Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Spain vs USA basketball

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:after humiliating 419geria this USA team has been average!!


woboa..

have u been watching em?
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20463
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:58 pm

The biggest mistake Spain made was taking Gasol brothers out, even though Pau was dead tired, he needed to be left in that game....he was the entire offense in the 3rd. Taking him out gave USA breathing room and relieved the pressure on them
User avatar
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27917
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: OHIO

Postby AsylumDowner » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Asylum Down

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:01 pm

USA 107
Spain 100

USA takes gold!!!

Good game. Spain did well
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20463
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Empire of Victory » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:after humiliating 419geria this USA team has been average!!


woboa..

have u been watching em?


They have had to work more for the wins :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 35035
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Postby B DIDDY » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:after humiliating 419geria this USA team has been average!!


woboa..

have u been watching em?


They have had to work more for the wins :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


cuz spain is actually good :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38824
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby el Padrino » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:The biggest mistake Spain made was taking Gasol brothers out, even though Pau was dead tired, he needed to be left in that game....he was the entire offense in the 3rd. Taking him out gave USA breathing room and relieved the pressure on them
ur not making sense. When a player is dead tired. He makes mistakes which costs the team.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby el Padrino » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:after humiliating 419geria this USA team has been average!!


woboa..

have u been watching em?


They have had to work more for the wins :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


cuz spain is actually good :lol:
Spain saved everything for the final. I disagree that the coach cost them this game. Rather, the coach is the reason it was so close.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:08 pm

el Padrino wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:The biggest mistake Spain made was taking Gasol brothers out, even though Pau was dead tired, he needed to be left in that game....he was the entire offense in the 3rd. Taking him out gave USA breathing room and relieved the pressure on them
ur not making sense. When a player is dead tired. He makes mistakes which costs the team.



Dude 50% of Gasol is still better than anybody they had.... evidence by the outcome when he was out
User avatar
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27917
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: OHIO

Postby AsylumDowner » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:The biggest mistake Spain made was taking Gasol brothers out, even though Pau was dead tired, he needed to be left in that game....he was the entire offense in the 3rd. Taking him out gave USA breathing room and relieved the pressure on them
ur not making sense. When a player is dead tired. He makes mistakes which costs the team.



Dude 50% of Gasol is still better than anybody they had.... evidence by the outcome when he was out

dude do you understand the game?
User avatar
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Asylum Down

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:12 pm

AsylumDowner wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:The biggest mistake Spain made was taking Gasol brothers out, even though Pau was dead tired, he needed to be left in that game....he was the entire offense in the 3rd. Taking him out gave USA breathing room and relieved the pressure on them
ur not making sense. When a player is dead tired. He makes mistakes which costs the team.



Dude 50% of Gasol is still better than anybody they had.... evidence by the outcome when he was out

dude do you understand the game?



No but I'm sure you are an accredited expert
User avatar
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27917
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: OHIO

Postby B DIDDY » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:13 pm

el Padrino wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:after humiliating 419geria this USA team has been average!!


woboa..

have u been watching em?


They have had to work more for the wins :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


cuz spain is actually good :lol:
Spain saved everything for the final. I disagree that the coach cost them this game. Rather, the coach is the reason it was so close.


he had no scorer in the game when he took out Pau at the end of the 3rd..... and he should have kept Serge in or played him a bit more in the 4th...and honestly i didnt understand the play calling at the end of the 4th they went away from their post game especially when u get Marc back in the game.....anyways the americans havve way too much fire power so it was always mission impossivle for spain
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38824
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby AsylumDowner » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:The biggest mistake Spain made was taking Gasol brothers out, even though Pau was dead tired, he needed to be left in that game....he was the entire offense in the 3rd. Taking him out gave USA breathing room and relieved the pressure on them
ur not making sense. When a player is dead tired. He makes mistakes which costs the team.



Dude 50% of Gasol is still better than anybody they had.... evidence by the outcome when he was out

dude do you understand the game?



No but I'm sure you are an accredited expert

You got that right ...
so lets allow this thread to move to the right section... other sports/.....
and dont pretend you know what you typing about when it comes to basketball... soccer maybe.. but basket ball.. please.....
User avatar
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Asylum Down

Postby el Padrino » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:The biggest mistake Spain made was taking Gasol brothers out, even though Pau was dead tired, he needed to be left in that game....he was the entire offense in the 3rd. Taking him out gave USA breathing room and relieved the pressure on them
ur not making sense. When a player is dead tired. He makes mistakes which costs the team.



Dude 50% of Gasol is still better than anybody they had.... evidence by the outcome when he was out
What the hell is wrong with u :shock: :lol: :lol: Spain had 5 NBA starters. 9 guys on their roster played at the NBA at some point and ur saying what?
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:The biggest mistake Spain made was taking Gasol brothers out, even though Pau was dead tired, he needed to be left in that game....he was the entire offense in the 3rd. Taking him out gave USA breathing room and relieved the pressure on them


U know nothing about the game so STFU!! What an idiot!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58521
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:16 pm

AsylumDowner wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:The biggest mistake Spain made was taking Gasol brothers out, even though Pau was dead tired, he needed to be left in that game....he was the entire offense in the 3rd. Taking him out gave USA breathing room and relieved the pressure on them
ur not making sense. When a player is dead tired. He makes mistakes which costs the team.



Dude 50% of Gasol is still better than anybody they had.... evidence by the outcome when he was out

dude do you understand the game?


He does not!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58521
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby B DIDDY » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:17 pm

am I the only one that things Russel Westbroke is the wackest player in the league :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38824
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:17 pm

el Padrino wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:The biggest mistake Spain made was taking Gasol brothers out, even though Pau was dead tired, he needed to be left in that game....he was the entire offense in the 3rd. Taking him out gave USA breathing room and relieved the pressure on them
ur not making sense. When a player is dead tired. He makes mistakes which costs the team.



Dude 50% of Gasol is still better than anybody they had.... evidence by the outcome when he was out
What the hell is wrong with u :shock: :lol: :lol: Spain had 5 NBA starters. 9 guys on their roster played at the NBA at some point and ur saying what?


Guy types before he thinks. He is the moron of the year!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58521
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby el Padrino » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:18 pm

B DIDDY wrote:am I the only one that things Russel Westbroke is the wackest player in the league :lol:
he'll be found out real soon. His speed is what's got him "stardom" but he's a dumb azz.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:18 pm

B DIDDY wrote:am I the only one that things Russel Westbroke is the wackest player in the league :lol:


What do you mean by that? Care to elaborate?
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58521
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest