Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 pm

31 - 6 paa.

Where the Philly fans at ?

RGIII don stick his foot in ya arsses too deep.

Cowboyz be next, Thanksgiving Day go sweet paaa O.
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22143
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Re: So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Oh commot for there. We have a dysfunctional team this year. Everybody knows that so i hope you Redskins fans don't think you are world beaters. You beat the most dysfunctional team in this year's NFL.
User avatar
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 7711
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Fly Eagles Fly

Re: So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Oh commot for there. We have a dysfunctional team this year. Everybody knows that so i hope you Redskins fans don't think you are world beaters. You beat the most dysfunctional team in this year's NFL.







RGIII says Happy Thanksgiving, humble pie dey for dinner table top !!
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22143
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Re: So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Oh commot for there. We have a dysfunctional team this year. Everybody knows that so i hope you Redskins fans don't think you are world beaters. You beat the most dysfunctional team in this year's NFL.


I thought you guys were the dream team, Asamougha is the worst CB in the league. :lol: :lol:

But being a Jets fan, I can say much cuz we are as dysfunctional as you guys, where dey Kofi Jolof. :lol:
User avatar
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 14542
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: CO

Re: So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:31 - 6 paa.

Where the Philly fans at ?

RGIII don stick his foot in ya arsses too deep.

Cowboyz be next, Thanksgiving Day go sweet paaa O.



Why are you using the word "rape" to celebrate a victory? Come on Turbs, you are better than that.
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 57826
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Re: So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:58 pm

keen observer wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:31 - 6 paa.

Where the Philly fans at ?

RGIII don stick his foot in ya arsses too deep.

Cowboyz be next, Thanksgiving Day go sweet paaa O.



Why are you using the word "rape" to celebrate a victory? Come on Turbs, you are better than that.







Slip of tongue.

3y3 as3m Ooo, KO.
:oops:
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22143
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Re: So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Postby ostu » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Lion_O_Judah wrote:
Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Oh commot for there. We have a dysfunctional team this year. Everybody knows that so i hope you Redskins fans don't think you are world beaters. You beat the most dysfunctional team in this year's NFL.


I thought you guys were the dream team, Asamougha is the worst CB in the league. :lol: :lol:

But being a Jets fan, I can say much cuz we are as dysfunctional as you guys, where dey Kofi Jolof. :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ostu
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11449
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2002 8:23 pm

Re: So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:34 pm

ostu wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:
Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Oh commot for there. We have a dysfunctional team this year. Everybody knows that so i hope you Redskins fans don't think you are world beaters. You beat the most dysfunctional team in this year's NFL.


I thought you guys were the dream team, Asamougha is the worst CB in the league. :lol: :lol:

But being a Jets fan, I can say much cuz we are as dysfunctional as you guys, where dey Kofi Jolof. :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Asomuogha's is not the problem most of the time when he seems to get beat. He's playing football with inept safeties who do not know anything about covering a wideout. Aso is looking bad playing with these bums.
User avatar
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 7711
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Fly Eagles Fly

Re: So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Postby opambour » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Aso cannot tackle to save his life :oops: :oops:
User avatar
opambour
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5327
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Irving, TX

Re: So the RedSkins raped the Eagles pasapasa ?

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:26 am

Football is won at the line of scrimmage. Granted Reid did the right thing in firing his DC, how about his OL coach? Maybe the team can let Howard Mudd take just a snap next monday against Carolina and see if his 70 year old azz can live to tell the story.
User avatar
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 25731
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am
Location: Certified Bad Ass Mother Fucker


Return to Other Sports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests