Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Setsoto National Stadium Lesotho

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Setsoto National Stadium Lesotho

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Lesotho has now held both Zambia and Sudan at home. This is no small feat. Are we discounting them? We need to go into that encounter with all vim.

I wonder what is happening at home for them to be able to hold these two decent teams. To be honest since the ANC win for Zambia, they have only won 2 matches, one of which was officially vacated to them. Sudan are notoriously poor travelers but all these are excuses. We need the full armada in the summer.

Coach Appiah needs to throw down the gauntlet, after this summer no new additions. Everybody that wants to go to the world cup must join the team now or will have little to no change to join later.

Sudan at home is no joke either. I feel that for Zambia at home, there is no need for outside motivation, I know very well the players will be amped up but the summer could to tricky.
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Re: Setsoto National Stadium Lesotho

Postby Empire of Victory » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

I know how to defeat them there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will discuss it when that game comes up. Right now I am FOCUSED on Sudan away!! :wink:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning!! I am kissing the money John Boye Style...

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Empire of Victory wrote:I know how to defeat them there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will discuss it when that game comes up. Right now I am FOCUSED on Sudan away!! :wink:

Sudan will open up and attack and I think we'll defeat them if we give our best. Lesotho is tricky, they are going to park the bus at home and they have been doing surprisingly well. Zambia came out to win that game on Sunday because of their poor AFCON exit they expected a big win to get them back on track but they were lucky to get a point playing with 10 players.
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:

Sudan will open up and attack and I think we'll defeat them if we give our best. Lesotho is tricky, they are going to park the bus at home and they have been doing surprisingly well. Zambia came out to win that game on Sunday because of their poor AFCON exit they expected a big win to get them back on track but they were lucky to get a point playing with 10 players.

SUDAN is my focus!!!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning!! I am kissing the money John Boye Style...

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Empire of Victory wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:

SUDAN is my focus!!!!

To be honest Sudan is more formidable at home than Lesotho. Beating Zambia 2-0 at home, wow.... but their coach seems to give coach Appiah. With two big loses and a draw, I think they'll probably go easy on us, they have no chance.
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Empire of Victory wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:

SUDAN is my focus!!!!

To be honest Sudan is more formidable at home than Lesotho. Beating Zambia 2-0 at home, wow.... but their coach seems to give coach Appiah. With two big loses and a draw, I think they'll probably go easy on us, they have no chance.

I hope the people coaching the team and players don't think like you!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You are a real idiot!!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Empire of Victory wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Empire of Victory wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:

SUDAN is my focus!!!!

I hope the people coaching the team and players don't think like you!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You are a real idiot!!!

Stop acting emotional like you have a period, kwasia. You saw the body language of those Sudanese player even down 4-0 they were sitting back, they are defeated. Of course we are going there with full vim because anything can happen is soccer. But the Sudanese don't have as much vim as they started the qualification with Zambia
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby rastaman » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Dumb and Dumber :roll: :roll: :roll:
rastaman
MSc
MSc

Postby el Padrino » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 pm

rastaman wrote:Dumb and Dumber :roll: :roll: :roll:

And one of them calling the other an idiot. :lol: :lol:

Being called an idiot by Momma has to be the worst insult in life. I mean warrahell!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby rastaman » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:08 pm

el Padrino wrote:

Being called an idiot by Momma has to be the worst insult in life. I mean warrahell!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll just put my hands on my head and jump off a cliff :oops:
rastaman
MSc
MSc

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:32 pm

rastaman wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

It's interesting how this weed head retardedman has been trying to get my attention since yesterday. Just go through his post, most of his comments are insults directed at me while I'm paying him no mind. This faux intelligence act is getting played on this forum, even socceridiot who lives in his mothers basement has been copying this strange attack. I mean what is the point of engaging me by commenting on my comments with insults when I don't give two sh!ts about you. The superior guys on this forum don't even bother, with this stupidity. My only concern is what evil agent is running you guys? you seem possessed like I don wound you to the worst extent.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby rastaman » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
rastaman wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

It's interesting how this weed head retardedman has been trying to get my attention since yesterday. Just go through his post, most of his comments are insults directed at me while I'm paying him no mind. This faux intelligence act is getting played on this forum, even socceridiot who lives in his mothers basement has been copying this strange attack. I mean what is the point of engaging me by commenting on my comments with insults when I don't give two sh!ts about you. The superior guys on this forum don't even bother, with this stupidity. My only concern is what evil agent is running you guys? you seem possessed like I don wound you to the worst extent.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastaman
MSc
MSc

Postby keen observer » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm

rastaman wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Akoks, don suffa!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Return to Football