Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Coach Prekese » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:37 pm

i think i have to stop visiting this osofo joint. :roll: :roll: :roll:

hope you guys see the light oneday

may the good Lord be with you all!!!
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc

Postby Mapepe » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 pm

U guys are saying some powerful things here oo. Be careful when crossing the highway cos I believe there is a powerful force there :lol:
Magnetic fields and electric fields dey around this earth and u don't know just when it would ignite fire :lol:

What do u guys suggest folks worship? Point is all the religions on earth all have flaws!! So no one can say this religion or that religion is better. Rosicrucian? Eckankarist, bhudist, Moslem? What? They all have their negativities so leave Christians alone :lol:
Mapepe
MSc
MSc

Re: THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE

Postby Q' lypse » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 pm

*whistling*
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby deciiva » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:17 pm

God v the Devil is a Mis-match :lol: :lol: :lol:

For a start God owns EVERYTHING, the Devil in contrast owns NOTHING. He was created like all of us

God is omnipotent: He is all-powerful.
God is omniscient: He is all-knowing.
God is omnipresent: He is present everywhere.

The Devil, in sharp contrast, does not reflect none of these Divine Attributes. Satan has LIMITED negative Power, tho he is powerful than any man, and more powerful than most angels. But he is not anywhere near to being the equal of God. Not even close.
That Short-Man doesn't have even a DOT of Positive Power :lol:

His knowledge is Limited, and he can't know all of our thoughts.

And while God is everywhere at the same time, Satan can be in only one place at one time.

Remember God is the one SUSTAINING the Devil everyday :lol:
lol

Satan is not the being people make him out to be. I, a common ME, met him 10x this year in the 66Days between Tuesday 10.16.12 - Friday 12.21.12 10:40pmET all the time to be kicked out from Our LifePath as God regained and RESTORED good things for Ghana

...and I am here :D :lol:

He can do nothing in the life of the Christian without God's permission. ZERO :mrgreen:

Humanity need to trust God. The Maker of ALL Things seen & Unseen
deciiva

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:54 am

Why is this a sticky? :roll: Why no dark side of the Koran?
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Postby maradona » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:Why is this a sticky? :roll: Why no dark side of the Koran?

who gives a sh1t about the koran.? MCHEWWW
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:56 am

maradona wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:Why is this a sticky? :roll: Why no dark side of the Koran?

We need to expose them too, no?
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Postby maradona » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:23 am

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
maradona wrote:

We need to expose them too, no?

leave them alone. they are exposing themselves. :lol: :lol: :lol:
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:00 am

the followers of Islam are not shouting and shoving it in the world's throat that they are the ultimate or their holy book is the best that ever landed on this planet by fax from heaven.

And everyone must abide by it
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:08 am

Here is the deal bro...

deciiva wrote:God v the Devil is a Mis-match :lol: :lol: :lol:

For a start God owns EVERYTHING, the Devil in contrast owns NOTHING. He was created like all of us

God is omnipotent: He is all-powerful.
God is omniscient: He is all-knowing.
God is omnipresent: He is present everywhere.

Omnipresent: This means GOD is everywhere and everything. Including the phantom you Christians call Satan. Massa, after uttering that line, God being omnipresent, everything else you say in nonfa (background noise, won't make sense)..

This is what Hinduism has been saying for 5000 years. God is all things and God is everywhere.

deciiva wrote:The Devil, in sharp contrast, does not reflect none of these Divine Attributes. Satan has LIMITED negative Power, tho he is powerful than any man, and more powerful than most angels. But he is not anywhere near to being the equal of God. Not even close.
That Short-Man doesn't have even a DOT of Positive Power :lol:

His knowledge is Limited, and he can't know all of our thoughts.

And while God is everywhere at the same time, Satan can be in only one place at one time.

Remember God is the one SUSTAINING the Devil everyday :lol:
lol

Satan is not the being people make him out to be. I, a common ME, met him 10x this year in the 66Days between Tuesday 10.16.12 - Friday 12.21.12 10:40pmET all the time to be kicked out from Our LifePath as God regained and RESTORED good things for Ghana

...and I am here :D :lol:

He can do nothing in the life of the Christian without God's permission. ZERO :mrgreen:

Humanity need to trust God. The Maker of ALL Things seen & Unseen

Nonfa, background noise.... Your omnipresent statement just debunked all this. This is you wanting drama, its all a game for your mind to play with.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby The Prince » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Maybe this man might help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8aUePyeFy8.

Peace.
The Prince
JSS
JSS

Postby k.sankofa » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Omnipresent: This means GOD is everywhere and everything. Including the phantom you Christians call Satan.

q, i have also always felt that based on christian belief god and the devil are both ideas embodied in the supreme being. that is the state of good (god) and the state of bad/evil/sin (devil/satan) exist within the same being. the struggle is about finding the balance.

why would a man created by a god (the good) in its own image struggle with bad/evil/sin? this cannot be unless the evil existed with the good in the person of the "god." don't forget that the "god" (good) created all things. and if there was no "bad" or the concept of bad within that good, then evil/sin could not have emerged from the creation of that good. god and devil/satan are therefore opposing attributes or energies that make up the supreme being, and hence man, the image of that being.

the christian quest, as is in other religions, hinges on exhibiting the good and banishing the evil. thus, a desire to separate the good (god) from the evil (devil/satan) into two distinct beings as opposed two attributes within the same being. it makes for a much easier sell.

i don't think this is a novel idea but i don't want to put all my thoughts here . . .
k.sankofa
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:29 pm

k.sankofa wrote:
Omnipresent: This means GOD is everywhere and everything. Including the phantom you Christians call Satan.

q, i have also always felt that based on christian belief god and the devil are both ideas embodied in the supreme being. that is the state of good (god) and the state of bad/evil/sin (devil/satan) exist within the same being. the struggle is about finding the balance.

why would a man created by a god (the good) in its own image struggle with bad/evil/sin? this cannot be unless the evil existed with the good in the person of the "god." don't forget that the "god" (good) created all things. and if there was no "bad" or the concept of bad within that good, then evil/sin could not have emerged from the creation of that good. god and devil/satan are therefore opposing attributes or energies that make up the supreme being, and hence man, the image of that being.

the christian quest, as is in other religions, hinges on exhibiting the good and banishing the evil. thus, a desire to separate the good (god) from the evil (devil/satan) into two distinct beings as opposed two attributes within the same being. it makes for a much easier sell.

i don't think this is a novel idea but i don't want to put all my thoughts here . . .

but you already have :lol: :lol: .... The whole god/evil thing makes for good drama. Jack/blowman vs Killer!! With this, you have a long script. As someone said, the whole bible is a PLAY. That is why the text is called SCRIPT -tures.. Its a written script. Good drama...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Mapepe » Fri May 03, 2013 8:05 pm

humans wrote that bible and a damned catholic pope decided which of the books to put together. a human decided which of the books to put together. science does make the bible seem stupid.

folks, if you want a way out, just shun religion in its entirety! they are all fakes and some do have some good tho. just believe there is a powerful force up there (God) and let the damned christians, moslems etc. #%!& around like they now
Mapepe
MSc
MSc

Postby Fatso » Fri May 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Mapepe wrote:humans wrote that bible and a damned catholic pope decided which of the books to put together. a human decided which of the books to put together. science does make the bible seem stupid.

folks, if you want a way out, just shun religion in its entirety! they are all fakes and some do have some good tho. just believe there is a powerful force up there (God) and let the damned christians, moslems etc. #%!& around like they now

And the damn Pope also opened the eyes of Martin Luther to tell the world we were being duped? Judas sold Jesus out to his murderers. Both Judas and the murderers thought they were punishing him and putting him away for good. We all know what happened after his death. The faith blossomed and spread. I agree with you that the Pope and these organized religious leaders had an agenda but they could never figure out God had already check-mate their every move. Their fraud is there to see if you don't read the bible as a novel. Moreover, their deeds confirm most of them serve the devil anyway.
Fatso
BSc
BSc

Postby ZONE4C » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:14 pm

... very funny indeed ... as the saying goes there is nothing new under the sun .... I remember when I was engaged in this kind of arguments in the streets of Genova ... and it was even more amusing the idea that centuries if not millennial before my existing men and women tried this same exercise in the attempt to prove the non existence of God ... or even to put Him on par to the (devil or satan).

... however pleasant sometimes these logics can be to the philosophycal mind, or apt as answers they can be for the non believer to attempt to confuse the believer .... the question I always ask is: WHAT NEXT ?? .... once we are able to establish that God does not exist or we succeed to equate Him to the devil ... what next ?? how would that help explain our genesis ... or our here after ??
At least the real faith in God comes with a promise ... but what about faith in the devil ?? ... or should we go by the biblical promise satan made to Christ when he took him the mountain ?? that is to bow down to him in exchange of all the glories of earth ??
.... maybe that oldman was right after all ... that evil pays faster .... as an example, he cited examples of the current class of global leadership .... even our reward system ... those who kill are more reward than those who save ... generals and colonels etc... in relation to doctors or nurses, and those who manufacture those weapons are even more rewarded and also worshiped are those who give the green light to take lives away ... head of states ....

..... well I am not saying I agree with him ... but if what he said is true .... then maybe there will someday be a reward for those who believe in God as well, if those who believe in the devil are rewarded now ....

..... institutionalized religion is something else it does not explain God ... nor do those who own them ... I think here is where sometimes we make the mistake and we get confuse .... what can a church like the catholic church, or protestant, or Islam or even the neo churches we see everywhere in Ghana (maybe the situation is the same in other parts of Africa) like mushrooms tell more about God, than the living book that explains God ?? ... I mean creation itself ... the natural laws the celestial bodies obey to make life on earth possible ... the laws of the soil ... that makes a grain of seed reproduce itself ... a process that has sustain life on earth since the start of time ... if not for Monsanto who is trying to alter that and put it under the control of man (this is a direct attack to God, let's see what he will do).

..... how long should we have to wait .... or what did we living today do to suffer and die simply because Adam chose to listen to Eve instead of God ... is a question I keep asking myself ... and the fact that I have not gotten satisfactory answers to them is no passport to conclude that God does not exist ... or even equate Him to satan.
ZONE4C
BSc
BSc

Postby Banku Bodorr » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:36 pm

You are all blaspheming and misrepresenting scripture to suit your evil beliefs. Satan is a liar and lying to you. Please repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior before its too late. Heaven is real and so hell is real.
1. We are all sinners [ Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;]
2. The wages of sin is death. God is holy and will never ever tolerate sin. He punishes sin whichever way He wants to. [ Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. ] Unless you all repent, you will perish and go to hell. Your opinion doesn't count here. Whether you believe it or not you will go there when you die unless you repent and believe in Jesus Chris. [ Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death
3.Repent Now ! Repent now ! [ Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
4.Life does not end when you die. You decide now where you will spend eternity and here are your options : 1. Heaven [ where the God you are insulting lives ] or 2. Hell [ where satan who is deceiving you will burn forever ] Make the right choice. If you will repent and call on the name of the Lord Jesus Chris, you will be saved. [ Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Banku Bodorr
BSc
BSc

Postby indiapowers666 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:19 pm

hi there is a greate man from indian, who have powers to help other\, do you know any sprite call the greate hamzard.that was the srite that the king pharo of egypt was using but, there is a spritualist from indian who is having it do you want to get quick money if yes this dont cost you much like ghana one, like you are looking for money you are poor why they chaged you milloins before giving you the money is a lie ok no sika doro cost more dan five milloin in this wold, alot have used the powers dr. bekery dr. lord dickson, if you want to charm some one for me expecialy the sakawa boys you will call the sprite by your self send him to charm the person in just few hours is a locket in your neck you only will see the sprite no one else will see him ok if you want to send something to usa that you dont want to pass immigration call the sprite he will send you to usa 2minutes no noe can kill you in this earth unless is your time if some one poison you you will vomet all or the glass will brake in your hand, is sprite you will contlo him by your self ok
if you have a bussness and you want to wine contract call him he will get you soon, to chant some one outside the country for money is very sinple politician can used this sprite, to wine, simple to buy rice the sprite will blessed it do big party any who wil eat orsmell it or see it will vote for you, and burry some in cemetry whall the ancestors in that town will come and vote for you put some in sea any fish will come and vote for but if you are not 20 years dont call me other wise the great leader of the temple will not do for you, if you can handle the sprite by your self dont call,To gain the power of invisibility, to make you invisible in terms of trouble of armed robbers
THE GREAT MYSTERIOUS MAGICAL DEVINE POWER OF THE GREAT AMAL HAMZAAD {The hidden spiritual The man who will hold such a secret HAMZAAD the world will be in his feet and will be too small for him.
THE WONDERS THAT THE GREAT HAMZAAD { THE SECRET ANGEL} WILL PERFORM FOR YOU.
1] To gain the power of invisibility, to make you invisible in terms of trouble of armed robbers ,no one will see you or witness your actions, the power permits you to penetrate anywhere unseen and un-notice. You can investigate someone without him noticing you even by using your camera will not be noticed. At anytime you want to be invisible to people eyes all you need to do is to hang this great AMAL HAMZAAD on your neck and hold it with your right hand and you will hold a mirror on your left hand look at yourself on the mirror and pronounce the magic word that i will send to you, you will not see
your face again on that mirror automatically you are invisible ,you can now go anywhere you wish to go. If you desire to make yourself visible, you will pronounce the second secret word and you will be automatically be visible to people.Police and army in WEST AFRICA use this great power for their protection and their investigations.
2] THE GREAT HAMZAAD { THE SECRET ANGEL} is also a messenger for you, for example; if you want your divorced wife or husband to come back to you , all you need to do is to hang THE GREAT HAMZAAD on your neck and hold it with your right hand and pronounce the secret word and mention the name of the person you wish to come back to you , at this moment THE GREAT HAMZAAD { THE SECRET ANGEL} will be on duty and within a few hours he or she will be pleading to came back to you. if you also wish that your boyfriend or girlfriend to came to you, you should follow the same process.
3] if you are traveling by air Incase a plane is about to crash THE GREAT HAMZAAD [ THE SECRET ANGEL] will safe you and will make you sleep immediately and take you out of the plane and land you on safety ground.
4] If you want to know anything past or present or condition and position of a person. get a white plate fill it with water and hang THE GREAT HAMZAAD on your neck and hold it with your right hand look into the plate of water and pronounce the secret word, the water will gradually change to blue color and you will see what you wish to see.
5]If you are looking for a job at a particular place ,hang THE GREAT HAMZAAD on your neck and hold it with your right hand and request to that i want this job ,mention the name of the job and i want this job to be offered to me.
6]if you want to get something from someone by telephone ,call him/her on phone use the same process he or she will send to you what are requesting , he or she must surely send it to you. e.g. if you are requesting money from him/her make sure that person is having up to that amount for example you need $2000 make sure he/she have up to $2000 or more , this will make your request faster. if not he/she will be worry looking for the money by all means.
7]if you are a student and you are sitting for examination THE GREAT HAMZAAD { THE SECRET ANGEL} will reveal the examination papers to you and if you request for answer it will reveal it to you.
8] If you are a footballer or goal keeper or basketball player, you will score many goals with the great power of HAMZAAD because He is with you as you are playing the football.
9] You can heal sick people with this power by placing your hand on
the sick person and pronounce the secret word and say be heal and so

THIS IS THE ROYAL TEMPLES OF INDIAN HIGH SPRITE
Powerful Money Talisman.
MONEY BELT
MONEY CHAIN
BUSINESS LOCKET OF CONTRACT
ATTRACTING CUSTOMERS
This talisman is very strong and powerful as there are many rituals and ceremonies involved In the preparation of the talisman so that the talisman is charged and will help you in solving all your money problems. This powerful Money Talisman will give you wealth, success and prosperity. People who are doing jobs will have promotion, good luck and success will be in you life. This talisman will give you success in every thing related to money. It will help you in banishing debts, all the obstacles that will be there in your life will be destroyed. This talisman will also help you to get any type of job that you are looking for so that you will be able to achieve all your goals.CONTACT MY EMAIL WITH YOUR NAME AND NUMBER.SBUCKLESS360@YAHOO.COM
I SUPER POWER WONDER RING.
CONQUER GREAT GENIE, JINN POWERFUL GIANT.
SPIRITS CALLING FORMULA & TALISMAN.
POWER OF RUDRAKSH BEADS.
POWER LOVE TALISMAN.
PROTECT YOUR HOUSE FROM BLACKMAGIC...
SALEEMI TALISMAN TO REPEL EVIL ACTION.
SALEEMI POWER ATTRACTIVE LOVE RING.
SALEEMI POWER SUCCESS TALISMAN.
SALEEMI POWER TALISMAN FOR PROTECTION.
SALEEMI POWER WINNING RING.
VOODOO SALEEMI DOLLS.
MONEY TALISMANS.
SALEEMI POWER MAGIC PERFUME.
MAGIC SPELLS (Love, Money, Protection and more.)
GAY LOVE SPELLS.
SUPER BRAIN TONIC TABLETS.
SUPER SEXUAL POWER TABLETS.
SIXTH AND SEVENTH BOOK OF MOSES.
MYSTIQUE BRACELET.
EGYPTIAN ANKH WITH YELLOW SAPPHIRE.
DANGLASGEN@GMAIL.COM

BRING BACK YOUR LOVE OR RETRIEVE A LOST LOVE SPELL.
SPELL TO FIND YOUR REAL LOVE OR SOUL MATE.
SPELL TO HAVE A VERY STRONG LOVE RELATION.
SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR LOVE WHO IS WITH SOME ONE ELSE.
SPELLS TO REMOVE ANY OBSTACLES IN YOUR LIFE.
SPELL TO BRING MONEY AND BE RICH.
SPELL TO GET A GOOD JOB.
SPELLS FOR PROTECTION FROM ANYTHING.
HEALING SPELL.
BLACK MAGIC PROTECTION SPELL.
GAY LOVE SPELLS. SBUCKLESS360@YAHOO.COM

WEIGHT LOSS SPELLS.

SPELL TO BREAK A LOVE RELATION.

BANISHING SPELLS.

PROSPERITY SPELLS.

BLACK MAGIC SPELLS (LOVE, MONEY, SUCCESS).

OBEAH SPELLS (Obeah Love Spells, Obeah Money Spells ).

Spells to Stop A Divorce.
SBUCKLESS360@YAHOO.COM
indiapowers666
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Previous

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)