Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Postby PaJ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 pm

...I guess this resolves that whole height-related argument U shorties like to have wiff us... 8)
PaJ
BSc
BSc

Re: Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Postby AsylumDowner » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:03 pm

P.A. Joshua wrote:...I guess this resolves that whole height-related argument U shorties like to have wiff us... 8)

Honorable Paj
How bodi now?
“Muggsy” Bogues says hello to the TALL Naija team
Congrats Naija, make the Arab league proud
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc

Postby Ekow » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 pm

AsylumDowner wrote:
P.A. Joshua wrote:...I guess this resolves that whole height-related argument U shorties like to have wiff us... 8)

Honorable Paj
How bodi now?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby opambour » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm

avg height na 5' 5"...u sey weyttin :roll: :roll: :roll:
opambour
BSc
BSc

Postby kuro be so Hene » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm

As usual they will get knocked out early and non of them will be found after the competition
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Naija should've gotten Andre Iguodala to play for them internationally long ago!
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:27 pm

9 out of 12 players on the team are Nigerian-American... Time for Ghana to build its basketball team with Ghanaians overseas.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Postby PaJ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Ekow wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:

Honorable Paj
How bodi now?

mUGGSY Tall pass 60% of Ghanaians.. :P
PaJ
BSc
BSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 pm

With Greg Oden's age cheating looking face, and bad knees is he more qualified to play internationally as an honorary Nigerian or Ghanaian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some would say he "419'd" the NBA and Trail Blazers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby AsylumDowner » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Kofi Jolof wrote:With Greg Oden's age cheating looking face, and bad knees is he more qualified to play internationally as an honorary Nigerian or Ghanaian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nansis
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You want to start talk about 419ing the NBA.. then start with Naija's special product to the NBA .. Mr olowokandi .. Alias the Kandi Man .. known to NETS fans in the day as damn phony
:lol: :lol:
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:45 pm

AsylumDowner wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:With Greg Oden's age cheating looking face, and bad knees is he more qualified to play internationally as an honorary Nigerian or Ghanaian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nansis
You want to start talk about 419ing the NBA.. then start with Naija's special product to the NBA .. Mr olowokandi .. Alias the Kandi Man .. known to NETS fans in the day as damn phony

Nets? Are you thinking about the late Yinka Dare? Yinka was good in college (George Washington), but didn't amount to much in the NBA (I think he was a 7th pick overall too). I think Olowokandi only played for the Clippers and Timberwolves, but I could be mistaken.
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby AsylumDowner » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Kofi Jolof wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:

Nansis

Nets? Are you thinking about the late Yinka Dare? Yinka was good in college (George Washington), but didn't amount to much in the NBA (I think he was a 7th pick overall too). I think Olowokandi only played for the Clippers and Timberwolves, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks for the correction .. yes Yinka the stinker
wow naija has produced a lot of frauds in the game paa
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc

Postby Ekow » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:55 pm

P.A. Joshua wrote:
Ekow wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:

Honorable Paj
How bodi now?

mUGGSY Tall pass 60% of Ghanaians.. :P

just because he is taller than you does not make him taller than 60% of Ghanaians.
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby the pope » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:34 pm

The only Ghanaian-American basketball player I know of is Nazir Mohammed with the Oklahoma City Thunder. He is listed I believe at 6ft 10ins. Not particularly good. I wonder whether there are anymore out there.
the pope
BSc
BSc

Postby afadi » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:38 pm

AsylumDowner wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:

Nansis

Thanks for the correction .. yes Yinka the stinker
wow naija has produced a lot of frauds in the game paa

Abeg, Yinka was my friend. :( :( January 9 2004 was a rough day.
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:28 pm

the pope wrote:The only Ghanaian-American basketball player I know of is Nazir Mohammed with the Oklahoma City Thunder. He is listed I believe at 6ft 10ins. Not particularly good. I wonder whether there are anymore out there.
The others have been nationalized...
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Postby Doctor No » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:43 pm

While Nigeria has qualified for the Olympics basketball, what are the bredas doing? Just occupying that land in the west African coast for nothing? :P :lol:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Hassim » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 am

Doctor No wrote:While Nigeria has qualified for the Olympics basketball, what are the bredas doing? Just occupying that land in the west African coast for nothing? :P :lol:

What's the big deal about qualifying to get annihilated? Obviously you did not learn anything from your WC 2012 fiasco in S.A. :oops:
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Postby Doctor No » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Hassim wrote:
Doctor No wrote:While Nigeria has qualified for the Olympics basketball, what are the bredas doing? Just occupying that land in the west African coast for nothing? :P :lol:

What's the big deal about qualifying to get annihilated? Obviously you did not learn anything from your WC 2012 fiasco in S.A. :oops:

Zambia will soon come calling again... :oops: :lol:
By the way, Nigeria beat some heavyweights en route to qualifying for the olympics...Lithuania and Greece all top ranked. You annihilation prophesy will come to naught as Nigeria is destined for something great in London. :wink:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Hassim » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:43 am

Doctor No wrote:
Hassim wrote:

Zambia will soon come calling again... :oops: :lol:
By the way, Nigeria beat some heavyweights en route to qualifying for the olympics...Lithuania and Greece all top ranked. You annihilation prophesy will come to naught as Nigeria is destined for something great in London. :wink:

No doubt Zambia deserve all the props they are getting. When we fielded our team "B" against them they took advantage and won both games fair and square. Naija, on the other hand, failed miserably against a 10-man Ghana team (ACN 2008).

You guys are lucky FIFA did not demote you to play in the same league with Vanuatu, Tahiti, Montserrat etc. :oops:
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Next

Return to Other Sports