Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Postby PaJ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 pm

...I guess this resolves that whole height-related argument U shorties like to have wiff us... 8)
User avatar
PaJ
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8279
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:25 am

Re: Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Postby AsylumDowner » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:03 pm

P.A. Joshua wrote:...I guess this resolves that whole height-related argument U shorties like to have wiff us... 8)

Honorable Paj
How bodi now?
“Muggsy” Bogues says hello to the TALL Naija team
Congrats Naija, make the Arab league proud
User avatar
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Asylum Down

Re: Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Postby Ekow » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 pm

AsylumDowner wrote:
P.A. Joshua wrote:...I guess this resolves that whole height-related argument U shorties like to have wiff us... 8)

Honorable Paj
How bodi now?
“Muggsy” Bogues says hello to the TALL Naija team
Congrats Naija, make the Arab league proud


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 106730
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Re: Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Postby opambour » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm

P.A. Joshua wrote:...I guess this resolves that whole height-related argument U shorties like to have wiff us... 8)


avg height na 5' 5"...u sey weyttin :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
opambour
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5327
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Irving, TX

Postby kuro be so Hene » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm

As usual they will get knocked out early and non of them will be found after the competition
User avatar
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9051
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:49 pm
Location: Brentford

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Naija should've gotten Andre Iguodala to play for them internationally long ago!
User avatar
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13205
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 am
Location: Upstate New York

Postby Empire of Victory » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:27 pm

9 out of 12 players on the team are Nigerian-American... Time for Ghana to build its basketball team with Ghanaians overseas.
User avatar
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34852
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Re: Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Postby PaJ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Ekow wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:
P.A. Joshua wrote:...I guess this resolves that whole height-related argument U shorties like to have wiff us... 8)

Honorable Paj
How bodi now?
“Muggsy” Bogues says hello to the TALL Naija team
Congrats Naija, make the Arab league proud


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mUGGSY Tall pass 60% of Ghanaians.. :P
User avatar
PaJ
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8279
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:25 am

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 pm

With Greg Oden's age cheating looking face, and bad knees is he more qualified to play internationally as an honorary Nigerian or Ghanaian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some would say he "419'd" the NBA and Trail Blazers :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13205
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 am
Location: Upstate New York

Postby AsylumDowner » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Kofi Jolof wrote:With Greg Oden's age cheating looking face, and bad knees is he more qualified to play internationally as an honorary Nigerian or Ghanaian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some would say he "419'd" the NBA and Trail Blazers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nansis
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You want to start talk about 419ing the NBA.. then start with Naija's special product to the NBA .. Mr olowokandi .. Alias the Kandi Man .. known to NETS fans in the day as damn phony
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Asylum Down

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:45 pm

AsylumDowner wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:With Greg Oden's age cheating looking face, and bad knees is he more qualified to play internationally as an honorary Nigerian or Ghanaian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some would say he "419'd" the NBA and Trail Blazers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nansis
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You want to start talk about 419ing the NBA.. then start with Naija's special product to the NBA .. Mr olowokandi .. Alias the Kandi Man .. known to NETS fans in the day as damn phony
:lol: :lol:


Nets? Are you thinking about the late Yinka Dare? Yinka was good in college (George Washington), but didn't amount to much in the NBA (I think he was a 7th pick overall too). I think Olowokandi only played for the Clippers and Timberwolves, but I could be mistaken.
User avatar
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13205
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 am
Location: Upstate New York

Postby AsylumDowner » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Kofi Jolof wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:With Greg Oden's age cheating looking face, and bad knees is he more qualified to play internationally as an honorary Nigerian or Ghanaian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some would say he "419'd" the NBA and Trail Blazers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nansis
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You want to start talk about 419ing the NBA.. then start with Naija's special product to the NBA .. Mr olowokandi .. Alias the Kandi Man .. known to NETS fans in the day as damn phony
:lol: :lol:


Nets? Are you thinking about the late Yinka Dare? Yinka was good in college (George Washington), but didn't amount to much in the NBA (I think he was a 7th pick overall too). I think Olowokandi only played for the Clippers and Timberwolves, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks for the correction .. yes Yinka the stinker
wow naija has produced a lot of frauds in the game paa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Asylum Down

