Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

Postby General Lucifer » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 pm

[url]For more of the shocking dark bible revealations check
http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/DarkBibleContents.htmhttp://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible7.http://www.nobeliefs.com/ [/url]

How some people who believe in an infallible Bible can accept these verses as God inspired, or morally uplifting goes to show the blinding nature of belief.

For if we believe these words as God inspired, then the killing of children and the raping of wives commanded by Jehovah must also come as an inspiration from HIM.

Let's start with some atrocities that Jehovah and his followers/worshippers committed.Meanwhile we would like to see followers of Jehovah point out any atrocities committed by Satan.Yes point out the dark side of Satan if you dare find as many.

Infact ,after finishing through the list of atrocities ,you will have no doubt that, pound for pound, Jehovah wins the bad guy title hands down.

1 .Raping And Killing
"Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished(raped)." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

2.Slay Old And Young
"And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and woman: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house." (Ezekiel 9:5-6)

Comment
These words, commanded by God, orders the slaying of not only women and the old, but of little children. These accounts of cold-blooded massacres occurred simply because people refused to accept Yahweh.
These phrases should give warning to anyone who knows a person who believes every word in the Bible.

For what sense of moral reasoning should we allow ourselves to admire such Biblical verses? Come on guys what do you think?

3.Washing Feet In Blood
"The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance. He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked." (Psalms 58:10)

Comment
How many "good" Christians realize that such a verse appears in the Bible? Of course most preachers keep these bloodthirsty words away from their congregations, and the few Christians who do come across these verses, re-interpret them for their own purposes, not realizing the impact these words can have on others.
Unfortunately the few that take these verses as God inspired can justify atrocities against anyone who they wish to define as "wicked."

To be continued

.[url][/url]
Last edited by General Lucifer on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby General Lucifer » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:49 pm

4. Kill Man, Woman, Infant
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and buttocks." (I Samuel 15:2-3)

Comment
No matter how one can justify possible crimes from adults, suckling infants have no means of acting out crimes. And what evil against God could the animals and little babies have possibly performed? Only an evil entity could kill innocent infants and animals, no matter what their parents and owners may have done. Also it appears this blood thirsty god contradicts himself when he commanded his followers: "Thou shall not Kill" .But now he ordered them to go and kill men,women and babies. :roll: Thank my goodness this blood thirsty god is not from Africa.

5.Kill All Unbelievers
"And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God..." (Deuteronomy 13: 5)

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" (Deuteronomy 13: 6)

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:8-9)

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." (Deuteronomy 13:15)

Comment
These severe laws commanded the members of the Hebrew religion to murder even their own children if they did not worship Yahweh (God).

These Bible words can justify, to a fanatical fundamentalist believer, the killing of friends or family simply because they may fail to change their beliefs.

Why anyone today would accept these words, much less allow them to exist in a sacred book goes against the nature of any tolerant and loving people.

It goes against the grain of common sense why Yahweh spared the lives of the gods who people are worshipping. Rather than killing the gods challenging him,Yahweh or Jehova goes for the soft target --He kills the worshippers,their babies and animals.

6.Slaughter Of Innocents
"And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain." (Deuteronomy 2:34)

"And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Hesbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities we took for a prey to ourselves." (Deuteronomy 3:6-7)

Comment
Such words helped give justification to mediaeval Crusaders who slaughtered men, women and children along their way to Jerusalem and stole the spoils of the cities. Even today, many Christian military men use Scripture to justify their actions.

If any soldier harbours doubt about killing his fellow humans, he need only consult a military chaplain or read the Bible to calm their worries. Even George Bush (the First), with Billy Graham beside him, proclaimed the Gulf War as "moral." George Bush (the Second) continued in his father's steps by killing thousands of Iraqi civilians in the Iraqi war. Such moral wars result in thousands of "utterly destroyed" innocent men, women and children.;

(For a few more examples [but not all] see also Deuteronomy 3:3, 7:2, 20:16-17 , 25:19; Joshua 6:21, 8:26, 10-28-40; Numbers 31:17-18; I Samuel 15:3; Isaiah 13:16; and Hosea 13:16)

Be aware that if you raise these issues(the bible crimes) with any of the blind faith pastors or hard core Born Again preachers, they will feel uncomfortable, get upset and tell you that the Devil is controlling your mind--the devil has possessed you.And that you should not think or ask questions about these crimes.

They will invoke the curse of Yahweh to frighten you.Fearing mongering has kept truth seekers as meek as lamb.Religion controlls you best if they can do your reasoning and thinking for you--they have you exactly where they want you if you can't think for yourself (just as most of our Black brothers worshipping an ancient mythical Jewish god are doing.)

And if you dare mention African traditional beliefs,they would cut you off and brand you as "Obosom worshipper'.

Lucifer is not a fan of worshipping deities,whether it's Obosom or Yahweh although I believe in a higher power. I just don't do worship period. Pastors and Preachers have used the name of Yahweh to dole out of me, 1/10th of my salary for soooo long.Now I know better..

Young,inexperienced and trying to fit in to the church going bandwagon due to social pressure from friends and relatives, (because that's the norm these days) these so called men of god milked me well well.I was scared of jehova so I paid tithes and sunday collection amounting to thousands.The truth is that,Jehovah never get to spend my hard earned money.The preachers,pastors and their elders made a sucker out of Lucifer.

to be continued
Last edited by General Lucifer on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby Fremacious* » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:59 pm

:o :shock: :shock:
Fremacious*
Phd
Phd

Postby maradona » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Fremacious* wrote::o :shock: :shock:

if you are shocked by this then you havent seen nothing yet..jehovah is wicked, he kills people for fun, look at what he did to his own son. but yet idiots thinks jehovah loves them so much that he gave his son as a sacrifice. i wont be suprise if he beats the angels everyday like Ghanaian student. i think if anyone needs someone to follow master satan is the way to go.
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby General Lucifer » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:49 pm

7.Godly Mass Murder
"And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter." (I Samuel 6:19)

Comment
Here we have just one more instance of God performing mass murder, a sadistic killer far worse than Hitler, Attila the Hun or Pol Pot.

These verses should insult the intelligence of any person who thinks that the god given to the blackman by the whiteman possesses a loving nature.Where is the love when innocent babies are ripped into pieces?

No wonder- blacks are not progressing because they are worshipping a wrong entity whom the white man don't need any more.I would rather worship nature and science than a wicked jewish god who claims to be a supreme being.

One should not dismiss the Old Testament's repeated demand for the vilest atrocities as something peculiar to the early Hebrews. Even today, our most atrocious wars, terrorism and hate crimes occur around the world based on ancient religious beliefs, many of them coming directly from verses in the Old and New Testament and the Koran----these Holy books are based on Abrahamic religious tradition.

8. Moses' Mass Murder
"Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." (Numbers 31:16-18)

Comment
Moses commands the murder of approximately 100,000 young males and, roughly, 68,000 helpless women.

Consider women and children of your own family: No matter how sick they may lay, or how they may go against a religion, how would you feel if a man named Moses, claiming to speak for God, sent men into your house and hacked to pieces the women and male children?

Also, how would you react if they spotted a female child, dragged her off with them to do as they please with her? Note that these innocent virgins served for their own sexual pleasures.Rape!rape!! rape!!! horaaay!!!!

9.King David's Holocaust
"And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under the axes of iron, and made them pass through the brickkiln: and thus did he unto all the cities of the children of Ammon. So David and all the people returned unto Jerusalem." (II Samuel 12:31)

Comment
From the sacred scripts from the Bible we learn that the great King David carried out atrocities that rivaled the cruel acts from the holocaust of World War II. If we condemn the Nazi's for their atrocities, why should we not do the same for David's bloodthirsty actions?

king David is a blackman's Hero.Naming themselves and their children after this sadist,it won't be long before they starts naming their children after Adolf Hitler. Yes- blacks adore and worship all the bad things given to them by their white master race.Long ago,blacks were deceived into dumping their rich traditons,including their way of connecting to the real good God.

From that time ,the blackman has never look back and today he calls the few that still hold on to some of our good religious practices as inferior,dirty and Obosom worshippers.No race of people ever insult their tradition.The black man does it because he think he has been given something superior and civilised from his master. The question is--has it worked out well fo the blackman?

Have you ever seen the whiteman adopting any blackman's tradition ,including names like Ama,Kofi, Davi, Awuni and the like?The whiteman ain't stupid.He love what is handed to him by his forefathers.

to be continued
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:00 am

Let me just slide in here with a little bit of fun.

Standard bank or Stanbic bank (as it is known in Ghana and other countries) is a giant South African bank which has spread all over African countries growing economically. And the bank is still spreading. In South Africa alone, their main headquarters is in Johannesburg city centre. The size of this building is like a small city.

For any reader who doesn't know what Susu collectors are, they are self employed individuals who go from house to house, market places to sellers, to keep a certain amount of money for them (fixed amount I think) every week or so (it all depends on his/her customers) in return for a small profit. The agreement would be, to a certain time, the customer will ask for the monies the susu collector has been saving for them. You can say its like a human being bank on legs, but, it is too tiny (atomic size compared to a planet size bank), and they don't loan out money or have crazy bank charges. Its a humble way humble people go about their managing, saving their cash. (I hope my explanation of susu collector is ok-all these memories of susu come from childhood knowledge of susu collectors).

My point here is;
Yahweh's jealousy of other gods is equivalent to empiric Standard bank/Stanbic bank jealousy of a 5 foot 4 inch Susu collector I met back in Adum when i was going to buy some fine shoes from one of my brother's friends.

Yahweh, the self proclaimed creator of the Earth and everything in it (all animal and human species, plants), creator of billions of planets, countless stars and galaxies, the whole bloody universe, YET feels jealousy? :shock:

I am the one and only God, yet I am jealous. OF WHO? If you are the only God, then who are you jealousy of? :shock: Mental patient I tell you.
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:02 am

its not just you, i thought i knew the bible but it seems the wickedness of this goddamn god is endless. im always shocked to read more of these atrocities from the bible :shock:
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:13 am

maradona wrote:

if you are shocked by this then you havent seen nothing yet..jehovah is wicked, he kills people for fun, look at what he did to his own son. but yet idiots thinks jehovah loves them so much that he gave his son as a sacrifice. i wont be suprise if he beats the angels everyday like Ghanaian student. i think if anyone needs someone to follow master satan is the way to go.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby General Lucifer » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:24 pm

10. Utter Destruction, 1"And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and buttocks, with the edge of the sword." (Joshua 6:21)

Comment
These "God inspired" words give not a hint of mercy to innocent slaughtered women, children or the old.

After Moses and Aaron died, Joshua assumed command and the Israelites entered Jericho. Note that in the same siege, "all the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the Lord: they shall come into the treasury of the Lord" (Joshua 6:19)

In the battle of Ai, the Bible tells that twelve thousand, the whole population of Ai, got slaughtered. (Josh. 8:25)

Note that many invaders throughout history have used such words as justification for wars and looting.

11.Utter Destruction, 1
"And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and buttocks, with the edge of the sword." (Joshua 6:21)

Comment
These "God inspired" words give not a hint of mercy to innocent slaughtered women, children or the old.

After Moses and Aaron died, Joshua assumed command and the Israelites entered Jericho. Note that in the same siege, "all the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the Lord: they shall come into the treasury of the Lord" (Joshua 6:19)

In the battle of Ai, the Bible tells that twelve thousand, the whole population of Ai, got slaughtered. (Josh. 8:25)

Note that many invaders throughout history have used such words as justification for wars and looting.

