Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Is he Africa's Greatest.....???

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

Postby Hassim » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 pm

AsylumDowner wrote:
Hassim wrote:
dr.luv wrote:This Uganda dude is upset for nothing. Please take your yeye names elsewhere, we are talking about international boxers here ok? :lol: just ask everyone from the Americas to Australia who the prof is and you will have your answer. None knows about the names you're trying to force on us. Just so you know, we have plenty of boxers in Ghana who're on the same level as the names you mentioned :lol: ,it's the prof we are talking about here,not a feel good article 8)

I'll tell u what, the dude is not upset. He is just trying to get Ghanaians all riled up, by playing the role of sh*t disturber. Could be a distant relative of Ayo Akinfe.

With all due respect that honorary role of sh+t disturber is played beautifully by our august fella - Alahaji No - AKA Doctor No... This Ugandan is just trying hard to be like our Kwame moma
:lol: :lol:

The good "Doctor" works hard at his chosen designation as forum pest, but he'll have to work a little harder to nail down the "undisputed" title. :lol:
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Postby dr.luv » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Hassim wrote:
dr.luv wrote:This Uganda dude is upset for nothing. Please take your yeye names elsewhere, we are talking about international boxers here ok? :lol: just ask everyone from the Americas to Australia who the prof is and you will have your answer. None knows about the names you're trying to force on us. Just so you know, we have plenty of boxers in Ghana who're on the same level as the names you mentioned :lol: ,it's the prof we are talking about here,not a feel good article 8)

I'll tell u what, the dude is not upset. He is just trying to get Ghanaians all riled up, by playing the role of sh*t disturber. Could be a distant relative of Ayo Akinfe.

I think he's upset or maybe disappointed about the fact that CNN (an international media powerhouse) doesn't recognise any of the names he's trying to force on us. Talking about CNN is on a mission... :lol:
dr.luv
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm

dr.luv wrote:
The Ugandan... wrote:Africa is not Ghana. :twisted:

John "The Beast" Mugabi was a bigger boxer. There is also Kassim Ouma “The Dream." A south paw and an ardent student of the sweet science. :lol:
And then there is Sharif Bogere. :lol: :lol:

How come CNN doesn't know them? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Hassim wrote:
The Ugandan... wrote:
dr.luv wrote:
The Ugandan... wrote:
dr.luv wrote:

John "The Beast" Mugabi was a bigger boxer. There is also Kassim Ouma “The Dream." A south paw and an ardent student of the sweet science. :lol:

In case you didn't know, CNN is not an all knowing organization. They also have agendas to push too.

The question is do you know them? Any casual follower of the sweet science knows these guys.

I don't know them and not sure if CNN has an agenda to push nelson...

You've got to be kidding! Marvin Haggler vs John "The Beast" Mugabi was a classic.

Kassim Ouma's story alone will win you over, but when you see him at his best, you will be floored.

Sharif Bogere is a legend in the making.

CNN has several agendas. This is their feel good story. However, if you want a more touching story look up Kassim Ouma "The Dream."
Nelson should be applauded for what he has done and continues to do for the sport and Ghana. That alone makes him bigger than the rest.

You are obviously confusing the objective of this story. It is about selecting THE GREATEST AFRICAN BOXER, not the most moving sob story. Yes we are all aware that Kassim Ouma was an abducted child soldier who eventually escaped to win a world title (?154 lbs.). Yes that's a very touching feel-good story but it does not necessarily put him in the running for greatest African boxer.

Now here's a question for you: Would you in all honesty vote John Mugabi, Kassim Ouma, or the other "John Schmo" into the International Boxing Hall of Fame?.......I didn't think so.

When we talk about the Greatest African Boxer, the only boxer who comes close to giving Azumah any meaningful challenge is Di*ck Tiger of Nigeria. Now go and wash your mouth with soap for daring to suggest that those 3 yahoos deserve any consideration for that lofty title. :oops:
damn, education be this :D
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Abena Kwabena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Hagler will beg to differ!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hgK-dmZ2Zg

John The Beast Mugabi was good but not a legend of the caliber of Azumah!
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Abena Kwabena wrote:

Abena Gyimifuo.
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby Abena Kwabena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:

Abena Gyimifuo.

Turbo kowyesani AKA 24/7 DRUNK
http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=152006
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby opambour » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Hassim wrote:
The Ugandan... wrote:
Hassim wrote:
The Ugandan... wrote:
dr.luv wrote:
The Ugandan... wrote:
dr.luv wrote:

In case you didn't know, CNN is not an all knowing organization. They also have agendas to push too.

The question is do you know them? Any casual follower of the sweet science knows these guys.

You've got to be kidding! Marvin Haggler vs John "The Beast" Mugabi was a classic.

Kassim Ouma's story alone will win you over, but when you see him at his best, you will be floored.

CNN has several agendas. This is their feel good story. However, if you want a more touching story look up Kassim Ouma "The Dream."
Nelson should be applauded for what he has done and continues to do for the sport and Ghana. That alone makes him bigger than the rest.

You are obviously confusing the objective of this story. It is about selecting THE GREATEST AFRICAN BOXER, not the most moving sob story. Yes we are all aware that Kassim Ouma was an abducted child soldier who eventually escaped to win a world title (?154 lbs.). Yes that's a very touching feel-good story but it does not necessarily put him in the running for greatest African boxer.

Now here's a question for you: Would you in all honesty vote John Mugabi, Kassim Ouma, or the other "John Schmo" into the International Boxing Hall of Fame?.......I didn't think so.

When we talk about the Greatest African Boxer, the only boxer who comes close to giving Azumah any meaningful challenge is Di*ck Tiger of Nigeria. Now go and wash your mouth with soap for daring to suggest that those 3 yahoos deserve any consideration for that lofty title. :oops:
You don't know what you're talking about. "The Beast" was a better boxer ( and a hall of famer) than your idol.

Wait a minute: Are we talking about the same John Mugabi who was nearly decapitated by "Terrible" Terry Norris, losing his jr. middleweight title BY FIRST ROUND KNOCK-OUT? :shock: .....The same John Mugabi who was destroyed by Gerald "The G-Man" Mcllelan, again BY FIRST ROUND KNOCK-OUT? Do you, sir, have no sense of shame mentioning this loser's name, in the same breath, as The Professor's?

I rest my case.

yup :lol: :lol: :lol:
opambour
BSc
BSc

Postby KD » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Hassim wrote:
Wait a minute: Are we talking about the same John Mugabi who was nearly decapitated by "Terrible" Terry Norris, losing his jr. middleweight title BY FIRST ROUND KNOCK-OUT? :shock: .....The same John Mugabi who was destroyed by Gerald "The G-Man" Mcllelan, again BY FIRST ROUND KNOCK-OUT? Do you, sir, have no sense of shame mentioning this loser's name, in the same breath, as The Professor's?

I rest my case.

Be nice to foreigners :lol: :lol: :lol:
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Abena Kwabena wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:

Abena Gyimifuo.

Ogyimifuo.
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby Abena Kwabena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Abena Kwabena wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:

Abena Gyimifuo.

24/7 Drunk
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:We are talking about world class boxing you UGANDAN PIG! NOT garbage and trash!! No one has achieved what the professor did!!

Get out of my face or I will come at you like the professor use to!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

We all know he's Ugandan...why add his nationality to the insult? This is no different from Luis Aragones or John Terry adding "black" to insult Thierry Henry or Anton Ferdinand :idea:
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Abena Kwabena wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:

Abena Gyimifuo.

24/7 Drunk

I always knew you were referring to yourself as THE 24/7 DRUNK.

What a fockin dumb arsshole IDIOT !!

You quoted your own annuss.

Thanks for the confession, finally.

Now, GTFO with your bula chasing spree.

Fockin ugly alcoholic prostitute.

Kwaseabiba.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Kofi Jolof wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:We are talking about world class boxing you UGANDAN PIG! NOT garbage and trash!! No one has achieved what the professor did!!

Get out of my face or I will come at you like the professor use to!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

We all know he's Ugandan...why add his nationality to the insult? This is no different from Luis Aragones or John Terry adding "black" to insult Thierry Henry or Anton Ferdinand :idea:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay loser!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Ghanaian DOG!!!

Do you honestly think if he had called him a British Bastard it would have been an issue??/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get your dumb typing out of my face!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning!! I am kissing the money John Boye Style...

Postby Kofi Jolof » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay loser!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Ghanaian DOG!!!

Do you honestly think if he had called him a British Bastard it would have been an issue??/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get your dumb typing out of my face!!

Ok. When Luis Aragones called Thierry Henry "a black son of a bitch" or John Terry (allegedly) called Anton Ferdinand "a black cunt" I hope you weren't outraged. Some insults can stand on their own w/o adding nationality/race/ethnicity esp. when those affiliations are already obvious.
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby Abena Kwabena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:

Abena Gyimifuo.

24/7 Drunk

I always knew you were referring to yourself as THE 24/7 DRUNK.

What a fockin dumb arsshole IDIOT !!

You quoted your own annuss.

Thanks for the confession, finally.

Now, GTFO with your bula chasing spree.

Fockin ugly alcoholic prostitute.

Kwaseabiba.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

You definitely act like a 24/7 Drunk on this forum.
24/7 Drunk
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby dr.luv » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Hassim wrote:

I think he's upset or maybe disappointed about the fact that CNN (an international media powerhouse) doesn't recognise any of the names he's trying to force on us. Talking about CNN is on a mission... :lol:
dr.luv
BSc
BSc

Postby The Ugandan... » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Hassim wrote:
The Ugandan... wrote:
Hassim wrote:
The Ugandan... wrote:
dr.luv wrote:
The Ugandan... wrote:
dr.luv wrote:

You don't know what you're talking about. "The Beast" was a better boxer ( and a hall of famer) than your idol.

I rest my case.
At the end, the Beast took on fights he didn't prepare for and paid the price but that doesn't take away from the fact that he was a good boxer and is a hall of famer. :twisted:

The professor went in first because he fought before "the Beast" was born. :)
The Ugandan...
BSc
BSc

Postby dr.luv » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Hall of fame in mumbasa or kigali? :lol:
dr.luv
BSc
BSc

Postby Doctor No » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Africa's greatest ever boxer is penis Tiger Ihetu of Nigeria...you better believe that.
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

PreviousNext

Return to Boxing