Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Clottey changes his story saying he regrets

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

Clottey changes his story saying he regrets

Postby Paddyreus » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:05 pm

The Grand Master is telling Nana Darkwa Gyasi of Radio Gold 90.5 (Live right now) that he lost to Pacman on purpose. Originally Joshua blamed the loss on eating a certain Ghanaian dish prior to the fight.

'My manager at the time, Vinny, got me into a slave contract. He would not pay for my expenses, yet took 33% of my purse.

On the night of the fight with pacman, i tried to negotiate it down to 20% but he refused.

so I told him I will get to the ring and protect myself after which I will refuse to fight until the contract ends.

When I got to the ring, I was demoralized and did not feel like punching. Sometimes I really regret not beating him but I was all through the fight calculating percentages"
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:25 am

KWASEATO :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

グッチ 財布

Postby Abigailiwo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:08 pm

mens skin care wireless internet routers passkey 3 routen planer dragon voice activated software モンクレール コートダウン
woolrich luxury boulder coat
wii box 37l5805 3rcm giggle balls integrity interactive sanitare nascar nextel right angle drill attatchment モンクレール サイズ
plasma screens cheap pantry cabinets canon ip 6600d lg bluetooth headset quick gems rudbeckia hirta iomega rev sata nikon speed light platinium wedding bands sony pc link
Abigailiwo
Kindergarten
Kindergarten

Re: Clottey changes his story saying he regrets

Postby Hassim » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Paddyreus wrote:The Grand Master is telling Nana Darkwa Gyasi of Radio Gold 90.5 (Live right now) that he lost to Pacman on purpose. Originally Joshua blamed the loss on eating a certain Ghanaian dish prior to the fight.

'My manager at the time, Vinny, got me into a slave contract. He would not pay for my expenses, yet took 33% of my purse.

On the night of the fight with pacman, i tried to negotiate it down to 20% but he refused.

so I told him I will get to the ring and protect myself after which I will refuse to fight until the contract ends.

When I got to the ring, I was demoralized and did not feel like punching. Sometimes I really regret not beating him but I was all through the fight calculating percentages"

That's totally retarded. So when he told us about that pre-fight meal that made him ill, what was that all about? It doesn't even show respect to his fans and his countrymen who massively supported him. :oops:
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Return to Boxing