Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Why was Bolt not sanctioned?

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Why was Bolt not sanctioned?

Postby papalove » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:01 pm

For not trying hard enough just like the Chinese girls who were thrown out in the Badminton for not trying hard enough?.

In the 1st round and again in the semi Finals my camera caught Bolt not trying hard enough and should have been disqualified :lol:

Don't tell me he still won both races - cos the public were cheated of seeing a truely memorable 1st/2nd rounds races.
papalove
MSc
MSc

Re: Why was Bolt not sanctioned?

Postby boogie » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 pm

papalove wrote:For not trying hard enough just like the Chinese girls who were thrown out in the Badminton for not trying hard enough?.

In the 1st round and again in the semi Finals my camera caught Bolt not trying hard enough and should have been disqualified :lol:

Don't tell me he still won both races - cos the public were cheated of seeing a truely memorable 1st/2nd rounds races.

Apketeshi bar arguments, increasingly creeping into this forum. I am not surprised, as at the highest echelons of politics in Ghana, indulge in such unnecessary drivel... Hence our present state... Why would you start a thread about something that wouldn't benefit yourself, society, improve the understanding of sportsmanship, but merely bring your reputation to ridicule... Hmmmmm.. SMH
boogie
BSc
BSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:13 pm

boogie wrote:
papalove wrote:For not trying hard enough just like the Chinese girls who were thrown out in the Badminton for not trying hard enough?.

Apketeshi bar arguments, increasingly creeping into this forum. I am not surprised, as at the highest echelons of politics in Ghana, indulge in such unnecessary drivel... Hence our present state... Why would you start a thread about something that wouldn't benefit yourself, society, improve the understanding of sportsmanship, but merely bring your reputation to ridicule... Hmmmmm.. SMH
BOOGIE..I think he is joking lol...
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Kwame Banahene » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 pm

rubbish ! :cry:
Kwame Banahene
BSc
BSc

Postby opambour » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:53 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
boogie wrote:

BOOGIE..I think he is joking lol...

the joke is now on him :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:
opambour
BSc
BSc

Return to Other Sports