BSc

Postby Mantash » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Who is the We All?
Mantash
BSc
BSc

Postby thebalck1 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking the same thing this guy paaaa who is "we" indeed. Talk for yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Re: WHY ARE WE ALL AFRAID OF DEATH..?

Postby quophi aletse » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:42 pm

SIEGER wrote:.

there are many reason why people(most) on earth fear death.

the ego is at the core of all this ..... the ego hates the unknown and the ego sees death as the end its existence hence death generates great fear.....

conditionality comes into play also where people claim they dont fear death because they are meeting the "right" conditions and following the "right" path or wateva which will make after death certain which alleviates their fear of death on the conscious level ... the funny thing is that the initial energy which prompted the person to look for the right conditions and path make after death certain is fear or its close derivatives.....

fear is not bad, it is a necessary energy because in the absence of fear, love cannot exist and vice versa so let us not give fear a bad rep here.... but with that said we all have choice .... if u prefer to love death rather than fear it(it is one or the other ..... the derivatives of love or fear) ....then examination of beliefs about death is a must because these beliefs within the ego are responsible for the fear regarding death ....
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:58 pm

quophi aletse wrote:

there are many reason why people(most) on earth fear death.

the ego is at the core of all this ..... the ego hates the unknown and the ego sees death as the end its existence hence death generates great fear.....

conditionality comes into play also where people claim they dont fear death because they are meeting the "right" conditions and following the "right" path or wateva which will make after death certain which alleviates their fear of death on the conscious level ... the funny thing is that the initial energy which prompted the person to look for the right conditions and path make after death certain is fear or its close derivatives.....

fear is not bad, it is a necessary energy because in the absence of fear, love cannot exist and vice versa so let us not give fear a bad rep here.... but with that said we all have choice .... if u prefer to love death rather than fear it(it is one or the other ..... the derivatives of love or fear) ....then examination of beliefs about death is a must because these beliefs within the ego are responsible for the fear regarding death ....

Good point Qouphi.Fear of the UNKNOWN.
At some stage in its history,Europe believed the Earth was flat and beyond the seas to the west and the Rock of Gibraltar lay the edge of the Earth.They thought venturing beyond these areas was dangerous and suicidal.Those who do will fall into a bottomless Abyss.
They did not know about the Americas and Africa.
The same can be said about death.
lf one overcomes the fear of death,there is nothing that can hold one back in this life.l truely believe this.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 am

SIEGER, what is the meaning of death to you?
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:16 pm

used to be afraid of death, but for the past few years, I have really acepted it as part of life. probably because a lot people that I love or were closed passed away... etc.. dunno but I dont fear it no more... We are all gonna go one day.. The important thing is you live a peaceful life on this earth.
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby 4th_Official » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 am

Q' lypse wrote:SIEGER, what is the meaning of death to you?

The Q engine is warming up 8) 8)

4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby 4th_Official » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 am

NaMrecco$ wrote:used to be afraid of death, but for the past few years, I have really acepted it as part of life. probably because a lot people that I love or were closed passed away... etc.. dunno but I dont fear it no more... We are all gonna go one day.. The important thing is you live a peaceful life on this earth.

it's not about fear (to me). the only thing is HOW your die. ex, getting shot. would be awful. also leaving behind really young kids. but say you finish school, marry, raise kids, see 'em get old, see your grandkids, and respond to "the call" peacefully in your sleep or on some hospital bed it's all good, you know? but what sucks is when people go through months - years of pain, suffering from some illness or some serious disease. going on and off machines etc.,
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 am

captain_fred wrote:

just asking a simple question oo Fred. :oops:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby 4th_Official » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:

:lol: :lol: yeah, that's how you start :lol: :lol:
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby maradona » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 am

have you heard of evil karnival.?
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:51 am

captain_fred wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:

:lol: :lol: yeah, that's how you start :lol: :lol:

:oops: :oops:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 am

captain_fred wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:used to be afraid of death, but for the past few years, I have really acepted it as part of life. probably because a lot people that I love or were closed passed away... etc.. dunno but I dont fear it no more... We are all gonna go one day.. The important thing is you live a peaceful life on this earth.

it's not about fear (to me). the only thing is HOW your die. ex, getting shot. would be awful. also leaving behind really young kids. but say you finish school, marry, raise kids, see 'em get old, see your grandkids, and respond to "the call" peacefully in your sleep or on some hospital bed it's all good, you know? but what sucks is when people go through months - years of pain, suffering from some illness or some serious disease. going on and off machines etc.,

in other words, giving death(the inevitable) a 'break time' makes death soothing?
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:18 am

captain_fred wrote:

The years of pain,suffering from illness or some serious disease,going on and off machines or even translating peacefully in your sleep are all due to Karma.
ln life you are credited with the good and debited with the bad.You come and go sowing and reaping.Even death is not an escape.You will return again and again doing the balancing act.
You are on a wheel.The Eastern Mystics call it the wheel of 84.lt is also known as the wheel of AWAGAWAN.
After several turns of the wheel,you may come to a realization;a hang on a minute moment.You accommolated good Karma may help you meet the Godman who duty is to help take you off this wheel.
Of course you cld want to trade such good karma to worldly riches or good fortune.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby 4th_Official » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 am

Q' lypse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:

in other words, giving death(the inevitable) a 'break time' makes death soothing?
for me personally (like soccer said) we're all going to die and I've accepted that. but it's HOW and WHEN that concerns me and I feel like I'm also speaking for a majority of people.

how often do we hear the age someone died and make comments like, "gone too soon" or "so young". this has to do with WHEN the person dies. how often do we fear someone dying by getting shot, car accident, some terrible disease and just can't help but get overcome with grief because of HOW the person died?

that's where the fear is in my opinion. going too soon, and going through harsh means.

some people are able to say good bye to friends and love ones before departing. like some old people are able to say, "the time is near. I'll be leaving soon". they can feel it coming you know? and some people when their parents die at the age of say 96 etc., they don't cry as much because the know and accept that at such an age death is only natural and normal. but suppose a 4 year old kid loses their mom when the mom is about 34. that's just rough. that's where the fear of death lies. it's surprising nature (you don't know WHEN or HOW)

what do you think?
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby 4th_Official » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:09 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
The years of pain,suffering from illness or some serious disease,going on and off machines or even translating peacefully in your sleep are all due to Karma.
ln life you are credited with the good and debited with the bad.You come and go sowing and reaping.Even death is not an escape.You will return again and again doing the balancing act.
You are on a wheel.The Eastern Mystics call it the wheel of 84.lt is also known as the wheel of AWAGAWAN.
After several turns of the wheel,you may come to a realization;a hang on a minute moment.You accommolated good Karma may help you meet the Godman who duty is to help take you off this wheel.
Of course you cld want to trade such good karma to worldly riches or good fortune.
Kwame, how often do people lose their lives in the course of doing good for others? or trying to save someone and you lose your life. or even helping someone out and the person repays you with bad which could lead to your death, sickness, etc.? where's the role of karma there?
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby quophi aletse » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:09 am

captain_fred wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Kwame, how often do people lose their lives in the course of doing good for others? or trying to save someone and you lose your life. or even helping someone out and the person repays you with bad which could lead to your death, sickness, etc.? where's the role of karma there?

fred .... nobody loses his/her life ...... life is eternal and nobody loses anything ...... we will all discard the bodies that we HAVE someday ....... there is nothing wrong with that and it is a natural process and agreement most of us have agreed to in this specific relativity we are in at this moment.

also bro there are no accidents in life ...... everything that happens has a valid cause that is causing the effects perfectly. Nobody dies by accident or can literally go too early or too soon or when it was not his/her time to go. All these gone too soon, not his/her time etc all dwell in our limited human perspective and does little justice to wat is really going on.

kids and babies come into this world and die shortly not by accident but with an important purpose of giving the mother and family an opportunity to look at certain issues, or perhaps bring a family in disunity together, etc etc etc and etc ........ there are many reasons why a kid will just come into this world and die shortly ...... the disease, sickness and pain are all effects of a very important and purposeful cause. A soul in its infinite wisdom can and does use death for its important purposes.

my understanding of karma is that it is self imposed ...... if u kill someone in this life, u are not REQUIRED to come back into the world and be killed ..... my understanding is that if i kill someone in this life, there is or maybe an imbalance imprinted at the soul level due to many variables such as the energy that the person i killed sent my way as i killed him/her which will be a very powerful intensified energy as the experience of being kill seems to be a very intensified experience ...... there maybe many many many other variables that contribute to an imbalance i dont know but with that imbalance (for both the killer and the 1 killed), at the soul level, a being may decide according to that being the best way to balance that imbalance. There is no obligation that hey u killed someone ..... go down there and be killed too....... at the soul level we are very very very wise beings and through our own reflections and moving deeper into our inner core, we are able to decide and make perfect decisions on how to balance our energy among many many other things.

Death is seen very differently at the soul level where our true being is .... as compared to our limited human perspective and ego.

1 of the 5 difficult questions for our egos to wrestle with is very applicable here???