12.Utter Destruction, 2
"Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree: And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place." (Deuteronomy 12:2-3)

Comment
The Lord, here commands the destruction of all the places where people worship other gods. There appears not a shred of religious tolerance here!

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own-- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."--Albert Einstein

(For other examples of utter destructions, see Numbers 21:2; Deuteronomy 3:6-7, 7:2, 13:15, 20:17, Judges 21:11, II Chronicles 20:23; I Kings 20-42; Isaiah 11:15, 15:3, 9, 18; Jeremiah 12:17, 25-9, 50;21, 26, 51:3; Daniel 11;44; Amos 9:8

To be continued--
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby General Lucifer » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:09 pm

13. Rip Up Pregnant Women
"
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)

Comment
Throughout the Bible, God smites those who do not believe in him or those who do not follow his commands. Here we have the grotesque description of infants dashed to pieces and pregnant women ripped up. Whatever rebellious nature an infant's father or mother may have had, it bears no justice to an innocent child or to an unborn fetus who could not possibly have rebelled against God, much less understood him.

Anyone who claims to love such a God, must accept infanticide as one of God's ugly revenges.

More to come

(See also Psalms 137:9)
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby General Lucifer » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm

God Creates Evil And Peace"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

Comment
Here it explicitly states that Jehovah creates evil as well as makes peace. Considering that since the invention of man-made religions there has always existed war, it appears that Jehovah likes war more than peace.Also,if Jehova in his own words said he created evil, why blame Satan for the evil Jehova created?It appears Satan is being made a scapegoat by those who haven't yet discovered the source of evil.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby OPIAMENSA » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 pm

General Lucifer wrote: ... kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves ...

This logic floors me ...

Kill those women who have had sex in the past. Keep the virgins for your sexual pleasure. My question is this - What do you do with the newly defiled virgins? Do you kill them too because they have had just had sex?

Only Yahweh can get away with this crazy logic!
OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS

Postby quophi aletse » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 pm

OPIAMENSA wrote:
General Lucifer wrote: ... kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves ...

This logic floors me ...

Kill those women who have had sex in the past. Keep the virgins for your sexual pleasure. My question is this - What do you do with the newly defiled virgins? Do you kill them too because they have had just had sex?

Only Yahweh can get away with this crazy logic!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yahweh has egotistical issues paaa ....... prime mover cannot act this way ...... prime mover cannot go to war with itself ....

yahweh is the projection of the ego onto deity by the egoic mind .....
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:59 am

General Lucifer wrote:God Creates Evil And Peace"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

CASE CLOSED! No Comment.
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby General Lucifer » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Evil From Yahweh
"Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?" (Lamentations 3: 38-39)

Comment
Here we have the little known verse that plainly asserts that evil as well as good comes from the mouth of God. At the same time, men who possess God given evil must endure punishment for God's cruel gift.

(see also II Samuel 12:1e1 and I Kings 14:10 "I will bring evil upon...")

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Evil Spirit Of The Lord, 1
"And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him." (I Samuel 16:23)

Comment
Here it specifically describes an evil spirit from God!

What religious killer could not also view this passage as justification for his evil nature?

Note that many murderers and serial killers have attributed the Biblical God to the reason for their slaughters. If believers feels so adamant about eliminating violence and pornography from secular literature, then why have they not seen that the Bible has influenced more deaths and atrocities than any other literature in the history of mankind?

(See also I Samuel 19:9)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Evil Spirit Of The Lord, 2
"And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand." (I Samuel 19:9)

Comment
Consider that many modern Judeo-Christians consider Jehovah the opposite of evil, yet here we have, again, the clear Biblical wording of evil coming from the Jehovah,the Jewish God.

In early Christian history, several Gnostic cults believed that the orthodox Church as well as the Old Testament, came from Satan. The Church, of course, labeled these Gnostics as heretics and burned their books as well as the heretics themselves.

Reading the Old Testament appears to affirm the observation that God and Satan, if not one in the same, at least work as a team. The story of Job's suffering also confirms Jehovah and Satan works as a team.Jehovah is having a big laugh in his mansion when believers pray to him to bind Satan.Why should Jehovah bind his working partner?. It's no surprise that the many all nights and deliverances by believers has not Stop the influence of Satan in their lives.Satan is Jehovah's best buddy.

(See also I Samuel 16:23)
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby General Lucifer » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:50 pm

[b]14.Yahweh Orders Adultery
"This said the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun." (II Samuel 12:11)

Comment
Here describes Yahweh the Hebrew god, not only condoning adultery, but literally causes it to happen

Note also, the strange assertion that God raises up evil, supposedly an act reserved for Satan. In fact, nowhere does the Bible accuse Satan of raising evil. Little do most faithful realize that they worship a raiser and creator of evil (for God's creation of evil, see Isaiah 45:7).

15.Happy To Kill Children
"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalms 137:9, KJV)

"How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock." (Psalms 137:9, New American Bible)

"Happy the man who shall seize and smash your little ones against the rock!" (Psalms 137:9, New American Bible)

"a blessing on anyone who seizes your babies and shatters them against a rock!" (Psalms 137:9, Jerusalem Bible)

Comment
Ask a Christian friend whether he or she should feel happy to dash a child against the rocks. Your friend will most likely stare at you in horror, much less believe this idea exists in their sacred Bible.

Many Churches have found this verse quite embarrassing. It gives no wonder why priests, Jews, and Christians alike, who quote from Psalms 137, always leave out this last verse.

(See also Isaiah 13:16; Hosea 13-16)

16. Human Sacrifice
"Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me." (Exodus 22:29)

Comment
This verse refers to human sacrifice which many primitive cultures practiced.

In the Canaanite world the Molech cult practiced human sacrifice and many scholars equate Yahweh with the Molech god. Explicit references to Molech appear in Lev. 18:21, 20:2-5; Jer. 32:35 and II Kings 23:10. Fortunately, few people believe in sacrificing humans directly to gods these days (but Christian leaders still sacrifice soldiers and innocent men, women, and children in the name of "freedom" and God).

(See also Gen. 22:1-19 for Abraham's will to sacrifice his son Isaac, and Judges 11)

17.More Than One God"Now I know that the LORD is greater than all gods: for in the thing wherein they dealt proudly he was above them." (Exodus 18:11)

Comment
Here we have the Bible alluding to the existence of more than one god.

Note that it does not say "the Lord is the only god" but rather that he "is greater than all gods."

History records that the ancient people in the area of the Middle East, including the Hebrews, believed in many goddesses and gods. Yahweh served only as their god, a god among many others.

"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are 20 gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."--Thomas Jefferson

18.The "Gods"
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." (Exodus 20:3)

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;" (Exodus 20:5)

Comment
Note this does not mean "I am the only god," but rather, that one shall not believe in other gods above the God of the Chosen People.

Scholars and archeologists know that the early Hebrews practiced polytheism.

Not only does the Bible describe the polytheism of the Hebrews but digs from archeological sites give evidence that these early people believed in many gods, or more accurately, goddesses. They have found many statuette goddesses among their living dwellings.

Monotheism appears later in the Bible. Historically, monotheism got taught by many Greek philosophers. Judaism later separated itself from the Hellenistic world with its belief in only one supreme deity.

In verse 20:5 we have here a god so jealous that he holds a grudge against the children of the fathers who hated him. Hardly a concept of a forgiving and loving God. And if not against the other gods, just who could God claim for his jealousy?

More to come(extreme porn in the dark side of th bible)
[size=18]
[/b][/size]
Last edited by General Lucifer on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby SIEGER » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:08 am

General Lucifer wrote:[b]14.Yahweh Orders Adultery
"This said the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun." (II Samuel 12:11)

Comment
Here describes Yahweh the Hebrew god, not only condoning adultery, but literally causes it to happen

Note also, the strange assertion that God raises up evil, supposedly an act reserved for Satan. In fact, nowhere does the Bible accuse Satan of raising evil. Little do most faithful realize that they worship a raiser and creator of evil (for God's creation of evil, see Isaiah 45:7).

15.Happy To Kill Children"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalms 137:9, KJV)

"How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock." (Psalms 137:9, New American Bible)

"Happy the man who shall seize and smash your little ones against the rock!" (Psalms 137:9, New American Bible)

"a blessing on anyone who seizes your babies and shatters them against a rock!" (Psalms 137:9, Jerusalem Bible)

Comment
Ask a Christian friend whether he or she should feel happy to dash a child against the rocks. Your friend will most likely stare at you in horror, much less believe this idea exists in their sacred Bible.

Many Churches have found this verse quite embarrassing. It gives no wonder why priests, Jews, and Christians alike, who quote from Psalms 137, always leave out this last verse.

(See also Isaiah 13:16; Hosea 13-16)

16. Human Sacrifice
"Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me." (Exodus 22:29)

Comment
This verse refers to human sacrifice which many primitive cultures practiced.

In the Canaanite world the Molech cult practiced human sacrifice and many scholars equate Yahweh with the Molech god. Explicit references to Molech appear in Lev. 18:21, 20:2-5; Jer. 32:35 and II Kings 23:10. Fortunately, few people believe in sacrificing humans directly to gods these days (but Christian leaders still sacrifice soldiers and innocent men, women, and children in the name of "freedom" and God).

(See also Gen. 22:1-19 for Abraham's will to sacrifice his son Isaac, and Judges 11)

17.More Than One God
"Now I know that the LORD is greater than all gods: for in the thing wherein they dealt proudly he was above them." (Exodus 18:11)

Comment
Here we have the Bible alluding to the existence of more than one god.

Note that it does not say "the Lord is the only god" but rather that he "is greater than all gods."

History records that the ancient people in the area of the Middle East, including the Hebrews, believed in many goddesses and gods. Yahweh served only as their god, a god among many others.

"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are 20 gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."

--Thomas Jefferson

18.The "Gods"
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." (Exodus 20:3)

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;" (Exodus 20:5)

Comment
Note this does not mean "I am the only god," but rather, that one shall not believe in other gods above the God of the Chosen People.

Scholars and archeologists know that the early Hebrews practiced polytheism.

Not only does the Bible describe the polytheism of the Hebrews but digs from archeological sites give evidence that these early people believed in many gods, or more accurately, goddesses. They have found many statuette goddesses among their living dwellings.

Monotheism appears later in the Bible. Historically, monotheism got taught by many Greek philosophers. Judaism later separated itself from the Hellenistic world with its belief in only one supreme deity.

In verse 20:5 we have here a god so jealous that he holds a grudge against the children of the fathers who hated him. Hardly a concept of a forgiving and loving God. And if not against the other gods, just who could God claim for his jealousy?

[size=24]More to come(extreme porn in the dark side of th bible
)
[/b][/size]

Wow!! i am waiting for the "More to come(extreme porn in the dark side of th bible" :lol: :lol:

charlie dis ur thread dey papaaa. I have save every bit of it and at the rite time i will deliver it to my dear christians... :lol: :lol:

rite now i dey busy waaa...hope y'all good?? :lol:
SIEGER
BSc
BSc

Postby General Lucifer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:08 pm

19. Boil and Eat Your Son"
And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son...." (II Kings 6:28-29)

Comment
According to the Bible, a horrible famine took place in Samaria where in desperation, the people ate whatever they could. The cannibalistic eating of a son may provide sufficient nutrition for a mother but disregards the puissant nature of humans to protect their young. Although the Bible does not explain if the son had already died or if the parent deliberately killed him for food, this dreadful example goes against human nature.

Long before bibles or written language, humans evolved as social animals that required the protection of their offspring. Only the dogmatic insistence of a belief-system could supersede the natural instincts of humans. Hopefully readers of the Bible who might one day experience a famine will not subvert their natural instinct for this kind of horrific example in Scripture. May I suggest that if you cannot control your belief to eat your children, sacrifice your priest and eat him instead; that way you gain far more protein for you and your children, and when you say grace, you'll have someone to really thank for your food.

