Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Jamaica Don Shatter 4 by 100 Yet Again!!!

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Jamaica Don Shatter 4 by 100 Yet Again!!!

Postby the pope » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Chale weitin our Jamaican brodas dey do? Dem deh shatter records left, right and center. :lol: :lol: :lol: That 4 by 100 was wicked. I mean Blake on the curve was like a cheetah chasing down a gazelle. Incredible!! They completely smoked the field.
the pope
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:58 pm

Postby Yardie » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:16 pm

f&%k blake though. I bet that dude i still using doping
User avatar
Yardie
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Stockholm

Re: Jamaica Don Shatter 4 by 100 Yet Again!!!

Postby A phi A Man » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:17 pm

the pope wrote:Chale weitin our Jamaican brodas dey do? Dem deh shatter records left, right and center. :lol: :lol: :lol: That 4 by 100 was wicked. I mean Blake on the curve was like a cheetah chasing down a gazelle. Incredible!! They completely smoked the field.


yup- it was beautiful
User avatar
A phi A Man
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:06 pm
Location: Odenton, MD

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Yardie wrote:f&%k blake though. I bet that dude i still using doping


Don't accuse anyone of cheating without evidence!!
User avatar
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 33814
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: Ghanaian Footballing Empire: Man over Machine- we will attack anybody

Postby Fremacious* » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Bloodclotttttt!!!!!!!! :D
User avatar
Fremacious*
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 31246
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 12:08 am
Location: Forza Juve!

Postby AsylumDowner » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:19 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Asylum Down

Postby A phi A Man » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Yardie wrote:f&%k blake though. I bet that dude i still using doping


Blake effed ur gurl or some'n?
why dont u like dude?
User avatar
A phi A Man
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:06 pm
Location: Odenton, MD

Postby Yardie » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
Yardie wrote:f&%k blake though. I bet that dude i still using doping


Don't accuse anyone of cheating without evidence!!
he used doping before and was banned search it up
User avatar
Yardie
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Stockholm

Postby Kwahuman » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Yardie wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
Yardie wrote:f&%k blake though. I bet that dude i still using doping


Don't accuse anyone of cheating without evidence!!
he used doping before and was banned search it up


You mean Gatling? or you are confused?
Kwahuman
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 1:02 am

Postby papalove » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:23 pm

A fit Tyson Gay would have matched Blake on the curve - where the US lost the race, but a fantastic dwell between them nevertheless
papalove
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13784
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:55 pm
Location: Nowhere

Postby Yardie » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:28 pm

A phi A Man wrote:
Yardie wrote:f&%k blake though. I bet that dude i still using doping


Blake effed ur gurl or some'n?
why dont u like dude?
lol I just dont like former cheaters
User avatar
Yardie
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Stockholm

Postby Yardie » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Kwahuman wrote:
Yardie wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
Yardie wrote:f&%k blake though. I bet that dude i still using doping


Don't accuse anyone of cheating without evidence!!
he used doping before and was banned search it up


You mean Gatling? or you are confused?
You know what i mean and im tired
User avatar
Yardie
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Stockholm

Postby dopestyzo » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:38 pm

I will not be surprised if some members of the Jamaican team fails a doping test. The whole team is surprisingly too good.
I might be just jealous but... hmm makaa maka!
dopestyzo
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:29 pm

Postby papalove » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:42 pm

dopestyzo wrote:I will not be surprised if some members of the Jamaican team fails a doping test. The whole team is surprisingly too good.
I might be just jealous but... hmm makaa maka!


and the Americans very clean?
the only difference between the two teams - Usain Bolt!
papalove
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13784
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:55 pm
Location: Nowhere

Postby Nana Adjei » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:44 pm

dopestyzo wrote:I will not be surprised if some members of the Jamaican team fails a doping test. The whole team is surprisingly too good.
I might be just jealous but... hmm makaa maka!


You guys have started your nonsense talks again? Nonsense, only the United States is supposed to be too good for anything. Did you say the same thing when US women shattered a twenty years old record in the women 4 *100?
User avatar
Nana Adjei
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:32 pm

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:44 pm

US also broke the world record
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20294
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby A phi A Man » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Kwahuman wrote:
Yardie wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
Yardie wrote:f&%k blake though. I bet that dude i still using doping


Don't accuse anyone of cheating without evidence!!
he used doping before and was banned search it up


You mean Gatling? or you are confused?


Yeah I think yardie got his facts all twisted up. I think he meant gatlin.
The only Jamaican I know that failed tests is tyson gays training partner Steve mullings.
Blake is clean and I personally like the dude, great potential.
User avatar
A phi A Man
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:06 pm
Location: Odenton, MD

Postby Obielord » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Yardie wrote:
A phi A Man wrote:
Yardie wrote:f&%k blake though. I bet that dude i still using doping


Blake effed ur gurl or some'n?
why dont u like dude?
lol I just dont like former cheaters


You confused moron... You don't know the difference between Blake and Gatling? :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Obielord
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38729
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Not in THERE yet!!

Postby keen observer » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Nana Adjei wrote:
dopestyzo wrote:I will not be surprised if some members of the Jamaican team fails a doping test. The whole team is surprisingly too good.
I might be just jealous but... hmm makaa maka!


You guys have started your nonsense talks again? Nonsense, only the United States is supposed to be too good for anything. Did you say the same thing when US women shattered a twenty years old record in the women 4 *100?


Nonsense. People accused the US of doping when they won in the past. So go sit down somewhere with your inferiority complex. If you think the US women who set the 4 X 100 world record are clean, then I am the Pope.
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 57051
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby Obielord » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:52 pm

keen observer wrote:
Nana Adjei wrote:
dopestyzo wrote:I will not be surprised if some members of the Jamaican team fails a doping test. The whole team is surprisingly too good.
I might be just jealous but... hmm makaa maka!


You guys have started your nonsense talks again? Nonsense, only the United States is supposed to be too good for anything. Did you say the same thing when US women shattered a twenty years old record in the women 4 *100?


Nonsense. People accused the US of doping when they won in the past. So go sit down somewhere with your inferiority complex. If you think the US women who set the 4 X 100 world record are clean, then I am the Pope.


There's a difference between thinking somebody did something and stating it like it is a fact.
User avatar
Obielord
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38729
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Not in THERE yet!!

Next

Return to Other Sports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest