Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Olympic Gold marathon winners

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Postby KD » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:

He wants attention.... he's gonna try and be on your side for this so he can get this going for a couple of pages....probably drunk this early am :lol: :lol: :lol:

KO, over to you
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Obielord wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:I read something funny, it said, this gold medal is the first time Uganda has been in the news and its not about hippopotamus, Idi Amin, Ebola, age cheating, famine, poverty, war etc smh... that was one offensive tweet

It was offensive but you found it funny? :oops: :oops:

I told you that guy is an idiot. Now you know.

Masser why so serious. This is a little friendly fire/rivalry ribbing..... Ugandan and I have been trading barbs for weeks now.... Chillax

You think making stupid Ebola jokes about a country is funny?
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:I read something funny, it said, this gold medal is the first time Uganda has been in the news and its not about hippopotamus, Idi Amin, Ebola, age cheating, famine, poverty, war etc smh... that was one offensive tweet

Why won't you find it funny, idiot like you :arrow: :arrow:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

what's your problem

He wants attention.... he's gonna try and be on your side for this so he can get this going for a couple of pages....probably drunk this early am :lol: :lol: :lol:

U are an idiot and you know it. Stupid crack addict!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Re: Olympic Gold marathon winners

Postby Fatso » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 pm

The Ugandan... wrote:Please congratulate Ugandans for winning gold that Ghana finds so elusive. :lol:

I missed this! That is nice to know. Our Eastern African brothers and sisters always lift Africa up in the Olympics. If it is not for them, the whole continent will one big disgrace. :idea: I suppose this is in the fashion of the great John Akibua. :D I happy for you even though you see an opportunity to spite us. Don't compare apple and oranges here. We are a bit ahead of you in football -- not by much though.
Fatso
BSc
BSc

Previous

Return to Other Sports