. I took down notes. Then I moved to SA where the concept of church suddenly disappeared from my being. (Like what a cousin said to me last time i was in Ghana when i told him Church and Xtainity is not in my system anymore, he said, abrokyere sesa nipa, overseas change people :lol:). It was a shock to him that i had changed completely after 14yrs. It is called spiritual evolution. I can't allow myself to get stuck in a certain place, the mind has to broaden.

By the year 2000 I had already started questioning my Christian beliefs vigorously. Sh*t just wasn't making sense anymore. 2yrs later an Uncle of mine told me about a Tibetan monk Lobsang Rampad. He gave me a couple of books this monk had written. I was hooked. Outer body experiences were the main theme in these books. My Uncle ordered more of his books and it got more complicated. Talking about ancient times, how the atomic in 45' wasn't the first atomic explosion on earth. There had been others, this really intrigued me, how? Then later on I found Dr Monroe's books on out of body experiences. Monroe used to leave his body at will, way easier than Lobsang. Lobsang used to meditate before doing it. Monroe said it was as easy as blinking an eye. Monroe documented his travels through the universe. Going to different planets and meeting the beings there. I think he could even travel through time, seeing Earth's future, yes he did and wrote all about them. Interesting stuff about Earth's future, news Ive found which is similar from other metaphysical sources.

By this time there was no stopping me.. It was like a snow ball effect. One day I was at my favorite book shop, March 04', in the body, soul and mind section, my eyes caught a book, "Journey of Souls", by the psychologist Dr Michael Newton. His transcripts of patients word for word past lives and life between life (between incarnations, the spirit side) accounts of their experiences. Case closed. I read this book like my life depended on it, I consumed every line. This is when you know race mean sh*t because a white male living in America today finds out he was black female on a slave ship some 200-300 hundred years ago, a person with back problems today finds out in a past life they fell off a cliff, broke their back and died and the subconscious has carried that pain into this life, same with a woman who may be suffering from miscarriages, raped or died giving birth, the trauma the body went through is now in this life, the memory is carried over, the body tries to stop itself from getting pregnant again in order to avoid the trauma, i can go on and on and on.. Im interest in past lives is likely because of my interest in psychology, ie, healing, emotional pain, studying why we are the way we are, you know, behaviours etc.

It was all books until i moved to London in 05' when my own personal experiences began. I love London to death, it opened my spiritual eye which had been dormant. My dreams showed me significant possible future events in my life in symbols, i saw some of my own past lives, sometimes it came like waa waa, dream after dream, sometimes i saw myself in other realms etc. I will always hold London in high esteem because the place was a catalyst to my spiritual growth and evolution. I still read a lot, but more complicated stuff, things i can put on this joint. Feel sorry for friends and family who about 7/8yrs ago used to say you will come back to Christianity, not knowing every moment, i was moving further and further away. How can you put yourself back in a box when you can see from above the clouds? Ahhh.

Chalay this is a small summary koraa, there is more to say but i will cut it short here. Late reply though, forgive massa :D
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:05 pm

maradona wrote:
By JS

interesting story kwame, have you personally seen the eck masters spiritually before.?

Yes Maradona
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby maradona » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:02 am

nice story Q, my story is similar to yours i grew up in kumasi and i believe you are also from kumasi. as a kid in kumasi all i knew was whenever a person has a problem he just have to pray and attend as many church as he can. while in kumasi i went to every church atleast once, the only church i dont remember ever going in ghana was a jehovah witness church.
anyway to make a long story short i moved to the state to meet up with my family in the late 90s when i was just in my early teen. when i moved to the state my family was a witness and they decided to make me become one by force and the church was a lot different than what i have experienced it was long and extremely boring for me and also the elders never answered any of my questions.? everytime i asked them something i could tell they had no clue and they will lie to make it look like they have all the answers in the world. :lol: so around 2000 that church quickly made me an athiest. recently i started thinking about why we here and many questions about life. while doing my own thinking i figured if anyone has any clue about where we came from and about life it would be a scientist and not someone who has spent his time reading just one book and following orders. unlike you i never thought about psychology books will have any answers about life. i will try to check out some of the book you have suggested and see what i can get out of it.
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby maradona » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:12 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
maradona wrote:
By JS

Yes Maradona

so after one week you come up with a "yes" :lol: :lol:
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:30 am

maradona wrote:so after one week you come up with a "yes" :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Q' lypse wrote:

Come on Maradona! You asked the question on Wednesday and l replied on Friday. :lol: :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

Come on Maradona! You asked the question on Wednesday and l replied on Friday. :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)