Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

D.K Poison wants his money back

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

Postby keen observer » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Chillman! wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Chillman! wrote:If i am correct, this is about the 3rd time am hearing this story. The first was about 8 years ago.

BTW, i don't believe there're any docs backing those claims... any other folk would have tremble during 'em times to be in the good books of 'em head of states.

Things are different now. Just pay the man and let him enjoy the cash b4 he goes 6ft under... haba! :P

They should pay him for what? The man was literally a state property!! The government fully funded all his activities. He was given a house and the NSC pays his retirement package.
Massa, what u mean by state property? State property for whia? Even if the state funded all his activities dat doesn't mean the state 4 squeeze am for e $$.... $$ dat was promised to be refunded!

Was the house and the package given him a form of compensation for d cash he parted wif?

I don't think you were alive during that era. He was considered a state employee then. All the money he made went to the state, not to him.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Obielord » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Ekow wrote:
Datusman wrote:
Ekow wrote:
Datusman wrote:Pay the man , this was a well known case. I remember as an eight year old DK came to Kumasi Sports stadium and we were all rushing to meet him.

were you singing?

DK
DK
DK

Ekow u know we were singing his name, he came in one of those Golf cars that Acheampong was giving the women for their Azz.

eii he got Golf car and Estate House
good for him

The question is, how did he get it? The same way those women got it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby ChocIce? » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:38 pm

keen observer wrote:
Chillman! wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Chillman! wrote:If i am correct, this is about the 3rd time am hearing this story. The first was about 8 years ago.

BTW, i don't believe there're any docs backing those claims... any other folk would have tremble during 'em times to be in the good books of 'em head of states.

Things are different now. Just pay the man and let him enjoy the cash b4 he goes 6ft under... haba! :P

They should pay him for what? The man was literally a state property!! The government fully funded all his activities. He was given a house and the NSC pays his retirement package.
Massa, what u mean by state property? State property for whia? Even if the state funded all his activities dat doesn't mean the state 4 squeeze am for e $$.... $$ dat was promised to be refunded!

Was the house and the package given him a form of compensation for d cash he parted wif?

I don't think you were alive during that era. He was considered a state employee then. All the money he made went to the state, not to him.
That b proper BULL if dat was the case. Chai, imagine rteceiving all 'em kotoku blows for the state? The communists then even didn't appreciate dat fockery! :P
ChocIce?
BSc
BSc

Postby 90th Minute Penalty » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 am

Ekow wrote:
Datusman wrote:
Ekow wrote:
Datusman wrote:Pay the man , this was a well known case. I remember as an eight year old DK came to Kumasi Sports stadium and we were all rushing to meet him.

were you singing?

DK
DK
DK

Ekow u know we were singing his name, he came in one of those Golf cars that Acheampong was giving the women for their Azz.

eii he got Golf car and Estate House
good for him

It's all good, as long as he didn't have to perform the same favours those women needed to perform to get it.
90th Minute Penalty
SSS
SSS

Postby Dr Zair » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Chillman! wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Chillman! wrote:
keen observer wrote:

That b proper BULL if dat was the case. Chai, imagine rteceiving all 'em kotoku blows for the state? The communists then even didn't appreciate dat fockery! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr Zair
SSS
SSS

Previous

Return to Boxing