Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Manny Pacquiao Vs Josh Clotttey-Pac Won By UD-Josh Won 1 Rd.

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

Postby Bishop* » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 am

mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
$occerMan wrote: so because of your comon 50$ 3nti he whould get his nose fcked up and brain damage??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charley I make wild but you made me laugh. I have to start thinking about my next month cable bill.

Anyway that is the last time this guy will get me watching his fight and I bet I alot more fans feel the same way. He should have just turn down this fight and prepare well for it.
he will return you back yr $$$!!
he has 2999 9950 $ left

boss, sika no, no be small money koraa :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :P herr Clo di na clever chap. I bet he planned this out from the beginning.

He better spend it well because this will be his last big money fight. No promoter in his right mind will give this guy any big money fight unless he comes out and do it big next time ( that is if their is any next time)
Bishop*
BSc
BSc

Postby Ohemaa___ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 am

Clottey should get a match against De La Hoya or Mayweather Jr. or Shane Mosley or Felix Trinidad and a rematch against Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito before he thinks about retiring. He needs to find himself a great Coach; I suspect he cannot afford one. They cost a lot of $$$$ and he needs some money to support his girlfriend here in the States and his family back in Ghana.

Clottey did not give his all, but he did not disgrace Ghana; He fought an intelligent fight. He has to stay fit to fight another day. The Pacman, is currently the number one pound-for-pound boxer in the world and though he won today, was not able to knock Clottey out just like he did against Hatton, Cotto and De La Hoya. Clottey will pick it up in his next fight so let us still support him.
Ohemaa___
BSc
BSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 am

$occerMan wrote:many has more losses than clotey

How about in their last five fights? Manny lost when he was younger and has gotten over his hurdles. Clottey is running into his. He has peaked, but has earned some money in the process.
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:40 am

Ohemaa___ wrote:Clottey should get a match against De La Hoya or Mayweather Jr. or Shane Mosley or Felix Trinidad and a rematch against Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito before he thinks about retiring. He needs to find himself a great Coach; I suspect he cannot afford one. They cost a lot of $$$$ and he needs some money to support his girlfriend here in the States and his family back in Ghana.

Clottey did not give his all, but he did not disgrace Ghana; He fought an intelligent fight. He has to stay fit to fight another day. The Pacman, is currently the number one pound-for-pound boxer in the world and though he won today, was not able to knock Clottey out just like he did against Hatton, Cotto and De La Hoya. Clottey will pick it up in his next fight so let us still support him.

I have a feeling he won't listen regardless of the coach. He's in his comfort zone with his hands up. He's vulnerable and feels vulnerable when they are down.
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:41 am

Ohemaa___ wrote:Clottey should get a match against De La Hoya or Mayweather Jr. or Shane Mosley or Felix Trinidad and a rematch against Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito before he thinks about retiring. He needs to find himself a great Coach; I suspect he cannot afford one. They cost a lot of $$$$ and he needs some money to support his girlfriend here in the States and his family back in Ghana.

hoya retired
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:48 am

Bishop* wrote:
mumumo_raj0-fvck wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
Bishop* wrote:
$occerMan wrote: so because of your comon 50$ 3nti he whould get his nose fcked up and brain damage??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charley I make wild but you made me laugh. I have to start thinking about my next month cable bill.

Anyway that is the last time this guy will get me watching his fight and I bet I alot more fans feel the same way. He should have just turn down this fight and prepare well for it.
he will return you back yr $$$!!
he has 2999 9950 $ left

boss, sika no, no be small money koraa :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :P herr Clo di na clever chap. I bet he planned this out from the beginning.

He better spend it well because this will be his last big money fight. No promoter in his right mind will give this guy any big money fight unless he comes out and do it big next time ( that is if their is any next time)

Whether there is or there isn't, he takes about half a mil to cover his all his debt. He takes the other half to create a good living. he invest some and save some. He can do some small small job on the side and he'll be alright
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby Plies » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:49 am

based wrote:...i will love to see Hatton vrs Clottey next... then Pacman vrs Clottey II ......folks go and sleep IDIOTS

I think Hatton also retired or at least said he wasn't getting back in the ring again on Sky sports news not so long ago.
Plies
BSc
BSc

Postby bismark » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:05 am

Bishop* wrote:
$occerMan wrote:Bishop... Clottey wanna give you the 50$ back!! he will now have
2 999 950 left :lol: :lol:

I will be very happy for that. I bet him that is the last time he will get me do that.

Anyway I think he knows he is a joke and not a real champion like the likes of Ike Quartey and Azumah Nelson was ready to settle for anything. Go watch all his fight and you will see this.

Kwasia so you already knew that Clottey fights with his hands up the whole time in his other matches just like he did in this one and your complaining about him not letting his hands go :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: You be a foolish guy paahh :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
bismark
BSc
BSc

NmCZrxEObDfMrDkQif

Postby buy adderall online » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:05 pm

order adderall - adderall online no rx
buy adderall online

DLHNxuDUKLlE

Postby buy adderall online » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:33 am

generic adderall - buy adderall discount
buy adderall online

AXsDJKZfQvTjrKu