20.Did Jephthah sacrifice his daughter to the Lord?(You judge)

Judges 11:30-39).
God had given him lots of victories in war. So Jephthah killed tonnes of enemies then had to burn his poor child when he got back.
When Jephthah returned to his home in Mizpah, who should come out to meet him but his daughter, dancing to the sound of tambourines! She was an only child. Except for her he had neither son nor daughter. When he saw her, he tore his clothes and cried, "Oh! My daughter! You have made me miserable and wretched, because I have made a vow to the LORD that I cannot break." "My father," she replied, "you have given your word to the LORD. Do to me just as you promised, now that the LORD has avenged you of your enemies, the Ammonites. But grant me this one request," she said. "Give me two months to roam the hills and weep with my friends, because I will never marry." "You may go," he said. And he let her go for two months. She and the girls went into the hills and wept because she would never marry. After the two months, she returned to her father and he did to her as he had vowed.

Comment: What did Jephathat vowed to Yahweh? He promised/or Vowed to sacrifice his only virgin daughter to Yahweh if Yahweh give him victory over his enemies.
And did Yahweh gave him vicory? Yes,according to the Bible, So what happened to the daughter? Well--you be the judge.

It appears Yahweh gets really happy when the object of sacrifice is a human flesh and blood.Is Yahweh a blood thirsty god? Is Yahweh better than Satan?

Human sacrifice is supposed to be done by Satan but why did the supposedly all powerfull, all-merciful, all-loving accept human sacrifice? .Look how Abraham nearly slashed the throat of his Issac when Yahweh commanded him to.Is Yahweh the Jewish god really a supreme being as Christians claims. Why did he need blood or smoke from burnt flesh to make him high or happy?
[size=18]

[More to come(Extreme porn in the dark side of the Bible0
The following topics would be quoted and discussed:
Biblical pornography
The sacred penis
Fatal orgasm
Expose her breasts!
Cain's Wife?
Incestuous relations
David uncovers himself
Death to adulterers
Passing wind
Drugs and aphrodisiacs
Eat human feces!
Eating dung and drinking piss
Boil and eat your son
Fecal disposal
God given hemorrhoids
God's bowel diseases
God's fecal fetish
Howl and strip naked
Piss crimes
Pisseth against walls
Prophesy in the nude

And More----- From here we will take a U-turn to look at
Yahweh(akaJehovah) , Satan, Jesus, Heaven--under which we would discuss

The back parts of Yahweh
Beasts in heaven
The brethren of Jesus
Christ with horns
Christ's temper
Curse the earth
Get thee behind me Satan
The final lie
Fire from the Lord
Fire of Jehovah
Jehovah casts stones
Jehovah rejoices your death
Jehovah 'The Jealous'
Jehovah's fiery serpents
Jehovahman of war
Jehovah & Satan the same?
I came not to send peace
I come to send fire
Jesus not entirely good
Jesus reveals himself
Jesus' servants would fight
Jesus will kill children
Pray in the closet
Promise to return
Sacrifice or suicide?
The wrathful God
Wars must be
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby OPIAMENSA » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:08 am

I am tuned in to this and await yor next round of biblical facts about this thing called Yahweh.
Meanwhile here is a thought - the christian communion is a cannibalistic ritual. They actually say during mass that "they will eat his flesh and drink his blood". Feh! Vampires and Cannibals. Piss on all christians!
OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 am

OPIAMENSA wrote:I am tuned in to this and await yor next round of biblical facts about this thing called Yahweh.
Meanwhile here is a thought - the christian communion is a cannibalistic ritual. They actually say during mass that "they will eat his flesh and drink his blood". Feh! Vampires and Cannibals. Piss on all christians!

interesting thread by the general on the old testament .....

but piss on all christians de3 opia ad3n?? :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)