Re: Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Postby Ekow » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:55 pm

P.A. Joshua wrote:
Ekow wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:
P.A. Joshua wrote:...I guess this resolves that whole height-related argument U shorties like to have wiff us... 8)

Honorable Paj
How bodi now?
“Muggsy” Bogues says hello to the TALL Naija team
Congrats Naija, make the Arab league proud


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mUGGSY Tall pass 60% of Ghanaians.. :P


just because he is taller than you does not make him taller than 60% of Ghanaians.
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 106730
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby the pope » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:34 pm

The only Ghanaian-American basketball player I know of is Nazir Mohammed with the Oklahoma City Thunder. He is listed I believe at 6ft 10ins. Not particularly good. I wonder whether there are anymore out there.
the pope
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:58 pm

Postby afadi » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:38 pm

AsylumDowner wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:With Greg Oden's age cheating looking face, and bad knees is he more qualified to play internationally as an honorary Nigerian or Ghanaian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some would say he "419'd" the NBA and Trail Blazers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nansis
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You want to start talk about 419ing the NBA.. then start with Naija's special product to the NBA .. Mr olowokandi .. Alias the Kandi Man .. known to NETS fans in the day as damn phony
:lol: :lol:


Nets? Are you thinking about the late Yinka Dare? Yinka was good in college (George Washington), but didn't amount to much in the NBA (I think he was a 7th pick overall too). I think Olowokandi only played for the Clippers and Timberwolves, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks for the correction .. yes Yinka the stinker
wow naija has produced a lot of frauds in the game paa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Abeg, Yinka was my friend. :( :( January 9 2004 was a rough day.
afadi
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12326
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:14 pm
Location: New Jersey

Postby Empire of Victory » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:28 pm

the pope wrote:The only Ghanaian-American basketball player I know of is Nazir Mohammed with the Oklahoma City Thunder. He is listed I believe at 6ft 10ins. Not particularly good. I wonder whether there are anymore out there.
The others have been nationalized...
User avatar
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34852
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Postby Doctor No » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:43 pm

While Nigeria has qualified for the Olympics basketball, what are the bredas doing? Just occupying that land in the west African coast for nothing? :P :lol:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34405
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:17 am

Postby Hassim » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 am

Doctor No wrote:While Nigeria has qualified for the Olympics basketball, what are the bredas doing? Just occupying that land in the west African coast for nothing? :P :lol:


What's the big deal about qualifying to get annihilated? Obviously you did not learn anything from your WC 2012 fiasco in S.A. :oops:
Hassim
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 7670
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 2:14 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby Doctor No » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Hassim wrote:
Doctor No wrote:While Nigeria has qualified for the Olympics basketball, what are the bredas doing? Just occupying that land in the west African coast for nothing? :P :lol:


What's the big deal about qualifying to get annihilated? Obviously you did not learn anything from your WC 2012 fiasco in S.A. :oops:

Zambia will soon come calling again... :oops: :lol:
By the way, Nigeria beat some heavyweights en route to qualifying for the olympics...Lithuania and Greece all top ranked. You annihilation prophesy will come to naught as Nigeria is destined for something great in London. :wink:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34405
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:17 am

Postby Hassim » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:43 am

Doctor No wrote:
Hassim wrote:
Doctor No wrote:While Nigeria has qualified for the Olympics basketball, what are the bredas doing? Just occupying that land in the west African coast for nothing? :P :lol:


What's the big deal about qualifying to get annihilated? Obviously you did not learn anything from your WC 2012 fiasco in S.A. :oops:

Zambia will soon come calling again... :oops: :lol:
By the way, Nigeria beat some heavyweights en route to qualifying for the olympics...Lithuania and Greece all top ranked. You annihilation prophesy will come to naught as Nigeria is destined for something great in London. :wink:


No doubt Zambia deserve all the props they are getting. When we fielded our team "B" against them they took advantage and won both games fair and square. Naija, on the other hand, failed miserably against a 10-man Ghana team (ACN 2008).

You guys are lucky FIFA did not demote you to play in the same league with Vanuatu, Tahiti, Montserrat etc. :oops:
Hassim
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 7670
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 2:14 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Next

Return to Other Sports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests