wadada
BSc
BSc

Postby BentuaGyata* » Sun May 08, 2011 1:33 am

BentuaGyata*
BSc
BSc

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun May 08, 2011 1:33 am

Our Sugar Ray Narh quits after the 3rd round. He looked disinterested from the get go and eventually gave up.
What a soft generation of Ghanaian fighters we have now. I blame the improving education system at Bukom. :evil:
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby Ekow » Sun May 08, 2011 1:35 am

CHICS, MSc. wrote:Our Sugar Ray Narh quits after the 3rd round. He looked disinterested from the get go and eventually gave up.
What a soft generation of Ghanaian fighters we have now. I blame the improving education system at Bukom. :evil:

Blame improving education system for Bukom paa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby wadada » Sun May 08, 2011 1:37 am

BentuaGyata* wrote:Wo maame twem kan kan links below :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=1 ... art=sports

thanx sika. btw how is your obolo wife doing?
wadada
BSc
BSc

Postby Niikwame » Sun May 08, 2011 1:40 am

CHICS, MSc. wrote:Our Sugar Ray Narh quits after the 3rd round. He looked disinterested from the get go and eventually gave up.

onukpa u dey crack me uppp ooo
Bukom and boxing really brings backk a lot of memories.. what happened to those Atoh Quarshie exhibition boxing games?? Accra central used to be fun in those days..i was very tiny then but i remember them like yesterday :lol: :lol:
Niikwame
BSc
BSc

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun May 08, 2011 1:41 am

Ekow wrote:

Where is that Bantama Tyson guy when you need him. I'm done with my Bukom fighters.
On a serious note, i don't think we should expect much from the Ghanaian boxers who reside here. They are just not focused when they get here. A prime example is this #%!& Ray Narh. When you meet him he starts trying to slang wth the Bukom bl3.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby Ekow » Sun May 08, 2011 1:42 am

CHICS, MSc. wrote:
Ekow wrote:

Where is that Bantama Tyson guy when you need him. I'm done with my Bukom fighters.
On a serious note, i don't think we should expect much from the Ghanaian boxers who reside here. They are just not focused when they get here. A prime example is this #%!& Ray Narh. When you meet him he starts trying to slang wth the Bukom bl3.

Dem for learn from Azumah. Fight abroad and go back home after the fight.
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby wadada » Sun May 08, 2011 1:43 am

blame the video games :roll: too many grown azz men always playing these shiit... :roll: instead of working out etc.
wadada
BSc
BSc

Postby Mapepe » Sun May 08, 2011 1:43 am

wadada wrote:

sika wo ha providing boxing links? :shock: :lol:
Mapepe
MSc
MSc

Postby Ekow » Sun May 08, 2011 1:45 am

wadada wrote:

blame the video games :roll: too many grown azz men always playing these shiit... :roll: instead of working out etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun May 08, 2011 1:46 am

Niikwame wrote:

Bukom and boxing really brings backk a lot of memories.. what happened to those Atoh Quarshie exhibition boxing games?? Accra central used to be fun in those days..i was very tiny then but i remember them like yesterday :lol: :lol:

I was raised out of Attoh Quarshie o. That's where the old man and i used to hang out when i was a bambino. Some woman used to sell fufu in there. Went there to visit last year. That place is a sh!thole. No wonder we don't have anything good coming out of that place lately.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby Niikwame » Sun May 08, 2011 1:47 am

CHICS, MSc. wrote:
Ekow wrote:

On a serious note, i don't think we should expect much from the Ghanaian boxers who reside here. They are just not focused when they get here. A prime example is this #%!& Ray Narh. When you meet him he starts trying to slang wth the Bukom bl3.[/quote]
how edey take that tin dey bore me!..i never had any hope in him..last time i think itwas hassim who was here shrining him...i thought he had not seen him fight..we need new boxers
Niikwame
BSc
BSc

Postby wadada » Sun May 08, 2011 1:47 am

Mapepe wrote:
wadada wrote:

sika wo ha providing boxing links? :shock: :lol:

unbelievable huh :roll: is like watching "Coming to America" movie :shock:
wadada
BSc
BSc

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun May 08, 2011 1:49 am

Ekow wrote:
CHICS, MSc. wrote:
Ekow wrote:

Dem for learn from Azumah. Fight abroad and go back home after the fight.

Ike Quartey did the same thing but then the New York coochie become too addictive for the poor fellow.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby Niikwame » Sun May 08, 2011 1:53 am

CHICS, MSc. wrote:
Niikwame wrote:

I was raised out of Attoh Quarshie o. That's where the old man and i used to hang out when i was a bambino. Some woman used to sell fufu in there. Went there to visit last year. That place is a sh!thole. No wonder we don't have anything good coming out of that place lately.

kw333 Atoh Quashie fufui was the bomb :lol: :lol: ...and u would get a nice treat of boxing matches atachey :lol: i mean skillful boxers.
.damn Accra central was fun then.
im not suprised if that is what it has become now...and that area (atoh Quashie area) used to be a decsent residential area too..going down to the St mary's anglican church/school
memories!!!
Niikwame
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sun May 08, 2011 1:55 am

Niikwame wrote:
CHICS, MSc. wrote:
Niikwame wrote:

kw333 Atoh Quashie fufui was the bomb :lol: :lol: ...and u would get a nice treat of boxing matches atachey :lol: i mean skillful boxers.
im not suprised if that is what it has become now...and that area (atoh Quashie area) used to be a decsent residential area too..going down to the St mary's anglican church/school
memories!!!

And how many world class boxers did we produce back then? Please!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun May 08, 2011 1:57 am

Niikwame wrote:
CHICS, MSc. wrote:
Niikwame wrote:

memories!!!

You know we lived across the street. Good memories.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby Niikwame » Sun May 08, 2011 1:58 am

keen observer wrote:
Niikwame wrote:
CHICS, MSc. wrote:
Niikwame wrote:

memories!!!

And how many world class boxers did we produce back then? Please!!

and who is talking about world class boxers ...chi ohe y3 j3n
since u know everything tell us what u know about Atoh Quashie boxing
Niikwame
BSc
BSc

Postby Arrestedinho » Sun May 08, 2011 1:59 am

CHICS, MSc. wrote:
Ekow wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kwasia, why don't u also slang in ur f4ckn backward twi...Laymon Nalh..ofui..
Arrestedinho
BSc
BSc

Next

Return to Boxing