WHO AM I ??

that question is one of the pillars of all this fear of death and other misunderstandings about death......

we do not kow who we truly are for if we truly knew who we truly are, we will fear not.
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:28 am

captain_fred wrote: for me personally (like soccer said) we're all going to die and I've accepted that. but it's HOW and WHEN that concerns me and I feel like I'm also speaking for a majority of people.
So who is asking this/these question(s)?

captain_fred wrote:how often do we hear the age someone died and make comments like, "gone too soon" or "so young". this has to do with WHEN the person dies. how often do we fear someone dying by getting shot, car accident, some terrible disease and just can't help but get overcome with grief because of HOW the person died?

the same way insurance systems operate. They will pay up if a person smoked himself/himself to death but they won't pay if that person committed suicide. They are both suicides, no? But time is the important factor here. They dont wanna hear gone too soon.

The brother minister has already made important points on the gone too soon, sad etc so I won't add more.

captain_fred wrote:that's where the fear is in my opinion. going too soon, and going through harsh means.
if we think we r our bodies, then ok. If we think this meat is who we truly are, then ok.

captain_fred wrote:some people are able to say good bye to friends and love ones before departing. like some old people are able to say, "the time is near. I'll be leaving soon". they can feel it coming you know? and some people when their parents die at the age of say 96 etc., they don't cry as much because the know and accept that at such an age death is only natural and normal. but suppose a 4 year old kid loses their mom when the mom is about 34. that's just rough. that's where the fear of death lies. it's surprising nature (you don't know WHEN or HOW)

what do you think?
what if i tell you you already know how you are going to go out? Tupac knew he would die young and he knew how he was going to die and sang it in a lot of his songs. A statement he once made was, i know how im going to die, it won't be people screaming, noise.... It will be quiet and im just going to fade out. He died in hospital quietly from bullet wounds he suffered. Somehow he knew.

If your conscious mind gets in the way, fear will dominate your thoughts and so called death (if there is anything like that). the shock of someone departing unannounced is crazy to think about but that is because we are not in tuned with who we are. We are not in tuned with spirit. If you could remember or get a glimpse of yourself, of what happens when you fall asleep, places YOU (yes, the true-real YOU) go, visit, you will know there is nothing called death.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:04 am

quophi aletse wrote:kids and babies come into this world and die shortly not by accident but with an important purpose of giving the mother and family an opportunity to look at certain issues, or perhaps bring a family in disunity together, etc etc etc and etc ........ there are many reasons why a kid will just come into this world and die shortly ......
i remember how my friend Diane, a shaman who lives in London told me how she used to see her nephew who died a few months after he was born. The spirit/soul of this baby visited her a few times and told her the reason why it left the body so young. It was a lesson for her (Diane's) brother and the wife. The baby showed her what those two did in a previous life and the agreement they made prior to coming into this life. We don't understand any of this on the conscious level so we go crazy when a little baby passes on and break into hysterical tears and emotions. Human life is too tough.

quophi aletse wrote:my understanding of karma is that it is self imposed ...... if u kill someone in this life, u are not REQUIRED to come back into the world and be killed ..... my understanding is that if i kill someone in this life, there is or maybe an imbalance imprinted at the soul level due to many variables such as the energy that the person i killed sent my way as i killed him/her which will be a very powerful intensified energy as the experience of being kill seems to be a very intensified experience ...... there maybe many many many other variables that contribute to an imbalance i dont know but with that imbalance (for both the killer and the 1 killed), at the soul level, a being may decide according to that being the best way to balance that imbalance. There is no obligation that hey u killed someone ..... go down there and be killed too....... at the soul level we are very very very wise beings and through our own reflections and moving deeper into our inner core, we are able to decide and make perfect decisions on how to balance our energy among many many other things.

One of the I killed you in a previous life or hurt you badly reciprocal/give back lesson is when you see someone who is looking after a disabled parent or child, mentally retarded individual who is being taken care of by another. The carer is completely dedicated helping and being of assistance to the one who can't take care of himself/herself. And the mentally retarded or disabled individual has their own lessons. There are so many things that go on in the background that many of us are not aware of.
And apparently there are more souls waiting for disabled bodies than there are souls waiting to get in healthy bodies. The lessons or the experince souls gain in incomplete bodies is major and this explains the reason why the waiting list is long.

To add more, as its been said, most doctors today through past life regressions and others sources were soldiers in previous lives who murdered a lot of people. They are now healing, restoring or saving lives (for better use of the word, life), what they took away, they are giving back to the universe or GOD (and GOD used here is not some fockin man looking deity living in the sky and watching things happen, but 'all that is', 'what is', everything in existence).

Will pause here for now........
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)