Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Timothy Bradley SHOCKS Pacquiao

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

Postby wadada » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:08 am

The boxers are making the judges look stupid!!! Boxing has become corrupt entity :shock: :shock: :shock:
wadada
BSc
BSc

Postby Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 am

PROF. SALIVA wrote:Dunno about the whole fight BUT watching from rounds nine to twelve, Bradley jabbed jabbed jabbed and won every single round.

:twisted:

The most I would have given bradley is 9,10,11 may be 12 and that is it. The dude was just happy to survive. This is a disgrace but such is boxing
Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa
BSc
BSc

Postby rastaman » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 am

PROF. SALIVA wrote:Dunno about the whole fight BUT watching from rounds nine to twelve, Bradley jabbed jabbed jabbed and won every single round.

:twisted:

Dude, you need to watch more boxing :lol: :lol:
rastaman
MSc
MSc

Postby HANNI_X » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:14 am

Bradley wins. Congrats.
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc

Postby joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:18 am

It is what it is!! 8)
joekofi12 [Numo Tohba]
MSc
MSc

Postby Jato Rasta » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:20 am

wadada wrote:The boxers are making the judges look stupid!!! Boxing has become corrupt entity :shock: :shock: :shock:

The most currupt sport: Bradley did not win...never ever, it wasnt even close :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jato Rasta
BSc
BSc

Postby DMV » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:31 am

oh well, this is sport. pac did not lose but lost against Obama, black star won some...learn how to beat Zambia back in ghana, Miami realized they need bosh to win something, holland isnot all that, and messi is 10X better than CR7. and so far I C, ghana,CIV,Guinea,cameroon,and naija going through for africa.
DMV
Kindergarten
Kindergarten

Postby Hassim » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 am

Personally I am not surprised that the decision went to Bradley. Of course I would have preferred a Pacquiao win to help set up that much-anticipated showdown with Mayweather but it's becoming more and more apparent that Pacquiao has lost a step and might actually get embarrassed if he steps in the ring with Mayweather. It used to be that even when Pacquiao did not fight well he still had that one-punch knock-out power to end matters anytime he landed flush, but lately he seems to have lost that edge.

I am saddened by the fact that this result might jeopardize the fight that we've all been waiting for, but truth be told, Manny got away with the decision when he fought Juan Manuel Marquez. If the judges had given him the win in this fight in which he only showed up for the first half, and especially after getting that bogus decision against Marquez, that is what would have been a travesty and given boxing a black eye.

As hard as it is for most fans to see the big fight jeopardized by Manny's loss, I think the judges made the right call.
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Postby rastaman » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:00 am

Hassim wrote:Personally I am not surprised that the decision went to Bradley. Of course I would have preferred a Pacquiao win to help set up that much-anticipated showdown with Mayweather but it's becoming more and more apparent that Pacquiao has lost a step and might actually get embarrassed if he steps in the ring with Mayweather. It used to be that even when Pacquiao did not fight well he still had that one-punch knock-out power to end matters anytime he landed flush, but lately he seems to have lost that edge.

I am saddened by the fact that this result might jeopardize the fight that we've all been waiting for, but truth be told, Manny got away with the decision when he fought Juan Manuel Marquez. If the judges had given him the win in this fight in which he only showed up for the first half, and especially after getting that bogus decision against Marquez, that is what would have been a travesty and given boxing a black eye.

As hard as it is for most fans to see the big fight jeopardized by Manny's loss, I think the judges made the right call.

Dude, base your decision on this fight and this fight alone!! Pacman won at least 8 rounds
rastaman
MSc
MSc

Postby Hassim » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 am

rastaman wrote:
Hassim wrote:Personally I am not surprised that the decision went to Bradley. Of course I would have preferred a Pacquiao win to help set up that much-anticipated showdown with Mayweather but it's becoming more and more apparent that Pacquiao has lost a step and might actually get embarrassed if he steps in the ring with Mayweather. It used to be that even when Pacquiao did not fight well he still had that one-punch knock-out power to end matters anytime he landed flush, but lately he seems to have lost that edge.

Dude, base your decision on this fight and this fight alone!! Pacman won at least 8 rounds

You know what, too many people (including the commentators on the channel where I watched the fight) were scoring the fight based on crowd response. If you get the chance to watch the fight again check this out: There were so many instances where Bradley was making Manny miss repeatedly, yet the crowd cheered just because they had seen Manny throwing punches....and those commentators/"experts" were scoring the fight based on the response from the predominantly pro-Pacquiao crowd.
One of those jokers actually had Manny winning all 12 rounds :shock: :lol:

Funniest part of all, at some point in round 4 or 5, those commentators were screaming their heads off saying things like "Bradley's legs are gone!.....he is ready to go anytime" etc. etc. And these are supposed to be the experts. :lol: I don't know about you but the Bradley I saw may have looked awkward at times but his legs were never shot in the whole duration of the fight. In fact I saw him take total command of the fight after Manny won 4 straight rounds from round 2 to 5. After that Manny looked befuddled/tired, and when he threw, he hit mostly empty air. And get this: In the championship rounds, it was the fighter whose legs were supposed to be gone who was dictating the pace and taking the fight to
his much fancied opponent.

FYI fights are scored based on clean effective punching, defense, and ring generalship. That's what I based my scoring on, not on the fact that Manny had been gifted the decision in his fight with Marquez.
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Gucci財布

Postby Abigailiwo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:25 pm

map of maine sell phone plans raised fist marble floor self inking rubber stamp グッチトート
usb wi fi satisfaction guaranteed playstation usb converter pulling teeth purchase property in slovenia ルブタン 靴
villaware blender macao tire irons envirotex lite microsoft office 2000 downloads ルブタン アウトレット
golf wallpaper drawer pull and knobs potterybarnteen elissa RSS Marketing samosas dog stockings air 5
Abigailiwo
Kindergarten
Kindergarten

グッチGucci

Postby Abigailiwo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:27 pm

nec laptops di 824vup social network analysis potpourri piece ipod charge oobi baby filtersfast nokia 6600 covers woolrich jackets
woolrich parka
sexoffenders motion m1400 tablet pc paraffin heaters relatie geschenken polar alignment scope bed jacket neon beer sign pci ethernet obnoxious celtic guardian secret hair cure clarisonic mia 2
rj reynolds cleveland ohio 2 Way Radio Pair plant stants ultra one
Abigailiwo
Kindergarten
Kindergarten

グッチ バッグ

Postby Abigailiwo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:30 pm

canning pot kids lamps saturday morning cartoons cat pee hd monitor Moncler レディース
pasta dies cool puter mouse lipstick video opinel knife peonys proform pet724 lucy and desi nology spark plug wires rogers cell phone directory グッチ ショルダー
rolleicord cameras 22" lcd monitor servis moulinex receipts software canon a450 l equip 228 online interactive games hwm450 oil on canvas remastered cd グッチメンズ
tamas redhat enterprise placeholders r580 3 wood wipes
Abigailiwo
Kindergarten
Kindergarten

Previous

Return to Boxing