Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Jim Buss and his stupidity - Mods please allow

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Jim Buss and his stupidity - Mods please allow

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Just venting this morning..As if the Mike Brown hire has not taught him anything..Just SMDH!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Re: Jim Buss and his stupidity - Mods please allow

Postby BanSuarezFromSoccer Don D » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 pm

bulubulu...take this shyt to the relevant forum :mrgreen:
BanSuarezFromSoccer Don D
Chief Priest
Chief Priest

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Wo maame twem, is this football related? you piece of sh1t. :roll: :roll: :arrow:
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc

Postby coca-colonisation » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:05 pm

keen observer wrote:Just venting this morning..As if the Mike Brown hire has not taught him anything..Just SMDH!!

Mike Brown is not that bad a coach, but with all the changes he needs sometime with the team ....not after 4 games....
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:08 pm

coca-colonisation wrote:
keen observer wrote:Just venting this morning..As if the Mike Brown hire has not taught him anything..Just SMDH!!

Mike Brown is not that bad a coach, but with all the changes he needs sometime with the team ....not after 4 games....

Mike Brown was a mistake from the very beginning. He was hired because 'Crazy Jim" wanted to chart his own course. Same thing he is trying to do today. D'Antoni is not better than Jackson. Like night and day.
This is like a pissing context. "My piss can travel longer than yours". Jim Buss is an idiot!! Period.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Empire of Victory » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:36 pm

D'Antoni is a good coach and has experience coaching Steve Nash... Mike Brown needed more time but, with a big team like the Lakers time is never on your side!! :mrgreen:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Postby coca-colonisation » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 pm

keen observer wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:

Mike Brown was a mistake from the very beginning. He was hired because 'Crazy Jim" wanted to chart his own course. Same thing he is trying to do today. D'Antoni is not better than Jackson. Like night and day.
This is like a pissing context. "My piss can travel longer than yours". Jim Buss is an idiot!! Period.

Jackson cant be there forever.... am not too sure if his health will permit too but new breed coaches need sometime to get them there.... as for the politics am sure there will be more to it than just Jim B...
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 pm

coca-colonisation wrote:
Jackson cant be there forever.... am not too sure if his health will permit too but new breed coaches need sometime to get them there.... as for the politics am sure there will be more to it than just Jim B...

Jackson is 67. D"Antoni is 61. D'Antoni is just coming off of surgery and no one really knows when he would be ready. I agree that jackson won't be there forever, but for a team like this with that many veterans, i think PJ would have been way better that MD.
I am officially a Clipper now, i can't deal with Jim Buss' stupidity anymore.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby coca-colonisation » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:01 pm

keen observer wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:

Jackson is 67. D"Antoni is 61. D'Antoni is just coming off of surgery and no one really knows when he would be ready. I agree that jackson won't be there forever, but for a team like this with that many veterans, i think PJ would have been way better that MD.
I am officially a Clipper now, i can't deal with Jim Buss' stupidity anymore.

ei... :lol:...... i understand Phil wanted to be a part time coach.... :lol:
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc

Postby el Padrino » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:10 pm

D'Antoni is not championship calibre material. He will have us scoring crazy points and maybe even blowing these small teams out of the water but against defensive minded teams, we'll be exposed.

Hell, i would have picked Sloan over him.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby alancus » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:36 pm

[quote="el Padrino"]D'Antoni is not championship calibre material. He will have us scoring crazy points and maybe even blowing these small teams out of the water but against defensive minded teams, we'll be exposed.

Hell, i would have picked Sloan over him.[/quote]

Jim Buss needs someone he can boss around. you know the Zen MAster and Mr. Sloan will not allow that. The team will be exciting but defense wins championships... The lakers are better with D'Atoni but will have been the best team with Zen Master.... As a Knicks fan, I am happy not to see Phil on the sidelines.. He has tormented us from Chicago days...
alancus
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:39 pm

el Padrino wrote:D'Antoni is not championship calibre material. He will have us scoring crazy points and maybe even blowing these small teams out of the water but against defensive minded teams, we'll be exposed.

Hell, i would have picked Sloan over him.

This team is not built for D'Antoni. They would have to trade Gasol and MWP for shooters to be able to play like the Suns.
This is a disaster waiting to happen. This team has no shooters. It is built on the half court offense. There is no spacing at all since their 3 pt shooters are terrible.

This Jim Buss dude is the biggest idiot ever. It is like the Mike Brown hire all over again.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:40 pm

coca-colonisation wrote:

That is not true. When i heard of that nonsense, i knew the Lakers were not going to hire him. They intentionally leaked that info to some pressmen!! That is what they do. Thrash people they do not want. That is the NBA for you.
Last edited by keen observer on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:42 pm

alancus wrote:
Jim Buss needs someone he can boss around. you know the Zen MAster and Mr. Sloan will not allow that. The team will be exciting but defense wins championships... The lakers are better with D'Atoni but will have been the best team with Zen Master.... As a Knicks fan, I am happy not to see Phil on the sidelines.. He has tormented us from Chicago days...

I don't see how exciting this team would be. They just do not have the personnel. This is not the 7 seconds or less Suns. Not even close.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Ken'To » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:45 pm

keen observer wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:

That is not true. When i heard of that nonsense, i knew the Lakers were not going to hire him. They intentional leaked that info to some pressmen!! That is what they do. Thrash people they do not want. That is the NBA for you.

Oh really... you sure Wofa? Wow... I was gravely disappointed paa, when I heard PJ's deal couldn't materialize... Hmmm!

See :? ?
Ken'To
MSc
MSc

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Ken'To wrote:
keen observer wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:

That is not true. When i heard of that nonsense, i knew the Lakers were not going to hire him. They intentional leaked that info to some pressmen!! That is what they do. Thrash people they do not want. That is the NBA for you.

Oh really... you sure Wofa? Wow... I was gravely disappointed paa, when I heard PJ's deal couldn't materialize... Hmmm!

I am very sure about that. Clipper for life.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Ken'To » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:50 pm

keen observer wrote:
Ken'To wrote:
keen observer wrote:Oh really... you sure Wofa? Wow... I was gravely disappointed paa, when I heard PJ's deal couldn't materialize... Hmmm!

I am very sure about that. Clipper for life.

That "allegiance" I will never switch... Ah! Wofa paaa... Tweaaaaa!!!

See :D ?
Ken'To
MSc
MSc

Postby niidawg3 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 pm

i agree with KO. this ish will implode before too long.

D'Antoni has not proven he is capable of winning anything. This is like hiring Andy Reid to win the Superbowl (yeah - avex am waaa ... lol).
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby el Padrino » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 pm

keen observer wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:

That is not true. When i heard of that nonsense, i knew the Lakers were not going to hire him. They intentionally leaked that info to some pressmen!! That is what they do. Thrash people they do not want. That is the NBA for you.

Phil spent the whole of Saturday with them and couldnt come up with a deal. Jim's worked with him before so he knows what he comes with. I think its simply a money and contract length issue.

Clippers for life paa de3...I'm sorry. Before Blake, Donald Sterling was one of the stingiest owners in the NBA.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:04 pm

el Padrino wrote:Phil spent the whole of Saturday with them and couldnt come up with a deal. Jim's worked with him before so he knows what he comes with. I think its simply a money and contract length issue.

Clippers for life paa de3...I'm sorry. Before Blake, Donald Sterling was one of the stingiest owners in the NBA.

I doubt that it is a money thing. This team has a very small window of winning ( 2 years max).

As for the Clippers, they are not stingy anymore. And this allegiance with teams is what is making the likes of Jim Buss act that way. I left Arsenal, I can leave with leaving the Lakers. I can't accept morons running a team i support. Let me go kill my league pass self. :evil:
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Next

Return to Other Sports