B DIDDY wrote:
Yardie wrote:Cant support shelly ann an her self hatingness. shes a bleacher

you have time paa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Yardie
BSc
BSc

Postby Ekow » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Meanwhile Blessing Okagbare don disappoint. She chop last. :shock:

ow

i was bragging about her ooo
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Ekow wrote:
Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Meanwhile Blessing Okagbare don disappoint. She chop last. :shock:

ow

I'm no expect but it looked like she had problems getting out of the blocks. She was a step late and just never recovered.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:
Ekow wrote:

ow

I'm no expect but it looked like she had problems getting out of the blocks. She was a step late and just never recovered.

PED forum. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby African » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Her bad start killed her. She should have known those she was running against. That was Olympics 100m final not Heats, Blessing. :oops: :oops: :oops:
African
MSc
MSc

Postby Post » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:06 pm

keen observer wrote:
Ekow wrote:

ow

PED forum. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Nonsense
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:51 am

African wrote:

Her bad start killed her. She should have known those she was running against. That was Olympics 100m final not Heats, Blessing. :oops: :oops: :oops:

32 year old running in her first Olympics, not because she was injured in previous one's? Making the final and running the second best time ever in the world? All at 32? Something stinks about this!!
I hope they all get caught!! Farce!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:43 am

African wrote:

Obviously she comes out of the blocks very slow (may have something to do with her size) but it's very impressive how she came back and won her semifinal heat.
She is long and uses her stride very well. If she gets some coaching on her bad starts i don't see anybody touching her.

She reminds me of a certain World Record holder in the men's 100m before his dominance.

And she's fine :wink:. I gotta throw that in there.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:52 am

African wrote:

Obviously she comes out of the blocks very slow (may have something to do with her size) but it's very impressive how she came back and won her semifinal heat.
She is long and uses her stride very well. If she gets some coaching on her bad starts i don't see anybody touching her.

She reminds me of a certain World Record holder in the men's 100m before his dominance.

Stopped watching track and field after Seoul. Nearly all the people in the final tested positive at some point in their career..It is a tainted sport. Can't root for anyone anymore.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 am

keen observer wrote:
African wrote:

Stopped watching track and field after Seoul. Nearly all the people in the final tested positive at some point in their career..It is a tainted sport. Can't root for anyone anymore.

Coming out of the steroid era i think most of them will stay on the straight and narrow for sometime. This is prolly the cleanest period in track and field IMO. I wouldn't be surprised though if there are people still doing PEDs.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 pm

keen observer wrote:
African wrote:

Coming out of the steroid era i think most of them will stay on the straight and narrow for sometime. This is prolly the cleanest period in track and field IMO. I wouldn't be surprised though if there are people still doing PEDs.

I doubt it very much. Some Jamaicans were caught last year. Shelley Ann herself was banned for 6 months. The culture is still there. I don't think much has changed.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby tawia » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:09 pm

tawia
BSc
BSc

Postby paabo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 pm

:P
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:41 pm

paabo wrote:Image
:P

:P :P
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:43 pm

tawia wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER1wWuqe04U

that girl shelly ann

Damn, RED RAT, makes me miss when I used to traverse Jamaican night clubs thursday through sunday. The raves were MASSIVE :lol: :lol: :lol:
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Next

Return to Other Sports