Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Spain vs USA basketball

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:19 pm

el Padrino wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:am I the only one that things Russel Westbroke is the wackest player in the league :lol:
he'll be found out real soon. His speed is what's got him "stardom" but he's a dumb azz.

I disagree. He will only get better. He is playing on a broken ankle. One of the best young guards in the NBA. Note that this is his first attempt at the Olympics. Takes a while to get used to international play.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:20 pm

keen observer wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:am I the only one that things Russel Westbroke is the wackest player in the league :lol:

What do you mean by that? Care to elaborate?

i just think he is sooo overrated and his decision making is such a team killer
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:22 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
keen observer wrote:

He is young. So give him time. He is the best guard in the NBA in his age group. He will get better.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby el Padrino » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:22 pm

keen observer wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
he'll be found out real soon. His speed is what's got him "stardom" but he's a dumb azz.

I disagree. He will only get better. He is playing on a broken ankle. One of the best young guards in the NBA. Note that this is his first attempt at the Olympics. Takes a while to get used to international play.
we live to see. Im glad he plays for OKC. He'll make mistakes which will cost them playoff games next yr.

Btw, how do u like our new look? I think we're one long range shooter away from a complete team.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:24 pm

el Padrino wrote:
keen observer wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

we live to see. Im glad he plays for OKC. He'll make mistakes which will cost them playoff games next yr.

Btw, how do u like our new look. I think we're one long range shooter away from a complete team.

They went to the finals with his play. He won some games for them. I told you Dwight was coming? Remember? And you said he was too scared to walk in Shaqs shoes..Well here he is..Now all the teams that have been killing us with pick and rolls cannot do that anymore..I can't wait for the season to start. We are loaded.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:26 pm

keen observer wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
keen observer wrote:

He is young. So give him time. He is the best guard in the NBA in his age group. He will get better.

he's nto that young... at 24 he is in the same age as rose, and guys like Kyrie irving to me are better than him
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:27 pm

chalay let Akorkora breathe wai
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Q' lypse wrote:chalay let Akorkora breathe wai

masser it's alcoholics looking for attention.

Gasol is a professional athlete who is used to playing 48 minutes in NBA. Even though he was tired, everyone was tired, its only 10 minutes left. He could have made a difference if the coach left him in there. No one could guard him. Obviously when he came back he had cooled off.....
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:31 pm

keen observer wrote:[...] I told you Dwight was coming? Remember? And you said he was too scared to walk in Shaqs shoes..Well here he is..Now all the teams that have been killing us with pick and rolls cannot do that anymore..I can't wait for the season to start. We are loaded.
I dont think he had any good options. Orlando wasnt gonna let him go for free and I guess Houston just wasnt good enough for him. He still hasnt signed the extension but we'll see how the season ends.

I dont know if the Jodie Meeks signing is official but that would put us on Par with Miami right now. Maybe even slightly better cos of Nash.

I feel sorry for Ekow. He wont have any bball threads to open this year. :lol: :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:54 pm

el Padrino wrote:
keen observer wrote:[...] I told you Dwight was coming? Remember? And you said he was too scared to walk in Shaqs shoes..Well here he is..Now all the teams that have been killing us with pick and rolls cannot do that anymore..I can't wait for the season to start. We are loaded.
I dont think he had any good options. Orlando wasnt gonna let him go for free and I guess Houston just wasnt good enough for him. He still hasnt signed the extension but we'll see how the season ends.

I dont know if the Jodie Meeks signing is official but that would put us on Par with Miami right now. Maybe even slightly better cos of Nash.

I feel sorry for Ekow. He wont have any bball threads to open this year. :lol: :lol:

The meeks signing is official. He won't sign the extension but he would sign with us at the end of the year.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:56 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
he's nto that young... at 24 he is in the same age as rose, and guys like Kyrie irving to me are better than him

Do you watch the NBA at all? If you do, you would not put Irving and him in the same sentence. And BTW Rose is hurt. No one knows if he will be anywhere close to what he was before the injury.
Westbrook is an all star. He was chosen by Coaches in the Western conference.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:chalay let Akorkora breathe wai

masser it's alcoholics looking for attention.

Gasol is a professional athlete who is used to playing 48 minutes in NBA. Even though he was tired, everyone was tired, its only 10 minutes left. He could have made a difference if the coach left him in there. No one could guard him. Obviously when he came back he had cooled off.....

Moron!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Doctor No » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Nigeria is on the right track and will certainly win an olympic gold in basketball in the future. We can't say that of the bredaly team. :P
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Ekow » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:18 am

el Padrino wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:x :x :x :x :x
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Previous

Return to Other Sports